The Boss

By valentinerobberts

How it started? I don't remember to be honest. I met him at the airport, sounds like a bad hallmark or lifeti... More

The airport
London
The interview
Dinner at his house
The plane
Australia - part 1
Australia - part 2
Australia - part 3
Australia - part 4
Australia - final
Back at Brackley
Italy - Pre Race Weekend
Italy - Una Notte Fuori
Italy - Una Notte Calda
Italy - Race Weekend
The Tell

Australia - part 5

2.8K 58 4
By valentinerobberts

Race day. We had an easy morning together and ate something on our way to the track. Toto wasn't nervous per se but I did notice a slight change of attitude towards the crew and towards me. We were headed towards the garage when Daniel ran by towards his own garage. He smiled and waved at us and Toto actually waved back.

I laughed and looked up at him with a questionable look on my face. Surprised about the quick turn around.

He shook his head and smiled back. "Let's go." He said and entered the garage. We greeted everyone and sat down at Toto's spot behind the monitor. He quickly reached out for another stool for me to sit on and placed it next to his. He made sure I was comfortable before sitting down himself. I handed him his glasses and placed his phone on the desk. He had a calmness over him that I haven't seen this weekend. A good gut feeling maybe? Or something else.

He put on his headphones and cleared his throat before speaking into the microphone. "Good luck everyone, we made some progress this weekend so we will see how it works out this race." He said and turned off the mic. He looked at me and winked. A blush spread over my face for the first time this day. I haven't blushed this much in my life before meeting Toto. He quickly dragged a finger over my red cheek before turning back towards the monitor. The cars made their way to start finish to line up. The garage was buzzing with excitement and anticipation. And it being my first race while working for Mercedes made it extra special. My heart was pounding against my chest and my breath hitched when the formation lap began. A large hand flexed around my knee, the thumb brushing up and down and the fingertips scratching softly at the cap. I took a deep breath, squeezed the hand once before letting go and feeling the hand withdraw.

3.

2.

1.

Lights out and away we go.

———

Verstappen had an dnf as did Sainz. Leclerc finished first with Perez behind in second. And George Russell...

FUCKING THIRD!

George Russell finished third at the Australian Grand Prix with Lewis Hamilton following behind in fourth place.

I didn't register being hoisted up high up in the air until I saw Toto's face looking up at me. He held me tight against him, high up in the air and cheers and shouts filling the garage. This is what they needed, this is what we needed.

I smiled at him and leant in closer. "Congratulations! I told you he would get his podium!" I cheered and he put me back down and laughed.

He walked towards Bono and James and hugged them. We all went outside walked towards the car's at start finish.

As soon as I saw him, I walked towards George. "You did it! I told you!" I yelled and he hugged me, hitting the side of my head with his helmet. He was close to crying but the smile on his face was holding them back for now.

"This is amazing Romée, absolutely amazing." He hugged me one more time before heading over to the weigh in and the cool down room.

Toto walked back to the garage and I walked after him, wondering why he was walking away.

"Running off so you wouldn't have to buy me dinner?" I chuckled and he took a step closer to me and grabbed my face in his hands.

"I will take you to dinner when ever and where ever you want." He kissed me and smiled into the kiss. "You might be my good luck charm and I should treat my baby well"

I chuckled but we got interrupted by the sound of a throat clearing. We quickly took a step back and turned around. Peter was standing there with a small grin on his face. Angela entered the garage as well and Peter turned to her. "Pay up, Cullen." He says and I frowned in confusion.

Angela huffed. "They didn't. Toto wouldn't do that at work." She said and looked at Toto, whom had puffy lips and rosy cheeks. "Oh my.. they did." Angela gasped and grabbed out her phone and pulled a fifty from behind the case.

My jaw dropped in disbelieve, they made a bet!

"I am sorry but what the fuck did you two bet on?" I asked, my heart beating fast in my chest, a light panic forming inside.

"We might have made a bet with Shov and Michael about how long it would take for you two to date." Peter scratched the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly

Toto was just staring at them and I almost had a full blown panic attack. "First of all, this is highly unprofessional so I'd suggest you give mrs Cullen her money back." Toto said with a calm voice. "Second of all, it is all but your business what Romée and I do or don't do."

I couldn't breathe. I needed to get out of here. I left the garage and walked for a bit until I saw the car. I leaned against it and took a deep breath and a sip of water. Within a minute, Toto was walking towards me.

