Lucid

By Hexbug586

Lucid: adjective, Lu•cid \ 'Lü-səd 1- having full use of one's abilities 2-full of light 3- Clear to understa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Diversion/ QnA
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (M)
My apologies
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Update thats not an update
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Knock knock
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Prologue

1.1K 22 1
By Hexbug586

June 26th, 2022

A golden streak cut across the sky of Seoul. Some citizens took cover, some hid in their basements. Others walked along the Han river, hoping for a view of the falling satellite as it burned up. It was clearly visible by 10:30 pm, a huge burning scar through the starless night sky. Panic arose among some as it continued its path towards the central city, not burning up. The Mayor, along with numerous others watched closely as it continued to plummet towards the ground, seemingly going to strike rapidly in the north of the city. Abruptly, it changed, beginning to decelerate and change course slightly, much to the confusion of those who understood physics enough to know that it wasn't supposed to do that. It soon touched down, crashing into the forested hillside of Namsan park. A police helicopter sent to investigate arrives a few minutes later, to see nothing but some empty metal hulls, vibrantly hot metal, and footsteps leading towards the North Seoul Tower. Aside from some strange radio and digital frequencies having unintelligible tones broadcast across them repeatedly for a few minutes later that night, nothing else out of the ordinary happens.

———————————
Author's notes-
Thanks to CeoOfDreams and aWinnter for giving me the courage to finally write and publish my stories into books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 51
Male reader is an Elemental Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail. Has an exceed Tenshi, I don't own My hero academia or Fairy Tail, but I do own Tenshi as a...
1.3K 99 14
Opposites attract, they say. No one believes in that these days, do they? Let's all think carefully, don't people get to know each other and develop...
88.4K 1.3K 88
Level up your game of imagination and explore deeply into the wonders of the dimension your mind creates. Here is my compilation of stories that will...
5.8K 145 11
IVE members X Male Reader. Basically a book containing a collection of oneshot about the members of IVE ( Gaeul, Yujin, Wonyoung, Rei , Liz, Leeseo )...