I rely on coffins to run amok...

By Xiaoshuo_

Sha Zhou is a modern celestial master who had an accident when she put the master's bronze corpse into the co... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 71 - 80

446 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

_
Chapter 71

    No one was found, and Yi Chonglou quickly exited Linhai Valley with a few Golden Core monks.

    Righteousness and evil are incompatible. Although Lingyun Xianzong is called Xianzong, what he did was contrary to the respectable title of Xianzong. Before he walked out of Linhai Valley, he turned his back and killed the monk who led the way. .

    The person who led the way for Yi Chonglou was the son of Uncle Qu Xiaotong. Qu Xiaotong had a complicated background. Although he was the sister of the heroine Cen Jianxue, her mother was Moxiu. Momen kept silent about Qu Xiaotong's father, and he passed away within a few years of raising Qu Xiaotong with difficulty.

    Therefore, Qu Xiaotong's grandfather's family is all demon cultivators.

    The foundation-building cultivator who led the way spurted blood from his neck, and died with regret.

    Yi Zhonglou and the others were not the group responsible for capturing Sha Zhou. Although they knew about the sect's actions, they didn't know where Sha Zhou was. It wasn't until they arrived in Weicheng that they learned from the monks in the city that Sha Zhou had been in Linhai. Gu appeared and survived the Nascent Soul Tribulation there.

    Hearing that Shazhou had advanced to Yuanying in just a few years, Yi Chonglou's deep eyes showed resentment, and then the spirit sword sent two messages to Dongtan Prefecture.

    They are all smart people, knowing that Sha Zhoudu left Linhai Valley only a few months after the catastrophe, Yi Chonglou can guess where she went without having to guess.

    Dongtan Prefecture, Boundless Sea, the daughter of the Spirit Race, the heaven and earth nets have been laid, he wants to see how she escaped from the siege this time and ascended to heaven.

    Yi Zhonglou conveyed Sha Zhou's whereabouts to Dongtan Prefecture, and Sha Zhou also learned from Duanli's mouth that Shuangzong was in Boundless Sea, and set up a net for her.

    Sha Zhou knew that this was a play to invite the king into the urn, but she had no choice but to go.

    There are four prefectures in the inner four prefectures. The Demon Sect occupies Lushao and Luanfeng prefectures, while Zhengdao occupies Dongtan and Lintai.

    Both Dongtan and Lushao prefectures are adjacent to the sea, while Luanfeng and Lintai are inland. Linhai Valley is located on the border of Lushao, close to Dongtan prefecture. The four states all have clear demarcation lines, and there is a dangerous place in every place that separates them. This dangerous place clearly divides the four states.

    Although the dangerous place is dangerous, but the four states are interlinked, and it is not necessary to take a dangerous place to reach it.

    On the way to the Boundless Sea, Sha Zhou was not idle. With Yin Nanzhao as a live map, a group of five people gave up the road and stepped into the Hongyou Sea Valley that straddles Lushao Prefecture and Dongtan Prefecture.

    Because, as long as they pass through the Hongyou Sea Valley, they will reach the Boundless Sea.

    Since Sha Zhou knew that Wubianhai had a trap against her, she was stupid to go to Wubianhai by the road.

    Although Hongyou Sea Valley is called a sea valley, it is actually a canyon and deep ditch composed of countless deserted islands.

    The deserted island stretches for tens of thousands of miles. Even monks above the Nascent Soul Realm will have to walk for seven or eight days to get out of this chain of deserted islands.

    There are countless monsters on the island, and there are also all kinds of monsters living in the waters. Because of the large number of monsters, the spiritual energy here is relatively disordered, and few people will set foot here. Sha Zhou chose to travel through the Hongyou Sea Valley, one is to avoid the eyeliner of the Shuangzong, and the other is that her family's Zihuang ancestor may cross the catastrophe at any time.

    It is a big event for the ancestor to cross the calamity, she has to find a more hidden place to facilitate Zihuang's crossing the calamity.

    After entering the sea valley, Sha Zhou began to sharpen his sword.

    Now that she is a Nascent Soul, she wants to test how strong the Nascent Soul Realm is.

    Not to mention, Nascent Soul is Nascent Soul, even if she doesn't use any exercises, she can kill a fifth-order monster comparable to Nascent Soul with just a few palms.

    The monsters in Kyushu are divided into nine levels, the ninth level is the highest, and the first and second levels are the lowest. Although the monsters are powerful, they are not monsters in the monster realm. Attunement is still just a beast, at most it will only become a demon spirit with human nature.

    After killing the beasts of the same level, Sha Zhou gained a better understanding of her own strength. As she walked, she picked up the ice-type kung fu that Yuan Sha Zhou had practiced to enhance her combat power. At the same time, She also used the bones, blood and soul of monsters to temper her four fierce coffins.

    Although the four fierce coffins had been tempered by the thunder calamity last time, although there was a slight improvement, the material of the fierce coffins came from another world.

    That world has already entered the Dharma-Ending Age, no matter how good the materials and tempering techniques are, there are certain flaws in Jiuzhou. If you want to enhance the power of the fierce coffin, you must make up for their flaws.

    This shortcoming is that it can't accommodate monks with too high a cultivation base.

    Although Sha Zhou hadn't tried it, he felt that the four fierce coffins couldn't hold a fit monk.

    If the fit cultivator were locked in, the coffin would most likely be shattered.

    The four fierce coffins are her most powerful magic weapon besides the holy coffin. Sha Zhou didn't want the four coffins to be destroyed just like that. Therefore, when killing monsters, she poured the blood coffins with beast blood and impregnated them with beast souls. Raise ghost coffins, polish the bone coffins with animal bones, and reinforce the evil coffins with animal pills.

    It doesn't matter how many levels of monsters are, anyway, if they are hunted, they will all be fed to the coffin.

    She fed it generously, but Yan Beiluo was heartbroken to death.

    He has always felt that his master and junior sister are the biggest gold-swallowing beasts in the world, but after watching the operation of the sand boat, what is the master and junior sisters? Master Shazhou is the real gold-swallowing beast.

    These things are all spirit stones, so they were all wasted on a few coffins.

    Heartache, heartache, heartache...

    Shazhou doesn't care whether Yanbeiluo's heartache is in the heart, just do whatever he wants.

    Duanli saw that Sha Zhou raised the four coffins with monsters, and also helped Sha Zhou hunt and kill monsters. Duanli left the ring of killing and accelerated the refining progress of the four coffins. The blood coffin was the first to reach the critical point.

    Sha Zhou never thought that her blood coffin would vomit blood sometimes.

    He was really vomiting blood, gulping it up, as if he couldn't digest it after eating too much, making Shazhou tremble with fear.

    She thought that something was wrong with the blood coffin, so she went back to the holy coffin and called Qing Mo out of the sleeping place, only to realize that the blood coffin had already been repaired to the end, and if she wanted to improve again, she would have to go through a thunderstorm to temper it before continuing to water it blood.

    After the blood coffin stopped absorbing the beast's blood, the frequency of Sha Zhou's hunting of monsters slowed down. When he was free, he began to teach Qu Xiaotong's talisman skills, while Duanli practiced Yanbeiluo.

    Along the way, the ones who gained the most are these two people.

    Yan Beiluo is worthy of being the villain in the book, with excellent swordsmanship talent, like a sponge, absorbing the meaning of swordsmanship taught to him by Duanli, coupled with the guidance of his master Yin Nanzhao, who has not yet walked out of Hongyou Haigu. The guy suddenly had an epiphany.

    His enlightenment lasted for more than ten days.

    It is very rare for a monk to achieve epiphany, and the time is not urgent. Shazhou and the others took advantage of Yan Beiluo's epiphany, and stopped halfway to rest.

    Everything is good along the way, the only bad thing is Duanli's earth soul, which will separate from Duanli Yuanshen from time to time, control the body, and make trouble for Sha Zhou.

    This is really a mischievous earth soul. Every time he appears, he will stick to Shazhou's side, like a curious baby, asking questions. He seems to have made Shazhou his own. Once he comes out, he will Anyone who is domineering will not be allowed to approach, regardless of monsters or people approaching Shazhou, he will attack indiscriminately.

    He is very lonely, even when the sand boat is in meditation, he has to draw a circle, enclose the sand boat inside, and then sleep at the feet of the sand boat.

    And what he said the most was 'be bold and evil, quickly look at the sword'.

    The appearance of this earth soul shocked Yin Nanzhao's three masters and apprentices to the extreme. Because, as soon as he came out, he was aggrieved and called himself Xiaozhou, and even called Shazhou Duanli.

    The name Duanli represents the highest existence of the Demon Sect, and it is not something that can be called casually in the Demon Sect.

    He shouted out, almost driving Yin Nanzhao, who was in samadhi, into a trance. Qu Xiaotong was even more startled, and fell directly from the tree.

    The ghost of the earth came without a trace but disappeared, haunting and haunting, making Sha Zhou's heart choked to death.

    The most embarrassing time was that the earth soul was haunting Sha Zhou, and he wanted Sha Zhou to comb his hair. Sha Zhou originally refused, but he couldn't bear the fact that this guy was too spoiled, so he couldn't help it, so Sha Zhou could only blacken his hair. Put your face on and comb his hair.

    But in the middle of combing, he suddenly made a stroke and disappeared.

    Sha Zhou held the broken black hair with one hand, and the comb with the other. He noticed the sudden change in the temperament of the person in front of him, and was immediately embarrassed.

    However, she has no choice but to take the earth soul.

    The mind of the earth soul is very immature, ignorant, and completely lacks the deep wisdom that has been inherited from Duan Li.

    Sha Zhou understood what was going on. The earth soul was reborn after all. Even if it returned to the main soul, it would not fully integrate into the main soul in a short time. .

    And Duanli also knows that the earth soul will appear from time to time, and every time it appears, there will always be some troubles that make him unable to step down.

    Duanli was a little tired, with a dull face, he took the wooden comb from Sha Zhou solemnly, and straightened his black hair.

    After combing straight, he used the excuse of practicing swords to flee to the deserted island, killed a few monsters in one go, brought them back and threw them to Shazhou.

    Yin Nanzhao's master and apprentice were dumbfounded by the way the two got along.

    Qu Xiaotong felt that this pair of cheap senior uncles were too tired and crooked, as if no one knew how to comb the other's hair, and her senior brother even painted her eyebrows.

    A group of people slowly crossed the Hongyou Sea Valley, and when they were about to reach the Boundless Sea, Shazhou suddenly turned around, tore apart the space for the first time, and moved to an uninhabited sea in an instant, and then put the holy coffin in the sea of ​​consciousness. come out.

    Not only did she release the holy coffin, but she also released all four murderous coffins.

    Because, in the holy coffin, the ancestor of her family's Zihuang is going to pass the catastrophe.

    The momentum of the Purple Emperor's Crossing Tribulation was so great that the whole world became turbid. In the realm of thousands of miles, the sky was burning with red clouds, and even Wanchao City, which was the closest to the boundless sea, appeared strange. Wanchao City, which was obviously not hot, suddenly , a heat wave floated in the air.

    And in the sea area far away from Yuan Dynasty City, the icy sea water strangely boiled, like water boiling in a pot, with smoke rising.

    In the sky, Yin Nanzhao's master and apprentice looked strangely at the five people who were not breathing but had vivid eyes who were stepping on the sand boat sword.

    Of the five people who appeared suddenly, Yin Nanzhao's master and apprentice knew three of them, Sha Rui, Xuanjizi, and Jinpo, they had all met, and they had been alone for three months even the Zihuang who had aroused Lei Jie.

    All three masters and apprentices knew that this was Sha Zhou's corpse puppet.

    But... who will tell them why the corpse puppet still has robbery?

    And looking at this catastrophe, it seems, it seems, it is more terrifying than the catastrophe of the saint who crossed the catastrophe.

    The robbery cloud is red... What, what kind of robbery is this?

    The old ancestor robbed and crossed, and Sha Zhou had no time to answer Yin Nanzhao's doubts. She stood on top of the flying sword, with one hand behind her back, staring at the figure in the sky.

    Drought, thousands of miles of red land... scorching heat is their instinct, and even Jieyun is different from normal monks.

    Moreover, Sha Zhou was still a little worried.

    Although Zhu You's lineage of corpse way has been recognized by the Heavenly Dao in modern society with its merits and virtues, the corpse way is a heresy after all, and I don't know if Jiuzhou Tiandao recognizes this way.

    If he does not recognize the way of corpses, then the ancestor of Zihuang...

    Just when Sha Zhou's heart was hanging tightly, Jun Yujie, who was dressed in a black robe and a black crown, said on the magic sword, "Xiaozhou, get up from the spirit!" Incense, pray to heaven and earth."

    Jun Yujie looked serious, with eyes as deep as ink pools, staring closely at the red clouds in the sky.

    Hongyun's momentum is so great, Zihuang must have escaped death in this catastrophe, if he doesn't petition with Zhu You, Zihuang may not be able to survive this catastrophe.

