Naya Adhyay (New Chapter)

By HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara and Abhimanyu's new phase of life post Neil's accident fiasco. More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 2

3.5K 148 12
By HaripriyaSeethala

The elder Goenka's are in their living room occupied with their works. Seeing the chance Suhasini started....Manish, Aaru is in her 7th month pregnancy, so I have decided that we will be celebrating her Godhbharai. So Swarna talk to a pandit and set a auspicious date.

Haa Maa this is a good idea, since Neil's accident our Aaru is suffering, this will cheer her up said AG.

I'll talk to the pandit, once date is set we will inform Birla's also said Swarna while arranging a fruit bowl.

Bade Mama, inform me the date I'll arrange the party planner and all the decorations will be done as per Aaru's taste said Kairav.

In all this Vansh stood silent, he looked at the the GF who had forgotten the other daughter of this house. He walked towards the temple and prayed....Bhagavan ji Where ever Akshu is please take care of her as this family has forgotten that there is a daughter named Akshara in this family. For the 1st time keeping aside my brotherly rights and possessiveness requesting u...please let Akshu have a family that loves her, cares for her and protects her.

Who will tell Vansh that all his hearty prayers will be heard and Akshu will have a family who will not only shield her but also shows her the right path of life.

Kairav who saw Vansh standing silent asked....Vansh what are ur inputs on Aaru's Godhbharai.

Vansh looked at Kairav.... Do as u deemed to be fit saying so he walked away.

All the family members looked at retreating figure of Vansh. Don't know what happened to him, since few months he is so off said Swarna. Anyways me and Aaru will leave to hospital for her checkup said Swarna moving to Aarohi's room with fruits.

Aarohi is staying with Goenka's from past 5 months. She did stay at Birla's on Manjari's instance, however that house reminds her about Neil and also Akshara, it suffocated her and the main reason for her to take a decision to stay away from Birla house is....to keep his promise to Neil Abhimanyu accompanied Aarohi for her checkup where they were mistaken as wife and husband that didn't sit well with her and then to her second check up she requested Manjari to accompany her and also informed the reason. However Manjari's unfiltered words....Instead of Akshara, my Abhi should have married u he would be living his life happily cringed Aarohi and then and there she took a decision to shift to GH.

......

The Sharma's with a worried face are looking at Akshara who is having her evening walk. Akshara's health condition is not great according to her Gynic.

"Nurse please take Akshara and as per the usual plan make her workout on few exercises said Dr.Urmila. Once the nurse and Akshara left she turned to Kailash Sharma who is already sitting across her with a hunch that something is wrong.... Mr. Sharma, Akshara's reports are not fine.

Listening her words KS questioned in a loud tone.... Last month u said she is fine and her condition is improving right, now ur saying that her condition is not ok.

Mr. Sharma, I can understand ur state, but I cannot keep u in dark....When I took in Akshara's case I clearly mentioned u that her condition is not at all fit to continue the pregnancy and suggested termination of pregnancy, however Akshara denied and opt to continue her pregnancy. I provided my expertise for her recovery, however let's not forget her postpartum/perinatal depression. Considering her physical state and effect on fetus, I couldn't prescribe anti-depressants also. Change of environment and under family's care she is slowly recovering her mental stability, but not completely out of danger. As per her current reports she is going to have a complicated labor. I only suggest u one thing prepare yourselves for any outcome".

On reaching home Kailash has informed his family members about Doctor's consultation. They didn't inform Akshara in order to not stress her and also knew that Akshara's entire life and happiness is dependent on her child. Even they are helpless, the only thing they could do is take atmost care of her and pray for her happiness.

.....

Crashhhhh.... hearing a broken sound all the residents of Birla house came out to the source of the sound only to find a broken MP3 player, fuming Manjari and a crying Shivu.

On seeing his mother Shivu immediately ran to and hugged her legs and said choti dadi bad...shivu hearing chachi song...dadi throw... while pointing the MP3.

It's ok Shivu, bua has lots of songs go with her said Shefali while controlling her anger.

Bua u have chachi songs asked Shivu to Nishita. Haa Shivu I have chachi's songs come we will hear in my room saying so she picked Shivu and walked to her room so that he will not witness the drama that's gonna happen now.

