naruto | dreams of mist |

De NarutosAkatsuki

~~~~~~~|~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~ Uta Yuki is a Shinobi from the Hidden Mist village. Her life has taken a... Mais

Chapter one | Beginnings | edited
Chapter two | Changes | edited
Chapter three | Efforts | edited
Chapter four | Fear | edited
Chapter five | Depths | edited
Chapter seven | Complicated | edited
Chapter Eight | Reality | edited
Editing is finished

Chapter six | Chikara | edited

135 14 3
De NarutosAkatsuki

Chikara= Force, power.

Chapter six: Chikara

It was a stand off between team Hitomi and the approaching enemy.

A strong wind blew it's way around the figures, disfiguring hair as they stared each other down.

5 targets, all male.

Uta inspected them as she ran her eyes over the gang. She was quite shocked earlier when her eyes found the group, she hadn't even noticed their presence through the smoke and flames.

"Did he just specifically say Uta's name?" Raiden questioned in a hushed tone to his teammates. He was as confused.

"Why would they be referring to Uta?" Miyuki answered him, slightly aggravated. "They don't even know her!"

"My thoughts exactly," Uta mumbled, keeping her voice mellow to not attract the enemies attention.

The man with the blade that was now slung over his shoulder still stood with a crazed smile.

"Who are you?" Miyuki yelled, twisting her face into a snarl of disgust. This question caused the mans face to change, almost into a expression of joy; as if he enjoyed sharing his information.

"We are Chikara." He told them, pulling his lips into a small smile and closing his eyes.

Chikara?

The word was repeated over in all of their heads.

This is new, Hitomi thought to herself. She stood behind her team, frowning.

"Don't do anything rash," she spoke to them quietly and stepped forward.
So they're responsible for this. She eyed Chikara, before speaking.

"What is your purpose with Uta?"

"She needs to die."

"Well we ain't letting her!" Miyuki yelled placing her hand onto the sword handle over her back.

"We can handle this, right?" Raiden nervously laughed, slashing his katana through the air.

"It's that or we die," Uta replied, taking a defensive stance.

"So we have no choice but to fight? Sensei?" Raiden asked, doubt was slowly setting into his head.

"Listen." Hitomi stated, a softer tone than normal was present. "It's okay if you feel afraid or intimidated by this situation. It's your first mission after all." She smiled lightly still keeping her eyes to the enemy.

"But we are a team. We are going to work through this together. And that's why I'm telling you right now what we are going to do."

"Please get to it some time soon," Raiden muttered, his face blank.

"Tell me right now your fighting strengths, quietly," Hitomi continued.

"Taijutsu and I'm pretty good at hitting targets with sebon needles." Uta answered.

"I can liquefy myself and increase my strength. I have a sword I'm pretty skilled with," Raiden clenched his fist slightly as he watched one of the enemy lift up their sword.

"Insane chakra levels, average with a sword and pretty wide variety of water jutsu, Miyuki nervously spoke and bit her lip.

"Great," Hitomi mumbled in thought.

Uta is liable anywhere, Raiden close range, Miyuki will use the most chakra. If we are going to make it through this, I need to coordinate them.

"We don't kill them," she informed them, her voice stern to get the message to them. "We work as a team, and we don't die."

"Don't mess up." Was all the teammates could make out from Hitomi before a cloud of smoke flooded the air between them.

"Look out!" Raiden yelled as he jumped backwards and into the clear.

They're separating us. Uta thought in shock as she landed a far distance away from cloud.

"Raiden!" Uta heard the voice of Miyuku shout among the destruction.

I can't see them! Or pinpoint their location! She panicked, hesitantly moving her body towards the smoke.

And suddenly she felt a force make contact with her chest, shoving her backwards. Stunned, her eyes widened as her head flew backwards and her body flipped.

Focus! Her mind screamed and she braced her fall by throwing her legs with her body, flipping back onto two feet.

When she looked around she saw the attacker grinning madly in front of her.

She had moved quite far away from their original placement. The forest was merely meters away from her and mist lined the undergrowth. The view before her was of ash and smoke, devouring the air like a swarm of flies.

Uta managed to flip herself backwards just as a gigantic blade hit the earth beneath her, a narrow escape.

Timing is precise. She told herself confidently, she already had an execution plan. She studied the man as he lifted the sword from the dirt and disappeared again.

When he reappeared he was over her, falling to the ground.

Gotcha! He descended towards her, itching to swing the blade across her skin. He wanted to please his master.

His grin widened as it approached her, Uta remained still as the air created a slashing sound. And what the man expected to be a bloodbath, was nothing but his blade meeting the earth.

Uta disappeared from her spot, landing on top of a tree branch behind him. Her feet softly landed as she leaned her back against the trunk.

The man whom was her opponent stood with confusion as he attempted to pull the weapon from the dirt, so Uta wasted no time in disposing of him.

She reached into her boot and claimed two sebon needles which she fit between her fingers.

Just one hit and you'll be out cold. She informed in her mind as she lined them up at her target.

Stab.

Stab.

The man collapsed as the needles pierced his skin. His head harshly smacking onto the ground as his arms lay limp at his sides.

"Don't underestimate your opponents." Uta stated in irritation. She let out a breath and lowered her hand. But all was not over as her eyes suddenly gazed to her side in anger.

She pulled a kunai just in time to clash blades with another sword. Her teeth grit as a crazed enemy pushed their face closer to her own.

"What were you saying?" He asked, the insane look in his eye caused Uta to push harder against the blade.

Uta pushed her kunai forward to dispel the clash and disappeared. She was midair as she reappeared behind him and swung her leg at his head.

"Time to dance, bitch."

