Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Timeline

6.6K 71 17
By Elisabethhwrites

This is not factual to the show and does not follow most of the Victorious show order.

This book updates Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

1 | Curtain Notes (Author's Note)

2 | Table of Contents

Sophomore Year

3 | Trina's Big Showcase (Pilot, Late August 2009) - When Y/n's older sister, Trina decides to participate in this year's Big Showcase, she gets partnered up with Andre, one of Y/n's closest friends. But what happens when Trina can't sing in the Big Showcase? Y/n's twin sister, Tori Vega has no choice but to step in, changing the 3 girls' lives forever.

4 | The Bird Scene (September) - Tori has to do the bird scene in order to be in any of the future Hollywood Arts productions, not knowing how and having no one to tell her, Tori ends up doing the bird scene 3 times before she finally can get to the real meaning. Meanwhile Y/n finds out some very heartening news at lunch.

5 | Stage Fighting (September) - When the gang is being taught about stage fighting, they are assigned partners to stage a fight with, Y/n gets Andre, Beck gets Cat and Tori, well Tori is assigned Jade. When Friday comes around, Jade gets hurt and Tori is forced to somehow redeem herself innocent, but did she really hit Jade or is Jade lying?

6 | The Birthweek Song (October) - When Trina's 17th birthday (or birthweek as Trina would say) rolls around, the twins are forced to come up with ideas on what to get Trina. Robbie helps his grandma with the internet, and Cat and Y/n tag along.

7 | Jade and Alyssa Vaughn (Jade Dumps Beck, October) - After being seen with Alyssa Vaughn, aka the girl who broke Jade's heart, Beck is forced to choose between his cousin and Alyssa. Which makes Y/n and Tori end up in the middle of their fight. But when Jade begs Y/n to talk to Beck for her, Beck doesn't automatically forgive Jade making the girls come up with a not so good plan.

8 | Rex Dies (November) - Robbie and Andre get casted as the leads for Sikowitz's upcoming one act play, when rehearsals start Beck and Andre bring in the turbo fan that blows and sucks air, in order to create a tornado for the play. When Robbie goes to change and doesn't want Rex's wandering eyes watching him, he asks Y/n and Tori to watch him, unknowingly placing him directly in front of the turbo fan, landing Rex in the hospital.

9 | Robarazzi (November) - After Robbie discovers that the seniors are threatening to shut down his blog on the Slap, he goes to his friends for reassurance. But when they agree with the seniors, Tori suggests he should write about the students of Hollywood Arts and their lives, leading Robbie to go a little overboard.

10 | Y/n the Zombie (December) - Y/n is the lead in a high-profile school musical, where the playwright, Sofia Michele, is rumored to be attending the opening night. After another makeup mishap, Cat is desperate to get an A on her makeup piece for class, enlisting Y/n to be her monster makeup model. But when the SFX makeup won't come off and opening night is just around the corner, will Y/n's inner beauty make up for it?

11 | Beck's Big Break (January 2010) - When Tori thinks she's speaking up for Beck turns into getting him fired from his 1st movie role, she's forced to figure out how to get his job back and her sister's forgiveness. Meanwhile Andre feels it's unfair he hasn't been stung by a bee and Robbie is having a hard time sleeping at the hands of nightmares about Rex.

12 | The Diddly Bops (January) - After a kiddie musical group plane crashes, Sikowitz hires Y/n, Tori, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Andre, and Beck to sing at his friend's four-year-old's birthday party, creating the Diddly Bops. When a leaked video of their kiddie performance gets popular, it has kids all over Hollywood wanting meet and see the Diddly Bops, almost costing Andre his music deal. Can he prove to the music company that he's a serious musician? Meanwhile Y/n feels conflicted when Sikowitz friend makes her feel uncomfortable and talks to Oscar for reassurance.

13 | Cat's New Boyfriend (February) - Tori struggles to refrain from her unresolved feelings for her ex-boyfriend, Danny when she finds out the girl, he has been dating is Cat. Let's just say teenagers and hot cheese do not mix; Trina buys illegal pooka fish for foot smoothening.

