Important!

Hey guys! Just so you all aren't confused between whose who, I'm going to do a brief description of Clary and Jace's kids, as well as Simon and Isabelle's.

Clary and Jace's Children:

Logan Herondale: Age: 18. The eldest, he has blonde hair like Jace and green eyes like Clary. He is a flirt and is very handsome. All the girls love him, and he is a lot like Jace. He also loves to bug his sister Scarlett.

Scarlett Herondale: Age: 17. The second youngest. She has red hair and green eyes. She is basically a carbon copy of Clary. Scarlett is the best fighter, out of both of her brothers. She is fierce, but also quite sweet. She has a twin brother named Austin.Her Parabatai is Alexa Lightwood.

Austin Herondale: Age: 17. The twin of Scarlett. He has red hair and golden eyes. He is very gentle, and quiet. He is a very good artist, which he gets from Clary. He can also draw portals, which is something that Scarlett is jealous of him for.

Isabelle and Simon's children:

Max Lightwood: Age: 18. He has brown hair, and hazel eyes. He is quite the bookworm. You can always find him sat in some corner, with a book in his hands. He gets along best with Austin Herondale.

Alexa Lightwood: Age: 17. The younger sister of Max. She has long black hair and hazel eyes. She is nice, and very beautiful. She is also a very skilled shadowhunter, and wears the red pendant necklace that Isabelle gave to her. Her Parabatai is Scarlett Herondale

So I hope that helped clear some confusion that may come. I did not do Tessa and Will's children, and Cecily and Gabriel's, so if you want to know what their like I would look it up on the Internet. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!