Heroes and Villains Never go...

By imintoidiotcowboys

Jedediah hates the city's hero, but Octavius thinks he's not so bad for someone trying to do good. Octavius d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
cronchy leaves
chapter 7
chapter 8
Dreams and Nightmares
chapter 9
Halloween special part 1
Halloween special part 2
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Pre- Christmas chapter
Christmas chapter
New Year's special chapter
chapter 16
Reassurance
Like Father, Like Daughter
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

Chapter 19

32 2 0
By imintoidiotcowboys

It was a dark and cloudy night, the winds were strong yet refreshing. A few cars were beeping below the towers and buildings, while some were driving past. The moon glowed brightly, as the light it was illuminating shined on the whole city.

The three villains all huddled around one another, the stone statue of Jedediah's buddy was kept away for safety reasons. The villains were on the phone with the Pharaoh, who wasn't there right now. There were a few construction vehicles near the tower that they were on, such as a crawler crane and a bulldozer.

"He should be here any time now, I'm sure he'd do anything for this guy." the Pharaoh said through the phone. "Um..Wait what are we supposed to do again?" Napoleon asked, the Egyptian sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You're supposed to keep Jedediah away from his little buddy! It's simple if I'm being honest." he said in a stern tone, just then, he heard Ivan ask "Well what are you supposed to do?" the Pharaoh smiled "I'm gonna watch, I need to observe your fighting skills since it looks like you've all been lacking in training."

The door to the rooftop swung open, revealing the Explorer with his eyebrows furrowed, he was practically fuming with anger "He's here boss." Al Capone said on the phone as he hung up. The Explorer walked closer to them.

"I'm gonna kick up a row if y'all ain't gonna give him back, and you know it." he said, as his hands started to move to his sides. Napoleon laughed, "And what are you going to do about it small cowboy?"

In just a blink of an eye, the cowboy drew out his guns and pointed them to Napoleon and the Tsar "Call me small one more time, I dare you." he said, his voice sounding spiteful.

The Tsar summoned his staff and teleported himself behind the Explorer, the blonde quickly turned around and tried to shoot the Tsar, but he missed. The Russian kicked the Explorer by the stomach, making the blonde fall to the floor while his guns fell out of his hands and away from him.

After a few moments, Explorer quickly stands up. Napoleon closed his eyes and concentrated, before a few minutes the Explorer started to hear whispers in his head.

"Be still, this'll only hurt a little.." the Explorer heard someone tell him, but none of them were saying anything.

After a while, the blonde felt his head ache, he covered his ears, even though he knew this wouldn't work and yet he still did. Al Capone quickly ran towards the Explorer and punched his face, making the blonde fall to the ground once again.

"Face it Explorer, you're no match for us. You've never been." the Tsar said, the Explorer felt blood start to slowly flow down his chin, he wiped away the blood and stood up once again.

"Maybe, but I'm still willing to try!" he quickly ran towards Napoleon and kicked his feet, causing the French man to fall and land on his bottom. "Merde!" he exclaimed. The blonde quickly took his rope and tied up the little french man. The Explorer ran towards the Tsar, but five copies of Al appear in front of him, blocking his way.

The Explorer furrowed his eyebrows and crouched down to kick their legs, the four other copies of Al disappear except for the real one. The Explorer quickly stands up and throws a punch to Al, the older man readjusts his hat and punches Explorer. The blonde swings his feet to Al's hip, making the other man groan in pain as he puts his hands on his hip.

"I..is that all you got?" Al asked, as he suddenly turned invisible, the Explorer looked left and right before he felt someone punch his face. He groans as he falls down to the ground, landing on his bottom. "Just you wait mister!"

The Explorer quickly gets up and the older man turns visible again "Oh crap!-" the Explorer takes Al's arm and body slammed him against the floor, making the other man moan in pain, he was surely gonna be out for a while.

The blonde smirked victoriously. The Explorer quickly turned to the Tsar, but the Russian man was gone for some reason. After a few moments, he saw some green light behind him, he quickly turns around and before the Tsar could use magic on him, he runs a bit farther away.

"Stop running! You are being a coward right now!" the older man shouted, as he teleported once more behind the Explorer, the Tsar tried to swing a punch but the blonde quickly turned around and dodged it.

The Explorer took the older mans's fist and twisted it, making the older man groan in pain "Let go!" he cried, the Explorer let go of his hand and yanked his arm, and tossed him to the floor.

The Tsar makes pained groans, as he laid on the now cracked floor of the rooftop. "Where is he?" the Explorer asked in a bitter tone, the Tsar furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes, as his finger formed a circle and appeared the stone statue of Octavius just standing with his eyes closed and his fist clenched only a few inches away from them.

The Explorer shot up his head and his face softens, a sad smile visible. The cowboy walks away from the Tsar who was still in pain, and towards Octavius. Once he reaches his friend, he gently caresses Octavius' stone jawline.

"Oh Octavius... I'm so sorry.." he whispered, as his eyes fixated on his friend "Are you gonna kiss him or something?" he heard Napoleon ask, his face burns up and he shouts "No! Of course not!"

The Explorer turns around and looks at the Tsar who was still laying down, "Turn 'im back to normal." he said, the Russian drew another circle with his finger and after a few moments, Octavius slowly turns back to normal, the stone going down to his feet as he's able to breathe again.

The brunette stands awkwardly "What-where am I?" he asked, as he turned his head sideways and then to the Explorer "You!" he exclaimed, as he tried to back away. But the blonde clasped his hands on the brunette's shoulders "If you wanna get home safely, just go with the flow."

Octavius hesitated, but after a few minutes, he nods. The Explorer smiles and turns to the Tsar who was now standing up "We'll be going now." he said, but before they could leave, the Russian man waved his staff around and opened a portal behind Octavius and the Explorer, a clone of Al Capone formed out of goo appears and pushed both of them into the portal, making them fall.

The two of them felt the wind hit their faces, Octavius clings onto the Explorer, as the blonde tries to hold onto Octavius bridal style with just one hand "Hang on tight sir!" he shouted, as he reached for his other rope and swung it around.

"Where are you even going to tie it to?!" Octavius asked, as he closed his eyes and tightened his grip on the Explorer, the cowboy just sighed "Just trust me!" Octavius looks at him with a deadpanned expression "Are you seriously telling me-never mind!"

The Explorer swung his rope around and tossed it to the crawler crane's tip sheaves. They're now swinging away from the tallest tower in Yorktown city, or other else known as The History Spire tower. They could both see a view of the whole city, everything looked small yet beautiful, after a few minutes the Explorer let go of the rope and jumped ontop of another building, now holding Octavius bridal style with both hands

"Tantum tibi hoc semel confido!" Octavius shouted, as he clinged more to Explorer. They were still in the air, the blonde wanted to land on somewhere Octavius can feel comfortable at. Just then he saw that they were now near the docks, the Explorer landed on the ground as he stood with his feet firmly planted on the ground.

"You can open your eyes now sir." he gently said, as Octavius slowly opened his eyes to meet with Explorer's gaze. "You remind me of someone very special to me.." he mumbled, the Explorer slightly blushes, "Oh! Maybe just a coincidence.."

The cowboy lets Octavius out of his embrace as the brunette stands on the ground, his hand still clinging onto the Explorer. After a few minutes, Octavius looks at the Explorer and smiles "Thank you, but this doesn't mean that I think you're turning into a good guy." he said, as he crossed his arms.

The Explorer scratched the back of his neck, as he smiled sheepishly "Hey it's no problemo!" he just looked at Octavius, smiling sweetly, but his eyes suddenly turned to the brunette's chin which was bleeding "The hell happened to your chin?!"'

The brunette turns to him and lifts his chin, the Explorer saw a cut on Octavius' chin, as blood slowly dropped to the ground "You're bleeding..."

