All things infinite ๐ŸŒ€

By Africanjojo364

To all things that will always live on. To you. More

The beginning of life
Soldier in the night
Home
A little bit longer
loving
The Brave
Poetry
self love

Life is fleeting

25 4 3
By Africanjojo364

There's this intense longing for home, for my family especially the little one and this longing overwhelmes me all I want to do is take a bus home. I can't though and because of that I wanna cry . I wish I could be home and here at the same time. How can I stay away for so long.

The little one turned 5 this month, it's his voice that has fired up this longing. Have I outgrown home? Will I ever have another chance to just be home? Seems to me like the time has come to be my own person and I'm not ready, not yet .

The distance is weighing me down or is this just adulthood knocking, threatening to come in if I don't answer, am I obliged to answer? Can't I linger here for a while and listen to my brother's fighting then laughing a second later ? It's not perfect, but it's home, it's tears , pain and happiness all wrapped up in the warmest of ways and I can't let go . I am not done growing, I've not had enough of  childhood but I guess that time is long gone, the rest of growing I have to do out there , out of the comfort of home . They'll always be there, I know, I don't know how to explain it though just that life is fleeting and my parents did a good job in making a home.  I hope I will too and that they'll be there through it all. They are my first priority. (Thank you  for making me , your design is incredible.)

I guess a parent's love is the one true love . Parents, they'd give anything for their children, I hope you know that, I hope you know that they have made so many sacrifices for you , put ahold to their dreams so you can have a chance to dream. A chance to grow, learn , be reckless and to just be a child, unaware of how dark the world is. They shone all their light on you and if the darkness dared slip in , know they tried in every way they knew how. Be grateful, they mean a lot , you mean a whole lot. Life is fleeting, and no one can stop it for speeding, so stop and feel it , let it overwhelme you. Feel it . Be grateful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...