    At the same time Jun Yujie's words fell, he waved his palm, and hundreds of tablets poured out from his sleeves, and then stood suspended in mid-air.

    These tablets are all the spirit cards of the dead from Zhu You's lineage, and they are densely packed, and there are merits and holy lights shining on each tablet.

    Sha Zhou looked serious, and even understood Jun Yujie's meaning.

    She nodded heavily, stepped on the spirit boat, and walked onto the surface of the sea out of thin air, then her figure flickered, and the hazy saint flickered slightly, and when she reappeared, she was already wearing a pure purple tunic robe.

    The Taoist robes are complicated, somewhat resembling the costumes of the Han Dynasty, elegant and luxurious, with auspicious cloud patterns on the skirts and cuffs, and black hair like silk and satin, tied on the top of the head with a jade hairpin of the same color.

    Her feet do not get wet, her face is refreshing and refined, and her face is solemn, just like a priest who prayed to the world in the old days, showing mystery all over her body.

    Sha Zhou Haojie flipped his wrist lightly, and suddenly three sticks of incense appeared on his snow-white hand. This incense is much larger than ordinary incense, about one meter long and thick as a thumb.

    Holding incense in one hand, Sha Zhou pointed at the countless spiritual cards in the air with his sword fingers in the other. His voice was like broken Kunshan jade, and he said: "Disciple Sha Zhou, please offer incense to the spirit, and borrow the merits of all the ancestors to pray to the world." With a long and mysterious voice     , I don't know what was summoned, among the countless spirit cards, strands of merit were summoned by the younger generation, and slowly gathered into a line, rushing towards the finger of Shazhou's sword.     Seeing this, Sha Zhou frowned, turned his sword finger suddenly, and flicked into the giant incense sticks, and the three giant incense sticks ignited immediately.     The huge incense was burning, and Sha Zhou held the incense over his head, and kowtowed to the heaven and earth with the incense on the sea.     Her kowtowing posture is different from ordinary kneeling kowtowing. Every movement seems to be measured with a ruler, which looks extremely solemn.     Sha Zhou was busy burning incense here, praying to heaven and earth, and saved his life, and the thunder disaster of the purple emperor in the sky finally came.     The first thunder tribulation was a red red thunder.     The red thunder was so horrifying that it lit up the entire sea area, as if it was about to rob the heretics and kill them all at once, it was extremely shocking.     Red thunder, a kind of thunder that Shazhou has never heard of or seen.     Not to mention Sha Zhou, even the well-informed Jun Yujie and Duanli present had never heard of Honglei.     No one knows what this red thunder represents.     Sha Zhou kowtowed, her head slightly lowered on the sea surface, looking at the sea water that was reddened by the thunder, she frowned slightly, then tried her best to suppress the shock in her heart, and spoke out reverently.

    [The Dao is three thousand, the way of the corpse is also the way, the way of heaven is blue, the hope of all living beings, the thunderbolt, the robbing and keeping people...] The

    long prayer sound, along with the incense burnt with merit, slowly spread.

    In the sky, there was an urgent and fierce tribulation thunder, without stopping, but it struck nine times in an instant.

    Nine red thunders fell, and I don't know if it was Sha Zhou's meritorious prayers that fell into Fang Tiandao's eyes. Although the tribulation thunders were still red thunders, they were no longer so urgent.

    After the tenth tribulation thunder fell, it finally calmed down, giving Zihuang a moment to breathe.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-19 12:12:01~2022-05-19 23:22:00~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : Baby bow 10 bottles; Qiushuiruoxia 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 72

    Sha Zhou looked at the gradually deteriorating Lei Jie in the sky, the tension in her eyes relaxed slightly, she lowered her eyes, and prayed again respectfully.

    [Disciple Sha Zhou, with the merits and virtues of one line, invite the way of heaven, and keep people under robbing...]

    Jun Yujie asked Sha Zhou to invite spirits to offer incense, in order to protect Zihuang with the merits accumulated by Zhu Youshu's line.

    No matter which realm the merit is in, it represents goodness and righteousness.

    Their lineage is in another world, subduing demons and eliminating demons, walking in the world with talisman medicine, and helping countless people. The merit accumulated over thousands of years is enough to shake the sky. If there is merit, the Purple Emperor is not evil.

    Even if he is a corpse, he is still a good-hearted existence.

    Sure enough, Zhu Youyi's merits and virtues played a key role at this moment.

    For the sake of countless merits and virtues, Fang Tiandao completely returned to normal after the 18th Dao. Lei is still red thunder, but it is not as rough as it was at the beginning.

    Half a day later, the power of the thunder that struck down was only comparable to that of Zixiao's thunder.

    On the day of breaking away from the crossing calamity, the last few were the Zixiao thunder calamity, this kind of thunder calamity is the strongest thunder calamity recognized by monks.

    Although Zixiao Thunder Tribulation is strong, as long as one's own strength is strong, it is not difficult to survive.

    As the thunder calamity slowly descended to the level of Zixiao's thunder calamity, Sha Zhou stopped praying, and only raised his hands high, offering incense to heaven and earth, quietly watching Zihuang's thunder calamity.

    The previous eighteen thunder tribulations were so fierce that Zihuang had consumed most of his energy in the early stage of the thunder calamity. Although his demeanor remained the same, Sha Zhou was still a little worried that Zihuang would be powerless in the future.

    Not only Sha Zhou thought this way, but Qing Mo and Xuan Jizi were also worried.

    "There is no defense, there is the holy coffin, as long as it is normal Tianwei, he can get through."

    Jun Yujie saw the worries of the juniors, put his hands behind his back, and groaned to comfort his own juniors.

    The holy coffin was tempered step by step under the thunder calamity.

    I wish every descendant of Youyi used it to survive the calamity, tempered it for thousands of years with merit and thunder calamity, and finally got the recognition of heaven. It is an acquired holy artifact, which has the effect of lightning protection. When the Shazhou Yuanying was robbed that day, the last two thunderstorms were survived by the holy coffin. As long as the Dao of Heaven is not determined to kill them outsiders who testify their way with corpses, then Zihuang's calamity will not be a problem.

    Jun Yujie made a sound at the right time and comforted the juniors, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    The thunder calamity in the sky continued, and the roar was like a golden drum, reverberating throughout the sea area. Even though Shazhou tore apart the space as soon as he noticed that the Zihuang was crossing the calamity, he was far away from the Hongyou Sea Valley and the Boundless Sea, but in the end he still robbed many old guys .

    Countless high-ranking monks who watched the changing world came here one after another, wanting to have a look at the situation here.

    And master and apprentice Yin Nanzhao, who was completely ignorant of the situation, fell into a strange silence when changing clothes in the sand boat and holding incense to pray to the heaven and the earth.

    Lei Jie was able to calm down by praying to heaven and earth...

    Is this coaxing them not to survive the calamity?

    If Lei Jie can be weakened by petition and prayer, then everyone in Jiuzhou can ascend.

    This is unscientific...

    Yin Nanchao's three masters and apprentices were stunned, and their eyes watching the catastrophe turned to the sand boat holding incense on the sea.

    Something always feels wrong.

    And Duanli is a new step in understanding Zhu You's lineage. In his original cognition, Zhu Youshu's arteries are treacherous, exquisite in talismans, and have unique insights into Taoism, but now...he feels that this lineage does not seem to be as one-sided as he saw .

    The Dao of Heaven is everywhere. Although the monks have a deep feeling, no one can communicate with it.

    As we all know, the way of heaven is ruthless, decent and selfless, and all creatures in the three realms are ants in its eyes. A silver lining.

    As long as the strength of the people above the catastrophe is normal, they will be able to survive this catastrophe.

    I wish you the same vein, the fruit is unusual.

    Duanli's eyes turned slightly, and his eyes fell on Jun Yujie. The lingering doubts that lingered in his heart before got the answer in this catastrophe.

    Sha Zhou, the ancestor surnamed Jun, must have survived the thunder disaster, so he was able to walk in the world with his corpse.

    It is unheard of for a corpse to cross the catastrophe, and Sha Zhou also learned Zhu Youshu. In the future, will she also take the road of proving the Tao with a corpse?

    Thinking of this, Duanli turned his black eyes lightly and looked at the woman on the sea.

    The girl stood facing the wind, and the sea breeze gently swayed the hair scattered around her neck. Her brows were cool and cold, like a painting on paper, transcending the dust, and her fairy posture was dazzling.

    Duan Xin felt strange in an instant, he felt that the world seemed to be blurred, only the people on the surface of the sea were very clear.

    The thunder calamity continued, and the sky thunder was unhurried, hitting the people under the calamity very regularly.

    Nine is the extreme number, double nine and eight one is the limit of thunder calamity, but Zihuang is different. One is that he came from another world, and the other is that the way he is doing is not the existing corpse way in Jiuzhou. No one knows how many thunder disasters will be struck by the way of heaven.

    Half a month passed, Sha Zhou worked tirelessly to offer incense with his merits and virtues, offering a full thirty sticks of giant incense, and the thunder calamity in the sky officially came to an end.

    The last thunderstorm came.

    The final thunder tribulation has always been the strongest one under the tribulation. No matter what level of monks, they often fail to overcome the tribulation, and this is where they fail.

    The eighty tribulation thunders ahead had already exhausted Zihuang, and those who were outside the calamity had already noticed his condition.

    Sha Zhou was worried, seeing that the thunder had been brewing for a long time, but she still didn't see the thunder, her expression changed, and with a wave of her hand, suddenly there was an altar on the sea.

    Can't wait any longer, if we wait any longer, the Zihuang Patriarch might really fall on this last tribulation thunder.

    Lei Jie is different from others. If she is injured normally, she can still use the seven-star life lamp in the holy coffin to win the life of Zi Huang Patriarch, but under the thunder disaster...

    If the Zihuang patriarch can't survive this calamity, then one of her five patriarchs will be lost.

    Sha Zhou didn't want to see this situation, she had to try her best to fight for Zi Huang's life.

    The Dharma altar stood on the surface of the sea out of thin air, and Sha Zhou inserted the giant incense in his hand into the incense burner, purified himself with a cleansing talisman, discarded all miscellaneous thoughts, let go of his thoughts, and then began to seal with his palms.

    I saw her pinch the middle fingertips with both palms and thumbs, the index finger, ring finger, and little finger pressed together vertically, and then pushed into the sky with a powerful push.

    [There is a general in Jiuzhou, wearing three flowers on his head, the mighty spirit of the thunder god, helping me to overcome the calamity, order——] The

    thunder god spell came faintly from the sandalwood mouth of Shazhou.

    Sha Zhou's spiritual power was drawn crazily, and at the same time, behind her, a Dharma figure about ten feet high loomed faintly.

    The appearance of the Dharma appeared with torch-like eyes and was extremely majestic, with two huge hammers in its hands.

    Lightning flashed on the hammer, making people afraid to look directly at it.

    After asking for the Dharma image that he wanted, Sha Zhoupu passed it on, got down on one knee, and then changed the Dao Seal in his hand, hoping to use the Dharma to avoid lightning.

    [Disciple Sha Zhou, bow down to the Thunder Emperor, first bow to the Thunder Emperor's move, second to the Thunder Emperor's Hammer, and third to the Thunder Emperor's divine power and rush away. 】

    As soon as the word "law order" fell, the double hammers in the hands of Fa Xiang Shenying suddenly came out, and went straight to the purple emperor's thunder disaster. At the same time, the last thunder disaster finally cut through the deep red clouds and fell towards the purple emperor.

    In the sky, the Purple Emperor held up the holy coffin, hoping to use the power of the holy object to survive the last calamity.

    However, using a dead body to prove the Tao is heresy after all, and the last lightning calamity was unstoppable, with the potential to destroy the world, it hit Zihuang with a bang.

    The holy coffin was sent flying a hundred zhang away by this thunderbolt, and the Zihuang was struck stiff and unstable by this thunderstorm.

    Shazhou and the others, who understood how important a dead body is, were shocked in their eyes, and they all wanted to fly into the thunder calamity and save them. But at this moment, the abnormality rose sharply, and the limit was clearly eighty-one lightning tribulations, but it suddenly rose by another one.

    This thunder tribulation, red mixed with black, looks extremely strange.

    The extra tribulation thunder came too quickly, and as soon as it appeared, it slashed at Zihuang again.

    Just when the thunder light fell, the phantom Thor's Hammer, which was bowed by Shazhou and flew into the thunder disaster, seemed to have sensed it, and suddenly flew into the sky, and firmly caught the last thunder disaster, only a little The power of the tribulation thunder hit Zihuang.

    Zihuang was lucky enough to survive the thunder disaster.

    The moment Thor's Hammer was under force, she landed on one knee and supported the sand boat of Thor's Dharma with her own mana, a dull pain suddenly rose in her internal organs, Qing Jue's cheeks quickly turned pale, and a trace of blood dripped down the corner of her mouth. in sea water.

    At the same time, all the creatures in the Three Realms and Six Paths, and the Dao of Heaven, all received a heavenly sound in their minds at this moment.

