Coax Me Again

By Xiaoshuo_

After waking up in a car accident, Xiao Zuojing, who was just recovered by her wealthy parents and big brothe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 30

1.5K 14 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 30

    Like

    Chu Yan finished speaking, put on his coat, got up and left.

    Assistant Li stood where he was, looking at his back in bewilderment, feeling unwell. He rubbed his ears and murmured: "I'm hallucinating?"

    He stayed by the boss's side every day, and he never saw the boss's official announcement!

    Miss Bu's family, who has the closest relationship with the boss, hasn't come to see the boss in the past few days. Moreover, the boss has always been stubborn, saying that he does not accept Miss Bu's pursuit.

    Although Assistant Li felt that the boss would slap him in the face sooner or later, he was caught off guard and heard the slap in the face, which still made him a little unresponsive.

    Assistant Li was stunned for a while, raised his hand and patted his forehead. After a while, he cleaned up the office and went to deal with Boss Huang's invitation.

    at the same time.

    Bu Qian was already at the banquet, the annual banquet in the industry, many people came.

    Neither the eldest nor Lao Zhou came, the eldest was going to pick up his mother-in-law. The mother-in-law had a fight with the old man, and he and his wife wanted to appease the mother-in-law who was rushing here.

    The litter of little foxes that Lao Zhou picked up during the day had to be placed and taken care of. He was worried about handing it over to others, so he took care of it himself.

    Bu Qian came here alone, but she didn't feel lonely.

    She searched for teacher Xi Wang in the crowd. It hasn't been long since she came here, and she has already heard many people chattering.

    The environment of this industry seems to have been affected by the development of the materialistic era. It is difficult for those who enter this line of work to glimpse the heart of a sincere student.

    Buqian didn't participate in other people's chats, she put some snacks on the plate, and planned to find Teacher Xi while eating.

    She had just eaten two bites when she put her hands on her shoulders.

    Bu Qian evaded to the side reflexively, letting the hands slide away from his shoulders.

    "Qianqian, what a coincidence."

    The people behind didn't mind her dodging at all, and just greeted her with a smile: "I saw you just now, are you hungry?" Bu Qian: "..." Bu Qian looked at the person who walked up

    to

    her Song Zeng frowned.

    She thought of Song Zeng's message to her on WeChat, and the sudden appearance at this moment, how weird it looked.

    We are all adults, and some tacit hints of adults are clearer.

    She deliberately kept a safe distance, and asked, "Why are you here? You are not in our line of business, how did you get in?" They all

    came here to ask for invitation letters.

    If it is an outsider, it stands to reason that he is not qualified to enter, unless the manor belongs to him.

    Song Zeng smiled, that face, which fans called a godly face, was indeed a bit handsome when he smiled. He pointed to a person not far away: "He brought me in. I have a good relationship with him, and as I said, I am also very interested in your line of work." "Qianqian, what do you think I should change my line of work?

    " Like?"

    Bu Qian: "?"

    Bu Qian stared at him, as if looking at a mentally handicapped person.

    Their line of business has to be matched when they choose a major in college, and then after college is over, those who want to study in depth will take the exam again.

    After finishing their studies and entering the unit, there are still a lot of things to learn from practice...

    All in all, their line of work doesn't mean that they can change their line of work at any time.

    Song Zeng's unreliable words, it's okay to flirt with younger girls or fans, and the other party may buy it. But speaking to her would only make her feel speechless.

    Bu Qian didn't answer, asked Song Zeng to touch his nose, and changed the subject: "I see you came alone, how about we go together?" "No." Bu Qian refused, "I still have something to

    do

    . "

    After she finished speaking, she went to wander around the field. Today, apart from keeping an eye on Teacher Xi, she doesn't plan to take care of anyone else.

    As he was walking, he saw an acquaintance head on.

    It was Zhai Jianguo.

    Zhai Jianguo stood with people from other magazines, exchanging cups with each other, talking and laughing. Zhai Jianguo is not a laughing person, but if he can put on such an easy-going posture, he can tell without even thinking about it that there must be a powerful person among these few people.

    Bu Qian didn't recognize many faces.

