Omnidroid Fight

Y/n is now reunited with both Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl, both parents and the three are currently on the run to Dash and Violet, while of course the parents are caught in an argument.

Bob: I shouldn't have lied to Y/n and should've told you I was fired, I admit it. But I didn't want you to worry.

Helen: [Angered] You didn't want me to worry? And now we're running for our lives through some godforsaken jungle.

Bob: You keep trying to pick a fight, but I'm still just happy you're alive.

Y/n: [Snickers] I get you guys are having a tender moment, but I'm just happy that both of you are alive. Now, can we find Dash and Violet?

While running through the forest, Y/n and the parents hear the sound of an explosion from the side, but get trampled by Dash and Violet, who are combining their powers.

Violet: [Through rolling] Mom! Dad! Y/n! Hey!

Violet takes down the ball, causing the five to tumble on the ground.

Bob: Kids. You're all right.

Helen: You're all right.

Y/n: You guys are safe.

Violet: [Cheerful] We were so worried about you.

Bob: [Pulls them all in a hug] I never thought I'd see you again.

The five get interrupted by the flying saucers, surrounding them from all sides. Mr. Incredible punches one out of the sky, Y/n teleports to one and kicks a guard into the air, teleports again and sends him hard into the ground. After landing very hard, Elastigirl picks the one up and tosses him into another guard. A final saucer appears behind them and flies in between them, but the father wasn't stopping there. Mr. Incredible picks the destroyed saucer up and chucks it into the one in front of them, causing a huge explosion.

Bob/Helen: Oh, I love you.

Siblings: Wow/Whoa...

More saucers come flying in, prepared to take the superheroes into custody. Of course, they were ready and willing to fight this battle as a family.

 Of course, they were ready and willing to fight this battle as a family

(Y/n's in between Mr. Incredible and Violet)

Dash runs around in a circle, covering the family in a giant sand tornado. Violet makes force fields in front of one of the saucers, keeping them away from the others. Y/n teleports from saucer to saucer, kicking each pilot out of them. Helen stretches her arm and leg, knocking two guards down, and Bob pulls another guard out of a saucer and punches him. After awhile, the five stop moving as their caught in Syndrome's beam.

Syndrome: Whoa, whoa, hey! Time out! [Grins] What have we here? [Brings them together] Matching uniforms? [Looks at Helen; shocked] Oh, no! Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? Whoa! [Looks at Y/n, Dash and Violet] And got busy! It's a whole family of supers. Looks like I've hit the jackpot! Oh, this is just too good!