14 | The Great Ping Pong Scam (February) - After Tori finds out Y/n and their friends are all on a ping pong team without her, she makes it her mission to get on the team, but she soon realizes ping pong isn't always what it seems.

15 | Wok Star (March) - When Jade's play gets rejected to be put on at the school, it has Tori agreeing to help Jade find a theater to perform the play. But when the sponsors demands get a little out of hand, changing Jade's play, everyone pitches in to make sure Jade gets to have her opening night.

16 | Survival of the Hottest (March) - The gang and Trina head to Venice Beach for the day when a scorching hot heat wave hits the city of LA. But after an RV parks right beside Beck's RV and traps them inside is an oblivious Cat their only chance of getting out?

17 | Wi-Fi in the Sky (April) - When the twins have a project due the next day and their plane gets delayed, they decide to video chat Andre, Beck and Cat to get it done on the plane but when things keep getting in the way, will they be able to complete it?

18 | Freak the Freak Out: Part 1 (April) - Y/n and Tori have to take care of their big sister, Trina when she gets her wisdom teeth taken out and their parents decide to go to Santa Barbra for the weekend. Meanwhile their friends go down to Karaoke Dokie where they encounter a rigged competition. Running on minimal sleep, Y/n and Tori help Jade and Cat get back against the 2 girls who got them banned, making for one very fun Saturday night and 2 free babysitters.

19 | Freak the Freak Out: Part 2 (April) - Tori has to take care of Trina for the weekend when she gets her wisdom teeth removed and their parents decide to go to Santa Barbra for the weekend.  Already having plans, Y/n, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Beck and Andre go down to Karaoke Dokie for some karaoke and end up in a singing contest with 2 girls. But when the contest turns into getting banned from the restaurant, Y/n, Jade, and Cat enlist Tori to help get back at em, making for one very fun Saturday night and 2 free babysitters.

20 | The Wood (April) - When a TV crew from a new upcoming show called 'The Wood' comes to Hollywood Arts, it has the gang auditioning after school but when their stories get all mixed up, they're soon reminded reality TV isn't always real and that their actions have consequences. Meanwhile Trina and Robbie are forced to work at The Grub Truck after injuring Festus, and it is not pretty.

21 | A Film by Dale Squires (May) - Dale Squires, a Hollywood Arts alum comes to the school to help the kids shoot a short film for class. But when Dale rather sit on his phone and eat all of Y/n and Tori's food, it leaves Y/n and Tori to direct the whole movie, turning this film project into a student project. But did Dale get the memo or is that just how showbiz works?

22 | Sleepover at Sikowitz (May) - In order to really teach the class about method acting, Sikowitz invites the gang to his house for a sleepover, with of course one rule: 'You have to stay in character!'

Junior Year

23 | iParty with Victorious (August) - When Andre's uncle brings him to a realtor buying that just happens to be the house KENAN THOMPSON is buying and lets him have a party there this Saturday night, it has the whole school and plus some coming, turning this small party into the party of the year. Tori's long-distance boyfriend, of almost 100 days, Steven comes to visit. He's almost perfect, but is Tori the only girl that can say that? Meanwhile at the party, Sikowitz makes it his mission to make Beck feel real terror, Andre chases a panda all night, Cat has to talk through a headband and Y/n and Beck just might've found their dream house.

24 | Beggin on your Knees (September) - The Full Moon Jam is coming up, and that has the cutest boy in school, Ryder Daniels wanting to do a duet with Tori. But after hearing she's just doing a solo, he settles for a simple date. Is it really a date to get to know Tori or just a scheme to get an A in class? Cat gets numerous phone calls from people in need after changing her number and Robbie tries to understand why girls don't like him.

25 | Beck Falls for Y/n (September) - Y/n gets the chance to audition for a real movie thanks to Sikowitz, but she worries her resume isn't what it needs to be and enlists her friends for help. In over her head, she fabricates her resume and lands the role of the lead's stunt double. But when she finds out she has to fall 40 feet to the floor, it's either get blackballed in Hollywood or do the stunt which has Beck falling for Y/n for the 2nd time.

