Heartstrings (Ushijima x Rea...

Bởi midnight_s0ul

When Ushiwaka, a stoic and reserved high schooler, lays eyes on Oikawa's little sister, he is struck with lov... Xem Thêm

Note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three (Epilogue)
Bonus: Time-skip!

Chapter four

2.6K 40 0
Bởi midnight_s0ul

"..." Ushijima watched as his friend scrambled to fix his luggage.

He just got back from a week outside the country with the national volleyball team.

"... should I also run after __________?" Ushijima commented.

"Huh?" Tendo sat up straight and looked at him, "what do you mean?"

"__________ hasn't been contacting me lately, it's almost been a month" Wakatoshi explained, "she might be very busy."

"...." Tendo stared at him dumbfounded, "no no no no Wakatoshi-kun" he grew worried, "you know, if a girl suddenly stops talking to you, you have to tailback at them because they'll lose all interest!!!"

"I see." Ushijima nodded.

"Why don't you try calling her first?" Satori suggested, finding it hard to finish his packing up.

"I've been trying to" Ushijima explained.

"And?"

"She isn't picking up at all," he says, looking down solemnly at his smartphone.

"... you're dumped," Tendo explained. 

°°°°°

DOUBLE UPDATE!

Just because this makes part of chapter five, lul. 

It is only 137 words. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.9K 1.3K 15
Miho Keiko is a new student at Shiratorizawa academy and she the though of making friends terrifies her but perhaps being there would give her the ha...
246K 7.4K 24
Erin Miya is a observant second year at Itachiyama Academy. She's the cousin of the famous Miya twins, and best friends with Bokuto. It's her second...
65.9K 2.2K 20
Being a friend of Ryota Kise couldn't be 'easier'. His fangirls always targeted you and only one captain could get your mind off your troubles.
8.6K 169 18
Alice.. Her family was a Villian legend.. But one day, when Alice saw her mother killing a hero in a brutal way she ran away from home. She was only...