~~~

"Miyuki!" Raiden shouted, his eyes wide as he momentarily froze. Miyuki's blade automatically stopped, a trail of blood ran down the edge of it escaping from the enemies skin.

"What?" Miyuki replied, squinting her eyes as she stared at Raiden with a confused expression.

Raiden sighed, exasperated and closed his eyes for a second. His fists then lifted as he yelled at Miyuki with an irritated face.

"Capture! C-A-P-T-U-R-E. Not kill!" She merely blinked as he marched over to her.

"Like this!" He explained grabbing the sword into his own hand.

Bonk!

He knocked the man quite hard across the head.

"Dammit." Raiden muttered rubbing his forehead and placing the hilt back into her own hands. Miyuki frowned slightly and narrowed her eyes in thought.

"Hey, thanks," she muttered lifting the sword onto her back. Raiden looked at her with open surprise, wondering why her attitude suddenly changed.

"It's fine," he answered cooly.

"No it's not, I need to control
my...blood lust." Miyuki nervously admitted with a small laugh.

"We'll work on that," Raiden merely replied, giving her a small chuckle. "We should find Uta." Raiden inspected the man that laid unconscious.

Why are they so persistent? That's one, there's 4 left.

~~~

"Oh how I will take pleasure killing you!" The man exclaimed, as he pushed himself from the ground. His clothes collected dirt from the fall he had taken from Uta's kick.

"I'll cut off your head, and place it on a platter!"

"What is the Chikara?" Uta asked, walking towards him as her heart beat sped up. Her kunai tightly clutched in her palm.

"We are the future!" The man maniacally laughed, raising his head at a worrying speed. "And first, we take little Uta and begin our masterpiece!"

"Why me," pain rushed into Uta's body without warning as she stood with wide eyes. Her heart thumped a loudly in her chest as time seemed to stop as the blade hit her.

The man grinned at her side as he passed with his sword in a striking position.

Speed, Uta thought meekly as her arm expelled a gruesome spray of blood.

"Strike one."

~~~

Fire techniques, sword techniques. I'd like to dispose of this quickly.

Hitomi stood with a kunai across her face as she faced two of the remaining enemy. The battle had moved to the outer grassland of the town. The once green and lush grass now laid burnt to a crisp, slowly breaking into dust particles.

Water technique - Water bullets!

She brought her hand to her mouth as she jumped above the ninja and sprayed a monstrous wave of fine water pellets. The men viciously swiped at the air to destroy the bullets as they fell, momentarily becoming distracted as Hitomi created a clone whilst the real her disappeared.