    She only glanced briefly, then looked away. But she wanted to turn a blind eye, but the crowd didn't want to pretend they couldn't see her.

    "Hey, Lao Zhai, isn't that Buqian?"

    Buqian was originally a newcomer to the internship period. If she hadn't made many "feats" a while ago, these people wouldn't have such a deep impression of her.

    "Bu Qian, come here."

    An older senior waved at Bu Qian, beckoning Bu Qian to go over.

    Seeing this, Bu Qian had no choice but to walk over.

    The senior who recruited Bu Qian over, with the attitude of a peacemaker: "Bu Qian, I heard that you and Editor-in-Chief Zhai had a bit of trouble, and they said that it's better to settle enemies than tie them up. Is he the senior who brought you along? You can't really be angry with him."

    These words sounded like a Buddha's light.

    Bu Qian smiled and opened his mouth: "Teacher, why would I be angry with Editor-in-Chief Zhai? If Editor-in-Chief Zhai hadn't taught me personally, I'm afraid I still wouldn't be able to improve my character. Keep it in your heart."

    The man smacked at the words, it seemed to be a good word, but it seemed a little weird.

    As far as he knew, although Zhai Jianguo was the editor-in-chief of the magazine, he didn't communicate with the people below him very much, and it was unheard of for him to teach people.

    He cleared his throat and said in an official tone: "It's a good thing that you can remember Editor-in-Chief Di."

    After the polite words, he still couldn't hold back, and asked, "That's right. What did Editor-in-Chief Zhai teach you? I've known Editor-in-Chief Zhai for so long, and I haven't seen him teach anyone yet." Bu Qian smiled slightly and

    replied : "Teacher Zhai taught me that if you encounter any hurdles in your life, you have to work hard to overcome them." "

    No matter how long it takes, this hurdle must be overcome."

    They are all educated people. Zhai Jianguo, who was next to him, understood it as soon as he heard it. The hurdle Bu Qian mentioned refers to him.

    She wanted to get over her hurdle, which meant that she would also get over him in the future.

    In an instant, Zhai Jianguo's expression became even uglier.

    Bu Qian didn't talk to them for too long, she and Zhai Jianguo wanted to see each other now, and if they stayed here, they just disgusted each other.

    After Buqian politely said goodbye and left, the senior standing with Zhai Jianguo was still saying, "This Buqian, did he go to some protected area? It's a pity, what future can there be in the protected area." If it is a national

    level protected areas, there is still a bright future.

    The protected areas that are easy to go are not rated at the national level. Working there, I can only do boring and simple work day after day.

    This work is physically exhausting, not as relaxing as they sit in the office, and the salary is not as much as theirs.

    Except for Zhai Jianguo, everyone looked at Bu Qian's back with some sympathy.

    The little girl is just too young and has a stubborn temper. But anyone who knows how to be flexible will not fall into the current situation.

    Their attention on Bu Qian didn't last long.

    Zhai Jianguo took a sip of his wine, always feeling unhappy. He found a reason to temporarily separate from the others.

    The specifications of the banquet are very high.

    There are also a few people who are in charge of taking pictures. By tomorrow, the photos of their banquet will be sent out. At that time, there will be a round of forwarding in the circle of friends.

    Bu Qian walked around a lot, and began to wonder: "Is Teacher Xi here?"

    The boss replied to her on WeChat: "I must have gone, he likes to hide in the corner, and he should go home after hiding for a while. You Look in the corner."

    Bu Qian: "Okay."

    After Bu Qian replied the message, he began to look in the corner.

    There was a scene at the banquet that made people like it just by looking at it. Several seniors talked and talked about the past and development of a certain species by citing classics.

    Some people also shared short videos they shot.

    Some people took this opportunity to ask questions to people who were not easy to meet on weekdays.

    There are many good scenes, but there are also crowds of flies buzzing. These few flies surrounded Xi Wang.

    By the time Bu Qian passed by, the conflict had already arisen.

    The person standing in front of Xi Wang, with a livid face, was angrily saying: "What are you so proud of! I'm afraid your shabby magazine won't last for a month! On such an occasion, do you think that you will be the next time you come back?" Can you still come in?"

