My Big Mistake [ JayWon ]

By xvrmayls

Jungwon shows up on a blind date to scare away her brother's friend prospective suitor. However, things go aw... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17.1

12

218 14 2
By xvrmayls

The bell rangs, signalling that Jungwon's last period is over. It's Thursday, and on Thursdays, Jungwon's and Niki's classes end early, which means he can't go home with Sunoo unless he wanted to wait a few more hours for him. 

"You're going already?" Niki asked as he watches Jungwon hurriedly packing his stuffs. The brunette nodded hurriedly packing away his stuffs basically shoving the books he don't need at his locker and the books he needed to his bag. 

"I am running late, because this prof decided to extend the class- I swear niki I feel like that prof hates me" he pouts. Carrying his bag as he walks with niki out of the campus.

"What about you Riki? You going to wait for Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon asked, as he glances at the younger. 

Niki nodded his head "Yep! Also I have a meeting with our club members right? I'll just tell you about the details of the meeting okay?" Niki bid his goodbye to Jungwon as the latter smiles, waving his hand as he thanks the younger. 

Reaching the cafe in a blast, his sweat dripping down his cheeks as he runs there, He was able to inform his manager 'kun' about him being late but he just hate the thought of being late and besides Jungwon doesn't like set backs. "Oh jungwon!" Jungwoo called, which caught the attention of a certain guy. Jungwon only bowed at Jungwoo and Sungchan before heading to the staff room to get changed. 

"Why does jungwon looks beat? And I thought you and him would arrive at the same time?" Jungwoo asked sungchan upon seeing jungwon sped past them.

Sungchan shrugs, "Yeah, but his prof extended their class, He told me to went a head" Sungchan would usually wait for Jungwon since he only has one period every wednesday, but this time Jungwon was persistent about him waiting because he already had waited for about an hour, he didn't want the older to wait more longer.

"God, I swear that professor hate me" Jungwon said with a frown, coming out of the staff room and heading straight for the cashier as he ties his apron and puts on his uniform. 

Sungchan chuckles, ruffling the hair of the younger "Oh come on, who would hate you?"  Jungwon could only pout as his work shift has began. 

Taking orders as per usual is going well, Sungchan on the other hand who was waiting for this day, to get a time alone with Jungwon. Afterall it's always Jay, Jay, Jay who's always been around the latter lately. 

Sungchan didn't like it, He's been stealing glances at the brunette for quite awhile now. Trying to find the right timing to talk to Jungwon. 

As soon as the last customer in the cashier is gone, Sungchan took this time to ask the younger "Jungwon-ah~ do you have any plans for late---" Sungchan's sentence was cut off short as soon as the bell of the cafe rang, indicating there are customers. 

"Yah! you two! chitchat laters there are more customers coming" Jungwoo interrupted as soon as new people came.

"I'll talk yo you later hyung" Jungwon assured as he glanced at the customers, flashing his dimpled smile.

"Alright wonnie---" Sungchan was once again cut off

"Jay hyung?" Jungwon asked surprised as the customers that entered the cafe is Jay, Sunghoon and Jake. "I mean-" clearing his throat as he puts on a smile greeting the three newcomers "Welcome to Hillhigh cafe~" 

"I'll get Ice Vanilla Latte for me and a Javachip Frapuccino for Sunghoon" Jake told Jay as the two went ahead to find tables for them, leaving the ordering duty to Jay. 

Jungwon is trying to be professional, of course as much as he adores his hyungs, he wanted to keep his job. "I'll have one Ice Vanilla Latte, two Javachip Frapuccino and one Green Tea Frapuccino with coffee, no caramel drizzle and extra whipped cream. Also i'll get this blueberry cheesecake, can I also buy your time cute cashier?" Jay flashes a wink his way.

To which the younger responded by throwing glares at the black haired guy, nevertheless jungwon's cheeks don't lie as it flushes a shade of pink. 

Jungwon tried to ignore jay's statement as much as possible, as he clears his throat

"i-i'll repeat your order..." Jungwon started, mentally cursing himself as he stutters. "One Ice Vanilla Latte, two Javachip Frapuccino and one Green Tea Frapuccino with coffee, no caramel drizzle and extra whipped cream, and lastly one blueberry cheesecake?" Jungwon repeated earning as smile and a nod from the black haired.

He can't believe his eyes that Jay is here. He didn't really expected to see Jay here after all, he often only would see Jake come by this Café.

As soon as the order was punched the cashier, Jungwon went ahead and start making the drink leaving Sungchan by the cashier alone. Rolling his eyes as he was again unhappy by the sudden entrance of the new customers.

"One Ice Vanilla Latte, two Javachip Frapuccino and one Green Tea Frapuccino with coffee, no caramel drizzle and extra whipped cream and Blueberry cheesecake for table 9" Jungwon rang, as Jungwoo then rushes to take the orders and place them at the said table.

Jungwon returned to the cashier as he tries to steal glances at Jay's table. He saw how Jay is talking to Jungwoo and how Woo would lean close to hear what the black hair was saying. It mad jungwon feel something strange erupt in his chest as he frowns.

Not hearing the call of his name until Sungchan snaps his finger infront of his eyes, catching the brunette off guard. "Yah! Jungwon-"

"Oh- Hyung... You were saying...?"

As sungchan was about to speak Jungwoo then meddles at the two, handing Jungwon the Javachip Frappuccino that Jay paid and got for him and a paper bag containing something.

Jungwon was confused as to why is the drink he just heartily created was being returned. He wondered if something was up.

"This." Jungwoo started. "He said this drink is for you, since you are working hard and this.." Jungwoo handed Jungwon the paper bag. "He told me to tell you to not open it yet unless it is your break."

Jungwoo was smiling cheekily obviously enjoying watching the younger as he flushes a shade of pink.