Once Shivu is out of sight, Anand turned to Manjari and questioned....Why did u break the MP3 Manjari.

He is listening to Akshara's songs replied Manjari. So? questioned Mahima. Diiii...said Manjari on hearing Mahima's casual tone.

What Di... Manjari, gaana hi tho sunn rahe hai. What's wrong with it? questioned Anand.

Bhai, Shivu uss ladiki ka gaana sunn rahe hai jisne iss ghar ko barbad kardiya. Jisne mere dono bacho ki kushi hadapli. Sahi kehti thi Aarohi ne who manoos hi hai jab se who iss ghar me aayi tabse iss ghar ki kushiya cheyli ghai...spoke Manjari venomously.

Basss....roared Shefali. Bass chachi bahut boli aap ne aur bahut sunn li mai ne. Aur ghar ki kushi kis ghar ki kushi ki baare aap bol rahe hai. Iss ghar jaha Akshara ki aane se pehli bhi bina koi tamasha se ek din nahi guzar tha tha. Iss ghar ki kushi jaha aap ki pathi sorry ex pathi ne hamesha Neil ko taana martha tha. Iss ghar ki kushi jaha ek bhi ghar ka baccha naa apna bachpan aur naa hi apna vayask jeevan bina koi dard aur bina koi dukh se jeeya tha.

All stood in silence as no one can refute Shefali's words. But there is no stopping for Shefali today.....

Why are u silent chachi, jawab nahi hena?....Then listen to me carefully my child will live the life he want to. I'll make sure that he lives a happy and healthy life.

She moved closer to Manjari and said... Jaha tak Akshara ki galti Neil ki accident me, jab thak mei Akshara yaa Neil ki muh se uss din ki sachai naa sunne, mai nahi manti ki Akshara jimmedar hai Neil ki iss halat ka and Haa mera beta uss ki chachi ki gaane sunne ga, agar kisi ne bhi use tok dhiya mai uss gaane ko sound system me play karungi thaki ham sab enjoy kare. Idea accha hena chachiiii and Shefali moved to handle Shivu.

While walking to Nishita's room Shefali came across Abhimanyu who stood in silence the entire time, she looked at him and said.....U are a disappointment Abhimanyu. and walked away not bothering his hurt face.

Kamal hai na Manjari jiss ladiki ne tume aawaj utana sikhaya tu ussi aawaj ko usse kosne keliye istamal kar rahe hai. Jitna kosna hai koso, mai uss Mahadev se pray karunga ki.... All ur curses fall on Akshara as blessings saying so Harshvardhan walked away.

The rest of family member's too walked away leaving a spiteful Manjari and hurt Abhimanyu.

In all this they didn't notice GF who came to BH to talk about Aarohi's godhbharai.

..........................

Abhimanyu entered his room, closed the door and leaned on it. His breathes are irregular, he is feeling tight in his chest, he is walking around the room mumbling words while rubbing his chest. It's being difficult for him to breath despite his efforts and he immediately rummaged his drawer and swallowed a pill.

He is still in labored condition as the pill has not started it's effect. Slowly he recovered his condition and came back to his senses and Shefali babhi's words are revolving in his head. The exact phrase...Until and unless I hear the exact truth from Neil or Akshara I'll not hold Akshara responsible for Neil's condition made by his babhi kept questioning his rationality.

He gone back to the black day and after reminiscing the events of that day he had a realization that, he didn't let Akshara speak a word owing to his anger, hurt and his mother's emotional state. Once it sinked in, for the first time his conscience mocked him with another possibility....Is there anything that he isn't aware off? Is Akshara really responsible for Neil's condition?

These questions left him gobsmacked and slowly dread started in his heart, like his heart is warning him, the up coming storm in where he's gonna drown.

Not only Abhimanyu but Manish and Kairav who heard Shefali's words also started cross questioning their opinions on Akshara's mistake. Aarohi for a moment had a second thought, but she brushed it off for her mental peace. While the rest of GF and Manjari are living in their bubble.

.....