    The person who mocked Xi Wang looked about the same age as Xi Wang.

    Bu Qian squeezed in from the crowd of onlookers. As soon as she squeezed in, she stepped on the wet wine on the ground.

    Compared with the blushing and thick-necked man opposite, Xi Wang's expression was much calmer. He looked at the few people in front of him indifferently, with a calm expression.

    The more indifferent he looks, the more angry those who clashed with him will feel.

    "My surname is Xi, you are living a really useless life now. Your magazine is also useless. Your glory in the past is all due to your students. Your students have given their lives to you, and you, in the end, you have nothing to do with it." No."

    "If I were you, I would have been so ashamed and angry that I would have smashed my head to death."

    Quarrels are the easiest to speak out, and Bu Qian can clearly see that after this person mentioned the words "Students, please die", Xi Wang suddenly His complexion changed.

    The two of them looked like old grievances, and today's conflict was probably just a fuse.

    The one who scolds others is accompanied by others. The words of the few of them are like sharp swords, they don't give people face, they attack people sharply.

    After not listening to a few words, Bu Qian stood up.

    Although she didn't figure out what kind of grievances they had, but such humiliation, and the humiliating remarks were getting more and more limitless, which showed that this person was just unqualified.

    "Who said Mr. Xi's magazine is going to collapse?"

    Bu Qian stood in front of Xi Wang, and she said calmly: "You spread such rumors, are you fantasizing about Mr. Xi's downfall?" "

    So concerned about Mr. Xi , How long have you been crushed by Mr. Xi? Are you crushed out of psychological shadows?"

    Bu Qian was right, in Xiwang's glorious period, he was high above others, and indeed he was the same as everyone at the same stage. A large part was thrown out.

    Bu Qian's face was pale the whole time, and she looked the same as usual Xi Wang.

    Someone recognized her and sarcastically said: "Buqian, I remember you submitted your resume to our magazine. Why, after being rejected by us, you had no choice, so you went to Xiwang?

    " I'll give you a chance, if you say something rubbish to Shang Xiwang, I'll let you come to our magazine."

    The farce has continued until now, and the emotions of the participants are all high. No matter how unqualified people they say at this time, Bu Qian is not surprised.

    She looked at the person who made the request, and said in an understated tone, "Before, Teacher Xi's magazine didn't recruit people, so I had no choice but to submit my resume to you." "By the way, thank you for rejecting me

    , Otherwise, I would not have the chance to apply for a job with Mr. Xi again."

    After Bu Qian's voice fell, someone laughed out loud: "A magazine that is about to close down, a waste editor, and an internship that no one in the industry wants Health. Don’t even talk about it, you’re a good match.”

    What this person said made other people laugh too.

    No one thinks highly of their combination. In their eyes, Bu Qianliu's words are just forcible respect.

    Matsuzeng, who saw this scene outside, originally wanted to rush in. But he was held down by the shoulder by someone who brought him in.

    "Don't be impulsive."

    The person who led him in put one hand on him and lowered his voice: "Xi Wang has a very bad reputation in our industry. Bu Qian got in touch with him, and the future road It's not easy to leave."

    "I brought you in, if you go out, I won't be able to do it."

    Seeing these people's blatant ridicule and ridicule, Song Zeng felt aggrieved. Put yourself in his shoes and think about it, if he was standing in Buqian's position now, he might throw his fist.

    Ke Buqian is just a girl, she can't beat so many people.

    Buqian didn't intend to use force to solve the problem, her tone was neither light nor serious, full of firmness: "Mr. Xi will not fail, and neither will his magazine." "I will not fail either."

    Her

    future There is still a long way to go, and she wants to leave her own mark in this line of work!

    Such rhetoric made the people on the side even more amused.

    Amid the ridicule in the room, Xi Wang, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said, "Bu Qian, come here."

    Hearing this, Bu Qian turned his head and walked a few steps closer.

    He stared fixedly at her, at this young and energetic little girl. He rolled his Adam's apple, and asked in a low voice, "Do you really think that following me will have a future?"

    Bu Qian nodded without hesitation.