26 | Ice Cream for Ke$ha (October) - When a silly childhood bet has the twins being Trina's personal assistants for a month and the only way Trina will call of the bet is if they win a private Ke$ha concert, it has the twins and their friends scrambling to get 5 little letters before anyone else does.

27 | Cell Block (October) - Sikowitz challenges the kids to go without any electronic devices for a week after rehearsal is disrupted by phones. Thinking it's going to be a breeze they agree, not knowing it is not as easy as it seems. Alliances are formed, a helpless little girl gets a face full of door and Cat goes a little coo-coo.

28 | Wanko's Warehouse (October) - Wanko's Warehouse is having a big sale, 80% off everything. When the gang takes a 90-minute drive to splurge and shortly finds out the sale doesn't start until tomorrow morning, Jade proposes a plan to hide in bins until the store closes, not counting on the security system.

29 | Tori Gets Stuck (November) - After Tori is casted as the lead and Jade as her understudy in Sikowitz newest play, she makes it her mission to make Tori miss the play. Meanwhile, Robbie is having some stomach issues that doesn't turn out to just be a stomach bug; Y/n sees Oscar at the hospital.

30 | The Twins Tortures Teacher (Tori Tortures Teacher, November) - To celebrate Sikowitz 10th year of teaching, the twins and their friends take him to see a play at the Melrose Theater. But when the play happens to be about a teacher having a midlife crisis after 10 years, it sends Sikowitz into a depression, and leaves Y/n and Tori finding ways to cheer him up.

31 | Locked Up: Part 1 (November/Thanksgiving Break) - When Y/n and her friends go on a vaca for Thanksgiving break, they soon realize Yerba isn't what it's cracked up to be.

32 | Locked Up: Part 2 (November/Thanksgiving Break) - When in attempt to save their friend from prison sends the rest of them to prison as well, the gang has to find a way to get outta Yerba for good. 

33 | The Blonde Squad (December) - After filming Beck's semester project, 'The Blonde Squad', The girls go to Nozu in their blonde wigs. Cat meets a boy and they quickly hit it off. But when Cat realizes he doesn't actually know how she looks, she worries he won't like her for her. Meanwhile Andre has trouble getting his grandmother's bird back after letting Beck use the bird for the movie.

34 | Terror on Cupcake Street (December) - After Sikowitz promises his lady friend that he would get some of his best students to participate in the televised Parade Parade, it has Y/n and her friends coming up with a float. But when getting to the parade doesn't go so smoothly, will they be able to make it in time before the Parade Parade starts?

35 | A Christmas Sikowitz (A Christmas Tori, December) - When Christmas comes around, and the gang isn't in much of the holiday spirit, Sikowitz assigns "Secret Santas" in order to get them into the spirit. Meanwhile, Beck hasn't been sleeping well due to a cricket in his RV and Andre has a hard time dealing with the fact that he got a "D" on his assignment for his creative music class; Trina enlists Robbie's help putting up a bigger Christmas tree than normal and Y/n can't seem to find the right time to give Beck a very overdue anniversary-Christmas present on while scrambling to give her secret Santa recipient the perfect gift. 

36 | Helen Back Again (January 2011) - When Hollywood Arts get a new principal, she demands that all of her students have to re-audition in order to stay at the school, which doesn't pan out too well for one of the Vega sisters... and it's not who you might think.

37 | How Trina Got in (January) - After Cat asks how Trina got into Hollywood Arts, Andre, Jade, Y/n and Beck pass urban legends on how they think she got in; Robbie and Tori go out for lunch at Nozu. 

38 | The Bad Roommate (January) - Pearapps recently updated their PearMaps app, causing Robbie and Beck to look up Hollywood Arts. A satellite picture captures Y/n, Beck, Jade, Cat and Robbie having lunch one day, it also shows Jade picking her nose. However, when Cat tells everyone not to look at the picture, they do the exact opposite. Meanwhile, Andre stays with the Vega's to work on a song for class, making for one very bad roommate. 