He stood in front of me and took a hold of my face like he did in the garage and kissed me. "Tell me why you are so upset." He said and I panicked again. "Easy Romée, I am not mad or something like that. There is no wrong or right answer. I just want to know what is going on in your head right now." He softly traced some patterns on my lower back.

"I worked hard, I have always worked hard to prove myself to everyone. I am a woman in motorsports so it already is fucking difficult to find a way in. And I really like you Toto but I can't have the people that I work with making bet's about us." I took a deep breath. "I can't have the people that I respect think that I am some stupid little girl that has a crush on her boss."

Toto opened the car and sat me down into the passenger seat and got behind the wheel. Before I knew it, we were back at the hotel and in my room. Toto guided me towards the bed and sat down next to me.

"I get why you are feeling this way. I can't say I know how you feel about being a woman in motorsports but I can imagine." He combed his fingers through my hair. "Nobody thinks that you've been given special treatment. They know how specific my needs are and that I won't hire someone that just looks pretty." He nosed the side of my head and kissed my cheek.

"You weren't too hard on them right?" I asked

"Just enough to let them know I wasn't appreciative of their bet, they obviously are going to apologise." He said and I wrapped my arm around him and laid my head on his chest. "Let's go for dinner, but maybe a nap first." He whispered and I immediately closed my eyes.

-----

I woke up an hour later in his arms. Toto had a little frown on his forehead and a small pout. It was quite funny to look at and I had to stop myself from laughing. The huff of air that must have left my mouth woke him up though. One eye opened and stared right at me. He stretched out his body and it popped and cracked back into place. Two eyes were looking at me this time combined with a smile. "Good nap?" I asked him

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Do you want to take a shower with me?" He asked

My face flushed a little and he obviously noticed because he touched my heated cheeks with the back of his hand. I climbed off the bed and looked at him. With a small grin forming on my face, I started to unbutton my Mercedes blouse and my high waisted black jeans and made my way towards the bathroom. A low growl escaped Toto's mouth when he got up from the bed and slowly walked towards me, unbuttoning his own shirt.

I could look at this man for hours, at his big chest, his beautiful wavy hair, his strong jawline and his large hands. Everything. "You are beautiful, you know that?" I said and it was his turn to blush.

"You are the one that is beautiful, Schatzi." He placed a loose curl behind my ear.

I smiled and cupped his cheek. "Thank you, but you are beautiful. And you are sweet and caring." I kissed him and he lifted me up and I locked my legs around his waist.

"Don't tell anyone, I have a reputation to uphold." He chuckled and walked us to the sink and sat me down.

His thick fingers were working their way under the remaining closed buttons to open them up. He caressed my arms while taking off my blouse. A kiss on my upper arm. A kiss on my shoulder. A kiss in my neck.

I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly on the mouth. He let me have control over the kiss for a few second before taking over. I didn't even put up a fight and gave into the kiss right away. But as fast as it happened, it stopped. He grabbed my hips and slid me of the sink and got on one knee. He tugged on the pockets of my jeans and slid them off my legs, grabbing my ankle gently and took my foot of the floor to take the jeans all the way off. A kiss on my thigh. A kiss on my belly.

He looked up at me and traced the side of my panty with his fingers, making me shiver. I nodded and he kissed my belly again. Toto hooked his fingers in the elastic band and pulled them down. And as much as I wanted him to touch me, he didn't. With a small grunt he got off the floor and kissed me while undoing my bra. I was completely naked now while he was fully clothed apart from the few open buttons. I took the liberty to undo those myself and taking off his shirt. He wasn't wearing a shirt underneath because of the Australian heat. I think he wasn't a fan of them anyways, hot or cold. His chest was shaven, he didn't have that much hair anyway. I placed my hands on his chest and it was his turn to shiver. But then my hands are always cold.

Toto walked towards the shower and turned it on, a little hotter than he liked but knowing for sure that I would. He wasn't wearing a belt today so he simply unbuttoned the two buttons and undid the zipper. He swiftly took the pants off and his fancy ass boxer shorts that costed more than all my underwear together.

A tall man with large hands and big feet couldn't disappoint obviously. He was hung. More than I would have thought to be honest. And he wasn't even hard, although I noticed the small jump while I was staring at it. Toto took a step closer and touched my nipple with the back of his finger, smiling when I shivered. He took my hand and led me into the shower. A welcoming steam filled the large cabin and the shower temperature was just right.

