Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Dreaming of you, Chu

    Yan didn't tell Buqian about his decision to come over. He sat on the plane and processed some documents while waiting for the plane to land.

    And the other side.

    Buqian did report her situation to the embassy, ​​and the embassy sent someone to understand the situation, and the person who was sent was still a man with a very refined and handsome face.

    He wore a wedding ring on his ring finger. When communicating with Bu Qian to understand the situation, his tone was unhurried, but he felt reassuring.

    After learning that Buqian had suffered a lot, he also seriously told Buqian: "The next time you encounter a similar situation, please contact us in time." "At any moment, the

    motherland will be your most solid backing."

    "Well, I know."

    Bu Qian smiled, "I'm bothering you this time."

    "No trouble."

    After communicating the situation, the man didn't stay any longer, so he got up and left, and when Bu Qian sent him out, he also said to Bu Qian A few words of encouragement.

    After sending the people back, Bu Qian and Xi Wang packed their bags and drove to follow up and take photos of the animals they recorded this time.

    This kind of itinerary, the teachers and students have long been used to it.

    They didn't talk much with other people in this competition. They couldn't tell whether these people were people or ghosts until the end of the competition.

    "Qianqian, we are also preparing for the small competition in Jamaica Bay."

    "Okay."

    Some official small competitions were not clearly stated at the beginning of the competition. It is the first time for Buqian to participate, and it is impossible to know in advance .

    Although Xi Wang has experience before, he has not been on an international competition for many years.

    They can only accept these official small competitions.

    Sitting in the car, Buqian began to draw cakes for the teacher again: "Teacher, when our country holds competitions in the future, it will be much more convenient for us to compete." At the very least,

    they don't need to be angry or wronged.

    Listening to the cake that the little apprentice drew for himself, Xi Wang felt sad and funny: "I don't know how long we will have to wait for the competition..." "No matter how long we wait, we will always be able to wait

    ."

    Bu Qian said beautifully The face is full of confidence: "Teacher, you have to believe that we are super powerful."

    As long as their country pays more attention to wild animals, it will definitely produce results. Now, before the results are obvious, Bu Qian is willing to make one first A small lamp, to illuminate the way forward for newcomers and younger people walking on this road.

    Their work content and work progress have not been disclosed to the outside world.

    At special moments, they must be cautious and cautious.

    After arriving at the destination, Bu Qian went down with a backpack and equipment on her back. She wore a simple white T-heel jeans and a pair of sneakers outside.