The Sharma's are busy with their respective works assigned, as today they are holding a puja for Akshara and her child's well being. Kabir and Muskaan are incharge of house decorations, Vikram and Sumitra are incharge of prasad, Kailash and Pari are assisting the priest with the requirements of puja and Dhruv, Vikram and Pari's 3 yr old son is keeping his company to Akshara while having his share of fruits and monitoring Akshara with her share on his mother's command.

Akshara slowly started filling Dhruv's bowl with her fruits, as she thought Dhruv's focus is on his cartoon. Too bad this generation kids are smart, they are innocent devils.

When Akshara thought she is successful in her little stunt, Dhruv took his bowl and replaced it with Akshara's and said....Akshu bua no cheating and got back to his cartoons. Akshara just kept staring at him with a open mouth...Damn he's smart is her inner voice.

Abhinav who stood at the entrance of the room witnessed the whole scene, cannot help but erupt in laughter looking at Akshara's shock face and Dhruv's smug look.

Akshara and Dhruv turned to Abhinav, Dhruv immediately ran to Abhinav and jumped on him screaming chachuuu.... Abhinav took him in his arms.... God job champ he said while caressing Dhruv's hair and slumped next to Akshara who is glaring at him.

Don't laugh.... said Akshara pissed. Arey Akshu chill... saying Abhinav took her into a side hug. Since the day Abhinav saved Akshara, he is the only one Akshara trusted with closed eyes. She will always be greatful to Abhinav as he not only saved her, he also saved her child and her will to live. Since then Akshara and Abhinav formed a bond a great bond of friendship along with Pari.

Abhinav, Dhruv and Akshara reached the puja room where the family members are busy handling the things. Sumitra was the first to notice Abhinav and questioned.... Nav beta tu kabh aaya.

Maa bas 10min pehela saying so he greeted his parents took their blessings followed by his siblings.

Pariii... saying so he walked towards Pari. Before he could hug her Vikram interrupted him coming in between them. Seeing the situation Kabir, Muskaan and Akshara gathered together to enjoy the upcoming banter.

Babhi bol....said Vikram with a grumpy voice. However Abhinav countered....She is my best friend first babhi later. Whatever just call her babhi....said Vikram.

Pari just huffed looking at the two grown up kids this is an ongoing banter from the past 5 years since the day she married.

Arey just like people follow friends sister is sister too concept, they should also follow friends brother is brother concept too, hmhmmm.... my brother stole my best friend wined Abhinav. Pari is not my sister... growled Vikram who cringed at that sister and brother thing forgetting the logic that Pari is already his wife and mother of his son.

Twack.... both Vikram and Abhinav received a smack on their head. They turned towards Pari who is glaring at them. U both are hopeless, since years ur fighting on the same thing she turned to Abhinav ....Nav I'm both ur best friend and babhi, and then turned towards Vikram and said...I'm ur wife and mother of ur child. Any objections? she questioned both of them. Both the brothers kept their silence.

Since u guys don't have anything to say...Abhinav go freshen up and come, ur supposed to handle the food distribution. Vikram... get Dhruv and Ur self dressed for the puja. She then turned to Muskaan, Kabir and Akshara, whose smile faded as Pari focused on them...U three are enjoying the show right...All the three musketeers nodded in no. Go freshen up she said to Kabir and Muskaan. All four of them scurried away with Dhruv in Vikram's arms....the puja will start in 15 mins said Pari looking at the running figures.

Maa Papa aap bhi tayar hojaiye, Akshu tu chal mere sath saying she took Akshu with her to get her ready for puja. Sumitra and Kailash looked Pari with a proud smile, Pari is a sensible and matured woman who exactly knew how to behave when. She is already a family member prior to her marriage with Vikram, but to Vikram she is his solace. And they prayed their family remains the same.

.....

Mahima who entered into her room after she helped Shefali and Parth baby sitting Shiv saw Anand lost in his thoughts.

She placed her hand on his shoulder, and questioned kya hua Anand?

Anand came out of his thoughts hearing Mahima's question. He let out a deep sigh.

Mahima sat next to him and held his hands and asked what's wrong?

Pata nahi Mahima kyu asa feel horaha hai.... jab... jab maine Abhimanyu ki chahara dekha Shefali ki outburst ke baad, mujhe 30 saal purana Harsh ki chehara yaad ayi jab mere Papa aur Manjari ne divorce keliye mana kiya tha...said Anand.