He turned me around so my back was towards him, grabbed the hotel shower gel and soaped in my back. The sandalwood scent filled my nose and I smiled. Such a simple thing like a shower was making me more happy than something ever did. Because of him. I was a little scared of my feelings that were developing for him this fast.

An arm around my waist pulled me out of my thoughts and against his front. Toto continued to soap up my body. His two hands covering almost my entire belly. He kissed my neck and explored my body with his hands. His two hands quickly covering my breasts, massaging them and rubbing my hardened nipples between his thumb and index finger. A small moan escaped my mouth when he did and I arched my back a little more, making contact with his now semi hard on. He sucked on my neck when I did, a growl coming out of his throat. Toto bucked into my lower back, him being way taller than me, his cock poked into my lower back.

On of his hands traveled down my body and his middle finger traced my slit with the lightest touch. "Already so wet for me." He moaned with a deeper voice than normal and it was a fucking wet dream sex voice.. "You think you deserve a little treat? Mm?" He kissed my ear and whispered. "You were my good girl, right? You didn't touch yourself? Like I told you?" He asked

I franticly shook my head. "No I didn't, I was a good girl, I promise." I panted and he chuckled.

"Good girl, my good girl." He said and slid his finger softly inside. I moaned and clenched around his finger. He chuckled and gently dipped his finger in and out, driving me crazy. He added pressure on my clit with his thumb and sped up his finger. I swung my arm back to took a hold of his neck and pulled him closer. I was embarrassingly close to coming already. "Let it happen baby, cum for me, you are doing so well for me." He now fucked into me with all his might and I came so hard. Gripping his neck so tight he groaned and bit down on my neck.

I took a few deep breaths and turned around on wobbly legs, getting down on my knees but before I could take his cock in my mouth, he grabbed my chin. "No, you don't get to touch it." And I actually pouted and he laughed. "I promised you a date first, this only happened because of my own lust that I have for you. You drive me fucking crazy." He said. "Tonight, you can have all of me, but for now, I am going to cum on your beautiful breasts." He took his cock into his hand and gripped the flesh hard. Moaning in pleasure, he started to pump his hand up and down his shaft and I never felt the urge to suck on a man's cock before so bad. He came with a growl and raised me from the floor, into his arms and started to suck on my in his cum covered nipples. I could've cum again right here and there.

He walked us under the spray and let the water take away the rest of his release. He kissed me on the lips and put me back down. He grabbed the soap again and repeated soaping me up, but a little more clinical now. He soaped himself up as well and rinsed us off. He kissed me again before stepping out of the shower and returned with a towel which he wrapped around me and one around his waist.

He walked us out of the shower and towards the separating door. "I am going to get dressed, you should too, then when you are finished we are going to eat." He kissed me again and smiled down at me.

I was a bit droopy but nodded my head and smiled. "Wear those beige chino and a blue shirt." I said, copying his dress order earlier this week and he laughed.

"Yes ma'm."

"Good boy." I said and watched his eyes go big before I closed the door. I did a little victory jump before grabbing my make up bag and applied a simple but elegant look. I opened the closet where my dresses were hanging. I grabbed the blue coloured dress that was hopefully in the same colour of his shirt, if he picked the right one.

As soon as I was done, I knocked on the door and opened it from my side and his was already open. He stood in the opening and he was wearing the exact outfit I wanted him in. We looked each other up and down and I went in for a kiss.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture. "It's not a pyjama photo, but it's a start." I said

He shook his head and chuckled. "We can take that picture tonight." He said and we walked towards the elevator.

Toto drove us to a restaurant, a ten minute drive from the hotel. "You made a reservation?" I asked and he nodded. "So you thought that I would be right and you would be wrong?" I teased and he raised his eyebrow.

"Brat." He simply stated and parked the car. He walked towards my side of the door and helped me out of the car. We locked arms and walked into the restaurant together. Toto had booked a private table for us. The restaurant was packed so I was glad he did.

Toto was talking to the manager when our waiter led me to our table. The waiter already put a bottle of water and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc at the table. He let me taste the wine and it was absolutely the best wine I had ever tasted, so more was added to the glass. Toto finally sat down at the table as well and took a sip, he was smiling at me and I had a million butterflies in my stomach.