    [Corpse Road, Li——]

    The sound of Corpse Road Li immediately pierced through everyone's minds. In the dark, all living beings know that the way of heaven has created another path, which is the corpse road.

    And everyone also knows that the corpse path is a path built by corpses.

    But how to fix it, no one knows.

    As soon as the sound of the dead body fell, the breath of the purple emperor who was injured by the thunderstorm began to rise gradually, and the sky was full of flames, burning up like a sky fire, and the sky that was already full of clouds suddenly became redder. .

    The heat wave that scorched the world made the entire sea area boil.

    Below, the sand boat that invited the god of thunder's form couldn't hold it anymore, his hands slipped, his body lost control, and he fell into the sea with a plop.

    Watching Jie's Duanli from a distance, his ink eyes were tightly wrinkled, his movements were faster than his head's reaction, his body swayed extremely quickly, and he arrived at the place where the sand boat rose from the altar, and fished the person who had fallen into the sea into his arms.

    Sha Zhou's Taoist robe has been soaked in sea water, and her hair is wet and clings to her cheeks. At this moment, she looks very weak.

    She leaned on his shoulder with her broken strength, reached out to wipe away the blood from her mouth, and then looked up at the sky.

    Duanli's black eyes stared at Sha Zhou's face for a few moments, took out a pill from the Qiankun bag, and said in a cold voice, "The spiritual power is too depleted, and the spiritual mansion is empty. Take the pill first to suppress the injury." "Thank you.

    " " Sha Zhou didn't show any politeness to Duanli, took the elixir and swallowed it directly.

    This is the elixir to restore the aura of the cultivator. Once it enters the throat, the pain in the five internal organs is slightly relieved. But just now, she invited the god of thunder by decree, and borrowed the thunder god's hammer to block the thunder. Her spiritual power was exhausted, and a pill was only a drop in the bucket. Gather up.

    The tribulation thunder has passed, and the energy of the Purple Emperor and Scarlet Land has covered the entire sky, and there is nothing burning in the huge fire in the sky. Anyone who sees such a vision will be horrified in their hearts.

    However, there are always some people who rely on their power and disrespect the power of heaven and earth.

    Not long after Sha Zhou finished taking the elixir, in the sky, three blatant sword lights pierced the sky with astonishing momentum, pouring towards Sha Zhou with extreme killing intent.

    Zihuang crossed the catastrophe for half a month, and the catastrophe has already alarmed all the powers in the boundless sea. Right now, there are quite a lot of people watching the catastrophe, and among them is the master of the double sect who set up a net for Sha Zhou.

    Although the people of the Shuangzong didn't know the strangeness of this catastrophe, but the voice of the sky came down, and they knew that it was a corpse that passed the catastrophe, and this corpse was related to the daughter of the spirit clan they captured.

    They need the innocent souls of the spirit race, offering sacrifices to Taiji Ding and Jingdezhou. Now, even if Shazhou has the backing of immortals from the fairy world, they will not stop.

    The power of the Canglong is related to the survival of the Shuangzong, and the only thing that can suppress the power of the Shuanglong is the Taiji Ding, but the Taiji Ding is not a sacred object of Jiuzhou, and must be sacrificed with the spirit body of the original owner of the Taiji Ding before it can be used by the Shuangzong.

    It's a dead end.

    One is either the destruction of the two sects or the death of Sha Zhou.

    So, seeing Sha Zhou's weakness right now, without even thinking about it, they immediately decided to take Sha Zhou's life and his spirit body.

    The idea is very good, but with Jun Yujie who stepped out of the holy coffin here, how could he give the Shuangzong a chance to attack Shazhou.

    Three bundles of sword intents attacked the sea, and the holy coffin, which was blown hundreds of feet away, blocked the way the sword intents must pass under Jun Yujie's gaze at a speed as fast as a stream of light.

    There were three bangs, and three beams of sword light suddenly hit the holy coffin.

    It doesn't matter if you bump into it, I don't want the holy coffin to have the ability of mirror reflection, but if you look wrong, the three beams of sword light will follow the path when they came, with a more fierce killing intent, return the same way, and go to the three swords that sneak attack People flew past.

    The sword intent was shocking, and with the power of devouring people, it broke through the sea wind and swept towards the sky.

    At the same time, the Junyu stage standing on the sand boat magic sword moved.

    The sea breeze swept across his face, and his black clothes were like brocade. He stepped on a mass of corpse air, shrinking the ground into a foot, and striding towards the sky step by step.

    Wherever it passed, the blazing flames were even more frightening than the red flames in the sky after the Zihuang crossed the catastrophe. Heat waves rose continuously on the sea surface, and the entire sea area seemed to be evaporated.

    His speed seems to be very slow, but in fact, it is not slower than the returning sword intent.

    The moment the three sword intents pierced through their original master's body, Jun Yujie also arrived at the same time.

    With a sweep of his big palm in the air, three Yin Talismans flew out from his cuffs and tightly wrapped around the three attackers.

    He stretched out his pale palm, hooked his index finger lightly, and a rope woven of corpse breath snaked away from his bony fingers, tightly tied to the three wounded people who were controlled by Yin Talisman.

    "The Jingde Shuangzong misbehaved and harmed the spirit clan. The crime is serious. I wish you to convict and punish you." The voice of

    Lang Lang explained the cause and effect clearly. At this moment, the hearts of everyone present rose. The person in the black robe was the illusion of the condemning envoy of that day.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for me during 2022-05-19 23:22:00~2022-05-20 11:42:45~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 50 bottles of dancing with the wind; 10 bottles of dlvk, Xiaxia, and Leshan Leshui; 5 bottles of cl sauce eating soil and groundwater; 2 bottles of Fu Mingyuan; thank you very much for your support, I will

    continue Work hard!

_
Chapter 73

    The sound of Jun Yu's steps fell, and his flat eyes looked at the three people of the double sect as if they were looking at a dead object.

    When their eyes met, the three of Shuangzong suddenly trembled in their hearts.

    These three are Nascent Soul Realm monks. Crossing the North Sea of ​​Jingdezhou and coming to the Boundless Sea, he participated in this siege and robbery by sand boats.

    The three of them didn't expect it at all, but after meeting each other, they all fell into the hands of others.

    Just now when the sword intent was refracted back, they wanted to dodge and dodge, but for some unknown reason, their legs were held in the air by a cold air, and they didn't even have a chance to shift their bodies, so they were restrained.

    "It's absurd that an evil thing dares to discuss double crimes." Among the three people who were caught, one of them suppressed the horror in his heart and shouted sharply.

    Jun Yujie is not a human being, he has no breathing, no heartbeat, and his body is devouring. Everyone present can see the difference in him.

    As soon as he stepped out, almost everyone immediately regarded him as an evil thing, but because of the heavenly voice that popped up in his head just now, everyone was a little uncertain at the moment whether he belonged to the evil or not. things.

    Jun Yujie was silent.

    With a slight lift of his wrist, the rope made of corpse breath dragged the three people who attacked Sha Zhou out of the crowd of spectators.

    With a face as calm as water, he lightly lifted the rope of corpse aura with his fingers, dragging the three Shuangzong Nascent Souls, step by step towards the place where the sand boat was, step by step with the aura.

    Every step he takes, there is a corpse aura overflowing, and in these corpse auras, there is a faint radiance of merit and virtue.

    "If this seat is full of merit and virtue, it is also called an evil thing, and you are covered in blood, so what is it?" The plain question filled the sea area and sounded in everyone's mind.

    Everyone was startled, looked at him, and then at the burning sky.

    In the scorching heat wave in the sky, the aura of corpses is everywhere, and within these auras, the holy aura of merit is also shining.

    Obviously, this person and the person who crossed the catastrophe belonged to the same group, and the way they cultivated was the corpse way just established by the way of heaven.

    Corpse is a ghost, and it is also deceitful, deceitful way, how can the way of heaven establish the way easily, presumably they are recognized by the way of heaven with their merits and virtues.

    Merit, this thing that every monk is eager for, and a monk can obtain several times of heavenly merit in a lifetime is considered a great good, but the merits of these two corpses are so much that they have already turned into substance.

    With such profound merit, they must have done countless good deeds.

    "Exaggerated words, evil things are evil things, even if you put on human skin, you can't hide your intention to do harm." The person who opened the mouth said without sarcasm.

    Jun Yujie remained indifferent, and looked directly at the sophistry with cold eyes: "Three thousand ways, the devil is the way, and the ghost is also the way, why the corpse does not become the way, no matter how much you say, it can't change it, the way of heaven recognizes our existence The truth."

    "Under the law of heaven, good and evil are clearly distinguished, although there is a corpse, it doesn't mean that you are not evil." The people of Shuangzong forcefully argued.

    Jun Yujie laughed, changed his old style, and asked: "What is evil and what is righteous? If you and the other Shuangzong belong to a family whose selfish desires have been wiped out, is it righteous?

    " Some people dared to challenge the status of the Shuangzong, and the news that the Lingzu had been exterminated by the Shuangzong had spread for a long time, but the Jiuzhou monks only dared to discuss it in private, and did not dare to make matters public.

    Even the sect that covets the power of the Canglong is afraid of double sects and is unwilling to make a big deal out of it.

    Today, Jun Yujie will take advantage of the moment when countless powers gather to tear off the fig leaf that Shuangzong is wearing, and announce the greed and immorality of Shuangzong to the world.

    "I don't allow you to comment on the actions of my two sects. The spirit clan is in the spirit realm, so how could it be destroyed." The man immediately argued cleverly when Jun Yujie mentioned the spirit clan.

    The two sects have unified their voices, and they can admit everything else, except for the extermination of the spirit race, which cannot be admitted.

    Now that the passages of the Three Realms have been sealed, no one can prove whether the Spirit Race is alive or dead. As long as they refuse to admit it, no one dares to question the Shuangzong.

    Jun Yujie brushed off the invisible dust on the Xuanxuan robe, his eyes showed contempt: "Shuangzong's actions really opened my eyes."

    "Dare to act and dare not to act, that's all. Sha Zhou comes from the Spirit Race. You chased her all the way from Jingdezhou to Momen Shuangzhou, didn't you just want to take her spirit body and sacrifice it to your altar so that the collapsed Canglong clan will be destroyed?" Will the potential be intercepted again?"

    "Today, I will put the words here. Sooner or later, I wish that you will attack the altar of Jingdezhou to seek revenge for the destruction of the spirit race." "Fantasy,

    God How can an altar be something evil like you that can move it?" The captured man laughed wildly.

    "I'm waiting for the evil, and the Shuangzong is not qualified to make a conclusion." Jun Yujie half closed his eyes, and since he had lifted the fig leaf of the Shuangzong in public, he didn't plan to keep these few people.

    He said: "You are not qualified to condemn me as evil, but I am qualified to condemn Shuangzong."

    After finishing speaking, Jun Yujie raised one hand, and a black but somewhat transparent Yin Talisman was thrown away suddenly. to the sky.

    As soon as this yin talisman appeared, with him as the center, within a radius of ten feet, the air suddenly dropped, as if some remnant spirits were drawn by the yin talisman and suddenly gathered beside him.

    Remnant spirits have no body or form, but immortal cultivators have some sense of the spirit body.

    The people watching the catastrophe looked at Jun Yujie who was confronting the monks of the Shuangzong, and their eyes changed instantly.

    A single talisman can recruit a spirit body, and the Zhu You's good blood in this population is mysterious.

    However, the more mysterious thing is yet to come. Jun Yujie invites out the remnant spirits of the spirit race. The ghostly spell is heard in his mouth, the space is distorted, and the remnant spirits seem to be endowed with some kind of power, frantically flocking to the three Nascent Souls .

    In just a moment, the primordial spirits of the three nascent souls were bitten into pieces by the remnant spirits.

    The miserable screams resounded through the sky.

    The Nascent Soul of the three monks' Lingfu disappeared in an instant with the loss of their primordial spirit.

    At the same time, Heavenly Dao conferred merit at the moment when the three Nascent Souls died and Dao disappeared.

    Jun Yujie wanted to gain merit in public and tell the world that he Zhu Youyi was not a person who killed indiscriminately, but an existence with a clear distinction between good and evil.

    These Nascent Soul monks were all monks who had participated in the massacre of the Spirit Race, and they had the blood of the Spirit Race on their bodies. Through the mouth of Shazhou, Jun Yujie already knew that the spirit clan is a unique existence in Jiuzhou, and the whole clan is a Wugou spirit body. People with this kind of spirit body are the existences protected by heaven.

    Protected by the Dao of Heaven, but murdered by the double sects, one can imagine how bloody these people who participated in the massacre had on their bodies.

    Killing this kind of person, there must be rewards from heaven.

    This feedback is normally invisible to outsiders. But Jun Yujie cast the spell with Zhu Youshu, superficially superficially the merits and virtues rewarded by the Dao of Heaven, and confirmed the sins of the Shuangzong.

    Sure enough, everyone was shocked when the merits appeared.

