Coax Me Again

By Xiaoshuo_

After waking up in a car accident, Xiao Zuojing, who was just recovered by her wealthy parents and big brothe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 3

2.8K 37 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 3

    Looking for a boyfriend

    hospital is the place where there is no shortage of people.

    After Bu Qian put down the small note, he limped and turned around and walked outside. Her little note has been prepared for a few days, and it is only today that it will come in handy.

    She has a clear goal, which is to be discharged from the hospital.

    And not long after she left, Nie Wei held a note and looked for someone everywhere: "Excuse me, have you seen my daughter? She is very beautiful, with long hair, big eyes, and fair skin. There are still injuries, and I can't walk steadily."

    Nie Wei hurriedly informed her husband and son, and at the same time hurriedly asked the passing patients.

    It's not that Bu Qian didn't know that Nie Wei would be anxious.

    During these days in the hospital, Nie Wei took a paternity test and showed her traces of her life in the past two years. She knew intellectually that these people were her family.

    But emotionally, she couldn't accept it for a while.

    Bu Qian was of firm stature, even with a limping leg, he persisted outside the hospital. There are many taxis pulling jobs outside the hospital. The drivers got out of the car and greeted the guests by the car door.

    "Hello, go to the shopping plaza."

    Bu Qian picked a rental that looked relatively clean, and sat on it. She brought her mobile phone and wallet, which contained her ID and some change.

    The driver glanced at her through the rearview mirror, and said, "Little girl, you are still wearing a hospital gown, why did you run out?"

    Bu Qian didn't raise his head, and replied, "I have something to do when I come out."

    After returning Then she went on to search for information on the map. A few days ago, Bu Shi was secretly chatting with Bu Chen about Chu Yan outside, and she overheard her.

    When walking, he said that Chu Yan would go to an old lady's dinner tonight. The old lady, surnamed He, was born beautifully, but her life was rough. She lost her husband in the early years, and later her beloved daughter died of dystocia after marriage. Her son was obsessed with art, regardless of the family business.

    Fortunately, the son doesn't care about things, but the children born can still do things.

    Mrs. He brought all her grandchildren by her side to raise them. After all these years of raising them, their grandchildren have been very successful.

    Mrs. He is in Buqian's memory. Although she has never been to Mrs. He's house, she knows the address of the old house, and today's dinner will definitely be in the old house.

    "Little girl, how old are you?"

    The driver was still talking to Bu Qian persistently: "I have a son in my family who works in a big company now. I think you are quite suitable. Would you like to leave me a WeChat message? I'll introduce you to each other."

    "No need."

    Bu Qian focused on two things, and while she was looking at her phone, she was also listening to the driver talking to her.

    It was rare for the driver to meet such a pretty girl, and he didn't give up even if he was rejected. But before he could continue to praise his son, the little girl in the back seat took the initiative to tell him: "I came out to meet my boyfriend, and I went to the mall to buy beautiful clothes to meet my boyfriend." The driver: "..." The driver had to shut

    down

    . Mouth.

    He looked at Xia Buqian's face in the mirror again, and then opened his closed mouth unwillingly: "My son works in the head office of the famous Mingxin Group. You have heard of Mingxin Group, right—"

    "It belongs to my boyfriend."

    Bu Qian still didn't look up, she had searched the address information, and now she was looking at other apps, she didn't deal with the messages in WeChat, she focused on checking the balance.

    There was a lot of money left, but she couldn't tell how much of the money was earned by herself and how much was given by the Bu family.

    Just when she was frowning and thinking, the driver didn't understand what she said, and kept asking: "What did you say is your boyfriend's? I'm telling you about Mingxin Group." Bu Qian raised his head, and added patiently and politely

    : "Mingxin Group belongs to my boyfriend."

    Driver: "?"

    The driver looked complicated: "Little girl, at such a young age, how did you get into the habit of talking big?"

    You can't just touch the porcelain of Mingxin Group!

