TMI meets TID 3

By Miss_Fairchild

In the third and final book of the TMI meets TID series, the New Yorkers decide to go back in time to London... More

Important!
1: Scarlett
2: Cordelia
3: James
4: Cordelia
5: Lucie
6: Will
7: Alexa
8: James
9: Cordelia
10: Alexa
11: Scarlett
12: Matthew
13: Cordelia
14: Alexa
15: Cordelia
16: Will
17: Scarlett
18: Lucie
19: Alexa
20: Cordelia
21: James
22: Scarlett
23: Lucie
24: Cordelia
25: James
26: Alexa
27: Scarlett
28: James
29: Cordelia
30: Scarlett
31: Matthew
32: Alexa
33: Cordelia
34: James
Important note!

Epilogue: Alexa

1.7K 54 5
By Miss_Fairchild

"Happy Birthday, to you!" Everyone sang to me.

I laughed and blew out the candles on my cake that said "Happy Birthday Alexa" I then looked up. Scarlett was standing happily beside Logan, who was smiling also. Their parents were smiling too. Aunt Clary was holding Austin, Logan, and Scarlett's little sister, Paris.

My mother and father were standing close to me too, smiling. Uncle Magnus and Uncle Alec were there too. Austin and Max were making attempts to shove my cake in my face, but of course it wasn't working. Things here in New York seemed to be perfect, except for one thing......

It had been year since we had all come back from the past. For the first three months I cried every night, because I had left Matthew. I constantly had dreams about him, and I still did. Over time I had gotten over Matthew a bit, but I knew that I never could truly stop loving him.

"Present time!" My mother exclaimed, and we a went to the living room of the Institute.

Scarlett got me a new CD that I had been wanting, and she also got me a new pair of jeans. Aunt Clary and Uncle Jace got me clothes. Austin and Logan got me a bracelet that was surprisingly pretty nice. Max got a necklace that went with the bracelet that Austin and Logan had gotten me. My parents gave a new stele, clothes, earrings, and new perfume.

Finally it was Uncle Magnus's and Uncle Alec's turn. They always got me something big, since Uncle Magnus was a warlock.

"Your gift is in the training room." Uncle Magnus said.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Go and see for yourself." Uncle Alec said with a smile.

I started to walk down the training room. What could it be? I thought. I doubted it was a new car, because otherwise they would have just put it outside, and had me go there.

I opened the doors to the training rolm and walked inside. When I saw what stood there, I almost fainted. There stood Matthew, smiling at me with box in hands. His blonde hair was tousled, and he was smiling widely at me.

"Matthew." I whispered shocked, as I ran toward him.

I engulfed him lovingly. He smelled like he always had. Like the forest.

"How are you here?" I asked him happily, and unbelievingly.

"Magnus found a way to send me here, so he he thought it would be a good idea to send me here for your birthday." Matthew explained with a smile.

I just smiled at him. "How are Cordelia, Lucie, and James?"

He frowned a bit. "Cordelia has moved back to Paris for the year."

"Oh, that must be so hard for Lucie." I said sadly.

"Yes it is. But never mind that." Matthew said with a smile.

He then handed me a blue wrapped present. "Happy birthday Alexa."

I opened the box, to see another box. I opened it to see a necklace with a heart charm. On the charm it said "A&M" for Alexa and Matthew.

"Oh Matthew." I whispered. "This is beautiful, thank you."

I hugged him, and then he kissed me.

"I love you." Matthew said to me.

"I love you too Matthew." I said and he kissed me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.1K 47
When Tessa Gray moves to London, after her parents are killed in a car accident, all she wants is a new beginning. The last thing she expected was to...
59.2K 1.4K 47
Tessa Gray is a good girl who never breaks the rules. Will Herondale is a bad boy who is with a different girl everyday. When Tessa moves to London...
71.9K 1.4K 50
When Tessa Gray moves to England for college, the last thing she expects to find is love. That all changes the moment she meets the dark and alluring...
100K 3K 28
Soooo Anya and the boys have been very distant ever since the Matthew and Madelyn incident. No communication what so ever for 3 months. She has been...