    ...Hiss, the Spirit Race was really wiped out by the Shuangzong?

    This corpse cultivator who condemned the Shuangzong on the grounds of the destruction of the spirit clan, actually gained merit after killing these people.

    Does that mean that the Shuangzong is an existence that should be destroyed?

    As soon as this idea came up, everyone was shocked.

    "With all merits and virtues, if fellow Taoists can be regarded as evil, then everyone in Jiuzhou will be evil demons and heretics." The people

    who watched the catastrophe were not only the monks of the Shuangzong.

    The native monks in the four prefectures had the most people. They were not as popular with the Shuangzong as the monks in Jingdezhou. It wasn't that they believed in whatever the Shuangzong said.

    Although the cultivator in front of him is a corpse, his merit cannot be faked. Merit is not something that can be wiped out by the two sects turning black and white. Therefore, when many people see the merit, they immediately conclude Jun Yujie as the right way.

    "What Fellow Daoist said is true." Jun Yujie said lightly.

    "Excuse me, is the Dao of corpses cultivated by fellow Taoists the way to enter through merit?" Seeing Jun Yujie's calm attitude, the man hurriedly asked.

    There is another one in the Three Thousand Ways, although everyone already vaguely knows that the Corpse Path is formed by practicing corpses, but how to practice it, no one knows, if you don't take advantage of the present to figure out the doubts in your heart, when will you wait.

    Jun Yujie turned around, looked at the monks watching the robbery from all sides, and said: "Of course, do good deeds and accumulate virtue, use the corpse to gain a chance of life, and those with great perseverance can use the corpse to enter the Tao.

    " Bondage, no one has been able to achieve enlightenment and ascend for a long time.

    However, every cultivator has a heart of seeking immortality and asking questions. After he died a hundred years ago, he was unwilling to cut off the way of Taoism. He found a new way, cultivated himself, and then with his merits, he was recognized by the heavens to exist in the world. .

    However, the world morality over there has been broken.

    Existing in the world is also the existence of people who are not people, and ghosts who are not ghosts.

    Therefore, in Jiuzhou, a world where there are fairy traces, he is eager to continue Zhu Youshu, and even more eager to continue searching.

    Zihuang crossed the catastrophe, Xiaozhou invited Thor's hammer for the last method, and by mistake, Fang Tiandao recognized their way, then he would not need to be trapped in the holy coffin in the future.

    He wants to see what is the end of the Tao...

    "Thank you, fellow daoist, for clarifying the confusion. I have learned a lot from watching the catastrophe today, so I won't disturb fellow daoist. In half a month, the tomb of the boundless sea will open. It is said that there are holy relics, and it is a major event in the four states. If fellow Taoists have free time, why not enter the Yuan Dynasty City and explore this inheritance tomb together." "Thank you for letting me know. I will go there in half a month." Jun Yujie picked up the

    monk olive branch, turned around, and returned to the magic sword with three corpses.

    At this time, Duanli also brought Shazhou back to his magic sword.

    Sha Zhou was exhausted and sat cross-legged on the dharma sword, adjusting his breath.

    With Junyu steps pressing the formation, the spectators did not dare to move in vain no matter what their intentions were. When the clouds in the sky gradually weakened, they turned back to the Yuan Dynasty City in twos and threes.

    The red flames were still burning in the sky. This burning lasted for two full days. After the flames gradually weakened, a blue figure stepped out of the fire clouds.

    The person who comes out has star-like eyes, elegant and delicate appearance, and is more beautiful than a woman. Although she is beautiful, she does not appear weak. Black hair like ink, draped shoulders, a pair of handsome and quiet eyes, revealing a calmness that is completely different from his appearance.

    Not only that, but there is also an imperial aura that Jiuzhou will never appear on his body.

    Jiuzhou is a world of comprehension. Since ancient times, there has been no royal family, and naturally there is no royal aura, but now the people watching the catastrophe have retreated, and no one has seen his strangeness.

    As soon as he stepped out of the red fire, Jun Yujie waved his hand and took back the holy coffin and the four fierce coffins. Immediately afterwards, a force enveloped everyone present, and his pale hand suddenly swiped in the air, tearing a Space, took everyone away from this sea area.

    On a deserted island near the boundless sea in Hongyou Haigu, among the quiet trees, the dappled sunlight fell on the damp leaves. A group of people stood silently, watching the sand boat with their eyes closed to adjust their breathing.

    Jun Yujie rested his fingertips on Shazhou's spiritual platform, observed her situation for a while, then withdrew his hand, and said, "It's okay, the spiritual energy is consumed too much, and it will take a few days to adjust the breath." After finishing speaking, he moved his

    hand Yang, seven black yin talismans immediately floated beside the sand boat, surrounding the sand boat in the center.

    He has become stiff, unlike Sha Zhou, Sha Zhou can use both Yin and Yang talismans, while they can only make Yin talismans. However, no matter what kind of talisman, it will work.

    The seven yin talismans fell, and the spiritual energy of the deserted island gathered, slowly nourishing the exhausted meridians of the sand boat.

    "Zihuang, although you have advanced to become a master, you are different from us. You have cultivated a rigid body with imperial aura, and you can no longer change your cultivation skills. There is no imperial aura in this world. If you want to continue your studies, you must Enter the way of killing."

    After observing the sand boat, Jun Yujie turned around and looked at Zihuang.

    At this time, the Zihuang's body no longer feels stiff, and he is dressed in indigo Chinese clothes, with jade trees and Qiongzhi, like a son of a family, extraordinarily dignified.

    Zihuang nodded: "Master, I want to stay with Xiaozhou, and return to the holy coffin after she cuts off all karma."

    Jun Yujie patted Zihuang's shoulder lightly, and said: "Well, you have a chance That's fine."

    Among all the younger generations, Jun Yujie admired the Ruyu boy in front of him the most.

    Zihuang's name is master, that is the real master, different from Shazhou calling him patriarch, Zihuang is the apprentice accepted by his grandson in the late Qin Dynasty, benevolence, integrity, is what he left for future generations only impression.

    This kind of personality is not suitable for the royal family. In the end...

    At that time, when he heard about his fate in the holy coffin, he felt deeply sympathetic, and even went out of the holy coffin to teach him carefully for a period of time.

    This is a free and easy young man who can afford it and let it go. He originally thought that he would be addicted to the past and couldn't extricate himself. He didn't want to go through the baptism of the world, but he resolutely let go of the past and chose the same path as him.

    Among all his descendants, he only loves two people, one is Zi Huang and the other is Sha Zhou.

    One broke his impression of royal people, and the other broke free from the shackles of women since ancient times.

    Seeing the younger generation he admired, get rid of the dead body and enter the drought, Jun Yujie was deeply relieved, turned around, and said to the other younger generations: "Qingmo, Xuanjizi, you go back to the holy coffin first, although the law of heaven has admitted that we are waiting. But what we have been cultivating is still the evil spirit, and the space of the holy coffin is more suitable for you."

    Qing Mo: "Hehe, how about you, ancestor?"

    Jun Yujie: "I want to find a spiritual place where we can gain a foothold completely. Jiuzhou."

    "Ancestor isn't going to inherit the tomb?" Zihuang asked aloud.

    His voice is extremely pleasant, like the sound of a clear spring, refreshing.

    Jun Yujie: "I won't enter the inheritance tomb. The things inside are useless to me. After Xiaozhou enters the inheritance tomb, I will leave for a while." Shuangzong will not let Xiaozhou go

    . Zong Ding had many interceptions and kills against Xiao Zhou, so he had to send Xiao Zhou to the tomb before he could leave.

    Duanli at the side heard the conversation between the two, his thick eyelashes twitched slightly, and said at the right time: "There is a spiritual mountain thousands of miles away from Canglang Valley in Luanfeng Prefecture. The mountain is shrouded in mist all year round, suitable for your cultivation."

    There is indeed such a place outside Canglang Valley.

    There is a spiritual vein at the foot of the Lingshan mountain. This spiritual vein was born naturally, it was not snatched back by his father, but that place, for some reason, is filled with gloom all the year round, and the gloom is so heavy that even Moxiu doesn't like it there.

    But... others don't like it, but the group of old guys in the coffin don't necessarily dislike it.

    According to Zhu Youshu, yin qi nourishes the corpse, and they practice the corpse path, so that place is very suitable for them.

    On the other side, Yin Nanzhao's three masters and apprentices twitched their brows when Duanli mentioned Canglang Valley, thinking that he was making trouble.

    Are you kidding me, Moluo Palace is located in Canglang Valley. How could someone else be allowed to snore on the side of the couch? He asked these people who didn't know where they came from to settle down near the Canglang Valley. Didn't he want them to feud with Moluo Palace?

    "The Lingshan Mountain is good, but it's not far from Moluo Palace. Senior, do you want to think about it?" Yin Nanzhao felt that he couldn't be so deceptive, and hurriedly said.

    Jun Yujie heard the words, his eyes turned, and he fell on Duanli meaningfully: "Wufang, if it's really a good place, I don't mind being next to Mozun." The

    owner of Mo Luo Palace is here , since he invited you, it doesn't matter if he goes to have a look.

    Duanli's expression remained the same, without any change, allowing Jun Yujie to scrutinize him.

    As for what idea he had in his heart, only he knew it.

    Jun Yujie chuckled, turned to look at Qu Xiaotong and Yan Beiluo, and said, "Yin Nanzhao, we are Shazhou's ancestor and master. Thank you for taking care of my Xiaozhou during this time." "

    Ah—— "Yin Nanzhao was startled.

    Dare to feel that these corpses are all the elders of his cheap junior sister.

    Wait, is his junior sister, who has just been released for a few years, about to fly away...

    Could it be that the master's inheritance will be broken again?

    Jun Yujie seemed to have seen Yin Nanzhao's thoughts, and said in a harmonious voice: "My Xiaozhou has a deep relationship with Qingxu, and it is not an exaggeration for you to be called brothers and sisters. Qingxu's inheritance, in the future, she will definitely Pass it on.”

    It’s really not an exaggeration, according to Sha Zhou, Qingxushi is also a descendant of the Lingzu, but the descendant of the missing Lingzi, so it is also considered a family .

    Yin Nanzhao breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words: "Senior said it is true, destiny is determined, and after going around and around, it will continue.

    " If Shazhou is passed on, he can rest in peace under the nine springs of the old man.

    Jun Yujie: "You can enter the inheritance tomb with peace of mind. After you enter the tomb, I will take Qu Xiaotong and Yan Beiluo to Luanfeng Prefecture. After you come out, go directly to Luanfeng Prefecture to meet me. "

    Xiaozhou once said that Qu Xiaotong would die during the period when Yin Nanzhao was in the tomb. Since the little girl called Xiaozhou her uncle, he was obliged to take good care of Xiaozhou.

    He wanted to see how the Lingyun Xianzong would take her Lingfu with people around them. If he really dared to come, he wouldn't mind sending them to see the King of Hades.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-05-20 11:42:45~2022-05-20 22:46:54~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast landmines : Isatis root from the depths of the mountains, Me|Xiong 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 58 bottles of Shangxuan; 28 bottles of Baibai; 5 bottles of Yang; 2 bottles of 34131078; 1 bottle of Qiushui Ruoxia;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 74

    Everyone had no objection to Jun Yujie's arrangement, they found a place one after another, and began to meditate cross-legged, adjusting their breath to the best state.

    Seven days passed in a flash.

    Sha Zhou sat in the spiritual vortex, like a glutton, greedily and crazily absorbed it for seven days, and made up for all the wear and tear in his body.

    And Jun Yujie took advantage of Shazhou's sedation, took a ray of life fire from Shazhou, continued it into a yin lamp, and then put it into his own sleeping environment.

    Human Fire, Fate Fire, Soul Fire, and the three fires are equally important, but Fate Fire is the key to the vitality of life. If the fire of fate is not extinguished, it means that the fate is still there, as long as the fate is there, the vitality is there.

    Just like the seven-star lantern in the holy coffin.

    In the past, every once in a while, Sha Zhou would use the fire of life to offer the soul fire in the seven-star lamp ceremony. In fact, she was using her own fire of life to extend their lives.

    If there were no younger generations to serve them, they would have died a long time ago, and I don't know where they fell.

    There are countless powerful people in Jiuzhou, and the danger is extremely high, and Shazhou has deep entanglements with the Shuangzong. No one knows whether she will follow the way of the Shuangzong, so Jun Yujie must first leave life for Shazhou.

    Now Duanli no longer needs to recast human fire. Although Zhu Youshu is strong, he still prefers the Tao he has learned half his life. He has given up continuing to practice Zhu Youshu. He only studied it a little in his spare time. For seven days, he tried his best to settle down and adjust his breath, trying to enter the inheritance tomb in the best condition.

    Everything is fine, but his earth soul is a little restless.

    When he entered meditation, the earth soul would always jump out from time to time, trying to snatch his body.