For the rest of his shift, Jake and sunghoon stayed there as they work on some school works, both focused on their papers, while Jay on the other hand was on his seat, sipping on his drink with earphones on, yet his eyes glued to a certain brunette.

Jungwon is aware. He is aware that his jay hyung is watching him.

"Is he bothering you? Do you want me to tell Kun hyung?" Sungchan suddenly asked breaking Jungwon's trance and his staring contest with Jay.

"Huh? sorry hyung, what?" Jungwon blinked glancing at him.

"You seem uncomfortable do you want me to tell Kun hyung that he's bothering you? He's been eyeing you since he arrived" Sungchan tsked, rolling his eyes.

Jungwon was quick to shake his head denying. "Oh no no! Hyung, you don't have to!"

"Besides my shift is almost over." Jungwon said flashing a smile. Jungwon then glances at the paper bag and the now empty cup of his drink that Jay got for him.

He didn't open the paper bag Jay got for him yet, as he barely have enough time during his break.

He did saw the note Jay left on the paper bag saying 'i'll wait for you, kitty' - J

So instead he decided he would open it as soon as his shift ends.

6:00PM strikes indicating his shift ends. New sets of staffs has arrived to change their shifts as Jungwon goes ahead the staff room. changing into his comfy clothes, removing his apron.

Jay on the other hand though Jake and Sunghoon had already decided to leave first, the black haired decided he would stay behind and wait for the latter.

Jungwon grabbed his stuffs, taking the paper bag Jay got him and his bag that  he has since class before making his way to his Jay hyung with a smile. He doesn't know why.. but, it feels like his job was a lot easier today.

Jungwon sure is happy as he skips his way to his hyung. Jay was ready to welcome Jungwon as he sees the younger on his way to him.

A hand on his wrist abruptly stopped Jungwon as he turns to look at the culprit. Sungchan.

"Jungwon-ah.." He started. Jungwon was startled, he never expected his hyung to grab onto him like this. He barely was even paying attention to Sungchan at all today since his attention was paid to a certain black haired.

"Are you free today?" Sungchan finally asked.

"No" answered Jay. Taking a hold of Jungwon's wrist as he pull his arm gently from Sungchan's grip. Jungwon could only blink his eyes, confused at the scene unfolding infront of him as he felt butterflies erupt his tummy as soon as Jay's skin made contact to his.

"We have plans, right Kitten?" Jay then added, Jungwon was even more confused as Jay never mentioned anything about this before. He just said that the older would wait for him, perhaps walk with him home.

"Do you? Jungwon?" Sungchan asked. Staring right at the brunette's eyes.

Jungwon could only lick his lower lips as he blinks his eyes. Not knowing how to respond..

"Uhm, yes. Jay hyung and I have plans hyung. Sorry"

With that being said, Jay grinned before taking Jungwon's school bag so the latter wouldn't have to carry it. Before holding Jungwon's hand as he interlocks his fingers to the brunette's,  walking with him out of the place.

Jungwon was holding onto the paper bag jay has for him as he was getting dragged out of the café to Jay's car which is parked outside.

Jay then place the bag inside the car as soon as he opens the car door for the younger.

Jungwon glanced at Sungchan one last time who was still at the café. Before glancing at his Jay hyung flashing him a smile as he gets in the car.

Jungwon don't know why the tension back in the café is thick, but he isn't dumb to not notice how Jay and Sungchan would stare each other down.

"Hyung? Are we really going somewhere?" Jungwon asked, finally breaking the silence as they set off the road.

Jay could only smile as he nodded his head. "Of course kitten, I wouldn't have said that If we weren't, although supposedly it's meant to be a surprise..."

"Really?? where are we going then??! Oh and hyung, next time you don't have to wait all the way until my shift ends by the café." The brunette asked excitedly. Looking around as he tries to familiarise the place.

"Hm, I enjoy watching you work though pretty" Jay replied, causing the brunette to whine lightly hitting Jay's arm. "And it's a surprise, I cannot tell you yet. But first, you should probably open what's inside the Paper Bag."

With that, jungwon's thoughts were shifted at the now paper bag he was clutching on to.

Opening it as he saw a new yellow hooded jacket with a really soft and fluffy hood in black of colour. "I got you the same ones of mine since the last time I wore a hoodie like that in the camp, you really kept borrowing the same Jacket like that" Jay chuckled.

"So I got you the same one of different colour"

"Oh. My. God. Hyung, Thank you so much!!!! I could hug you right nowww~!" Jungwon was excited until Jay suddenly hits on the breaks stopping at the side of the road, taking Jungwon by surprise.

He then looks ahead then to Jay confused. Jay then parted his arms open making the latter raise its eyebrows, not quite getting what the older wanted.

"You said you could hug me right now. Hug."

Giggling Jungwon unbuckles his belt, before throwing himself to the older as he wraps his arms around Jay's nape, "Thank you thank you jay hyung!"

Wrapping his arms around the younger's waist as he pulls him close. "You're welcome kitten" using his free hand to ruffle the hair of the brunette.

"Come on, buckle up and I'll take you there."

With that, Jungwon puts his seatbelt on as the two drove to their Destination.

a/n: update!!! ik it has been a long whileeee! the end is nearrr-

are you excited? i am excited! will update again soon!

thoughts on this chapter? pleaseee vote! also i would like to hear your feedbacks on this book, it helps me a lot and motivates me to write and update more! thank you!

word count: 2000+ words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 12.1K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
12.5K 334 11
When Jungwon gets amnesia from an accident and winds up staying with Jay
19.8K 612 6
(COMPLETED) Yang Jungwon is a playboy who the softie Park Sunghoon has a crush on, which Jungwon feels the same way, yet they're not dating yet due...
8K 166 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...