    Along the way, thanks to the driver's mouth, Bu Qian didn't feel bored.

    When they got to the entrance of the shopping mall, the driver asked her, "How long will you be shopping? Do you want me to wait for you at the entrance? Then I can still drive you when you come out." Bu Qian shook his head

    .

    She walks slowly and has to choose clothes, which will take a lot of time.

    After dismissing the driver, Bu Qian walked slowly in the shopping mall to see the clothing store. The shopping mall has an elevator, and the fourth floor is full of clothing and shoe accessories.

    She didn't have the energy to go shopping too many stores, so she chose a long white dress in the store closest to her. Although the white dress is simple and elegant, it is very tailored.

    Buqian changed out of the hospital gown and put on a long white skirt.

    The shopping guide in the store saw her coming out of the fitting room, his eyes were full of surprise: "Miss, you look so beautiful in this dress. Your temperament and figure go well with this dress." Bu Qian listened to the shopping guide's

    rainbow Fart, after a long while, I only asked one sentence: "Can I bargain?"

    The shopping guide: "..."

    The shopping guide struggled for a few seconds, and finally choked out a few words: "10% off, my bottom line."

    Bu Qian thought for a while Thinking: "Deal."

    It may be because of the weekend, the flow of people in the mall is higher than usual. Not far away, Lin Rui, who was also out shopping, looked at Bu Qian's figure and pursed her lips.

    She was jealous of Buqian's good luck.

    She obviously destroyed the report on her computer, but her family asked her to leave the next day! The editor-in-chief, who has always been harsh, didn't even say a word.

    The more Lin Rui thought about it, the more unfair she felt.

    Why do some people have all the appearance, family background, education and ability, while others have to fight for it with all their strength in order to survive in the big city!

    When Bu Qian walked to the elevator, she didn't realize that there was a pair of eyes staring at her behind her.

    Holding on to the handrail of the elevator, she slowly descended.

    to the outside.

    Buqian met the taxi just now again, the driver rolled down the glass, and said cheerfully: "I have picked up and dropped off passengers several times, I didn't expect you to be here!" The uncle driver was a bit broken-mouthed, and he was very concerned about his son's problem of finding a partner

    . Aside from being a little tight, there's nothing major wrong with it. So, after a few seconds of deliberation, Bu Qian got into his car.

    "I'm going to Huiyuan."

    After Buqian reported the address, he turned off his phone and began to rest with his eyes closed.

    Seeing this, the driver was embarrassed to disturb her to sleep again.

    soon.

    When the car arrived at the destination, the driver opened the door for Bu Qian. He hesitated and said, "This area is full of rich people, so it's not easy to get in. Girl, do you really want to go in?"

    Bu Qian nodded.

    Bu Shi said that the Bu family and the He family knew each other.

    If she is Bujiabuqian, she will definitely be able to get in.

    The driver heard the words and stopped persuading him. He watched the little girl move over slowly, and stopped by the bodyguard at the door, seeming to be talking.

    I do not know how long it has been.

    The little girl raised a smile on her face, waved her hand at the bodyguard, and walked in.

    Driver: "?"

    This is really possible to get in.

    He looked away regretfully, and sent a message to his son Cai Fang: "Hey, the pretty girl I've spotted for you is useless. Come back tonight for dinner and ask your mother to introduce you to your colleague's daughter.

    " In the past few seconds, Cai Fang came back with a message: "No time! Our boss is not in a good mood recently, and I can't leave early." Cai Fang is

    also a driver, a private driver for Chu Yan, the current leader of Mingxin Group, and his salary is very high. High, that is, there is not much freedom in working hours.

    As soon as the father and son chatted, the driver asked his son how he would eat at night.

    Cai Fang sent an address.

    "[Hui Yuan]."

    "I'm going to come here to give a gift at night."

    The driver saw the address, his eyes lit up: "The little girl I just showed you is also here! I see she is limping alone If you meet her, go talk to her!"

