Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Extra Teenage 3

    Buqian looked at the man who was almost dying from the beating by Chu Yan, her eyes were red, and she let out a "hmm".

    There is no mother in this family, and there is no need for her to stay any longer.

    Chu Yan dragged the man aside like a dead pig, and then tied him up again.

    He pulled out a chair and sat down, and said to Bu Qian, "Go ahead and pack your mother's things." "

    Okay."

    With Chu Yan sitting here, Bu Qian instantly felt relieved.

    She found out all her mother's clothes, and then cleaned her up again.

    She used to be very afraid of death, but she was not afraid of her mother who was already stiff.

    My mother's body is thin, and there is not much flesh all over her body.

    Bu Qian changed her clean clothes, and after tidying up, she said to Chu Yan, "Can you help me look after my mother here? I want to go out?" "What are you going out for?" "Borrowing

    money

    , Buy a coffin for my mother."

    Burials are popular in their place, and coffins are needed for burials.

    There is no coffin next to me, and it is said that I will suffer after death.

    Bu Qian wanted to buy a coffin for her mother, even if it was a cheap coffin.

    Chu Yan had no money, but he knew where to borrow money.

    "Come with me."

    The two of them went out together, borrowed money, bought a coffin, picked a place for burial, dug the grave, put the coffin, and burned paper money.

    For several days, they were busy with these things.

    Bu Qian and Chu Yan returned to school after the small grave was erected.

    After the two of them returned to school, Chu Yan didn't know if he was embarrassed by the teacher, but Bu Qian was called to the office by the teacher as soon as they returned.

    "The exam is coming soon, and you still dare to miss so many classes!"

    "Bu Qian, do you know the importance of this period of time, what do you think if you lose the chain at this time?"

    The teacher was very angry, To Buqian was a scathing accusation.

    Buqian listened to the teacher's accusation, but she was not annoyed, and just admitted her mistake to the teacher.

    After the teacher finished reprimanding her, she stood there with her head down, ready to go back to the classroom.

    "The exam is less than a week away. I don't want to talk about you anymore. You can do it yourself. I have already inquired about the policy of the county high school. As long as the score of the high school entrance examination can be in the top three, the high school will be exempted from all tuition fees. , and a subsidy of 200 yuan."

    "Buqian, there are not many opportunities like this, and it's up to you whether you want to seize them." "

    Teacher, I see, thank you."

    Buqian said to the teacher Grateful, she knew that the teacher was willing to tell her so much, it was all for her own good.

    The teacher waved his hand, and said coldly: "Don't thank me, you didn't study for me, but for yourself, that's all, go back and read." Bu Qian said "