Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    A few seconds after the chicken noodle

    call was made, He Wenbin's voice rang.

    "Bu Qian, what's the matter?"

    He Wenbin called Qian Qian before in order to get closer. But after calling a few times, Bu Qian came back fiercely.

    So, now he only calls Buqian's full name in a proper manner.

    Bu Qian was lying on the bed, with a little porcelain figurine by her side.

    She vaguely summed up some of her and Chu Yan's progress, and then asked: "Tell me, how can I push it now?" He

    Wenbin: "..."

    He Wenbin listened to her talking about the progress in a daze, The whole person didn't come back to his senses.

    Fuck.

    How long has it been? Did Bu Qian and Chu Yan's progress bars ride a rocket? !

    Buqian's wording was vague just now, but she also revealed a piece of news.

    She and Chu Yan have already kissed each other.

    Judging from this posture, these two people are just short of giving each other a name.

    "Let me take it easy."

    He Wenbin said, closing his eyes for a moment. He is squatting at the door of the private room in the clubhouse right now.

    Inside the private room are his friends, they are having a party. When Bu Qian called, he left his friend behind and went out to answer.

    The friend didn't know why, so he winked at him and whistled, thinking he was picking up girls.

    "Okay, I'll take it easy."

    After a short rest, He Wenbin leaned against the wall and began to take care of things.

    He Wenbin has always been a self-proclaimed emotional mentor. He analyzed this feeling with a set of theories.

    "It's also very simple for you, as long as you find something to stimulate him, he will definitely not be able to sit still."

    After He Wenbin found the solution, he said calmly: "Wait for me to come up with a few plans for you, and then you choose one to implement." "No

    more than three days, forget it, let's conservatively estimate for a week. I guarantee you We can do it."

    Bu Qian and Chu Yan are now in a good relationship, and they only need a push, and the matter between the two of them will be stable.

    He Wenbin is also very experienced in how to assist.

    There are several couples around him, all of whom were arranged by him. After these people became successful, they all said that they would repay him, but when they broke up, they all regarded him as an enemy.

    After He Wenbin was blocked several times, he vowed to wash his hands and never mix with other people's feelings again.

    This time he came back out of the arena, but also to climb the high branch of Chu Yan.

    Hearing that he was so professional, Bu Qian let out a relieved "Yeah".

    Although she intends to keep a distance from the opposite sex, if He Wenbin's plan really works, she decides that she will have to give her a good meal.