Her clone ran full speed at the men, weaving hand signs.

Kunai barrage!

Amused the men smirked as the unknown decoy threw several kunai at them.

"You're weak!" One of them mocked as they leaned sideways to dodge the weapons.

And then he was sent flying across the ground as a fist made contact with his cheek. His scythe flew upwards in front of Hitomi who stood with an outstretched arm and narrowed eyes.

She jumped spinning around airborne, gripping the handle in one hand with the other performing a hand sign.

White electricity flew across her arm and onto the blade as she let go and threw it at the next target who was enraged.

It met the distance clashing against his own sword with a spark and flinging once again into the air. The mans eyes widened in shock as the white electricity ran through his weapon and onto him. It surged through his veins and he convulsed with painful gasps.

Hitomi appeared in front of him and slapped a seal across his forehead before he could recover. The man was nothing but a sleeping body as he fell onto the destroyed grass before her.

"Get out of our way!" An angry voice yelled from the side of her. She sighed, turning her head to a man with angry tears in his eyes, gripping a kunai with determination.

"I'm sorry for this," Hitomi said in a soft tone. "But you've already done enough damage." Her last word finished with her reappearing with her hand to his forehead and her eyes level with his own. "I will protect my students." She growled, venomously glaring as the man drifted out of consciousness.

~~~

Uta hissed as her brain rejected obeying her as she screamed for her body to move.

Blood freely swarmed her arm as it trickled down her skin. And she only had a split second to push her kunai to the mans scythe as it swung at her again.

But it wasn't enough to stop it from hitting her. Two of the blades grazed across her shoulders as her head now sat between them, her kunai pushing against the gap joining them.

Dammit! She spat in her mind, desperately trying to keep herself from cringing as the stinging pain started to affect her.

You've got to separate yourself! She inwardly screamed squinting her eye.

Uta painfully grabbed a second kunai with her injured arm and powerfully aimed it at the mans throat. He immediately dodged giving Uta the opportunity to remove her head from the death trap.

"Clever, Uta." He growled, lowering his sword. "And now I'll kill you!"

"Not if I kill you all first." Uta grumbled strongly and brought her fingers in front of her face. "Hidden mist technique," she whispered, focusing her gaze to the man as he slowly moved towards her.

A ghostly silence filled the forest as the air began to thicken. With each passing second the once visible growth came whitened and almost unrecognizable.

This was the Land of Waters technique.

A technique that disables an enemies sense of direction.

Visibility zero.

"I'll find you, Uta!" The man yelled, furiously spinning himself around in the dense cloud.

Uta smirked as she held her sebon needles between her fingers and her arms crossed over her face. The open wound silently dripped onto the ground but she remained focused.

"A thousand flying needles of death."

A bloodcurdling scream emitted from the mist as needle after needle penetrated the mans skin. They flew unnoticed, embedding themselves into the target as he collapsed onto his knees. Dark, crimson blood spewed from his clothes as it drained into the dirt below.

"Uta!" His voice was livid with rage as he screamed into the forest with hatred. "We'll kill you! Chikara will kill you all!" He continued, throwing his head in all directions as the pain increased in his limbs.

"You're sick," Uta spat just as his head made contact with the ground. She dispelled the mist and lowered her leg that had knocked him out with a small sigh.

That's 2.

Uta cautiously went over to the spot the earlier target laid, still passed out with the needles in his neck.

"Why me?" She mumbled as she dragged him over to the other male.

"Hopefully you bleed out before we get to the village." She growled, laying them next to each other.

I think I shall wait for the others. She told herself, taking a seat at the feet of the men and folding her arms. She hissed, remembering her wound from the irritating pain across her skin.

I have bandages.

She sighed reaching into her small ninja pouch and receiving a tiny ball of rolled cloth.

This will have to do. She squinted her eyes shut tightly as she wrapped the wound quickly.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for being awesome

Until next time.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.7K 2.4K 16
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
137K 4.1K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...
36.3K 1.9K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
2K 58 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...