๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐€๐‹๐’, สฒแตƒ...

By Mya2tact

๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง More

000
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026

019

10.5K 369 772
By Mya2tact

JUNE 25th
HARLEM, NYC
10:13pm

"fuck no!" kiara yelled looking at jay wanting to strangle him. "ki come on" he rubbed his temple frustratedly.

"no" she shook her head looking between india and jay. india wasn't paying attention more of trying to look past kiara too see inside her house.

she was wondering since when did kiara have her own place.

"no i told you" she shook her head "i specifically told you if she tried to come you couldn't" she said and he huffed knowing she made it her point to tell him that exact thing.

"ki lemme talk to you for a second" he walked towards her into the house and she backed up before kiara looked over his shoulder slamming the door in indias face.

"look bro i know youn fuck wit her but i wouldn't bring her here if i didn't have to. her mom and dad into it right now and my mama said she can't stay no more. come on ki" he told her.

"awww" she frowned slightly. "i feel bad..." she trailed off.

"...that you think i give a flying fuck" she flicked him off raising her voice slightly catching the attention of everyone in her living room.

"tea" dd mumbled covering it with a cough. "kiara what i gotta do for you to let us stay" he straight faced her.

"not a fuck thing cause y'all ain't staying i and mean that shit wit all my heart" she mugged him. she couldn't believe she had been being so nice to him and he pulled this shit on her.

"and you got some damn nerves trynna get her to stay here knowing that's yo girlfriend and i'm pregnant wit yo baby. niggas ain't shit" she gritted lowly so he could only hear.

he clenched his jaw looking away so he wouldn't have to see how mad she was at him at the moment. he didn't like when she was mad at him.

"i should slap yo ass silly jay i swear to god why would you even put me in position like that. making me seem like the bad guy" she scolded him and he looked her hin the eyes.

"speak up! because i wanna know why you thought it was smart. take her the fuck home" she poked his chest aggressively.

"kiara" he looked down at her. "no jay ion wanna hear it at all. she can't stay. my sister don't like her. she be sending ciara threats, dd notti AND ddot don't like her . fuck no" she stood her ground.

"and why you lookin at me like that" she mumbled. "cause you think i'm listening whole time all you doing is turnin me on" he stepped foward.

"jay no you trynna say that shit to change my mind" she backed up shaking her head knowing she would fold. "i'm not lyin look" he grabbed her hand placing it in the center of his joggers.

she bit her tongue looking away as he held her hand over his hard on.

"see told you" he said lowly. "it don't change shit" she snatched her hand using the last little bit of self control she had.

"you acting all stuck up and shit if you want dick jus say dat kiara i'll give it to you mama" he told her lowly before licking his lips.

"jay i swear to fucking god if she make me mad i'll stab her" she walked away from him and he smiled opening the door for his girlfriend.

"you can come but don't be on no slick shit or i can't save you indy" he told her stepping to the side. "that shit took forever, what you said to her?" she asked.

"i reminded her how close y'all were and she said she still got love for you" he lied effortlessly.

lying had to be his best skill.

"aww thank you bae" she kissed him "oop why is you hard" she playfully smirked.

"cause you so fine ma" he told her and she blushed. "sit yo backpack right here and come on." he instructed walking away and she side eyed him wondering how he knew her house so well.

they walked in and india's lips slightly parted seeing dd, kiara and ciara making a tiktok.

"wait y'all i forgot it" ciara laughed and dd smacked him teeth stomping like a baby "ciara yo memory bad as hell!" he exclaimed.

"okay i got the dance" ciara nodded. "let's try this again" dd sighed.

3..2..1 go!

"when the song come on lemme see you get down, baby mama this yo song! been preg-a-nant for way to long. tell the dj turn it on!" kiara jumped as high as she could on her couch.

"if she a baby mama, she gone do dat baby mama!" ciara rubbed her baby bump. "work!" dd said the lyrics "she gone put it on ya she gone do dat baby mama" kiara finished.

"yesssss" dd celebrated happy they finally got it correct.

"what the hell" india whispered to jay who was laughing at the three. "she pregnant too? damn" india referring to ciara.

"india please don't say no shit trynna be funny" he warned her one last time. "i won't i won't" india walked in slowly.

"your chair is right there" kiara pointed at the isolated chair. "huh?" india said confused.

"what?" kiara raised her eyes brows mocking her. "ki" jay dead panned her. "sorry" kiara rolled her eyes goin back to speaking to dd and cece.

the two sat down next to each other.

"okay i think i got it now" notti nodded as him and kari sat on the ground. "aight lemme hear" mari nodded.

"3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375....fuck i forgot" he closed his eyes.

"hey that's still more than last time" kari shrugged dapping him up. "fasho!" he said excitedly as they continued to go over digits of PI.

"where the pizza!" ddot whined "yeah i'm wit ddot!" kiara yelled.

"y'all it said half a hour damn, lucky it ain't take longer than that y'all ordered the whole building" kai mumbled texting nyema since they were currently arguing.