    Xi Wang continued to look at her, and his tone gradually became more stable: "Okay, I will give you a good future."

    He said, raising his voice, and said softly to the few people who had just taunted him: " After three months, at the 10th Gree Cup, we will win the first prize in Buqian."

    "Gambling? Bu Qian won the prize, and you apologize to her publicly."

    As soon as these words came out, the faces of the people who were still mocking Bu Qian just now changed again and again. They know the weight of the Gree Cup. This is an international competition, and it is only held for young people aged 18 to 25. The prize money is high, and it aims to inspire talented young people.

    No one in the country has been shortlisted for a long time.

    No matter how talented Bu Qian is, she is just a rookie who has just started working. She has not even finished her internship in Zhai Jianguo's magazine.

    Xi Wang didn't seem to see their hesitant faces, and was still adding: "If Bu Qian doesn't win the prize, I will close the magazine and admit to you that I am a waste." Several people: "..."

    Hesitant

    faces All of them didn't hesitate this time. They answered, "Okay, let's bet."

    Whether it's asking Xi Wang to close the magazine, or hearing Xi Wang admit that he is a waste, it's an exciting thing for them!

    The domestic competition that has not been shortlisted for several years in a row is one step shallower, so why compare?

    Is it because she is young and beautiful? Someone thought narrowly.

    It's a pity that the Gree Cup doesn't look at faces.

    Bu Qian never expected that Xi Wang would bet for her, and the bet was so big. People dispersed one after another, only they were still standing in place.

    "Xi, Teacher Xi."

    Without outsiders, even Song Zeng was driven away. Bu Qian lost her confidence, and she looked at Xi Wang nervously: "You, the Gree Cup you just mentioned..."

    Bu Qian is usually quite confident in herself, but she is not so confident to the point of arrogance.

    This Gree Cup, she is really clueless.

    Xi Wang looked at her calmly, and there was nothing abnormal in his voice: "Why are you nervous? It's just a Gree Cup. If you haven't been shortlisted in China for several years, that's because you didn't participate." Bu Qian: "...

    "

    Teacher, I really didn't get Bu Aotian's script!

    Regardless of Bu Qian's uneasy mood, Xi Wang just continued to say: "The Gree Cup is just your starting point, and you will get more trophies in the future.

    " A small world. He wants to make shallow concessions, and his vision and achievements are all behind the international level.

    Just like the students he used to lead.

    The people he hopes to lead are all the proud sons of heaven.

    Xi Wang is not a talkative person, after he said a few words, he casually ordered: "Find me at my place tomorrow, and I will send you the address."

    Bu Qian nodded.

    Xi Wang drank a glass of wine on the table, turned and left.

    Bu Qian looked at his figure and didn't come back to his senses for a long time. She sat down where Xi Wang had just sat, her heart beating loudly.

    "Gree Cup, more trophies."

    She murmured, "Can I do it?"

    Buqian was supposed to go out this time, but what happened just now made her feel a little dizzy, and her feet seemed to be stepping on her feet. on cotton.

    Teacher Xi bet on her career to support her, which was a bit of a blow to Bu Qian.

    "Buqian."

    After Buqian drank two sips of sake to subdue his shock, Matsuzeng, who had been taken away just now, came back. He sat beside Bu Qian and showed Bu Qian his phone.

    "The program team has issued a notice."

    Song Zeng's words made Bu Qian slow down when she wanted to get up and move away from him. She leaned over and took a look.

    Under the weibo of the program group, there were over 10,000 comments.     Bu Qian scanned a few entries

    , and frowned: "Why are there still people knocking on CP? It's our CP who knocking? Are their eyes not so good?"

The picture in the same frame.

    But even if they are in the same frame, the two people communicate normally without any ambiguity. Even Buqian and Matsuzeng didn't communicate as much as the goddess of flowers with Pei Yi.

    "Netizens can knock any CP, Lin Daiyu and Voldemort's CP are still very popular, let alone us."

    Song Zeng was not surprised by this phenomenon at all. He showed Bu Qian the photo: "When I was recording the show, a station sister went to take pictures of me. Look at my super talk. They even took a few pictures of you when they were filming. The pictures are really amazing.