We drank, we talked and we ate. We talked about the upcoming races and his plans for the summer, the gigs that he had planned outside the race track. That he had attended Harvard last month and I remembered the pictures on twitter, and the thirsty comments beneath the photo.

He laughed when I told him he was admired on the internet. "Toto, I am serious, people are making thirst traps and all about you. They think you are hot." I said and looked at his confused face.

"I don't want to know what all of that means." He said and smiled. "Do you think I am hot?" He asked

I laughed and held his hand. "Oh Torger, I think you are the hottest." I winked and he laughed with me.

"That is all I care about." He said

We ended our dinner with a double espresso and Toto excused himself to go to the bathroom and I grabbed my phone for a second. Lewis had sent me a text, asking if I was interested in going for a celebratory drink with him. I smiled down at my phone and got startled by a large hand cupping my shoulder.

"Do you want to go out with Lewis or do you want to get out of here with me." He asked

I didn't even need to think about my answer but pretended I did and he applied a little pressure on my shoulder. "Think about what you are going to answer little girl." He whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"Let's go." I said and he smiled

We left the restaurant and drove back to the hotel. I texted Lewis back that tonight wasn't a good time but I congratulated him with the race today and that I would see him back at the factory.

Toto parked the car and we walked towards his room for a change. I took off my shoes and walked towards his balcony. The sun was slowly setting and the temperature became more accommodating. The view was amazing, I was that kind of person that could watch the view for hours. Looking at people, watching the birds fly or gazing at the stars. Watching planes take off and flying to their destination.

Toto cleared his throat and handed me a glass of water and sat down behind me on the lounge chair. He traced a finger from my lower back, over my ass and took a hold of my thigh. He pulled softly and I took the hint to sit down. He opened his legs and I sat between them. I laid my head on his chest and simply enjoyed the rise of his chest when he inhaled. He kissed the side of my head and he smiled against it.

"I like you." He said and traced his fingers up and down my arm.

"I like you too." I said and closed my eyes for a second. Our rooms were high enough to not hear the street noises but a soft distant version of it. The birds were chirping and the sun was warming our faces. This had to be the meaning of life.

After twenty minutes enjoying each other's company in silence, and the sun going below the balcony railing, we went inside. Toto took my glass and closed the door behind me. We decided to sit on the bed and do a little work for a while. I finished the summary of my notes for Toto and emailed them to him. Toto had his glasses on the tip of his nose and his head hung a little backwards. The lines next to his eyes now visible. The concentration on his face was amazing to look at. He pressed send and the lines softened immediately.

Toto turned his head to face me and he smiled, leaning in for a kiss. He reached behind me and unzipped my dress. I sat up straight and shook the short sleeves off my shoulders. Toto's hands pressed me back onto the bed and pulled off the dress. I decided to wear a pretty bra instead of my sports bra and I was very happy with my choice. He kissed me again before getting up from the bed. He undressed himself to his boxers and laid back down on the bed, pulling me against him. There was this subtle passion instead of heated fury, a calmness over us both, enjoying the moment and each other. I traced my hands over his chest and followed the path between his abs, goosebumps covering his skin. "May I?" I asked and he nodded.

I pulled down his boxers and was greeted by his semi hard on. I took him in my hand and could only touch my nail with the other nail. He was as thick as it was long. I pumped my hand up and down his shaft and kissed the big pink head. A drop of precum left on my lips and I licked it away. The heated look in his eyes bore into my own. I maintained eye contact when I licked the head, his face didn't change but when I licked a stripe from under the head towards the slit, his eyes rolled back. I took the head in my mouth and sucked around him. Toto took a hold of my neck with one hand and smacked my ass with the other. I let his cock fall out of my mouth and kissed my way up to his lips and kissed him. His tongue finding its way into my mouth, exploring and sucking. He tweaked my nipple through my bra and chuckled when I shivered again.

"Are you always so sensitive?" He asked and did it again. He kissed my neck, then my cheek and then my lips. His cock jumping against my thigh.

I moaned and shook my head. "It's you." I said and he smiled into the kiss. I reached behind me and undid my bra and got rid of my panty's as well. Needed to apply some pressure, I squeezed my thighs together, but Toto quickly pressed my thighs apart.

He positioned himself so that his face was close to my thighs and he pressed his thumb against my clit. I let out a moan and he chuckled, applying more pressure. I threw my head back and quickly after, I felt a tongue lapping at my entrance. He was savouring all the flavours, franticly lapping the entire area. he pointed the tip of his tongue and continued to lick my clit.