"dead" india laughed and kiara and dd looked at eachother giving a look before laughing.

jay shook his head knowing they were being petty. "can we watch a movie" ciara picked at her baby pink acrylics.

her and kiara had gotten gender themed nails since ki was having a boy and cece was having a girl.

"why so you can fall asleep like you do every five seconds" jay said smartly towards cece. "how you know that" india asked.

"look trynna be smart now you caught up" ciara stuck her tongue out at him teasing, and he bucked at her before looking back at india.

"i was just playin i only met her twice" he lied and everybody looked at eachother holding in their laughs.

"watch this...her dumb ass still gone believe that shit" ddot tapped kari. she nodded before india nodded believing him making everybody smack their teeth at her ignorance.

"what we watching?" india asked trying to hold her tongue knowing she wasn't in a place where she could talk shit.

"i wanna watch shark boy and lava girl" kiara grabbed the bag of gummy bears. "ouu me too" ciara took the bag pouring a few in her hand before giving it back.

"childish ass movie" kai looked up. "bitch your father" kiara retorted putting her feet on ciara's lap and cece started rubbing them.

"mama yo feet so swollen" ciara rubbed them. "cause my son ready to drop" she said and jay licked his lips.

he didn't know why but her baby bump made him even more attracted to her especially since it was his baby.

"oh you havin a boy" india slightly mugged. to her knowledge she thought markeese was the father and if she was having a boy she knew keese would want to be in the baby's life.

"yes" kiara answered shortly. "who's the father? it's markeese right?" she asked and kiara swallowed the whole gummy bear she was eating on accident starting to choke.

dd patted her back hardly as she coughed struggling to breathe. she caught her breath looking at india. "fuck that went down the wrong pipe" she pounded her chest.

"it's disrespectful as hell to ask someone that" kari said. "lil girl you a child" india said letting it slip out.

"shut the fuck up india" dd glared.

JUNE 26th
HARLEM, NYC
3:03 am

jay got up from next to a sleeping india stepping over ddot and dd who was sleeping in the floor with pallets.

kai slept on one couch, while ciara slept on another, and the third was occupied by jay and india, while kari slept in her bed and notti had a pallet in her room.

slowly walking to kiaras room he opened the door seeing her awake eating a salad watching the tv in her room.

she looked up in the middle of eating a gummy worm out the bag she just opened seeing him before looking back at the tv.

he took that as a invite coming all the way in her room closing the door behind him locking it.

he only had joggers with no shirt and he climbed in her bed. "what are you doin" she said lowly keeping her eyes on the tv.

"that couch uncomfortable as hell" he said. "then go home, and take indy" she said not caring.

"it's three in the morning" he wrapped his arm around her. "jay your actually so disrespectful. how you in here cuddling me and yo girlfriend in my living room" she said. "well you my baby mama so who more important?" he asked.

"ian even that typa girl foreal bruh, i got cheated on and wit keese and even though i hate her wit a passion and i know for a fact she fucked my nigga while we was together and she was my bestfriend ion even wanna do that" she expressed "two wrongs don't make a right" she shook her head.

"she what?" he asked "she had sex wit keese multiple times while we was together." she told him. "actually frequently"

"how you know" he asked wanting to be sure. that was for sure snake shit.

"when everyone found out i was pregnant keese texted me telling me he 'knew the baby was his and to put it up for adoption because he was fucking my bestfriend half of our relationship' so yeah" she shrugged.

it truly hurt her feelings so much. she knew she was getting cheated on bad but she never expected india. and then after the break up is she sat there and acted like she had sympathy.

"then he went on to tell me that they was fuckin after we broke up too but i figured they stopped before y'all got together" she told him.

"that's fucked up"he looked at her shocked. deep down he knew it was something with her and keese because she was always so invested in kiaras relationship with him but it was never his business.

and he was still dumb enough to start dating her knowing the things she was capable of.

"i'm sorry bout dat, and dat nigga weird talking bout he know the baby his." jay expressed. "exactly, if only he knew. i know the look on his face would be funny as hell" she giggled wiping her tears.

"you a strong one ki, you been through a lot of shit and still put a smile on yo face like it ain't nothing" he expressed to her.

"cause it's people out here dats been through way worse and still is, i'm greatful that i'm not dead, in jail or worse" she shrugged.

"okay but dat don't mean invalidate yo feelings and trauma because that shit ain't nothing. trauma is trauma." he told her seriously.

"want one-" she shoved a gummy worm inside his mouth. "don't be trynna distract me" he said eating it anyway.

"i'm not" she playfully smiled and he looked at her.

"imma be so sad when you ain't pregnant no more" he told her "why, because i'm fat?" she frowned.

"you look so sexy like dis youn even know ma. and you glowin and shit" he told her.

"you jus sayin dat cause you wanna fuck me and i ain't folding" she shook her head looking back at the tv. "i couldn't fuck you right now if i wanted" he shrugged knowing every one was here asleep.

"yeah and yo dick game weak, ion want it no more" she lied keeping her eyes on the tv nonchalantly. he snapped his head towards her.

"kiara emoni don't fucking play with me like dat" he mugged her. "yeah...playing" she said sarcastically and he smacked his teeth grabbing her throat.