Why are our parents so inconsiderate Mahima? For power and status they married off us. Me and U worked on our relation, but Harsh never wanted to marry Manjari nor he was able to develop feelings for her till this date.

I clearly remember the fight that broke out between Harsh and papa, when Papa announced his marriage with Manjari. He opposed this marriage, he fought against this marriage but I don't know what happened but later he surrendered. Since then long gone that naughty and prankster brother of mine replaced with today's taunting Harsh.

U know Mahima..... uss jabardasthi shaadi ke baad papa aur Harsh ka beech kuch accha nahi tha, maine do baar Harsh ko rothe dekha pehli baar jab usne Manjari se shaadi ki aur akhari baar jab Maa ka maut hua tha. Aur tho aur papa ka maut ke time me bhi Harsh ne papa ko maaf nahi kiya.

Something happened in those 4 years Mahima jab u and me are residing in Delhi. Papa aur Harsh ka relation, Maa aur papa ka relation badal gaya uss 4 saal mei.

Hearing Anand's words Mahima traveled back to those days....jo bhi hua sahi nahi tha but uska assar aaj bhi hai said Mahima.

Did u notice Anand, since Neil's paternity truth is out Harsh is behaving strangely. Now when I think off it Harsh always looks at Neil with some strange emotions, he keeps on travelling and mostly stays outside. Earlier he used to refrain his behavior with Manjari due to Abhimanyu, since Akshara left, Harsh once in a while taunts Abhimanyu and his love for Manjari also....Mahima put forth her observations.

Forget about our parents Anand...we also failed as parents....said Mahima with a sad and pained face.

We going by years turned same as our parents Anand power and status minded. We are so into this bubble that we didn't even notice that our children are getting suffocated and instead of lending them support, we taunt them to such extent that they didn't even mind choosing the wrong path.

.....

1 month after Neil's accident, Mahima and Anand left to Mumbai to attend a Medical conference. During their stay in Mumbai, they came across few friends of Anand. For the old times sake they all gathered at a Hotel for dinner. That was when Mahima and Anand came across Anisha's profile in a high profile escort portfolio.

At 1st they thought it to be some mistake, but when they dug deep into it they came to know that....Anisha did gave favors in exchange to a film role. Not only that they also came to know that she is a mistress, her pregnancy and her plan to trap Kairav. Anisha's character is maligned infront of them, but all they could do is keep their silence and hear it.

Anand unable to tolerate his daughter's character assassination suffered a mild heart attack, he was hospitalized by Mahima, and she called and informed Parth and Shefali about it. Considering situation at BH, Parth and Shefali choose to not let anyone know about Anand's hospitalization and they along with Nishita traveled to Mumbai to take care of things.

Anand Birla's family had a heart to heart talk, they communicated their problems, their support, their happiness etc. This chat had a major impact on the family, breaking their ego's, thirst for power and status etc.

Parth on coming back to Udaipur had started seriously focusing on Music. He joined into a band as a lead singer and guitarist, however this band performs on the weekends as the other band members are employed on different profession's to aid their family's financial condition. Inspired by his band mates Parth took up his medical degree seriously and joined as a Junior Resident in General surgery. He works on weekdays and join his band mates in weekends where they perform at cafes, music festivals etc. His 1st show is attended by all the members of his family, later depending on their availability they graced their presence.

Shefali this time focused on her career as well as family too and Parth stood by her as a support both personally and professionally too. Anand and Mahima in their free time baby sits Shivansh and helps Nishita in her 12th studies.

See u in next chapter.

Tata.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 3.4K 23
Based on current track when akshu come birla house to take care of manjari .
85K 4.1K 26
Akshara was ready to go away-her present to her brother during bhai dooj. Seeing Abhimanyu in the traffic wavered her heart. His smiling face lined w...
45.7K 1.8K 17
Its after Neil's Death, basically another closure Cover : @tiddlytoes #1 Neirohi 14/01 #1 Arohigoenka 14/01
76.5K 5.4K 36
What if neil come back and confront Abhimaniyu and manjari and whole goenka as well as birla family for leaving alone his wife and daughter and what...