The Boss

valentinerobberts

How it started? I don't remember to be honest. I met him at the airport, sounds like a bad hallmark or lifeti... Еще

The airport
London
The interview
Dinner at his house
The plane
Australia - part 1
Australia - part 2
Australia - part 3
Australia - part 4
Australia - part 5
Back at Brackley
Italy - Pre Race Weekend
Italy - Una Notte Fuori
Italy - Una Notte Calda
Italy - Race Weekend
The Tell

Australia - final

2.3K 44 1
valentinerobberts

I love you.

The words were stuck in my head. He was probably sex drunk and it must have slipped out because it felt so good. Right?

I woke up in his arms when he was still snoring in my ear. The sun was peeking through the curtain. The next race was going to be Imola, so that was in two weeks. What are we actually going to do these two weeks? We are flying back in a few hours and have a lot of debriefs on Tuesday, but then what? I am scheduled to work so maybe it's for Toto instead of Mercedes.

I need to pee.

I tried to wiggle out of his arms but quickly got pulled back against his chest. Dry lips pressed against my neck. "Don't leave me." His voice was soft and low.

I chuckled. "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back." I said and untangled myself again.

Toto groaned and let me go. "You have two minutes." He growled and laid flat on his back.

I laughed and got up from the bed and pulled on one of his t shirts from the chair. The sun was shining through the bathroom window as well and warming my face when I sat on the toilet. Did he love me? Or was it a slip of the tongue like I thought? He probably doesn't even remember he said it. I flushed and washed my hands. Should I tell him?

At that thought, he entered the bathroom, still pulling up his fancy boxer shorts. I checked him out because that man is in serious shape for his age. He looked at me through the mirror and came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me against him.

He smiled "Let's order some breakfast instead of going down stairs, hm?" He kissed my ear.

I nodded and turned around in his grasp. "What are you going to do in these two weeks?" I asked

"Well, tomorrow we have debriefs the entire day and they are going to work on some development this week and the second week before Imola everybody has to travel there of course." He said

"Oh okay, of course." I said, still not knowing what his plans are

He smiled and tipped up my chin. "We, on the other hand, have a little time off." He said and I smiled back at him. "You can go and see your family if you'd like from tomorrow till Tuesday, then we will be flying to Italy." He said and my face fell a little, I love my family but I don't want to see them right now. "Or we can get our things at Brackley and take an early morning flight on Wednesday to Italy and have a small holiday."

I gasped, my god, Italy? On holiday? Together?

"Yes! Omg, that is amazing, we can go to a vineyard or we can go to a pasta workshop." I rambled and Toto kissed me. We still had to brush our teeth but I let that go.

I had to stop to catch my breath. "We will do whatever you want, I kind of already booked a place, they are closed this week for preparations for the race weekend so we will have the hotel to our selfs but the staff will be there to wait us.."

He already booked a place? Why is he so amazing. "Why are you so amazing?" I had to ask

"Because I really like you Romée, and I wanted to go somewhere where we would have the place to our selfs. We could've gone to my house in Switzerland but I thought this would be more romantic." He smiled and I was smiling so hard, it hurt. "And now, you are going to relax, take a bath and I will order room service and after we ate, we can pack our bags and leave for the airport." He said

"Join me?" I asked him and watch his face wrinkle in cute confusion. "In the bathtub?" I added

He eyebrows shot up "We need to leave in two hours." He said and I chuckled.

"I can't sit in a bath for two hours, I'll get all wrinkly." I joked and he sighed

"Not what I meant." He said and kissed my forehead before leaving the bathroom to order food. He was watching me, so I decided to give him a little show. I turned my back towards him and pulled his t shirt from my body and bended over slightly do open the bathroom cabinet, in a fake search for bath foam, knowing very well it was mounted on the wall next to the bath.

A quick glance in the mirror made me shiver. Toto's eyes were glued on me, all of me, and apologised at the hotel employee for not answering the question. I smiled to myself and undid my hair from the band and walked towards the bathtub and turned it on and added the foam. When there was a small puddle in the tub, I stepped into it. The water was scolding hot, perfect. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the comfortable shape of the tub. the doorbell rang after a few minutes and I thought it was dinner but it was wasn't.

"Lewis, sorry for my lack of clothes, I was about to take a bath." Toto coughed and I stayed as steady as possible.

Lewis chuckled "You? A bath? Good for you boss, taking some time to relax." He said "I was actually looking for Romée but I can't seem to find her anywhere, have you seen her?" He asked

"No, I haven't left the room at all this morning." Toto said "We are supposed to meet downstairs in two hours."

