Syndrome Revealed part 2

After the phone call with Edna, Helen was determined to figure this all out, even if she was to get it out of Y/n to find out.

Y/n Pov:

I sat in front of the tv in complete silence, as Mom looked directly into my eyes with complete anger in hers. I waited until she spoke, so decided to start conversation.

Y/n: So uh... Nice weather we're having...

Mom: Mind telling me why you went to Edna with this, young man?

I shut my mouth with guilt inside of me. I understand why she's mad at me, but I just had to go to someone with it.

Y/n: I just couldn't. I tried telling Dad to say something about it to you, but when I heard him say he was going to a conference I felt betrayed. I'm sorry, Mom.

Mom just stood there silent, I couldn't help but feel guilty for all of this either. I knew Dad got fired and went out of my way to find some help to this problem that I went to the wrong person with it. I start getting upset about my decision until Mom just sighs.

Mom: I understand. But even so, you should have told me you were going to go to Edna with this.

Y/n: So... you're not upset?

Mom: No Y/n, I'm not upset. But you're grounded because of this.

Y/n: I kinda figured...

Mom: Now get ready, and bring your supersuit.

Y/n: What for?

Mom: You and I are going to Edna's about your father. And not a word of this gets out to Dash or Violet, do I make myself clear?

Y/n: Crystal.

Mr. Incredible Pov:

(Sorry for not including any speaking for this scene. I figured there's plenty of videos for Mr. Incredible meeting Syndrome on Youtube that I should probably include the actual scene into this.)

Helen Pov:

After punishing Y/n and driving all the way over to Edna's, the three of us are now just walking down a flight of stairs to some room.

Edna: This project has completely confiscated my life, Darling. Consumed me as only hero work can. My best work, I must admit. Simple, elegant, yet bold. You will die.

Helen: E, I just...

Edna: I did Robert's suit, and it turned out so beautiful, I had to continue.

Helen: E. It's great to see you, but I've gotta tell you, I have no idea what you're talking about. I just...

Edna: Yes, words are useless.

Edna interrupts again, making gobble sounds.

Edna: Too much of it, Darling. Too much! That is why I show you my work. That is why you are here.

(0:04 - 0:20)

We go to some chairs set up, and I see Y/n pull out his supersuit.

Y/n: Edna, now to tell me. Why give me a supersuit if I don't know how it can help me and the family?

Edna: Ah. Yes, Darling. Put it on, put it on.

Y/n puts his suit on, and surprisingly enough he looks nice in it.

Y/n: Well, I put it on. What next?

Edna: Try teleporting.

Y/n Pov:

I did as I was told and teleported across the room.

Y/n: Doesn't seem so...

Suddenly I begin teleporting even more, even among my 5 to 10 times a day limit nonetheless.

Mom: Y/n, just because you can use your powers doesn't mean you can do it whenever you want!

Y/n: Mom, I don't know why it's happening.

Edna: It's what I told you. I finally made the right fabric to allow you to teleport without any drawbacks or limitations on your body.

Mom: So, Y/n can teleport to anywhere in the world without having a limit?

Edna: Exactly.

(1:09 - 2:36)

Mom: What do I think? Bob is retired! I'm retired! Our family is underground. You helped my husband resume secret hero work behind my back? And you've even brought my eldest son into it too?!

Y/n: Mom, It's not a problem...

Edna: Well, I assumed you knew, Darling. Why would he keep secrets from you, or even lie to his own son?

Mom: He wouldn't. Didn't. Doesn't.

Y/n: Um... Actually, Mom...

Edna: Men at Robert's age are often unstable. Prone to weakness.

Mom: What are you saying?

Edna: Do you know where he is?

Mom: Of course...

Edna: Do you know where he is?!

Mom looks confused at the question as I just look at the two.

Edna: If I know your oldest son like you do, I can tell he knows where he is without having to guess.

Mom: He does?

Y/n: Not physically, but I have an idea...

Mr. Incredible Pov:

I'm currently running around at nighttime on the island trying to figure out what Kronos means and what Gazerbeam was hiding while he was rumored to be lost. With guards walking all around, I'm forced to sneak around to get inside of the base where Syndrome created the Omnidroid and where I'll most likely figure something out. After making it inside and a few minutes of walking around, I make it back to the inside of the volcano where I see Mirage walking around with a clipboard in hand.

(There's part 2 of Syndrome Revealed. Sorry bout making this one into 2 parts, I've been on break recently and I didn't want to spend most of it writing. Anyway, next time we'll see Helen and Y/n go to the island to find Bob with some uninvited guests. Adios me amigos.)