    Sha Zhou is in samadhi, and at this time he is most afraid of being disturbed by others. He has already familiarized himself with the nature of the earth soul. If he is allowed to come out, he will definitely pester Sha Zhou. He had to work hard to suppress the overly active Earth Soul.

    There were two masters who practiced Zhu Youshu. How could Jun Yujie and Zihuang fail to see his problems? Zihuang has always been soft-hearted. Seeing his situation, he wanted to light a lamp for him. Before he could act, Jun Yujie stopped him.

    Zihuang didn't know the reason, Yajun looked at the demon king Yujie suspiciously.

    Jun Yujie didn't answer Zihuang's doubts, and his slightly cold lips outlined a smile that he only understood as an old man.

    The earth soul represents the seven emotions and six desires of a person. The closer he is to Xiaozhou, the closer the connection between Duanli and Xiaozhou will be. Even if Duanli merges the earth soul in the future, this closeness will continue, even if the contract time between Xiaozhou and him is up. , this person will still be heavy with a small boat.

    Jun Yujie had seen Duanli Dujie before, so he never underestimated Duanli.

    Under the Nine Nights Thunder Tribulation, Duanli in his heyday was full of aura and strength. Judging by the two swords he unleashed when he was chasing him under the thunder that day, this person's combat power would never be weaker than him at his peak.

    Such a strong person, since he can rely on the earth soul to let him get close to them naturally, why not use it.

    He wants to carry forward Zhu Youshu in Jiuzhou, so it is impossible for him to be alone all the time. Behind Duanli is Mo Luo Palace, and Mo Luo Palace is powerful, with his help, they will save a lot of unnecessary troubles.

    Come on, an old fox is an old fox.

    Thoughts are deeply chilling. I don't know, Duan Liqing doesn't know what Jun Yujie is thinking.

    Zihuang always listened to Jun Yujie's words the most. Jun Yujie refused to let him light the lamp, so he pretended he didn't see it, so he really didn't light it.

    Yuan Dynasty City is the first fairy city extending inland from the boundless sea. This fairy city is much more prosperous than Ning'an City, which is also close to the sea. When you enter the city, you can see red tiles and green walls, carved beams and painted buildings.

    The city streets were crowded with people, and the street vendors hawked endlessly. The entire Yuan Dynasty city was very lively.

    In a few days, it will be the opening time of the Boundless Sea Inheritance Tomb, and almost all the monks in Jiuzhou who have some reverie about the sacred artifacts in the tomb have gathered in Yuan Dynasty City.

    Holy Artifact, that is the most powerful existence among all Magical Artifacts, even the Shuangzong has never owned a Holy Artifact, and the highest one is the Divine Artifact that suppresses the luck of the sect.

    The magic weapon that can be called a holy weapon is extremely powerful. Even a three-year-old child, as long as he can control the holy weapon regularly, he has the power to destroy a sect.

    This kind of existence representing absolute power, who can bear it, who would not want it.

    In the city of the Yuan Dynasty, monks with strong skills shuttled by from time to time, some dressed uniformly, and some dressed casually.

    This time the inheritance tomb was opened, and most of the high-level monks from Jiuzhou were gathered here because of the holy artifact.

    At the gate of the city, Sha Zhou and his party of seven handed in the spirit stone for entering the city, and followed the crowd into the Yuan Dynasty City, and then found an inn in the city to stay.

    The Inheritance Tomb of Boundless Sea is really a grand event in Nine Continents. Entered the inn, but it was overcrowded, asked the shopkeeper, seven people were only able to get two rooms, once they were combined, Sha Zhou and Qu Xiaotong were given a room, and the rest of them were forced to squeeze in for a few days.

    Qu Xiaotong has a lively personality. After he settled down, he called Sha Zhou and wanted to go for a stroll in Yuan Dynasty City. Sha Zhou also wanted to step on the surrounding terrain of Yuan Dynasty City first, so he agreed after thinking about it.

    However, she did not act alone.

    Knowing that Shuangzong set up a net for her through the opening of the inheritance tomb, Shazhou would not act foolishly alone, so he had to bring the ancestor with him.

    Duanli had something to do, and he left shortly after entering the inn. Both Sha Zhou and Jun Yujie understood what he was doing.

    How could Moluo Palace not get involved in the inheritance tombs of the four states in the inner states? He left at this time, and at a glance, he knew that he was going to join the people of Moluo Palace. But Yin Nanzhao said that he had several friends who also came to Yuan Dynasty City, and he wanted to get together with his friends, and as soon as he entered the inn, he took Yan Beiluo to meet his friends.

    Therefore, only Shazhou, Zihuang, Junyujie, and Qu Xiaotong, who spent money uncontrollably, were the last ones to step on the spot.

    Walking around with Qu Xiaotong in the street, several people heard a lot of news, and among them, the most talked about were the sacred artifacts, the corpse path, and the people who survived the catastrophe in the sea area that day. In these two kinds of discussions, occasionally there are topics of the spirit clan, the power of the blue dragon, and the Jingde altar. What's more, the Shuangzong is despised by the Dao of Heaven, and the deadline is approaching, if killing the disciples of the Shuangzong can gain merit.

    Sha Zhou listened to the discussion about Shuangzong, sneered, and started to work. The four of them divided into two groups, Shazhou and Zihuang left the city, and walked all over the hundreds of miles outside the city of Yuan Dynasty, and got a thorough understanding of the terrain around the city of Yuan Dynasty.

    Sha Zhou knew very well that no matter whether Shuangzong wanted to kill her or capture her, it was impossible to do anything in Yuan Dynasty City.

    Right now in Yuan Dynasty City, fish and dragons are mixed, there are demon cultivators, loose cultivators, and monks from eight states inside and outside, and most of them are above Yuanying. against.

    With the prestige of the Shuangzong, they can suppress the righteous way, but they can't suppress the evil way. Even if they want to do something, they will choose a favorable terrain to ambush her and encircle her.

    Shazhou actually understood why Shuangzong took so much trouble, and did not hesitate to release information such as the holy artifact to arrest her.

    After she left Jingde Prefecture, she hid in the Demon Gate Shuangzhou. The Demon Sect is not a place where the Shuangzong can be unscrupulous. Even if the Shuangzong can send people into the Demon Sect, they can't make too much noise.

    But too few people were sent, and they were not strong enough, and they would be killed by her one by one. They had to lure her out of the magic gate, and then set the place to capture her in Dongtan state controlled by Zhengdao.

    However, to lure her out of the demon gate, one must have enough temptation, so they released the news of the holy artifact of the spirit race.

    But no matter what, Shazhou won this game.

    Because, there is indeed a holy artifact of the Spirit Race in the tomb, and it is also a sacred artifact that can subvert the status of the Shuangzong.

    After observing the terrain outside the city, on the way back to the city, Zi Huang thought for a moment, and said, "Xiaozhou, I think the Shuangzong will attack you near the Yuan Dynasty City." There is no place suitable for an ambush in this area

    .

    Even if it's a sea of ​​people tactics, or sending out a body and Mahayana monks to directly crush her with strength, the vicinity of Yuan Dynasty City is not a place to make a move.

    Because this side is near the sea, although there are mountains, but the mountains are not dense. Shuangzong has fought with Xiaozhou several times, and has a certain understanding of Xiaozhou. If he can't kill him with one blow, then the terrain here The boat couldn't be trapped.

    There is no terrain that can trap people, once you make a move, you will definitely fail.

    Zihuang didn't think that the Shuangzong would be so futile, so he chose to make a move near the city of Yuan Dynasty.

    Sha Zhou's eyebrows were deeply drawn: "If you don't do it in Yuan Dynasty City, then you will do it when the tomb is opened."

    The terrain near Yuan Dynasty City is indeed not suitable for the Shuangzong to ambush her. Apart from this, the only thing Sha Zhou could think of was when the tomb was opened.

    The tomb was opened, and everyone was thinking about entering the tomb. The scene would definitely be chaotic, and Shuang Zongxuan had a great chance of making a move at that time.

    Zihuang raised his eyes, looked at the distant sea, and said in a deep voice: "There is another possibility, that is, after entering the tomb, he is doing something." Hearing this,

    Sha Zhou frowned slightly: "It is indeed possible, but I don't know how many people the Shuangzong will arrange. Go to the tomb."

    There was a slight smile on Zihuang's mouth, the smile looked very elegant, but it revealed a faint killing intent: "It will not help to arrange more people to go to the tomb, the tomb is the place I am most familiar with."

    When Sha Zhou heard her ancestor's words, he immediately understood.

    She raised her eyebrows and chuckled lightly.

    But it is not.

    As long as they get out of the tomb, the Shuangzong will lose the convenience of the right time and place, and when the time comes to really fight, hahaha, it is not certain who will be the turtle in the urn.

    Zihuang: "Go back and discuss with the master. No matter what Shuangzong's idea is, we must take the initiative and drag people into the tomb."

    As long as the people from Shuangzong are dragged into the tomb, what will happen? It's not something that Shuangzong can control.

    Sha Zhou nodded.

    The two discussed and returned to Yuan Dynasty City.

    On the other side, Jun Yujie took Qu Xiaotong and wandered to the place where Shuangzong lived in Yuan Dynasty City.

    Double sects are double sects, even if they are far away from their own territory, they still act unscrupulously. It is said that as soon as the people from the two sects arrived at Yuan Dynasty City, they rented out the two largest restaurants in the central area of ​​Yuan Dynasty City.

    Jun Yujie was a calm man. When he found the foothold of the Shuangzong, he did not approach, but released a few wisps of corpse energy, and counted the monks who had passed through Jingde Prefecture.

    After counting, he looked slightly cold, and took Qu Xiaotong back to the inn.

    In order to capture the boat, they were really willing to send out more than sixty monks in one go. Among them, the God Transformation Body Formation accounted for half, and there were even two Mahayana monks accompanying him.

    Such a formation is enough to destroy one or two small sects.

    Come on, how much you come, how much he charges.

    It just so happens that they are extremely short of corpses right now, so much corpse refining material is enough for him to train a team of corpse generals for Xiao Zhou...

    a team of corpse generals who can substantially maintain their previous cultivation level. In the future, it will be much easier for Xiao Zhou to counterattack the Shuangzong .

    Shazhou and Zihuang turned back to the Yuan Dynasty City. They had just entered the city and hadn't walked far when they saw a monk with a cinnabar between his eyebrows drifting over from the street ahead.

    The monk has a solemn appearance, wearing a holy white robe, twisting a string of Buddhist beads in his hands, not touching the ground, walking slowly with a lotus seal at every step. Although he half-closed his eyes, Sha Zhou felt inexplicably that his gaze was on her.

    Sha Zhou stopped, and Wu Tong stared at the spotless monk.

    The monk stopped a foot away from the sand boat.

    His feet were still floating on the ground, he raised his eyes, and his eyes were fixed on Sha Zhou's face. After a while, I don't know what to see from Sha Zhou's face, the eyes of the Buddha are clear and straight, and the sorrow that does not belong to the Buddha should flow out.

    A drop of Buddha's tears overflowed from his pupil.

    When the teardrop fell into the air, it turned into a flash of light and evaporated in the air.

    "Amitabha, who is the benefactor? Where did he come from, and where does he want to go?" Fogao looked at the girl's slightly familiar but unfamiliar face, and the grief and indignation in his heart became more and more difficult to control.

    The heart that was practicing meditation became messy for a moment, and the Buddhist beads in his hand turned quickly, revealing a trace of heaviness.

    It's late, late, he is late after all.

    A small boat is no longer a small boat...

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2022-05-20 22:46:54~2022-05-21 15:09:14 ~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Blue Sunset;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 75

    In the hustle and bustle of the market, two pairs of eyes looked at each other across the air, and they seemed to see something from the other's eyes.

    Sha Zhou frowned, lowered his voice, and whispered to the purple emperor beside him: "Old Ancestor, the real spirit clansman is here, you go back to the inn first, and I will talk to him." The person in front of him, Sha

    Zhou know.

    I haven't seen him for a few years, but he is still as kind-faced and kind-eyed as Yuan Shazhou remembered, and he is spotless, and time has left no traces on him, only the pure and upright Buddha eyes, with a little more sorrow and a heavy weight.

    Although he restrained his emotions deeply, his Buddha image was stained.

    Fogao, the son of the master of Yulingtai who was born in the spiritual domain but grew up in the Buddhist domain, is the elder brother whom Yuan Shazhou had met once.

    Good luck tricks people, but in just a few years, the Eldar have changed. Now the only one left of the Spirit Race is him.

    Sha Zhou originally planned to go to the Buddha Realm after he cultivated to the Nascent Soul Realm. She knew that in the Buddhist realm, there was another person who had a deep relationship with the spirit clan, and this person might know the whereabouts of the imperial flute.

    Not wanting to keep up with the changes in the plan, before going to the Buddhist realm, there was a clue to the imperial flute. Not only that, this person she didn't want to see for the time being had already stepped out of the Buddhist realm to find her.

    Yes, Sha Zhou didn't want to see Fo Gao.