Lewis hummed "Okay, thanks. I was hoping to get some breakfast with her to celebrate a little bit, maybe another time." He said and said his goodbyes.

I feel a little guilty not thinking about that before, I should have contacted him because he already invited me for doing something to celebrate.

Toto entered the bathroom and stared at me. "Your boyfriend was here to ask were you are." He said and I laughed.

"Toto, stop it. Could you please grab my phone so I can text him." I asked and he frowned.

"What are you going to say?" He asked and I sat up in the bath. "What are you doing?"

"I am going to get my phone." I wanted to get out but Toto's hand stopped me and pushed me back in.

"I'll get it for you, baby." He left to go get it and handed it over. "Just don't tell him you will meet him for breakfast." He smiled and I chuckled

As if I would pass up this opportunity to get Toto in a bathtub with me.

I had two missed calls and a text from Lewis.

'Hey Romée, how are you doing? I hope you don't have any plans, I thought we might have some breakfast together. With love, Lewis.'

I smiled, he is so nice.

'Hey Lewis, I am sorry for missing your calls, I went in to town for breakfast and just got to my room to take a shower. Toto and I need to leave in two hours and I am going to do some prep work for the debriefs. Let's have lunch tomorrow in between debriefs? Romée x.'

I wanted to put my phone down but it almost immediately went off again.

'No worries! I sadly can't tomorrow but let's get together in Italy when the race week starts?'

'That sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow!'

'Great, have a nice day, you did amazing.'

I smiled down at my phone and didn't notice Toto entering the bathroom again with a tray full of delicious food.

"Are you ready?" Toto asked and sat the tray down next to the tub

"For?" I asked he simply smiled and sat on the floor next to the tub and grabbed a strawberry and fed it to me. His finger lingering on my lips, tracing the juice around them. We did that for a few bites and he stood from the floor, his knees cracking. He gave me a perfect view of his hard cock tenting the material of his white and blue striped boxers. A small gasp escaped my mouth and he took the boxers off and entered the tub and sat across from me. Did feeding me turn him on that much?

He grabbed my right foot and started to massage the ball. "Fuck, that hurts." I yelled and he chuckled

"That's why you need to relax, surrender yourself to the feeling." His voice lowered and he kept massaging the flesh. The muscles and bones started to loosen up and I slid into the tub a bit further, making contact with his still hard member. He gasped and let go from my foot in order to grab the other. We locked eyes and I was trying to figure out what he wanted.

He was turned on because he was feeding me with his hands, he is still turned on because he was massaging my feet. He is a very tactical person and definitely has the love language physical touch. I wonder..

I pressed the heel of my foot into his groin and his head fell backwards. I smiled, it was quite hot to see him loose control. I applied a little more pressure and he growled.

"Fuck Romée, is this okay for you?" He asked and moaned when I wiggled my toes.

I chuckled. "Perfectly fine Toto, let yourself enjoy." I said and simply watched him.

He slowly started thrusting against my foot. I didn't have a foot fetish per se but I don't think he does as well. It was just a different kind of touch, and for someone who is very affectional, it may spark something.

All of the sudden, he sat up straight and pulled me towards him on my feet. I screamed a little because of the fast change and held myself steady on his strong forearms.

"You have no idea what you are doing to me." Toto said and lifted me on his lap. He kissed me before traveling down and latching on a nipple, sucking softly while rubbing the other with his fingers. I moaned and grabbed a hold of his hair, tugging at the strands. He growled against my skin and let go of my nipple with his hand and traced my outer lips with his finger. A single digit entered me completely soaked pussy and he chuckled when I gasped.

"So wet. Mm? So wet for daddy." He whispered. "You like it when daddy licks you? Do you like it when daddy feeds you?" I nodded and he smiled. "I like it too, so much. And I like it when you feel good. I like it so much when I see you enjoying yourself." He kissed my neck and I knew he liked that, seeing me enjoy things. Probably a part of his need to take care of me.

He dipped two fingers into me and started to finger me open, and as soon as started, it stopped. He lined up his cock and pulled me down. "There we go, take your time." He smiled into my neck and kissed me. I moaned while I sank a bit further down. "I know, I know, let me in baby." He hugged me closer and I fully sank down.

"Fuck." I moaned and started rocking against him.

"Let me, let me baby." Toto thrusted upwards, hitting the right spot and I threw my head back. He latched onto my neck and sucked on the skin. His thrust were slowed because of the water we were in but it felt perfect. "You are doing so well, letting me in." One of his hands disappeared under the water again and softly rubbed my clit. I kissed his neck and left a mark on him this time.