"Fuck Toto, I am going to cum, don't stop." I moaned and grabbed a hold of his hair.

He growled "I thought you were my good girl? Only good girls get to cum on my tongue. So, what do you say?"

Motherfucker. "Please Toto, please let me cum. I have been so good, and you know it, I deserve it." I said a little irritated

He growled and slapped down on my clit, hard. And I gasped, hard. Pulling on his hair accidentally, hard. "You will ask me politely, use your manners." He slapped down again. "And I will decide if you deserve to cum."

I have never been more turned on than right now. "Please, I am sorry, please let me cum. I will be good, I promise. You should teach me, please. Please da.." I quickly stopped myself from saying it, he only revered to himself as daddy once and that was in my sex dream on the plane...

He pinched my nippled to get my attention back. "Please what Romée?" He growled

Fuck it. "Please let me cum." I said "Please daddy." I said and closed my eyes in fear of rejection.

Toto pulled me down so I was under him and he got close to my face. "Say it again." He moaned

"Please daddy." I said and he attacked my mouth and sucking a hickey into my neck.

"Fuck me Schatzi, you are daddy's good girl, aren't you?" He kissed me again and moved back on the bed.

"Yes daddy, please, I am." I gasped when his mouth was back on my clit. His thick finger finding its way into my wet slit. The wet noises and heavy breathing were the only things that filled the room right now. And when his movements sped up, I moaned louder.

"Please daddy, make me cum please, I want it so bad, please give it to me daddy."

He shushed me and kissed my hip. "I know baby, I know, cum for me little girl, cum for daddy." He said and it was the last straw. I came all over his finger and his tongue and the man actually slurped. I saw his finger disappearing in his mouth before I blacked out for a second. I opened my eyes again and felt him licking me raw. I tried to squeeze my thighs together but he growled against my clit and wedged his broad shoulders between them. "Are you ready for daddy's cock baby? You think you can take me now?" He asked and stroked my hair. I nodded and moaned when he sucked on my nipple. "I need your words Romée, tell daddy."

"I want you to fuck me daddy, I can take it, I promise, fuck me please." I rambled and he positioned himself between my legs. He took a hold of his cock and rubbed the head against my over sensitive clit and I groaned. "I am clean, and on birth control." I managed to get out.

"I am clean too, that changes things." He threw away the condom that had acquired at some point but I hadn't noticed. I couldn't think straight. He chuckled darkly but took pity and entered me. Just the head was already enough to moan in a little discomfort. He slowly pressed forward, entering me slowly. "Tell me if you are in pain or if it becomes too much." I nodded and moaned something incoherent and screamed out in pleasure when he was fully into me. The few pubic curls touching my clean shaven pussy. "You are mine Romée, you know that right? And if you didn't, after tonight you should know."

I nodded. "Yes Toto, I am all yours, but don't forget you are mine as well." And with that I clenched around him and he growled.

He set a faster pace, our mixed fluids producing a filthy sound. "All yours Schatzi." He moaned and kissed me. "Open your eyes baby, I want to look into your eyes when we cum together." He said and I hadn't even noticed closing them again. His eyes were as dark as his hair now and a small bead of sweat was resting on his temple. One of his disappeared between our bodies and he rubbed my clit with his index finger. "Cum with me baby, cum together with daddy." And with that, we both came. Two different pitched screams filled the room before we collapsed on the bed.

I did not realise I fell a sleep for a bit but woke up while Toto was cleaning me with a warm towel. He walked back to the bathroom and washed his hands, giving me a beautiful view of his muscular back and his peachy ass. With the last strength that I had left, I grabbed my phone and took a picture. This would do for a pyjama picture. He returned with a glass of water and held the back of my neck so I could take a sip, the gentleman. We cuddled up under his covers and I kissed him one last time before falling asleep.

But not before I could hear him breathe.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 5.8K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...
137K 1.9K 32
George Russell x Femoc! Social media fic.
151K 1.8K 58
You're supposed to start college in September but you get given an amazing opportunity, during that time you meet a boy who has a slight obsession wi...
65.6K 1.6K 64
This is the love story of Toto Wolff and Leah Gray...Will their big age difference get in the way or will it be something else Started - 04.07.2023 F...