    Speaking of which, she was still influenced by Yuan Shazhou after all, and Yuan Shazhou didn't want to see him because, she thought, she was ashamed to see him.

    And Shazhou himself...

    can't say why, he had to do it as a last resort, and also didn't want to have too much entanglement with Fogao.

    Zihuang looked at the monk in front of him, nodded immediately, and left temporarily.

    Sha Zhou pursed his lips: "Master, how about sitting with me in the teahouse?"

    "Amitabha, benefactor, please..." Fogao tossed the beads in his hand, tied them to his wrist, said the Buddha's name, and entered with Sha Zhou A teahouse nearby.

    The business of the tea shop is good, and there are many monks sitting in the lobby. The monks are always cold-tempered, although there are conversations, the voices are not noisy.

    Shazhou and Fogao entered, which attracted the attention of many people.

    The monk's robe on Fo Gao was different from other Buddhist cultivators on the Jiuzhou Continent. It was somewhat complicated and holy, revealing dignity. It was easy to recognize that he was not a native Buddhist cultivator of Jiuzhou.

    If you want to talk about where the cultivation of Buddhism is the best, it must be the Buddhaland. The Buddhaland is the place where all the Buddhas in Jiuzhou yearn for. Here, it is a blessing to have a Buddhist cultivator to pry open the door of the Buddha's domain.

    "Shopkeeper, do you have Accord?" After entering the inn, Shazhou found the busy shopkeeper, wanting a quiet place, and had a straight talk with Fogao.

    When Fogao met, he asked her where she was from, obviously, he had seen that she was not Yuan Shazhou.

    Seeing this, but not doing anything, presumably this monk with profound Buddhist teachings had a lot of doubts in his heart and wanted to ask her.

    Although she didn't want to have too much to do with him, there was nothing she couldn't say, because she didn't take over Yuan Shazhou's body, but Yuan Shazhou prayed to the world and invited him here.

    Yuan Shazhou saw the remnant spirits of the spirit clan imprisoned in the Tai Chi Ding, and wanted to extinguish the evil fire and free the remnant spirits of the clan. It happened that the Zhu Youshu she practiced had the effect of extinguishing and washing away the evil fire. ability, so she came.

    It was a deal between her and Yuan Shazhou, a deal in which she avenged the spirit clan and led the spirit back to her hometown, and Yuan Shazhou donated her body for her to seek the Dao.

    Just as Jun Yujie thought in his heart, which cultivator does not have a heart to seek immortals and ask questions. Sha Zhou has learned Zhu Youshu and is also very interested in seeking immortals. , but put it here, this kind of delusion can come true.

    There is no gain or loss in this transaction, it is just a cause and effect.

    If we want to talk about cause and effect, which school in the world can talk about it better than those who practice Buddhism. The first time Fo Gao saw Sha Zhou, he saw the cause and effect between her and the Lingzu. This is why he saw that Sha Zhou was not Sha Zhou, but he didn't make a move, but asked aloud.

    The shopkeeper asked the clerk in the store to lead Shazhou and Fogao into an accord, and the two sat cross-legged, silently facing each other, until the clerk served tea, exited the accord and closed the door, then Sha Zhou made a sound.

    "Master, if you want to ask something, just ask directly." Sha Zhou held the teapot on the table and filled Fo Gao with tea.

    Fogao's eyes fixed on Shazhou's face for a moment, he slapped a lotus finger, lowered his eyebrows and nodded, and said: "What is the benefactor? Where did he come from, and what do you want to do?" Fogao's question remained the same, and he fell

    silent , watching Sha Zhou quietly, waiting for Sha Zhou's answer.

    "Who am I and where did I come from? It's inconvenient to tell the master. The only thing I can tell the master is that I am Sha Zhou, and I am not Sha Zhou. The spirit clan's disasters are all due to the ambition of the double sect. The Tai Chi Ding is in Jingdezhou On the altar, the remnant spirits of the spirit clan are burned by the blazing fire of thousands of karma in Jingdezhou every day, and they cannot live in peace. I want to explore the tomb of the boundless sea, find the imperial flute, and ring the Taiji cauldron to attract The remnants of the spirit race return to their hometowns."

    Hearing about the existence of remnants, Fogao's eyes were filled with sadness, but he was a person with a very stable mind, and as soon as his emotions came out, he calmed down again.

    He was silent for a long time, then raised his eyes again, and asked in a low voice: "Where did Xiaozhou go?"

    He asked very lightly, as if he had understood something, but he still asked persistently.

    Sha Zhou raised his eyes and fixed his gaze on his face. After a long time, he sighed deeply and said, "The soul is gone, there is no spirit child of the spirit race in the world." It turned out that

    Sha Zhou was indeed gone, and it was after a hundred years.

    A wisp of Yuan Shazhou's remnant spirit was tearing apart the space, leading her to Jiuzhou, and entrusting her in her body. But that day, after she broke her feelings for Yu Qingtiao, she told her her body's appeal, and then Completely disappeared.

    Sha Zhou couldn't save her.

    Because that is just a remnant spirit, and it is still a remnant spirit that came from a hundred years later. The task of this remnant spirit is to tell her the truth, give her the power of the spirit race, and then make a deal with her.

    To be honest, she doesn't even count as a remnant spirit, it can only be said to be a ray of obsession.

    The answer was ruthless, Fogao's pupils opened, cracks appeared in the cold Buddha's face, and a stream of blood snaked down along the corners of his tightly pursed lips.

    His blood, like his tears, evaporated as a drop of light as soon as it overflowed.

    With a flick of his wrist, he twirled the beads again and turned them quickly.

    It seems that he wants to use this to suppress his emotions.

    Sha Zhou stared at his face with black eyes, and slowly said: "With all the remaining power of the spirit race, she prayed to heaven and earth to attract me. This is the price. Please forgive me, master. As far as I know, the one who disappeared tens of thousands of years ago Lingzi, the boy next to him has descendants, and there is still hope for the continuation of the spirit race."

    Sha Zhou didn't want to lie to the monk in front of him, so he chose to tell the truth, but he was full of uncontrollable sadness, which made her feel unbearable. So, hope was expressed again.

    Although she has a teacher's school, she also worshiped Qingxu as her teacher under the incense of Qingxu. Her elder brother, whom she had never met, was most likely a descendant of the Spirit Race.

    This person disappeared in the tomb of Boundless Sea 3,000 years ago. His life and death are unknown, but if there is no news of his death, he must be still alive. After all, he must give this master some hope.

    "Thank you for telling me, the benefactor must be a kind-hearted person with all the merits and virtues in his body. I will trouble you about the remnants of the spirit clan." Fogao did not immerse himself in sadness for long, and after a while, he restrained his outward emotions.

    Fogao thanked Sha Zhou humbly. Seeing his expression, Sha Zhou sighed, but he couldn't hold back, and said, "Master, you should know what you will face in revenge. People outside your own party, listen to me. A word of advice, go back to the Buddhist realm, and let me, a secular person, bear the burden of the Yulingtai."

    From the beginning to the end of the original book, there is no mention of Fogao, and even the Three Realms are just the background setting of the world in the book. After joining the WTO, Sha Zhou doesn't know his final outcome.

    But judging from the ending of the original book, his ending may not be good.

    In the finale of the book, the status of the Shuangzong is still lofty without any change. The heroine and Yi Chonglou live happily in the Lingyun Xianzong.

    If nothing happened to Fogao, apart from other things, he would at least know that Yuan Shazhou was killed by Yi Zhonglou and the heroine, and that he was killed on the altar.

    Judging from the fact that he crossed the North Sea for thousands of miles and chased him to the inner four states, since he knew the end of Yuan Shazhou, how could he sit idly by.

    However, there is no mention of the grievances between the Lingzu and the two sects in the book, and there is no one who is related to this matter. Therefore, in the end, Fogao must also fall into the hands of the two sects.

    Sha Zhou had a very good impression of this Buddha. Since Sha Zhou had guessed his ending, she didn't want him to go to ruin. She hoped that he would return to the Buddha's realm. accident.

    "Amitabha, the kindness of the benefactor, Fogao's heart. If the fate of life and death is outside the body, you can ignore it." Fogao said with a Buddha's name and lowered his eyebrows.

    Sha Zhou saw that he had lost his mind, and knew that he could not force him, so he changed his voice and said, "Since the master is interested, how about going with Sha Zhou? Although the news of the holy artifact of the spirit clan was released by the Shuangzong to lure me away from the magic gate, But in the tomb of the Boundless Sea, there should indeed be the Holy Artifact of the Yulingtai. As I said just now, there is still a successor to the Spirit Race, and it is not because of Master An's heart, but there is indeed such a person." Sha Zhou paused, and said

    : "But this person entered the tomb of Boundless Sea three thousand years ago in search of the imperial flute. This tomb also has some connections with the spirit race. Master, please enter the tomb with me." "In this way, there will be a benefactor.

    " Gao glanced at Sha Zhou, without any hesitation, agreed to go with Sha Zhou.

    Their goals are the same, and Fogao still has some thoughts of his own.

    Although this woman is not Xiaozhou, she is another continuation of Xiaozhou in the world...

    Sha Zhou raised his brows lightly, nodded and smiled: "Then master and I will go back to the inn first."

    After finishing speaking, Sha Zhou put a piece of spirit stone on the table, led Fo Gao out of the tea house, and settled down with them The inn went.

    Fogao was silent, step by step with the lotus seal, and slowly followed behind Shazhou.

    Along the way, the two were silent, but the atmosphere was inexplicably harmonious.

    Before arriving at the inn, the silence between the two was broken by a banter.

    "Oh, the little girl is amazing. It hasn't been long, and she has become a Nascent Soul. Tsk tsk tsk, this talent is really amazing. Little girl, catch it, the big gift from the uncle, I'm sure you will like it. "

    Before the sound came to an end, on the side of the street, in the pavilion, there was a pitch-black object that could not be seen. It was thrown down from the window sill on the second floor in an arc.

    Sha Zhou frowned, stretched his hand to the left, and firmly caught the flying thing.

    Seeing what he was receiving in his palm, the corners of Sha Zhou's mouth twitched slightly.

    Bricks...

    the real deal, bricks carved from unknown black stones.

    The shape is almost exactly the same as the miniature version of the holy coffin, except for the runes on the holy coffin, even the coffin board is carved out.

    When Sha Zhou received the brick, he tilted his head slightly. As soon as he looked around, he saw a person lying on his stomach on the second floor window of an inn on the left building.

    This person's mask is unique, with peony patterns in the hollow, and the clothes are gorgeous, with red and green matching each other. If it weren't for his aura, he would not be able to hold back his gaudy clothes.

    Mo Tanguang rested his elbows on the window sill, looking at Sha Zhoushou's brick with interest.

    A gift, a big gift he prepared for her.

    At the beginning, he was given to live by bricks of this shape.

    He was majestic, but fell into the hands of a little girl who practiced Qi. This kind of face-saving thing, even if he died and lay on the coffin, he would never forget it.

    "Senior, you really have a good mood. This brick is still a little bit late. It should be like this."

    The corner of Sha Zhou's mouth was raised slightly, and he smiled wickedly. Haobai turned his wrist, and suddenly there was a pen in his hand.

    She held the brick, and quickly drew a few strokes on the brick, --------------/Yiyiy?Hua/Then she frowned slightly, threw her hand, and threw the brick in the same direction The windowsill on the second floor.

    As soon as Brick approached the window sill, it exploded with a bang.

    The moment it exploded, Mo Tanguang seemed to have sensed it, and hurriedly swayed around, narrowly avoiding the danger of smashing his face.

    At the same time, Duanli's figure suddenly appeared at the window sill. He lowered his eyes, looked at Shazhou on the street, and the extra monks around her, and enlightenment flashed in his eyes.

    He said: "He is naughty, don't argue with him, how about sitting up?"

    "Okay." Sha Zhou smiled at him, turned around and entered the inn.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-21 15:09:14~2022-05-22 12:20:20~Thanks to the little angels who

    irrigated the nutrient solution : 130 bottles of Xiongjiu; 20 bottles of Mulberry in the Wind and Rain; 2 bottles of Fu Mingyuan; 1 bottle of Blue Sunset;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 76

    Time passed in the blink of an eye, and in a flash, it was time to open the Boundless Sea Tomb.

    On the boundless sea, the blue sky is like washing.

    In a sea area thousands of miles away from the city of Yuan Dynasty, the waves beat and the sea surface was swept by a strong wind. In less than half a day, the wind formed a sea tornado, rampaging in a fixed sea area.

    Immediately afterwards, the clear blue sky was suddenly covered with dark clouds, as if something was about to break out of some kind of imprisonment, and the world became strange.

    A hundred miles away from this strange sea, countless monks stepped on their swords, or gathered spirit boats, standing high in the air, staring at the world.

    There are a lot of monks here, all of them are above the Nascent Soul Realm, and there are even a few monks from the Mahayana Realm.

    So the person looked solemn, waiting quietly for the inheritance tomb to surface.

