Bottom Dream Oneshots

By Thats_My_Ideax

Heya! The title speaks for itself but I'm just here to say the rules! First, no DNF or no DNB. And no shippin... More

Requests and Rules
My King
My Desire
Gamblers Prize
Your Idiot
A very horney doctor
Bet You Can Say 'Daddy'!
My King (2)
Ignore Me Challenge
Pocky challenge
Ignore Me Challenge (2)
We don't kiss...
Broken Trust, Now and Forever.
Turn off the Power!
DISCORD! (no more sorry)
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (2)
Gambler's Prize (2)
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (3)
Warden's Slave
Just "Punish" Him
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (4)
Just looking...
It's Part Of The Script!
30k special
Answers- 30k special
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (5)
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (6)
The day that 'she' knew
What flavor?
Dream Can't Communicate
Stalker? Nah...Hot? Maybe...
Hands Off!
The Last Birthday Gift (2)
Finally, You're Mines...
Kill Me, Love Me... +bonus
Pool Party
a letter of resignation

The Last Birthday Gift

1.8K 30 31
By Thats_My_Ideax

type: angst

ship: dreamnap

parts: 1/2

plot: find out for ya self fuckers <3

HI- its been exactly 4 chapters since ive wrote angst so ive decided to torture yall even more 😌🤫🤭 ALSO on of my last angst chapters called "ignore me challenge"  MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND MADE A VIDEO ON IT IIN GACHA go watch it!111111!11!! OR ELSE 🤧🤭

(the link as at the bottom of the chapter <3)

now let the madness begin and tears come flowing in!

--

"Dreaaaaaamm! Y'know what's special about this week?" Sapnap asked as he cuddled Dream closer.

"Uh, it's gonna be March in five days?" Dream replied confused, as he set down his phone to face his lover.

Sapnap pouted. He mimicked blowing out a candle and Dream's eyes widened. He laughed and tackled Sapnap onto the floor.

"Oh, it's gonna be your birthdayyyy!" Dream smiled. "March 1st, am I right?"

"Mmm..." Sapnap licked his lips and leaned closer. "You better give me an amazing gift."

Dream made a giggling noise as he kissed Sapnap briefly and tenderly. He backed away while grinning at Sapnap.

"My gift is going to make you cry on how good it is!" Dream declared triumphantly.

"More like I'm going to cry on how bad it is." Sapnap rolled his eyes. Dream sneered at Sapnap who smirked back.

Inside of Sapnap's chest, a sudden onset of agony appeared. He collapsed on his side and started hacking. Dream softly tapped his back as he fretted. The Ravenette relaxed before heaving once more. He quickly jumped to his feet and dashed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Dream hurried over and rapped on the door. Dream placed his ears against the door when Sapnap didn't respond.

"Sap? You good?" He asked worriedly.

Sapnap didn't reply but Dream could hear him vomiting. Panic ignited like a flame in Dream's heart. He shouted at the door and pounded against the door. It seemed like an eternity until Sapnap opened the door wearily. Dream fell into Sapnap's embrace, his heart thumping furiously.

"Are you okay??" Dream asked.

"Yeah, I was just feeling sick." Sapnap said, trying to discreetly wipe a speck of blood from his mouth.

"So sick you had to throw up?" Dream demanded, massaging Sapnap's back hurriedly. Sapnap took Dream's hand gently and squeezed it lightly.

"Sorry, babe. It's probably just the flu. I'm gonna be fine!" Sapnap assured Dream. Dream nodded hesitantly. Sapnap smiled and cupped Dream cheeks. "Don't worry so much, baby, worry about getting me my beautiful birthday present!" He leaned into kiss Dream but Dream playfully pushed him back, chuckling.

"No way are you kissing me with your vomit-breath! Eat some Tic Tacs, boy!" Dream exclaimed, his heart lightening.

Sapnap laughed wildly while throwing his head back. Dream joined him, and the two of them collapsed to the ground in a mass, laughing and loving each other.

It was one of the few times they were both equally content.

--

2 days later, February 27th.

Coughing, and weak, Sapnap lay on the couch, unable to move. Dream sat on his knees beside the frail dark haired boy and fed him some chicken broth.

"Sap, this flu won't go away. It's just getting worse!" Dream's voice cracked.

"Aw, baby boy, you can't be this upset in my birthday week!" Sapnap reminded him, smiling and straining from the effort.

"Rest," Dream insisted. "If you're not better tomorrow then we're going to hospital."