"I'm gonna cum.." I moaned and locked eyes with him. "Can I cum, please?"

Toto growled and thrusted harder, making me bite down on his shoulder. The sounds of the water and our bodies slamming together, was ringing in my ears. "Cum with me?" Toto whispered in my ear and I squeezed tightly around him and I came. Two thrusts in, he came as well.

"Fuck Romée, you did so good, so proud." He rambled and gave me a sloppy kiss. "You did amazing this weekend, and you took daddy so well, so proud." He sighed

I was so blissed out, I could cry. And at that moment, I remembered. "Oh fuck! I forgot the team principal press conference! You were supposed to be there!" I panicked, while it was already too late.

Toto laughed, tracing patterns on my back to calm me down. "I said something private came up before I followed you." He grabbed my chin between his fingers and smiled. "It's okay, really." He kissed me again and I let out a deep sigh. "It does suck a bit that you think about that now." He joked

"No, sorry, it was amazing, so amazing I blacked out for a minute and remembered it." I said and played with his hair. "Thank you, daddy." I giggled and he gently thrusted up again, making me pull on his hair.

Toto groaned. "Let's get out, we are getting wrinkly." He said and slowly pulled out. These moments are weird, because there is cum in that bathtub now. But with Toto, it doesn't feel too weird. He immediately drained the tub and rinsed it down before turning on the shower for us to wash ourselves properly.

He took my hand and led me into the shower. He washed my hair and soaped me in before rinsing me off and wrapping me up in a towel and wash himself. I grabbed another strawberry from the tray and ate it. These were amazing. This is amazing.

----------

Toto patted down his chest in search for his sunglasses, not noticing them in my hand. I laughed and handed them to him. He shook his head and smacked my ass before closing the door behind us. We packed up all of our stuff and brought our suitcases down and left for the airport.

We spend some time in the plane before it was clear for take off. I was already settled in my seat, wearing linen beach pants and an colour matching oversized hoodie. My curls were tucked together in a bun, in the hood of my hoodie. I was sitting in the same seat as the previous flight and was scrolling on Tik Tok for a while. Toto was talking with the pilot, god knows about what. We were cleared to taxi to the runway in five minutes so Toto sat down as well and buckled up.

He laid his head on my shoulder and I kissed his temple. "What are you doing?" He asked, pointing at my phone.

"Watching video's about this kid named Topher and dogs that find their forever homes." I said and he chuckled.

"That thing is really something I will never understand. I use it to call, e-mail and text, that's it." He said and it was my turn to chuckle and he positioned himself so that he was laying on his back and his head was in my lap. My hand found its way into his hair and I smiled when he relaxed into my touch.

"For some people, you know, younger than you, it's the only way to see something of the world." I said and he huffed. "Not everybody flies private, or flies at all Toto." I said, a little irritated.

He looked at me. "Like I don't know that, I am fully aware of the privileges we all have here." He said

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, and I know you worked hard for all of it." I said and tried to rephrase. "A lot of my friends are stuck behind a desk with a salary to pay rent or their mortgage, if they are lucky enough to even own a house, and buy food but that's it." I looked out of the window while we taxied. "My best friend became a soldier to pay for her studies, otherwise she couldn't even go to school. Times and prices are really changing. She only sees something of the world when she travels to see me." I said. "Without a phone to text but also to send video's, she would die of boredom." I laughed, not wanting this to become too serious.

"I understand, maybe it's because I am old and don't understand all these apps." He chuckled

"Probably," I said without thinking and he raised his eyebrow and started to tickle my sides.

A cough interrupted us, glad fully.

"I am sorry, but we will be taking off soon, so please sit straight up sir." The cabin attendant told Toto, and I had to hold in my laughter. He nodded his head in her direction but rolled his eyes playfully when she left. His hand squeezed my thigh as he unlocked his phone.

I was a bit tired so I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

77.7K 4.6K 38
Max Verstappen is making his name part of Formula 1 history, starting with his championship fight in 2021. Backstage, his life is troubled. He has an...
Formula Wolf f1storytime

Про оборотней

24.3K 69 2
Formula 1 x werewolf story. I wanted to try something new. Will also be released as a Tiktok version on my Tiktok, @f1povstory. But it'll be hotter...
340K 6.8K 38
It started with an office hookup. Something discreet; an affair between two adults, but the longer it went on, the longer your feelings grew for the...
228K 3.1K 96
What if you fall in love with the biggest rival of your family? "Tell Toto he just made the biggest mistake"