39 | The Slap Fight (February) - After Tori realizes how many followers Trina actually has on the Slap, the gang each does crazy things to get more followers, which leads to stupid squabbles, neglecting their schoolwork and Sinjin out of all people having to give them a reality check.

40 | Who did it to Trina? (February) - Tori directs a play with Trina as the lead and Y/n as the stage manager, but when a big mishap occurs on opening night and Trina ends up getting injured was it really just an accident, or sabotage?

41 | The Worst Couple (February) - Y/n and Beck have been fighting a lot lately and when going on Sinjin's game show, Queries for Couples makes them fight even more, things are said, and true feelings come out. Is this it for Y/n and Beck or will their relationship stand the test of time?

42 | Catsitting (March) - Having nothing better to do on a Saturday evening, Y/n and Jade join Cat, housesitting. When Jade messes with a signed guitar, and accidently breaks it, it forces Cat to call Robbie for help, and... Beck?

43 | Car, Rain & Fire (March) - When Cat finds out that one of her favorite actresses, Mona Patterson has joined the dead, she convinces Y/n, Tori and Jade to drive her to Mona's house so she can light a candle and leave a picture, feeling like no one else cared she passed away. With her house being in San Diego, it steers for a very unusual ride. Meanwhile, Trina spreads rumors about Beck, not considering he might just like her back; And Y/n and Beck talk for the first time since their breakup.

44 | Three Girls and a Moose (March) - The boys of Hollywood Arts are fed up with only having two bathrooms while the girls have three. Coming up with an idea, they come up with Twinkle-aid, a beneficial show that's going to be held at Karaoke Dokie with live music from the girls and a magic show from Robbie and Cat. Meanwhile, Moose, Beck's childhood friend comes to visit, making Tori, Cat AND Jade compete for him all while he has his eyes set on someone else, making Beck a little jealous. 

45 | The Opposite Date: Part 1 (April) -

46 | The Opposite Date: Part 2 (April) -

47 | Brain Squeezers (April) - Y/n is chosen for a new up and coming game show, called Brain Squeezers, which none of her friends have apparently heard of. But that means nothing when they all start bombarding her to pick them for her team. However, when they get there, they see it is not your average game show. Meanwhile, Tori gets sick with a cold.

48 | Prom Wrecker (April) - After Robbie and Rex go to the Northridge prom, it makes Tori wonder when Hollywood Arts' prom is. When she finds out there isn't one, Hollywood Arts has its first ever Prome. That doesn't exactly go over well with Jade when she learns it's the same night, she wanted to have her play.

49 | Driving the Twins Crazy (Driving Tori Crazy, April) - A movie crew obstructs the Vega girls' usual way to and from school, forcing the twins to make some hectic compromises when it comes to getting to school. 

50 | Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1 (May) - Tori is chosen as the winner for the Platinum Music Awards opening act, but when the producer wants to totally change her look and behavior, Tori finds she doesn't like her new image. Is opening the Platinum Music Awards worth losing herself over?

51 | Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2 (May) - In need of a replacement, Jade takes Tori's spot in the Platinum Music Awards, but when Y/n starts to see a change in Jade as well, it's apparent Mason's trying to mold the 'perfect' pop star into whoever will let him; and that isn't Jade or Tori. In keeps of later, Y/n snags something of Oscars without his knowledge. (Most recent chapter)

52 | Victori-Yes (May) - When Sikowitz challenges the gang to say yes to everything for one week, Robbie is tricked into buying and wearing a pajelehoocho, Andre is forced to help a very unique and aspiring classmate write a song, Jade forces Tori to 'remember' inviting her to make pizza in order to avoid Beck's lingering question to go with him to a Drag Race, causing Sinjin to take him up on his empty offer and Y/n is forced to say yes to babysitting Oscar's grandchildren when Sikowitz overhears his phone call.