    " He pointed and saw the photos he said were amazing.

    In those photos, there are those where she is smiling, and those where the breeze is blowing, and she is flipping her hair casually. The station sister who took the pictures is very good at grasping the atmosphere. These photos are really beautiful.

    Song Zeng shared beautiful photos with her.

    He couldn't get involved in what Bu Qian had just experienced, so he could only change direction to attract Bu Qian's attention: "Many people are praising your good looks, Bu Qian, if you make your debut, you will definitely become popular."

    Buqian is not interested in debuting. She looked at the photo for a while, then looked away.

    Matsuzeng's sharing also reminded her: "I'm going back to watch it with my boyfriend, you can play here, I'll go first." "

    Hey, wait, what are you in a hurry for?"

    Matsuzeng subconsciously wanted To keep him, he stretched out his hand, wanting to hold Bu Qian. Buqian was the most sensitive to this kind of touch, and before his hand touched her, she dodged away.

    The flash was too hasty, the wine on the ground hadn't been cleaned up yet.

    Bu Qian slipped, and when she was about to fall, she gritted her teeth and changed direction, falling onto the sofa. The person is sitting still, but the ankle hurts terribly.

    Her feet were injured in the last car accident, and the doctor specially reminded her that her ankles will be relatively fragile within half a year, so she must pay more attention to safety.

    Buqian looked at the wine on the ground, and then at Matsuzeng, feeling terribly annoyed.

    Song Zeng didn't expect her reaction to be so big: "Why are you hiding in such a hurry? I didn't want to do anything to you. I just wanted to pull you, pull your cuff." Song Zeng knew that Buqian was a person who paid attention to social boundaries

    . So he has kept a very reserved distance from Buqian.

    Buqian glared at him: "If you didn't pull me, I wouldn't twist my foot."

    Seeing that she was really angry, Song Zeng felt a little guilty. He leaned over and wanted to bend down to look at her feet: "I learned massage when I was filming, let me take a look for you."

    Bu Qian was sitting, and he bent down to show Bu Qian her feet.

    This scene was captured by the photographers on the field, and at the same time, it fell into the eyes of Chu Yan who was not far away.

    Chu Yan has been jealous for three days, and now when he came here, he saw this scene again. His eyes darkened, and his fists tightened a little bit.

    "I don't need you to read."

    Buqian's refusal attitude was very strong, and she directly emphasized to Song Zeng again: "Song Zeng, I told you when I added you on WeChat, I just borrowed you to make my boyfriend jealous, It's a little bit of vinegar."

    "Now that the vinegar is gone, there's no need for us to touch any more."

    Bu Qian will never step into the entertainment circle, she and Song Zeng are completely in two worlds. A brief intersection is enough, and there is no need for subsequent intersections at all.

    Song Zeng didn't move away.

    He lowered his head, looked at Buqian, and said seriously: "Buqian, the boyfriend you mentioned was the one who took you away that day, that is Chu Yan. I have been inquiring about his information for the past few days, and I found out A lot."

    "When I first sent WeChat, I thought I wouldn't bother you. But your boyfriend is Chu Yan, he didn't even disclose his relationship with you, right? I heard he is still single now."

    " Chu Yan's status is prominent, but the Chu family is not at peace. I have considered it carefully, and I can give you more than Chu Yan." "If you agree, I can

    publish you on Weibo."

    Song Zeng was considered a top player in the entertainment circle, and it was conceivable that he would make a public affair, causing a sensation. At that time, I am afraid that if I am not a programmer, I will have to work overtime overnight.

    Buqian is not at all moved by this kind of plot of "the top floor will reveal the relationship for you".

    She just calmly said: "Don't step on my boyfriend."

    She looked at Song Zeng in front of her, and after she calmed down, she warned: "Next time you dare to say that my boyfriend is not good, I will expose your scandal on the Internet."

    Song Zeng: "..."

    As the two of them were talking, Bu Qian's heart skipped a beat for no reason. In the next second, she instinctively looked in a direction, and in that direction, stood a person who made her think she was hallucinating.

    "Chu Yan?"

    She hurriedly got up and pushed Song Zeng away from her.

