The Incredibles x male reader

By WilliamHarley0

This is a fanfic of one of my favorite Disney and Pixar movies ever, The Incredibles. During the glory days... More

Movie 1 Bio
The Glory Days(Prologue)
15 Years Later
Syndrome Revealed part 1
Syndrome Revealed part 2
Back in Action
Rescue Mission
A/n
Omnidroid Fight
Jack Jack Attack
Syndrome Death/1st Movie Epilogue

New Job

3.1K 63 38
By WilliamHarley0

Bob Pov:

After getting fired and talking to Rick, I drive on home and pull up easily with no damages to the car, but as soon as I close the door I see the same kid sitting there on his little toy trike.

Bob: What're you waiting for?

Kid: I don't know. Something amazing, I guess.

Bob: (Sighs) Me too, kid.

I walk into the house completely depressed, and as I walk to my workroom I see Y/n standing outside the door.

Y/n: Something tells me you got fired, am I right Dad?

Bob: Don't say anything Y/n, please.

Y/n: Don't worry, Dad. I'm a lot of things, but a snitch is not one of 'em. But I would tell Mom before she finds out.

Bob: Thanks, and I'll think about it.

I then see the skateboard hanging over his shoulder.

Bob: Where you going?

Y/n: Just out with some friends, skatepark that's all.

Bob: Well, enjoy yourself then. And be careful.

Y/n: Sure.

As Y/n leaves, I get into the room and sit at the desk. I'm looking through everything and start to throw my old work supplies away, until I hear a loud noise coming from the trashbin.

(0:22 - 2:21)

(0:00 - 0:19)

Currently I'm sitting in the living room taking an airdryer to the books that got wet after the smoke alarms went off, and unknown to me, Helen's coming from behind me and places her hand on my shoulder.

Helen: You are one distracting guy.

Bob: Am I? I don't mean to be.

Helen: I know you miss being a hero and your job is frustrated. I just want you to know how much It means to me that you stay at it anyway.

Helen goes to walk off, but I see Y/n look at us and give me a look that says "tell her", which will be a little tricky.

Bob: Honey? About the job?

Helen: What?

Bob: Something's happened.

Helen: What?

Bob: The, uh...

Helen: What?

Bob: The company is sending me to, uh, a conference.

Helen: A conference?

Bob: Out of town. I'm just gonna be gone for a few days.

Y/n faceplants his head into his hand feeling betrayed by what I just did, and walks off to his room.

Helen: They've never sent you to a conference before...

I'm just getting ready for Helen's voice to rise after hearing this, until she says...

Helen: This is good, isn't it?

Bob: Yes.

Helen: You see? They're finally recognizing your talents. You're moving up.

Bob: Yes.

Helen: Honey! This is wonderful!

Bob: Yes, it is.

After the talk, I get to calling Mirage, and it doesn't take her long to answer.

Mirage: Hello?

Bob: This is Mr. Incredible. I'm in.

Y/n Pov:

Dad's gone, Mom's happy about this 'conference' he's going to, and Violet and Dash are too oblivious to see it. I get up and immediately drive up to a place where I don't think I'd ever be.

Edna's Mansion, my parent's have told me about her but never have I thought that I'd have to come here for something especially concerning something like this.

Y/n: This place is cool...

I make my way to the door and immediately a screen appears revealing a suited man with glasses, I could only guess that this is like a security guard.

Guard: Who are you?

Y/n: I'm the oldest son of Bob and Helen Par, or as Edna might remember them Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl.

Suddenly the doors open up and I'm taking it she heard me say who I was the son of, didn't think she'd hear me that quickly. I make my way up the pathway and up to the door and as it opens I see a smaller person standing in the doorway.

???: So, you're the eldest of them then?

Y/n: And I take it your Edna? Nice to finally meet you.

Edna: Your parents have told me about you as well, although I expected you to look more like your father but it appears you have most of your mother's features.

Y/n: I get that a lot, but enough about me. I came because something's going on with Dad.

Edna: Yes, he has recently got himself fired and now I suspect he's going to be by anytime from now. Y/n Par, would you like to see what I've come up with in my absence of Herowork?

Y/n: I guess I've got enough time, so let's see it.

As of now me and Edna are walking through the hallway and make it into some room, before of course she activated some security system and brought up the defense systems too and I almost got killed by it, but now we're sitting in a room with computers and everything in it.

Edna: Warm Tea?

Y/n: No, but thank you.

Suddenly something opens up and reveals something I've only ever seen in comics.

Edna: Like it? It's something I've been working in case your parents ever got back in action even with the Superhero Relocation Program in effect, but after hearing about you and your siblings I just couldn't refuse the chance to make one for each member of the family.

Y/n: I don't just like it, I love it! It's amazing how much the architecture can come together, and no capes anywhere. But Edna, how'd you?

Edna: Your suit was tricky I'd admit, but I found the right material to allow you to use your teleportation at any given moment without having to worry about losing your energy and you can use it without any drawbacks or time limitations.

I'd get to use it without there being drawbacks or limitations? No kidding...

Edna: Although, I can't have you going to your father just yet.

Y/n: Why's that?

Edna: Because I expect the rest of the family to get their costumes.

Y/n: Makes sense, but you don't really expect me to take the costume, do you?

Edna: If you want to go ahead, after all it was made for you.

Y/n: But, I can't. Even if it was made personally for me, I'm no Superhero.

Edna: You could be, if you want to.