"No, it's fine." Sapnap frowned weakly. "I'm good!"

Dream frowned in response. "You're going, babe. No getting out of that."

Sapnap slumped and shut his mouth, falling asleep almost immediately. Dream watched him silently. He pushed out his thoughts out of his head and tried to only focus on Sapnap, the cute way his chest moved up and down. Dream couldn't even think about the chest being still. Not ever.

--

March 1st

Chest thumping, Sapnap snapped away, His vision was blurry and there was a dull but throbbing pain where his heart was. He reached down to touch his chest and was greeted with silvery cool fabric. He looked down and saw he was wearing a pastel blue hospital gown. His feet were bare and his arms had an IV tube sticking out of his forearm. Huh? When did he get here? Soft and familiar voices woke him up.

"George? Bad? Dream?" He called out.

The voices stopped. Then a voice he recognized as Bad softly started to cry. It was faint but Sapnap could hear it well. George rushed over to Sapnap and gently embraced him. George's eyes were wet and bloodshot, his lips were pursed and his cheeks were red. His hair was ruffled as if he spent a whole day messing his hair up and tugging on it. His glasses were nowhere to be seen and his shirt was wrinkled.

"Wh-what's wrong? Dad, don't cry!" Sapnap said.

Bad came into view. His cloak clutched tightly around him. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were red. Tears rolled down his face and he wore a loose frown. Sapnap's heart melted when he saw Bad. The poor demon looked like a light that was extinguished, all hope lost in ever being lit again.

"Bad? What happened? George? Where's Dream?" Sapnap asked softly.

George looked away and Bad sniffed loudly. The demon looked at Sapnap and smiled weakly.

"Happy Birthday, Sap." Bad said calmly. His voice was surprisingly strong and firm.

"Thanks, Dad." Sapnap replied casually. "Where's Dream?"

George made a noise in between choke and a whimper. He looked Sapnap in the eyes and looked at him in a pleading way.

Sapnap's heart stopped.

"No," He said.

"Sap..." George murmured. "He...saved you..."

"Huh?" Sapnap muttered.

"Sapnap!" Bad snapped, his glasses sliding down his nose in a flood of tears. "He wants to talk to you! Dream wants to talk to you!"

That was all Sapnap needed to hear. He ripped the IV tube out of his arm which hurt like a mosquito bite and sprinted out of the room. A trail of blood dripped off his arm where the tube was but Sapnap didn't care. He exited the room and whipped his head around. The room right next to him had two nurses chatting with each other in the front door. They gazed nervously at Sapnap. Sapnap glared at the two cowering nurses.

"Sir," One of the nurses called. Her name was printed on her nurse scrubs: Lakshmi

"What're you doing here?" The nurse asked, her name printed too: Hanna

"Please go back to your room." Lakshmi requested politely.

"Sorry," And Sapnap burst into the room the two nurses were guarding.

--

March 1st (why am i doing time skips if they're not needed? help me)

Machines hummed and birds sang cheery songs outside the opened and breezy window. The sun shone and warmed Sapnap's cold pink cheeks. It was cozy. But it shouldn't have been. It should have been rainy, with the winds howling and the night sky gleaming spookily. It should have been a grim night, babies should have been crying endlessly, dogs should have been howling noise, cars crunching against the pavement, disturbing peaceful sleep.

Maybe Sapnap was just salty, for nothing could have prepared him for the heart he was going to face.

--

Continued!

word count: 1269

HELLO! i havent been posting in a LONG time

there will be a part 2! but it probably wont come out until next month until i get my motivation <3

thank you for almost 80 followers! all of you have given me such happiness!! <3

and omg why the fuck am i speaking like an old man smh

sorry for the cliffhanger my darlings!

(wtf again? stop speaking so old fashioned!!)

dsmp has ended, it was really sad but there is going to be united smp so we'll all be waiting for that! i have so much to talk about but so little patience lmao

here's the fanmade video! :

https://youtu.be/9HWSfrWKEGQ

thank you again for making it!! <3

-ideax

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 403 50
idk im bored, have the most underrated dream ship out there, no smut, probably.
309K 7.2K 31
Don't fall in love, those are the only rules. *Cuss word warning* *Smut warning*
243K 9.5K 30
-dnf (dreamnotfound, dream and george romantically) -soulmate au where whatever you write appears on your soulmates skin -high school au -if at any p...
29.9K 85 21
Give me request and I'll make a list stuff that I won't do and if I get request for it I won't do it Now fluff and smut shots 100 reads - 30th Octob...