Senior Year

53 | Crazy Ponnie (August) - It's senior year for the gang, meaning it's the twins 1st year without their big sister, Trina. When the twins stumble into the girl's bathroom, they meet Ponnie, a girl who apparently no one has seen, but them. When Ponnie keeps popping up everywhere, the twins start to get paranoid, who is Ponnie really and where did she come from? Meanwhile, Y/n finds out some pretty big news about one of her parents, her mom specifically.

54 | Jade Gets Crushed (September) - Andre has to write a song for his Advance Songwriting class and present it, but when Tori can no longer sing the song with him, he gets Jade to... and ends up developing a crush. Not being able to sleep or do really anything, he goes to the one person who knows Jade best, Y/n.

55 | The Gorilla Club (October) - In an effort to take more risks as an actress for her audition, Tori has Beck and Y/n introduce her to The Gorilla Club. After losing a bet to Jade, Andre and Robbie are forced to dance like M.C Hammer. "Hammer Time!"

56 | Andre's Horrible Girl (November) - Andre spills some pretty big news to Y/n and Tori, and we meet Hope, Andre's girlfriend who's lately, been making him act a little differently. Can the twins back Andre up at a concert for her birthday to boost his career plans, and help him survive Hope?

57 | Tori and Jade's Playdate (December) - When Tori and Jade are supposed to be playing a married couple in a play, and can't seem to get along, Sikowitz sends them to Nozu. Meanwhile, Y/n gets her first job.

58 | Beck and Y/n Fix Jade (Tori Fixes Beck and Jade, January 2012) - After another date is ruined at the hands of Jade, Beck and Y/n try to fix Jade up with her longtime crush. But can Y/n take Jade's word for it when she says she doesn't want to be in a relationship or is she just scared? Meanwhile Robbie tries to get a butterfly out of Cat's ear.

59 | The Hambone King (February) - Robbie is crowned Hambone King after his hamboning video goes viral, making one of the Vega girls act a little crazy. When he is challenged for the title of the Hambone King, and loses, Y/n agrees to help avenge his defeat.

60 | Robbie Sells Rex (March) - When Mason Thornsmith comes to Hollywood Arts to give a lecture about the music business, Robbie and Rex catches the eye of Mason, specifically Rex. After the flour bomber, a masked person who's been throwing flour at Hollywood Arts students strikes again, Jade is determined to find out who it is; Sikowitz has a feud with his 12-year-old neighbor.

61 | Star-Spangled Tori (April) - Tori is given the chance to sing the national anthem at a televised basketball game, but she worries she'll forget the lyrics and embarrass herself. When the moment comes, everything sails smoothly until it doesn't. After Cat is seen at school after dark by Jade, Y/n and Robbie, the three decides to get down to the bottom of it, especially when Cat starts acting crazier than normal.

62 | One Thousand Berry Balls (May) - When getting her card declined at the mall turns into Andre getting Tori a job at a frozen yogurt stand, she has to find a way to sell all one thousand berry balls before the Cow Wow. Y/n and Beck try to sell Beck's RV but when the buyer is as fickle as a light switch it has both Y/n and Beck second guessing everything. Meanwhile Cat wants Robbie to ask her to the Cow-wow but keeps running away when he tries to ask, making Robbie ask another girl and Cat jealous; Jade goes a little overboard when trying to make her and Bailey's first and last Hollywood Arts social event magical and Trina sees her old crush from high school at the mall and makes it her mission to make him love her.

63 | The Breakfast Bunch (May) - After a lunch mishap on their last day of high school, Y/n, Tori, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Andre and Beck are forced to spend their Saturday at Hollywood Arts, one last time.

Later that day, the gang buries a time capsule, all putting something in the treasure chest to close out a chapter in each of their lives as they say goodbye to High School.

64 | The Graduation Day (May) - Bring your tissues, it's Graduation Day.

65 | The Time Capsule (May) - ?

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
152K 4K 26
Y/n Vega is the youngest Vega sister and the last one to join Hollywood Arts. Jade West takes an immediate interest in Y/n, seeing if she's like her...
985K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
136K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...