    On the left side, Sha Zhou followed behind Zi Huang, standing against the wind, Zi Huang's powerful aura, withstood most of the sea wind, leaving only a small strand, sweeping towards them.

    And beside Shazhou, Duanli erected the tip of his sword awe-inspiringly, with a pair of deep and quiet eyes staring at the monks of the two sects not far away, sweeping across the open space several miles away.

    Shuang Zong, who crossed the North Sea and came from Jingdezhou to the inner four states, was very overbearing. He cleared a large area and did not allow anyone to approach. They are inferior to others, but no one dares to comment on their domineering behavior. Only Moluo Palace, which is the enemy of the various sects in Jingdezhou, is not afraid to give in, and can cut them a little bit.

    In addition, Fo Gao and Yin Nanchao stood beside Sha Zhou, and Jun Yujie did not show up with Sha Zhou and others because they were not included in the Inheritance Tomb. As for where he is hiding, no one knows.

    The atmosphere in this piece of sky is a bit weird, facing each other in a triangle.

    Moluo Palace, Shuangzong, and Shazhou, each of the three parties refused to give in. Although they did not move, the intent of killing lingered in all three parties, making people afraid to approach.

    Many people who wanted to enter the Inheritance Tomb didn't want to cause more trouble at the moment. Seeing that the three parties were secretly competing with each other, they all stayed away from them.

    When everyone was waiting for the opening of the Inheritance Tomb, the three parties that looked the most were the three parties. Those who didn't know the reason asked the people around them in a low voice.

    "What's going on over there?"

    "What else is going on? The Shuangzong crossed the North Sea and came to the inner four states. The Mo Luo Palace and the Shuangzong have always been at odds with each other. Now they meet on a narrow road, and they naturally refuse to give in."

    " What's going on on the other side, I think there seems to be monks from the Buddha Realm over there, why, did Moluo Palace even provoke the Buddha Realm?" "Which

    deep mountain and old forest did you come from ? I don’t even know the biggest news in the past few years.”

    Hearing someone ask this question, someone glanced at this person strangely.

    Seeing the curious look on this person's face, he said again: "It is said that the Shuangzong of Jingde Prefecture wiped out the Lingyu in the three domains. The Lingyu and the Buddha's domain have always been closely related. The female cultivator is gone. It is rumored that she is the only survivor in the spiritual realm. However, it was just a rumor before, but now that the great monk of the Buddha realm has appeared and walked with this woman, it must be true."

    " Hiss——to destroy the entire Lingyu clan, what is the Shuangzong doing?" "

    It is said that it is for the power of the Canglong, just wait and see, after the inheritance tomb is closed this time, the sky in Jiuzhou will change."

    Said The person who said this glanced lightly, and glanced at the monk of the double sect with disdain.

    Right now there is no disturbance from the sects and sects, but they are temporarily suppressed due to the prestige of the dual sects and have not erupted

    . On the daughter of the clan, once the female cultivator of the spiritual clan is accused by the double sect, the inner and outer eight states will take advantage of the gap to vent the evil spirit suppressed by the double sect for tens of thousands of years.

    As for how the other sects in Jingdezhou will choose, we don't know for the time being, but after all, Jingdezhou is not an iron plate, and when the time comes, this day will undoubtedly change.

    That is to say, Shuangzong has been in a high position for a long time, and his eyes are clean, so he can't see the current situation clearly.

    After waiting for about half an hour, the tornado on the sea surface became more and more violent, and the sky became dark. In the center of the tornado, the waves broke through the sea surface, giving birth to heresy, and a vortex quickly formed in the sea.

    The vortex was swift and fierce, and within a moment, it was several miles wide.

    The suction of the vortex expanded infinitely, and it was affected even hundreds of miles away. The monks who were waiting for the inheritance tomb to emerge in mid-air changed their expressions in surprise, and quickly fled away, trying to avoid this suction.

    But at this moment, amidst the dark clouds, a thunderbolt struck the vortex in the sea.

    The sea surged across the river, and within the vortex, an island slowly emerged from the water.

    This is an island blocked by an enchantment. Although it came out of the sea, there is no trace of dew on the entire island. The island is full of birds and flowers, and countless spiritual plants grow densely on the island. In addition, on the top of the stone peak on the island, a transparent door shone with dazzling light.

    As soon as the island appeared, the cultivator who was about to retreat stopped instantly, turned around, and rushed towards the island.

    The only thing that is not moving is the three parties facing each other in the sky.

    "Tsk tsk, old dogs of the Tianling Immortal Sect, you have traveled all the way to the inner four states just for the tomb of the dead. Now that the tomb has appeared, why don't you move?

    " You guys like stealing and robbing the most, and if you don’t move now, you must be thinking of taking advantage of it.”

    Mo Tanguang was dressed in fancy clothes, flamboyant, and stepped on the spirit boat, looking at the ground arrogantly. People with double sects.

    "Zhuzi, you are full of nonsense, you should be killed."

    The sect was humiliated by the devil, and the leader of Tianling Xianzong looked annoyed. A sword light with spiritual power poured out from between his fingers, and suddenly shot towards Mo Tan. shoot away.

    Mo Tan just sneered, and ignored the old guy who made the move. With one move, he directly put a human-shaped iron lump on his body.

    Iron Pimple was pitch-black and slightly taller than normal people. As soon as it was called out, it blocked the opponent's sword intent in an instant.

    This iron lump is the world-famous mechanical puppet of Mo Luo Palace.

    It is made of fine stone, invulnerable to swords and guns, and invulnerable to all spells. There are many runes carved on its face, which looks extremely weird.

    "It's too unreasonable, it's too unreasonable, you've done everything, why don't you let people talk about it?"

    Mo Tanguang possessed a playful spirit, with a look of Xizi holding his heart and being hit hard, weak, and hid Behind the No. 1 terminal pool.

    "That's right, you, Yue Cong, are a treacherous bastard. You like to cover people's mouths by force to stop telling the truth. Hey, you idiot of the Tianling Immortal Sect. A while ago, the third elder of your sect was looking for someone to sleep with." He loves his concubine, did he dye his head green? I am in a good mood today, and I have big news for you. The one who dyed his hair was Yue Cong. Killed."

    "Hahaha, the stupid son of your third elder's concubine who was born more than ten years ago is also the son of Yue Cong, hey, the third elder is so pitiful, how kind he is to Yue Cong, sweeping away for Yue Cong All obstacles made him the master of the first peak, but Yue Cong slept with his concubine and asked him to raise his son." "Mo Tanguang,     you are the second master of the Moluo Palace, talking nonsense, saying these things Don’t you think it will damage the face of Moluo Palace?” Yue Cong, who led the team, brushed off the dust he saw on his shirt, staring at the nonsense with his eyes like a knife.     Mo Tanguang laughed, swept his cloud sleeves, and stepped out from Duanchi, staring at Yue Cong with contempt with his long and narrow phoenix eyes: "What's so embarrassing, shouldn't it be your Tianling Xianzong who is ashamed in this kind of thing. Tsk Tsk tsk, you Tianling Xianzong claims to be the leader of the righteous way, but inside, it is so chaotic that I, a demon who doesn't know what shame is, is eye-opening and embarrassing.     " You can slander with foolish words." Yue Cong snorted coldly, then released his sword intent, and attacked Mo Tanguang.

    With a flash of sword light in Mo Tanguang's hand, he strangled his sword intent in mid-air, and laughed arrogantly: "Immortal Sect of Tianling, look, Yue Cong is getting angry from embarrassment, and he is going to kill someone to silence him. What are you waiting for, quickly give this to your third elder!" Catch those with dyed hair too, and if you bring them back to the Tianling Immortal Sect, the three elders of your family will definitely be rewarded." On the

    other side, Sha Zhou and his party took advantage of Mo Tanguang to attract the attention of the Shuangzong, and fled away. Go, just look at it, almost rushing to the Inheritance Island.

    Therefore, it is also good for a madman to become crazy sometimes.

    "Elder Yue, the daughter of the spirit clan has come to the island, so don't talk nonsense with him, hurry up and chase after him."

    The people of Lingyun Xianzong were also disturbed by Mo Tanguang's sudden voice, and when they recovered, they found that the target person was gone. Fleeing away without a sound, he frowned, and hurriedly called Yue Cong.

    Yue Cong can be regarded as the rising leader of Tianling Xianzong. Before he was 3,000 years old, he had already fit into a perfect body.

    "Hey, that's right, it's troublesome to meet people like you. Look, if it weren't for you, I would definitely be the first to go to the island. I really have no eyesight, and I don't know how to choose the time if I want to reminisce. If you can't enter the inheritance tomb, I will take you."

    Mo Tanguang didn't wait for the people of Lingyun Xianzong to speak, the magic sword suddenly started, and then he didn't talk about martial arts, one sword turned into seven, and moved towards the chaos of the two sects. With a flick of the sword, he jerked his body like a shooting star across the sky and rushed towards the island.

    This provocative move made Shuang Zong's teeth itch.

    However, this person is flamboyant, and he is different from Duanli. Wherever he goes, he will always be surrounded by blood guards, and he never acts alone.

    No, the monk of Shuangzong was annoyed and wanted to fight back, but was immediately blocked by the blood guard led by No. 1 Duanchi.

    Shuangzong's target was Shazhou, and he didn't want to get too entangled with the blood guards, so he left a few people to restrain him, and quickly ran to the island.

    "It seems that Shuangzong really wants to do something in the tomb." Sha Zhou who arrived on the island looked at the boundless sea and said in a deep voice.

    "Although our elder brother discovered this tomb thousands of years ago, and we don't know how to enter the tomb, it is the first time that Fengming Shengzun's tomb has been opened. Shuangzong is the same as us. Unfamiliar with it. It will not be easy for them to do something."

    Yin Nanzhao on the side whispered.

    After such a long time, Yin Nanzhao already understood what kind of trouble he caused by leading a teacher and accepting apprentices.

    However, even if it is troublesome, he does not regret it.

    Before he could repay the kindness of his master for his upbringing, the old man was dismissed. His wish during his lifetime was to pass on the Dao of Talismans. Sha Zhou's talent for Dao of Talismans is outstanding. With her around, Master's inheritance of Dao of Talismans will never be broken.

    Therefore, even if Sha Zhou has a lot of troubles, he will admit it.

    "Mo Luo Palace has brought over forty experts above Nascent Soul Realm, and they will restrain the Shuangzong in the tomb." Duanli said coldly.

    Sha Zhou's black eyes were half-empty, and he said meaningfully: "It's so fun to restrain, you say, if all the high-ranking monks who came from the Shuangzong this time were damaged in the tomb, would the Shuangzong be hurt and helpless?"

    After entering the tomb, it is impossible to let them run away. Although it is very difficult to kill all the monks of the Shuangzong sect, Sha Zhou feels that he can try.

    After all, once she enters the tomb, she will take advantage of the right time and place.

    As for people and...

    It's all about human efforts. Although she seems to be weak, she still has many helpers now.

    Among other things, her 18 copper corpses have been completed, plus the ancestors still have freshly baked corpses, plus a pair of zombie bones, hehe, it's not sure who will kill who if they go in.

    "Oh, the little girl's temperament is really in line with my uncle's wishes, little nephew, do you want to visit another pier and come to my Moluo Palace to hang out. You are coming, and from now on, you will be number one." Mo Tanguang landed on the ground

    . , Hearing Sha Zhou's words that he wanted to wipe out the Shuangzong, his eyes lit up, he pushed Yin Nanzhao away familiarly, and looked at Sha Zhou with a smile.

    Sha Zhou didn't want to pay attention to this guy with brain problems, so he made a wrong foot, turned a corner, and came to Zihuang's side, using his ancestor's momentum, he threw away Mo Tanguang.

    Mo Tan is crazy, but he has good eyesight.

    Of the few people present, only Sha Zhou and Yin Nanzhao could be bullied by him. Although Zihuang and Fogao held back their breath, they were not easy to provoke at first glance, so he did not provoke them at all.

    Duanli opened his black eyes, glanced at the restless Mo Tanguang, stopped him from speaking again, and then said, "It won't hurt if you slump, but I will feel sorry for it." Shuangzong has been established in Jiuzhou for too long, dozens

    of High-ranking monks are just the tip of the Zongmen iceberg, even if they are all killed, they are still far away from being injured.

    "Amitabha, the angry Buddha opened his eyes and stopped killing with killing." Fo Gao on one side lowered his eyebrows, lightly tossed the Buddhist beads twisted in his hand, wrapped them around his upper wrist, and said in a low voice.

    Mo Tan just glanced at Fogao, and laughed, "The rumors are true, the monk who came out of the Buddhaland is really a violent monk." While the few people were talking, the

    people from Shuangzong also rushed to the island. Open, the light gate on the rocky top of the island, suddenly the sun shines brightly, jade slips, like meteors pouring out, quickly fly out from the light gate.

    "Go to the Jade Slip in the Inheritance Tomb, grab it."

    Someone yelled the moment they saw the Jade Slip, and immediately after, the whole island went into chaos.

