𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

Galing kay bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... Higit pa

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐄LEVEN

10.6K 361 313
Galing kay bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CELESTE GAGGED FROM the view of her vomit in the toilet. she had been throwing up since five am and it was nine. she guessed it was the chopped cheese she ate last night because this was the tenth time she entered the bathroom to throw her guts out.

she didn't know what was wrong cause everything was fine last night and every other time she went to get food from that deli.

the girl grabbed the clean towel of the counter and wiped her mouth until it was clean. she had taken tylenol to stop the pounding headaches that came with her vomit but it wasn't helping.

celeste sighed and regretted shortly after because her throat was hurting and she couldn't even breath properly.

she exited the bathroom and walked back into her room to take her third nap of the day, that's what she does. sleep all her problems away.

celeste layed down on her bed and pulled her phone from her nightstand.

she saw that darrian had been texting her since she was in the bathroom so she opened the thread.

D ❤
leste where
you at rn?

why you leaving my
texts on seen now?

LESTE 🖤🎧.
hiii 💓, i'm sick so
i'm not at school rn 🙁.

you want me to come over?

no , no it's okay.

i'm omw mama.
seen.

celeste smiled at the text and placed it back down on her nightstand. her smile dropped seconds when she felt her stomach let out a grumble. she lurched onto her stomach thinking she was gonna vomit, but she was just hungry.

she wanted to get up and make something but she felt like she couldn't even get up with the pain rumbling in there. she again, let out a sigh of absolute exhaustion then grabbed the remote to put a movie on.

a couple minutes later she heard a knock on her door which she already knew that it was darrian.

"come in!" she yelled over the door, her voice coming out stuffed.

darrian then walked in the room with a large black bag in his hand. celeste smiled looking at him walk closer to her.

"i would hug you right now but i'm sick." celeste pouted as darrian sat infront of her. "why you never tell me when you not goin to school? stop doing that shit." he grumbled as he took stuff out of the plastic bag.

celeste opened her mouth to speak but she sneezed instead. "i forgot, i'm sorry." she said while sniffing. darrian nodded in response and pulled out brown carbon box before placing it on her lap.

"ooo, what you get me?" she said, excited from the thought of eating food since she had been hungry but didn't have the energy to get up and get food. darrian shrugged before pulling out his own food to devour.  she opened the box seeing that it was filled with fried chicken with fries on the side their was also cheese burger matched with it. celeste didn't even know that she was craving this but she was gonna eat everything up.

"thank you stink." celeste smiled at him but darrian just scrunched his face up from discomfort at the use of the nickname. "don't call me that gay ass shit, leste." he replied, munching on his own cheese burger.

celeste laughed at his reaction then let out a sneeze. she felt her stomach grumble and she knew she was gonna vomit. "i'll be right back." she let out shakily and left the room abruptly. it had been a couple minutes after celeste had left the room and darrian was starting to get worried so he lifted from her bed and walked to the bathroom he had gotten familiar with. 

when darrian walked in he saw celeste throwing up in the toilet, trying to hold up her curly hair that was no longer in her braided into box braids. now darrian hated vomit but he was practically in love with the girl so he walked over and stood behind her and grabbed her hair holding it up so it didn't mix up with the vomit leaving her mouth.

after a few minutes celeste gagged before flushing the toilet that was filled with mushy liquid that had escaped from her lips earlier. 

her face was flushed, embarrassed from the fact darrian had seen her like that. "sorry." she apologized making her way to wash her hands. darrian catches her embarrassed state and smiled before going up behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck. he planted a soft kiss on her neck and rocked their two bodies side to side. "stopp, that tickles." she laughed lightly at the sensation.

"why didn't you tell me you was this sick?" he frowned seeing her reflection in the mirror, her face was slightly paler than usual making darrian worried than he was already. the girl shrugged as she pulled the mint mouthwash to her lips. "ma, answer me." he grabbed her jaw making them face to face. his eyes traveled to her pink lips that he so wanted to place his lips on. 

but celeste just smiled and pulled herself away from him, "let's go eat i'm hungry." she pulled his hand their fingers interlocking naturally. darrian hummed ins response walking behind her finding his eyes glued to her lower back. "i can feel you staring you know." she remarked as they walked in her room. "mm, you wearing short ass shorts. shit's fat." he bluntly said before pulling her spandex shorts a bit down.

the two started eating their food in silence, just enjoying each other's presence. now they were laying down watching the new season of outer banks. 

celeste was laying down on the bed and darrian was on top of her massaging her stomach since she had been complaining on how bad it felt. she sniffled and grabbed a paper towel wiping her stuffy nose. 

"leste."  celeste hummed in response as she played with twists she had braided in his hair a couple days ago. "how are you and your mom? you never talked to me about ha." he asked, celeste scrunched her face up from only the mention of her. she knew that she would have to talk about her with darrian eventually since they were literally best friends. "we never had a good relationship." celeste continued speaking up about how her mom treated her and maybe even let a few tears slip when she mentioned the burn marks she had given her.

" can you show me one?" darrian asked in the softest voice she had ever heard him speak in. celeste sniffled before pulling up her shirt to showcase a burn mark that was above her lower stomach. she looked away scared of seeing his face but was called back when he felt him place his lips on it. "you so pretty, leste." he said looking up at her dried up face. celeste nodded while smiling still looking away. darrian grabbed her cheek before locking eyes with each other. 

"you still beautiful leste, don't forget that shit." he said her making celeste cheese her pearly whites. "your gonna get sick, d." she remarked making darrian roll his eyes. 

"fuck up." 

celeste randomly started ranting about haven and how much she disliked her, she didn't use the word hate because she felt like it would be disrespectful in a way since she didn't know her that well and it was probably just the anger of her mom leaving to parent another child while she used to abuse her actual daughter. 

"naa, you got to get yo lick back at her." darrian shook his head talking about scarlett. celeste smiled at the thought of hurting her mom, yeah it may sound a bit psychotic but in her case scarlett was always doing it to her so it wouldn't hurt for her to get a taste of her own medicine.

"that's the goal." she sighed, hoping that she would one day accomplish that goal.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTES─── short ass chapter cause you guys are getting a double update, i just made the biggest plotwist ever and i think im amazing spwm me . 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 45 16
in which, dd osama meets a girl at a park when theys soon start to hang out more. Life changes.
161K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs🤭
1.5M 16.1K 56
A world of dd, ddot and notti. Y'all turned this into a smut book yall lil freaks😐
137K 5.2K 32
ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ...