Feelings For Wednesday? Never...

By Kimmie1906x

Wednesday and Enid return to Nevermore for their next semester. Enid is having a hard time as she seems to gr... More

1. Returning to nevermore
2. Quality time..?
3. Jealousy..
4. eavesdropping..
5. Spin the bottle..?
6. A difficult decision..
7. an interesting experience
8. The full moon shines upon us
9. Reunited as roommates
10. A little too much alcohol..?
11. a rumor has been spread.
12. Their first date
13. How i wished to return.
15. Spin the bottle 2.0
16. friends or more?
17. Worries and arguments
18. No more worries
update
19. Spending time with friends
20. A misunderstanding.
Gate's mansion

14. Finally back

1.6K 24 8
By Kimmie1906x

Enid's pov:

I was finally allowed to leave the hospital. As i arrived back at Nevermore i was greeted by all my friends. ,,Welcome back!'' Yoko gave me a tight hug holding me close. I smiled hugging her back. ,,It's great to be back'' i softly smiled as we all walked towards the school. As i finally arrived back at my dorm i opened the door and saw Wednesday standing in the middle of the room. ,,Welcome back Enid'' she softly said as i closed the door behind me dropping my bags. 

,,Thank you, i see you kept the dorm in good state as i was gone'' i chuckled giving her a soft smile. She gave a small nod as she walked up to me handing me a box. ,,What's this?'' i look down at the box she had put into my hands. ,,It's a welcome back present'' she mumbled taking a step back waiting for me to open it. 

I quickly opened it seeing a pink fluffy teddy bear in it. Tears started to form in my eyes. ,,What's wrong, don't you like it?'' she looked at me confused. ,,No no, i love it. it's just- you gave me this in the dream i had too-'' i wiped away my tears holding it tight. ,,do you remember why i gave it to you?'' she asked curiously. ,,I came out of the hospital after i saved you from Tyler who had suddenly returned. You gave me that as an welcome back present too'' i softly smiled. 

Wednesday's pov:

,,What a coincidence..'' i mumbled walking towards my desk. 'I wonder what happened in that dream of hers, she's acting rather strange around me.' i wonder to myself as i sit down at my type writer. ,,Oh right Enid, Ajax told me i had to tell you there will be a party tonight to welcome you back'' i turn around looking towards her. ,,Ooh! are you coming too?'' she asks me excitedly. ,,Never in my life am i going to a teenage party.'' i coldly say facing my type writer. I hear her getting closer and leaning against my chair. ,,Please, i would love it if you'd be there..'' i let out a sigh as i start writing on my type writer.

,,If you quit your whining ill think about it.'' i bluntly say ,,now let me write in silence.'' i continue typing. ,,Thank you so much!'' she excitedly grabs her bags and begins unpacking her stuff. I cant help but look at her a few times to make sure she's actually there and that im not dreaming like the past few weeks. I kept having dreams she would return. 

I sigh in relieve as i realize im not dreaming this time. I totally dislike party's but maybe for once i'll just go, just to make her happy. i continue writing in silence for the next hour. As the hour passes i get off my chair and i walk towards Enid who is sitting on her bed. ,,I have decided im going to come along to the party'' i mumble. Her eyes go wide and she gets excited. ,,Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!'' she gets up and hugs me tight. I stand there uncomfortably waiting for her to let go. 

Enid's pov:

,,Sorry..'' i softly say as i let her go. ,,Im gonna see what dress i'll wear.'' she walks into the closet. Without thinking i follow her inside. We look at eachother in silence before she finally speaks up. ,,Are you gonna ask me anything yet?'' she coldly says holding a beautiful black dress she was about to change into. ,,Oh uhm sorry, i actually don't know why i walked in here'' I quickly walked out. 'O my gosh im so stupid, i guess i thought it was still of those closet moments i had in my dream..' i think to myself sitting on my bed. 

I sit down in embarrassment as she walks out of the closet standing infront of me. ,,Is this nice?'' i look up at her and my eyes widen. ,,Whoa you look amazing!'' thing appears from out of the door who puts his thumb up. ,,Hey thing!''  i happily say as he waves back at me. He crawls on my bed as we talk for a bit. 

,,You should put on some nice clothes, we gotta go soon'' Wednesday mumbles as she finished putting her hair in a bun. ,,Alright!'' i quickly went into the closet and put on a light colored pink dress. ,,Ready to go?'' i say as i walk back into the room. I notice her staring at me and quickly look away. ,,Yeah let's go..'' she mumbles as she walks out of the dorm with me following behind. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

it's been a bit since i've posted a new chapter, im sorry it's a little short!

im currently very busy with school, work and im following an internship. 

I'll try my best to post another chapter soon <3

thank you all for reading and commenting on my book!

I'll see ya'll soon ^^

Words; 845

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 236 12
A new student arrive at Nevermore and Wednesday feels attracted to him straight away, But what happens when a new monster threatens the lives of ever...
9.9K 464 6
[Male! Wednesday x fem! reader] *Formerly: What Iron Kills It's another year at Nevermore Academy for Y/N. And at first, it seems like it's just goin...
59.5K 2.1K 36
Ezra Marshall was still grieving the death of her older brother Elliot... As she gets into Nevermore to live in a much more accepting community, she...
71.2K 1.7K 14
Wednesday was a quiet girl she didn't like people, but when she was expelled from her school, her parents forced her to go to nevermore academy, tha...