"who dick game weak?" he asked looking in her eyes "yours." she looked him back in the eyes challenging him.

"yeah aight take dese off" he tugged as her pj shorts. "thought we couldn't fuck right now" she said grabbing the hem of her shorts and underwear sliding them down anyway.

"yeah dat was until you got my dick hard" he mumbled before leaning down to kiss her.

he got up right as they continued kissing getting in between her legs spreading them open slightly.

"mm she moaned pulling back so he could pull his joggers down.

he wrapped his hand around the base of his dick holding it correctly he slid it up and down and her wet lubricated pussy teasing her.

he could see her throbbing as she shifted slighty wanting him to put it in. "you gone be quiet?" he asked knowing they couldn't be loud. "mhm" she nodded reaching up to grope her right breast that was larger since she was pregnant.

"put it in mama" he told her lowly making sure to keep his voice down. he watched her in awe thinking she was so pretty while she grabbed onto him pulling him towards her placing him at her entrance.

he pushed in slowly hearing her sigh lowly before starting to thrust in and out. he grabbed on to her hips to hold her still as he went slighty harder watching her titties bounce up and down.

"shit mama you so wet" he pulled out quickly before putting it back in making her gasp as he continued the speed watching her juices cover all over him.

she gripped onto the sheets tightly to refrain from being loud and suction noises from him going in and out her pussy were created leaving her leaking.

he watched his dick slide in and out "mmm yo pussy so pretty ki" he praised her and she moaned lowly to the tone of his voice.

she grabbed the back of his neck pulling him down so she could talk to him lowly knowing that was how he got off.

"fuck justin just like that" she used his real name closing her eyes as the pleasure built up. "shit you feel so good keep going" she whispered breathlessly in his ear.

"mhm, dis my pussy ki?" he asked in her ear making her shiver from the chills she got "yes-" her mouth fell open "yes it's yours. fuck- me" she told him while scratching his back.

she placed her hand on his stomach trying to create distance between the two "no take my shit kiara" he sped up.

"why you running?" he asked leaning up. "it's too big" she whined tearing up from how good it felt. "you wanted dis shit so take it" he gritted wrapping his hand around her throat.

"yo pussy feel so good kiara" he told her watching her eyes cross "nobody make me nut like you ma" he licked over his lips watching her.

he let spit drip out his mouth onto her clit before rubbing her with his thumb on his free hand.

"fuckkkk" she dragged with every stroke "you takin my dick so good ma" he continued to praise her.

he pulled out smacking his tip on her clit a few times before dragging it down pushing it back in as he removed his hand from her throat using it to grope her tittie.

"mmm right there" she whine lowly once he angled him self to jab at her g-spot. "w-wait" she mumbled scrunching her face up.

he shook his head no gripping both her thighs to pull her as close as he could towards him before pounding creating slapping sounds and she let out a loud moan before he reached up covering her moth.

"shut the fuck up" he held his hand over his mouth making her breath through her nose as he watched her eyes roll to the back of her head. he carefully removed it softly slapping her face making her look back at him like he wanted with big eyes.

"you gotta tell me watchu want me to do" he said starting to feel his stomach slowly tighten up and her clench around him. "call me a slut" she mumbled making his dick throb at her request.

"you is a slut , you my slut mama" he told her as she slowly whined her hips clenching and unclenching from his words. "you a slut ki?" he asked.

"yes daddy- oh fuck" she cut herself off "cum all over my dick ki" he instructed her watching her legs shake and he stuck his thumb in her mouth looking into her eyes as she swirled her tongue around it.

his mouth hung open and he took it out using it to begin rubbing her clit again.

"oh my god, jay- fuck" she whimpered cumming all over him. he pounded harder to catch his nut as he watched the white creamy substance cover him the more he stroke in and out.

she moaned again before she started squirting over his lower half catching both by suprise. "shit ki" he moaned one last time before pulling out stroking him self watching his nut shoot all over her body and some landed on her face.

he looked at her breathlessly getting up to get something to clean them up with before they put their clothes back on and he sat next to her.

"ian wanna say nun but i think i felt the baby while i was fuckin yo shit up" he said after a few seconds and she quickly covered her mouth muffling her laugh.

"jay shut up oh my gosh. that was the last time cause what if you hurt him" she giggled before getting up "where you going?" he asked.

"i gotta pee, i'm not finna get a STI"

so what we gone name this baby?

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.8K 31
๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š.
396K 16.7K 104
completedโ”€โ”€ :: ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’โ™ก ๏ธต . โ–ธ็ดซๅ‘‰. . . โ€๏ธต๏ธต โ†ด [Kira had a taste of betrayal as she witnessed her own twin sister sleep with the...
36.3K 980 40
A girl from The Bronx moves to Yonkers but moves back to the Bronx. When she moves back to the Bronx she moves back to where she grew up,River Park T...
92.4K 2.6K 11
โ’ธ๐Œ๐˜๐€๐Ÿ๐“๐€๐‚๐“ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ "And if it's sweet then I'mma eat it 'til I get sugar diabetes.I'm a blood and she anemic, we perfect"