    When it was over, she also realized that the appearance of her and Matsuzeng at the moment was a bit misleading. She just wanted to give Chu Yan a bite of jealousy, but she didn't intend to make Chu Yan jealous all the time!

    "Don't follow me, I'll scold you online again!"

    Bu Qian hurriedly left this sentence, and then chased after her, regardless of her still hurting ankle.

    Between going out and going upstairs, Chu Yan chose the latter. The position he was standing in was just a little closer to the stairs. If he retreated to the exit, he would be noticed by more people.

    Chu Yan turned and went upstairs, while Bu Qian followed closely.

    Before walking up the stairs, she sprained twice more. The people on the field noticed her and cast their gazes over immediately. They asked each other suspiciously: "What's Bu Qian doing?" Someone noticed Chu

    Yan on the stairs and said, "Standing on top is the manor Master? I just heard that the owner of the manor is back."

    "Bu Qian is looking for the owner of the manor? What does she want to do?" "

    Who knows, she is now at Xiwang's magazine, Xiwang's magazine The society is so shabby that she wants to go up and talk to the owner of the manor about investment, right?"

    In the last sentence, the word "talk about investment" was accentuated, with a tacit ambiguous meaning.

    Bu Qian didn't hear these gossips, she didn't hold back, sat on the steps, raised her face and shouted: "Chu Yan, I'm sprained again."

    Chu Yan: "..."

    Chu Yan paused.

    Bu Qian sprained her feet, thinking about Song Zeng who was not in the plan, she was terribly wronged: "It wasn't what you saw just now. I didn't let anyone get close to me." Chu Yan still didn't turn his head

    .

    Looking up at him like this, Bu Qian's neck hurts. She couldn't go up the stairs, and was watched by so many people. Song Zeng also caused her to sprain her ankle and be misunderstood.

    In just such a short time, she has suffered so much aggrieved!

    Originally, I wanted to wait until tonight to start again, but I was uncontrollably babbled ahead of time: "Chu Yan, I have planned it all, and I will confess to you tonight." "I don't like Song Zeng, I only like

    you "

    She was talking, seeing that Chu Yan didn't look back, her voice became smaller and lower, and her head lowered: "Did I feel wrong? I thought you had softened my heart." She said a few more

    words , I haven't heard Chu Yan's response yet.

    Bu Qian looked down at her feet, and felt that her confession tonight was likely to be yellow again. How did that happen? Whether Chu Yan wants her or not.

    Bu Qian, who really didn't understand, sat on the steps, his head seemed to be filled with paste.

    Her eye circles are a little red.

    After all, it's a bit embarrassing to let these people who were waiting to see their own jokes see this in the public.

    Song Zeng saw her sitting like this, and his face was not very good-looking. He walked over quickly, trying to lift her up and take her away. But before the person approached, Chu Yan upstairs had already stepped down the steps step by step.

    Under everyone's gaze, Chu Yan walked up to Bu Qian.

    He bent down and said in a low voice: "Does your foot still hurt?"

    "It hurts."

    "Did you not let others approach you?"

    "No!" "Do you still     like

    me?

    "

After answering, Bu Qian realized in a trance what was going to happen next. She opened her eyes slightly, and looked at Chu Yan without blinking.

    The author has something to say:

    There is one more chapter!

    ——Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or to irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-07-26 00:17:18~2022-07-27 15:58:51~ Thanks to the little angel who

    cast the mine: hope 1 Lushan Waterfall;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: May the world be warm as before 10 bottles; 8 bottles of Whale Beer; 6 bottles of Muzi'an; 5 bottles of Believers of Light; 1 bottle of delusion and obsession;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 161K 85
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
222K 2.4K 84
As we all know, Gu Chenfeng doesn't love Lin Wei, but Lin Wei loves Gu Chenfeng like his life, and won't allow other women to covet him, even if a wo...
7.5K 177 27
After moving into your new house with your parents. You find out that your new neighbors have a son who you quickly become close with. But you're jus...
45.9K 555 76
At the age of sixteen, Yao Xing met her brother's roommate for the first time. The other party's eyebrows are exquisite and rich, and the bridge of t...