Octavius just dismissively waves his hand "Oh it's no problem, I'll just clean it up and put a bandaid." the blonde reluctantly nodded, as he backs away from Octavius "Well you should still tell the police this, this might help with puttin' the Pharaoh into the slammer."

Octavius looks at him with confused eyes "Why do you want him to go to jail?" he asked, the Explorer furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms "I don't want them to hurt any more people.." he said, as his eyes gazed onto the blood that was dripping from the brunette's chin.

"And-! I don't want to be a villain anymore but that crummy wet noodles only have me on a chokehold.." he muttered, this catches the Italian's curiosity "What do you mean by that?"

The Explorer realized that he said too much "I...I don't think that's none of your business pretty boy-" he was now internally cursing himself "Alright I'll go now, call the police an' tell 'em what happened, okay bye!" the Explorer quickly jumped away from Octavius who was slightly blushing.

"Weird, he kind of reminds me of Jedediah...wait why do I always think of that man?.." Octavius said to himself.

----

"This is a really big problem, don't worry sir we'll do everything we can." officer Cruz said, as she wrote in he note pad, Octavius was at the police station telling the officers what had happened.

"Okay, I'll talk to the chief about this, thank you for your time sir." she said, tipping her police hat to him, Octavius nods and smiles. He gets up and exits the police station, he sits on the perron staircase in front of the police station.

"Octavius!" he heard a familiar voice call out to him, he sees Jedediah in cat pajamas, running up to him "Jedediah! What are you doing here?!" he asked, immediately standing up and runs to Jedediah.

Once they reach one another, Jedediah pulls Octavius into a tight hug, the brunette puts his arms around Jedediah, slightly spinning him around "You wouldn't believe the night I had!" he said, as he slightly pulled away from the hug to see Jedediah with tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh no..why are you tearing up?" Octavius asked, as he wiped away the tears in his friend's eyes. Jedediah buries his face into Octavius' chest "I had a feelin' that something happened to you. An' you weren't answering my calls all night and that made me worried.."

Octavius gently pats Jedediah's head "How did you know I was here?" he felt Jedediah's hands tighten their grip behind his back "I just had a feeling..."

Octavius only smiles, as he hugs Jedediah "Don't worry, everything's fine." the Texan looks down at him and holds his chin, the blonde looks at the small bandage on the brunette's chin "Are you alright?" he asked, Octavius nods as he felt his cheeks slightly blushing.

"Um anyways, you should get back home now, you're brothers might get worried.." Octavius said, pulling away Jedediah's hand away from him. The blonde shakes his head "I'll stay with you for a little more, I wanna make sure you'll be alright."

Suddenly, the door to the police station opens to reveal another blonde man with dark blue eyes, he reminded Octavius of Jedediah but a bit older and taller. "Sir Gaius, the chief is calling for you." he said, as he smiled and winked before heading back in.

"Wow, he sure is handsome huh?" Octavius said, Jedediah furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms "I bet I'm more handsome than him! His face looks like a dime's worth of dog meat." the blonde muttered, making Octavius chuckle.

"Yes you are, don't worry." he said, placing a hand on Jed's shoulder as they walked back to the door.

Jedediah looked at Octavius, his eyes filled with sadness as he frowned.

'Maybe I should stop becoming close to him, it's for the better. I don't want him to get hurt anymore..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.9K 87
A PDH fanfiction, all characters except the main, you, belong to Aphmau. The fanart on the cover belongs to Sharkkisser09 on DeviantArt! Some of the...
11.1K 150 9
" I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because i love you that much." -- Lady Gaga Lookism...
3.7K 61 9
This story is brought to you by SillyHamburger4. Fanart made by: me. (cover) - more info is on the first part
17.9K 340 21
Larry has been a night guard for the Natural History Museum of New York for many years now. He has a cousin named Abigail which he hasn't contacted f...