Mr. Incredible Pov:

After lying about getting fired to Helen and calling Mirage, the two of us are now sitting in a jet looking at a layout of some island which if I had to guess is where this machine is laying waste to.

Mirage: The Omnidroid 9000 is a top secret prototype battle robot. Its artificial intelligence enables it to solve any problem its confronted with. And, unfortunately...

Mr. Incredible: Let me guess. It got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders.

Mirage: We lost control. And now it's loose in the jungle, threatening our facility. We've had to evacuate all personnel from the island for their own safety.

Mr. Incredible: How am I going in?

Mirage: The Omnidroid's defenses necessitate an air drop 5,000 feet. Its cloaking devices make it difficult to track. Although, we're pretty sure it's on the Southern half of the island. One more thing. Obviously it represents a significant investment.

Mr. Incredible: You want me to shut it down without completely destroying it.

???: Sound the all clear, and invite him to dinner.

*Timeskip*

After defeating the Omnidroid 9000 and not completely destroying it, I get invited back to the island for a special dinner meeting with Mirage and her boss - only it was inside of the volcano. I open a door to see Mirage talking to someone. When she gets sight of me watching, Mirage comes to the door to greet me.

Mr. Incredible: Am I overdressed?

Mirage: Actually, you look rather dashing.

The two of us sit at the table and enjoy the meal, but I realize that it's just the two of us and Mirage's boss is nowhere to be seen.

Mr. Incredible: I take it our host is...

Mirage: I'm sorry. He won't be dining with us. He hopes you'll understand.

Mr. Incredible: Of course. I do usually make it a point to know who I'm working for.

Mirage: He prefers a certain amount of anonymity. Surely, you of all people understand that.

Mr. Incredible: I was just wondering, of all the places to settle down, why live...

Mirage: With a volcano? He's attracted to power, so am I. It's a weakness we share.

Mr. Incredible: Seems a bit unstable.

Mirage: I'd like to think of it as misunderstood.

Mr. Incredible: Aren't we all?

Mirage: Volcanic soil is among the most fertile on Earth. Everything at the table was grown right here. How does it compare?

Mr. Incredible: Everything's delicious.

Bob: Aw geez...

I say as I'm looking at my original costume, only to get called by Helen.

Helen: Hurry, honey. Or you'll be late for work.

I put my costume in the suitcase and make my way to the door.

Helen: Have a great day, honey.

Bob: Thanks.

Helen: Help customers, climb ladders...

Bob: Bring bacon.

Helen: All that jazz.

After one final kiss goodbye, I make my way to the door and go to the car - only thing is I'm not going to work, but to meet an old friend from the glory days. After the long drive I make my way to a driveway with a red laser powered fence in front.

Guard: You have an appointment?

Bob: I'm an old friend. I just wanted to...

Guard: All visitors are required...

Suddenly another person appears on the screen and moves the guard out of the way.

???: Go check the electric fence or something. What is it? Who are you? What do you want?

???: Oh my god, you've gotten fat. Come in. Come, come.

It was Edna and for once she actually let me in as I make my way to the door of her Mansion. Now we're seen walking through the house to her living room while talking.

Edna: Yes, things are going quite well. Quite well, even your son came by. My god, no complaints. But, you know, it is not the same. Not the same at all.

Bob: Why was Y/n here?

Edna: He was concerned for you, Robert.

Bob: Well question #2, weren't you just in the news? Some show on Prayge... Prague?

Edna: Milan, darling. Milan. Supermodels. Nothing super about them. Spoiled, stupid, little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves. Feh! I used to design for gods. But perhaps you come with a challenge, eh? I was surprised to get your son's call and now yours.

Bob: E, I just need a patch job.

I hand Edna the suit, and she just observes it.

Edna: Hmm. This is megamesh. Outmoded, but very sturfy. And you've torn right through it! What have you been doing, Robert? Moonlighting hero work?

Bob: Must have happened a long time ago.

Edna: I see. This is a hobo suit, darling. You can't be seen in this. I won't allow it! Fifteen years ago, maybe, but now?

Bob: What do you mean? You designed it.

I say as I get the suit out of the trash, only for Edna to retort to my question.

Edna: I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

Y/n Pov:

I'm currently sitting in my room looking at everything I've got set up in here, even the new suit Edna gave me. I'm looking at it and just wondering how she managed to get the data on how to make a suit for me, Violet, Dash, and maybe even Jack Jack until suddenly there's a knock at my door.

Mom: Y/n, are you awake?

Y/n: 'Shit...' Yeah, Mom. What is it?

Mom: Just wanted to see if you were doing alright.

Y/n: Well, I'm okay. Just thinking about some stuff.

Mom: Like what?

Y/n: Just stuff, nothing to be worried about.

Mom: Okay, dear. Just let me know if you ever want to talk.

Y/n: Okay.

As soon as Mom leaves, I begin thinking about how to use my new costume and how it will change my life as Edna put it.

Y/n: (This suit maybe mine, but how can I use it to help Dad? Or Mom? Or my siblings?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.6K 21
(Everyone listen, I've decided to remake my original book. I decided that because I think I could do a lot better with this book. This book will stil...
101 27 17
!!Fanfic of Peter Pan so dont think this is real!! Also keeping out racist shit from the og Peter Pan cuz racism is bad. Also credit to J.M Barrie f...
8.9K 309 16
Elastigirl worked so hard to make her name known across the city of Metroville. After months of hero work, she was finally being noticed as a real su...
3.5K 64 19
The incredibles is my favourite movie so I thought I would make some oneshots about it, and im one of those people that likes to make crazy scenarios...