    Cai Fang: "Didn't you say that she has a boyfriend?"

    The driver: "He said your big boss is his boyfriend."

    Cai Fang: "... ..."

    Cai Fang was speechless, this little girl really dared to brag.

    He continued to type: "What's her name?"

    The driver recalled it, and replied: "It seems to be called Buqian."

    Cai Fang took office a year ago, and he has been driving Chu Yan for so long, and he has never seen Chu Yan. I have never had any opposite sex around me, let alone a girlfriend.

    He arbitrarily concluded: "Our boss doesn't have a girlfriend, she's talking nonsense."

    Just after sending this message, Cai Fang saw his young boss walking over. The boss is very young, but his business methods are sophisticated and ruthless. He was dressed in a formal suit, tall and expressionless.

    Cai Fangrao is an iron-blooded straight man, facing the boss's 365-degree handsome face with no dead ends, he had to sigh with emotion: his boss's skin is really amazing!

    The prosperous and beautiful male stars in the entertainment industry are only worthy of being beaten repeatedly in front of their bosses.

    "Boss."

    Cai Fang opened the car door and let the boss sit in. He asked: "Shall I send you back to Chu's house now?"

    Chu Wanming was so desperate that he walked around the hospital without dying. As soon as he was discharged from the hospital, he gave an order to let his sons and daughters go back to have a reunion dinner . Cai Fang plans to go to Huiyuan to give gifts to Mrs. He after sending the boss home.

    Chu Yan said "hmm", leaned on the seat and closed his eyes to rest.

    Halfway through the car, Cai Fang asked the boss about his love life. After getting a negative answer, he smiled reassuringly: "I just said, boss, you are still single. My dad picked up a girl surnamed Bu today and said she was your girlfriend. She also went to Huiyuan." Cai Fang

    's Before the words were finished, the man in the back row who closed his eyes and meditated suddenly opened his eyes. In his dark eyes, for a moment, there seemed to be a stormy sea, but it was fleeting.

    Cai Fang even thought he was delusional.

    "A girl surnamed Bu."

    Chu Yan's voice was cold, and he repeated these words in a low voice. After a while, he asked coldly, "What's her full name?" "It

    seems to be... Bu Qian.

    " The car that was destined to drive to the Chu family's villa suddenly changed direction halfway.

    at the same time.

    In the lively banquet, Buqian carefully looked for the person he wanted to see. She walked very slowly, even with flat shoes, it was still difficult for her to wear them.

    After a while.

    Bu Qian couldn't bear it anymore, so she sat down on the small sofa in the corner. There was no one left or right on the small sofa, so she bent down and rubbed her ankles with her hands.

    "Hiss."

    It hurts.

    Just as Buqian's hand was still pressing on his ankle, the place beside him suddenly sank. She looked up and saw a strange man in a white suit.

    The man sat down beside her with a wine glass in his hand.

    The distance between the two was a little close, so Bu Qian moved to the left to keep a distance from him.

    "Have you sprained your ankle?"

    The man's eyes fell on her white ankle, and he teased, "It's really distressing to have such a beautiful ankle sprained."

    He said, put the wine glass on the tea table in front of him, and stretched out his hand to Bu Qian: "There is a guest room upstairs, I will take you to rest."

    Bu Qian declined: "Thank you, no need.

    " Not annoyed, but continued to talk to her: "My name is Chu Shen, what's your name? I think you're a bit unfamiliar. Didn't you often come to this kind of banquet in the past?" When Bu Qian heard the name Chu Shen, she pulled away instantly

    . She pulled her face and sat further away.

    Pooh.

    He is Chu Wanming's youngest son, and Chu Yan's half-brother.

    Chu Shen raised his eyebrows at Bu Qian's visible rejection. He had reported his name before, but no one dared to give him such a blatant cold face.

    "You can't even tell me your name, how did you come here?"

    Chu Shen looked up and down at the girl in front of him as if looking at the goods. The girl only wore a simple white dress, but she was so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off it.

    Ever since this girl came in, he and several friends have taken a fancy to her. It just so happened that the little love he had recently hired was not very obedient, and he planned to change her.

    Bu Qian didn't seem to hear Chu Shen's question at all.

    She propped herself on the edge of the sofa, slowly stood up, and wanted to walk aside. If she didn't leave, she was worried that she wouldn't be able to help but pick up the drink bottle on the table and greet Chu Shen on the head.

    Just like what Chu Shen did to her family, Chu Yan.

    Although Chu Yan said that he took revenge on the spot, Bu Qian still remembered the revenge.

    The act of her leaving completely made the expression on Chu Shen's face darken. He sat where he was, raised his head, and asked Bu Qian word by word: "Did I let you go?"

    Bu Qian stopped.

    Seeing her stop, Chu Shen also got up and walked over.

    He has seen a lot of pretty girls like this who can't even disclose their names and identities. In their circle, there is also a proper term for this kind of girl, called Laonu.

    Right now, this one has quite a personality.

    Chu Shen was too lazy to spend time with her, so he stepped forward and put his hand on Buqian's shoulder: "Come upstairs with me, and choose any AU bag tomorrow." AU is a top luxury

    brand. Among their luxury goods, bags are the most difficult to book.

    Bu Qian looked at the dirty hands he was about to touch, and the dirty words he was about to sleep on himself, and took a deep breath.

    "Do you know who I am?"

    "Who?"

    Chu Shen asked casually, his eyelids twitched inexplicably, and an ominous premonition surged in his heart for no reason.

    next second.

    This ominous premonition became true.

    The girl he was planning to sleep with for the whole night smiled at him, and her Nuo Nuo voice reached his ears in a gentle way.

    "I am your father."

    The four words fell, and the drink bottle on the coffee table was also picked up at the same time. The girl in a white dress who looked like a little fairy opened the spoon to Third Young Master Chu without blinking an eye.

    Finish this one.

    Bu Qian felt that the air that was still cramped was instantly refreshed.

    There are footsteps coming here, and the movement of the bottle can't be hidden from anyone after all. But fortunately, their small corners can block the line of sight very well.

    What happened here just now, except for the person involved, no one saw it.

    Therefore, when everyone rushed over, they saw Chu Sanshao covering his head and about to hit someone, and the little girl who had fallen on the sofa with disheveled hair and a pitiful look all over her body.

    The little girl complained to them with red eyes and a choked tone: "Hey, he touched me and dragged me upstairs to sleep. If I don't want to, he will force me!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Fuck.

    This famous playboy is getting more and more arrogant!

    Third Young Master Chu felt his head hurt even more when he met everyone's strange eyes on him. He was so angry that he lost control: "You fucking even touch me, have you lived enough?!" "

    Don't talk about touching you, even if I do you here, I don't think anyone would dare to stop it!

    " He was so angry that he lost his mind, and the words he said became more and more insane. And the He family who rushed over to check the situation happened to hear this.

    The faces of the He family members instantly darkened.

    And standing at the door, Chu Yan, who had just entered the arena, had an extremely cold expression on his face.

    The author has something to say:

    Qianqian: smash you to death!

    ——Thanks

    to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or to irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-06-23 20:51:13~2022-06-25 22:20:21~ Thanks to the little

    angel who cast the landmine: big 1 beauty;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 39 bottles of Shangyu Xialin; 15 bottles of He; 10 bottles of Xiao Aojiao;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 161K 85
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
222K 2.4K 84
As we all know, Gu Chenfeng doesn't love Lin Wei, but Lin Wei loves Gu Chenfeng like his life, and won't allow other women to covet him, even if a wo...
1M 26K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
45.9K 555 76
At the age of sixteen, Yao Xing met her brother's roommate for the first time. The other party's eyebrows are exquisite and rich, and the bridge of t...