    The accident happened suddenly, no one thought that the inheritance tomb still has a limited number of people. Everyone thought that as long as they can pass through the light gate on the stone top, they can enter the tomb, but it is not possible now.

    This inheritance tomb was discovered by a sect in Dongtanzhou. It took several years to confirm that this tomb is an inheritance tomb, and there is an inheritance of a saint who has crossed the robbery inside, and there are restrictions on the cultivation of the tomb. , You need Nascent Soul or above.     According to the inheritance of the holy venerable, the cultivation base is still limited to the Nascent Soul, so it is not a matter for each sect to hold a big contest or allocate quotas to determine the candidates for the tomb. Who doesn't want the inheritance of the Holy One, let alone someone who later reported that there are holy artifacts hidden in the tomb.

    Under all kinds of temptations, they simply did not engage in any tricks for allocating quotas. Jiuzhou's strength is the most important thing. If you want to enter the tomb to get the inheritance and the holy relic, then you have to rely on your own ability.

    Therefore, there are so many people on the island.

    As soon as the jade slips from the tomb flew out, everyone knew that the first hurdle was coming, and everyone didn't care about anything, and started to grab the jade slips like crazy.

    "I came here from such a distance, I can't get nothing, you play, I won't accompany you." Mo Tanguang saw that others moved, and immediately jumped into the action of seizing the jade slip .

    The Zihuang at the side observed the light from the entrance of the tomb at a close distance, his legs sank, his big palm opened, and his slightly pale five fingers grabbed the air, and three pieces of the jade slips that flew out fell into him. hands.     As soon as Zihuang changed hands, he handed the three pieces of jade slips to Shazhou, Fogao, and Yin Nanzhao, saying: "This tomb is restricted by cultivation, I can't enter with this body, Xiaozhou, I'll go back first, after entering the tomb , I’ll come out again.”     At the entrance of the tomb, I don’t know what kind of array the tomb owner has set up here, which can screen the cultivation base. This tomb can only enter the monks of the two realms of Nascent Soul and Huashen, and no one can enter this tomb.     The main purpose of the tomb is to select the inheritors. The lower the cultivation level, the better, but the owner of the tomb, who was a saint before his death, placed the tomb in the boundless sea. His cultivation level is too low, so he doesn't like it, so, The cultivation base of the inheritors is fixed on Yuanying and Huashen.     Duanli is also a fit now, he is the same as the Zihuang, he cannot enter the tomb, but Shazhou has a holy coffin on his body, and if he cannot enter openly, they will sneak in.     After Zihuang finished speaking, he waved his hand and returned to the holy coffin with Duanli.     Shazhou and Fogao glanced at each other, they moved to the entrance of the tomb, and stepped in without thinking, while Yin Nanzhao followed closely behind and also entered the tomb.     Before stepping in, Sha Zhou raised his eyes and saw a pair of people from the sect and Mo Tanguang.     To say that Mo Tanguang is a lunatic is true and wrong.

    It was just to snatch the jade slips, so this guy directly used his big move and let out a few Luo Sha from Mo Luo Palace. None of these Roshas chased after them, and pointed to the monks before the fusion of the two sects. Obviously, he also saw that there were restrictions on the cultivation level at the entrance of the tomb, and knew that the combined monks could not enter the inheritance tomb, so he simply refused Doing non-stop, taking advantage of the chaos, to cause trouble for the Shuangzong.

    At the same time, Shazhou was still in the air, and caught a glimpse of her ancestor Yujie.

    Seeing the appearance of his ancestor, Sha Zhou smiled.

    The two sects are miserable... The patriarch Yujie appeared, their Mahayana and Fusion, they can't even think about leaving the boundless sea today.

    As for the Nascent Soul and Huashen who entered the tomb, it wasn't her boasting, they... couldn't do anything to her.

    Sure enough, as soon as Sha Zhou's figure disappeared into the tomb, Jun Yujie from the outside began to kill him.

    He originally wanted to wipe out the Shuangzong people outside the tomb, but Shuangzong has been in Jiuzhou for so many years, and he is not a vegetarian. He realized that the tomb gate can screen cultivation, so he began to help his family's Nascent Soul and Huashen snatched the jade slips, and when Jun Yuyang made a move, he split up his hands and held back Jun Yujie.

    In the end, only a few of their Nascent Souls and Huashen fell under the red flames of the Junyu Step, while the rest of the Fusion and Mahayana, the moment the tomb door closed, turned their targets and pointed their swords at the Junyu Step.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-22 12:20:20~2022-05-23 12:20:18~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : Me|Xiong, 1 Shangxuan;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Yaoyaoling; 10 bottles of Shangxuan; 3 bottles of Zhou Congee; 2 bottles of Fu Mingyuan

    ; Support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 77

    How the battle outside will end, Sha Zhou doesn't know.

    But she felt that since Patriarch Yujie had given the ring to kill, he would never be disappointed. Those who did not enter the tomb of the double sect will surely become the spoils of her ancestors today.

    Shazhou, Fogao, and Yin Nanchao were among the first to enter the tomb. However, this tomb is extremely strange. Obviously, the three of them came in one after another, but they changed their gazes, but there was no companion in front of them.

    Fo Gao and Yin Nanchao got lost. The landing place of the two of them was not with her.

    Shazhou is now in a quiet bush, with a clear stream at his feet, the stream is trickling, winding down the mountain along the stream. As soon as she landed, she sensed the turbulent coercion and chaotic atmosphere in the space.

    Sha Zhou calmed down and swept away the coercion generated by the space.

    A tomb is a tomb after all, even in a different space, it seems to be surrounded by fairy mist, but under this fairy mist, it is filled with countless auras.

    Sha Zhou is very sensitive to breath, just now when he came in, he sensed the dark and tyrannical breath of monsters in the air.

    The forest was very quiet, so quiet that there was no other sound except the sound of running water.

    Sha Zhou didn't act in a hurry. She stood there with a solemn expression. She took out the jade slip she got on the island and studied it.

    However, I don't know what taboo the owner of the tomb has set up in this space. The consciousness stretched out less than three feet before being bounced back.

    The strength of the rebound was still a bit shocking, making Sha Zhou dizzy for a few seconds.

    Obviously, the monk's spiritual sense to explore the way failed in this tomb.

    Sha Zhou frowned lightly, withdrew his consciousness, and looked around vigilantly with his naked eyes.

    However, there were only so many places that could be seen with the naked eye. She looked around and saw nothing, until she raised her eyes inadvertently and caught a glimpse of the sun in the sky, and she realized the abnormality.

    The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, always unchanged, but the sun hanging above the head is a bit weird.

    Sha Zhou couldn't describe that kind of weirdness, but judging from her experience of stargazing and calculation from time to time, she felt that there was something wrong with the sun above her head.

    Sha Zhou's expression was dignified, his brows darkened and he thought for a moment, then he flipped his wrist lightly, and in his white palm, there was a small compass the size of a palm.

    There is a carving on the upper and lower sides of the compass, Yang on the upper side and Yin on the lower side, a sun pattern on the top, and a half-moon model on the bottom.

    When the sand boat crossed, because it was Jiuzhou where the soul body was pulled into, the guys who used to eat didn't bring it with them, but her ancestors had many, and she didn't have good things, but her ancestors did.

    Especially Xuanjizi.

    This is an ancestor who likes to do academic research, and there are all kinds of weird things in his sleeping place.

    And these things, Shazhou can borrow.

    The compass in Sha Zhou's hand is different from the compass used by ordinary Taoists. There are nine layers on it, and each layer is a disk.

    The compass is an important tool for geomantic omen, but most people only understand the site, and the site is also the most basic thing to look at the acupoints.

    The heaven and earth are mysterious, the nine-level compass, and Shazhou actually only looks at the inner three. And these three plates are the three layers closest to the center point of the compass, representing heaven, earth and man respectively, so-called sky plate, land plate, and human plate. As for the outer six floors, although Shazhou has studied it, he still has a vague understanding. He only knows that these six floors are derived from the Sanpan of Heaven, Earth and Human, and only serve the Sanpan of Heaven, Earth and Human.

    There are three sets of heaven, earth and man, observing the sky, observing the earth, and observing people. They are intertwined, distinguishing the secrets of heaven, knowing geography, and observing people's popularity... No matter where they are, the

    meridians in the compass and the geomagnetic meridian are all side by side, even if they are changed. In a time and space, or in today's tomb, with the geomagnetic meridian as the center, Shazhou can use the three needles of the compass to guide and distinguish the direction.

    Sha Zhou felt that the sun was strange, so he took out the compass, guided by the three needles on the compass, and soon knew the strangeness of the sun, and where the strangeness was.

    It was noon now, and the sun was not going west, but east. That is to say, in this tomb, the sun breaks its established law, goes in the opposite direction, rises in the west and sets in the east.

    Seeing the problem clearly, Shazhou put a faint smile on his mouth, waved his hand, put the compass back into the space, turned around, followed the sun, and walked towards the east where it set.     Dong Weizun, whether it is her or the other people who enter the tomb, they should go east immediately, because the east is most likely to be the main cave of the owner of the cemetery, but the owner of the cemetery is very interesting. The direction is reversed.     If those monks couldn't find out that the direction in the tomb was reversed, they would all go west.     One east and one west, but it is far away from the real inheritance.     Not to mention, Sha Zhou really guessed right.     What the eyes see is the most confusing.     Like Sha Zhou, who can detect a different direction as soon as they enter the tomb, except for a few monks who are more proficient in the formation, 90% of them are disturbed by the sun in the sky.     As soon as many people entered the inheritance tomb, they immediately used the sun to identify the direction, and then walked westward confidently.     And among them, Yin Nanzhao who got separated from Sha Zhou, and Mo Tanguang who entered the tomb after they entered the tomb.     Yin Nanzhao has been studying talisman arrays for a thousand years, but he didn't understand it. He is very familiar with the theory, but the actual operation is a mess. He glanced at the direction of the sun and walked in the opposite direction.     Not only did he go by himself, but he also took others with him.     There was a plain near where he landed, and there were one or two monks nearby. These two monks listened to his sworn analysis of Dong Weizun and where the main tomb was, and then they left with him.     And Mo Tanguang...     he was purely chasing the people from the Shuangzong, heading west.     As for Fogao, after he landed, he concentrated his mind for half a day. After the moon rose, he judged the direction by Yin and Yang, and then walked towards the direction of Sha Zhou with suspicion.

    Cultivation is different, and not everyone is the same as Shazhou. With something like a compass, it is not surprising that the sun distracts your vision, and it is not surprising that you go in the wrong direction. However, it only takes a few days to go wrong. After a long time, the monks will naturally find the strangeness in the tomb. It depends on whether they discover it early or late, but they will miss something.

    Sha Zhou's goal was always the imperial flute in the tomb.

    Sha Zhou didn't think that the owner of the cemetery would throw a treasure of this level like the imperial flute, and it was most likely in the main tomb.

    As long as she finds the main tomb, she can find the imperial flute.

    Sha Zhou flew out of the woods slowly with his sword in hand. When the road ahead was exhausted, he took a quick look and found a lake.

    Spiritual consciousness can't explore the way, so Sha Zhou can only think of another way, jump from the flying sword to the ground, then take out seven talismans from the Qiankun bag, throw them into the air, let the talismans go to find her way, and take a look Are there any other monks around here?

    At this time, Zihuang also came out from the space of the holy coffin with Duanli.

    When entering this cemetery, the light from the tomb door can wipe out unqualified monks, but after entering, there are no restrictions on cultivation. Neither Zihuang nor Duanli felt the space squeeze.

    As soon as the two came out, like Sha Zhou, they immediately released their spiritual consciousness to explore the way, but in the end, they also couldn't find anything.

    "The space in the tomb has the ability to suppress the spiritual consciousness. Xiaozhou, the east is the respect. If you go east, the main tomb should be in the east." Passed down in the same line, Zihuang also set the direction to the east immediately.

    His voice is gentle, not in a hurry, and it sounds like he has a sense of planning and control of the overall situation, which is completely different from the elegance of his appearance.

    Sha Zhou looked at the lake, pointed forward with his pale fingers, and said, "This direction is the east."

    Zihuang and Duanli were slightly startled, and looked up at the sky at the same time.

    Duanli frowned lightly: "Is the sun going east?"

    Sha Zhou nodded: "The direction in the tomb is retrograde, the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. If you judge the direction according to the direction of the sun, everyone will go in the opposite direction."

    Duanli: "Since Venerable Fengming set up the inheritance tomb, he must want to find a qualified inheritor. The direction is reversed. Maybe this is the first step for the tomb owner to test the successor." The direction is wrong

    , It must be impossible to reach the main tomb. Even if it is discovered later, it will miss the opportunity. In the first pass, many people who are not thoughtful enough can be screened out.

    Looking at the lake, Sha Zhou murmured, "This tomb looks calm, but there are a lot of evil spirits. Ancestor, there may be something in the tomb." Although there are few evil spirits lingering in the sky,

    each strand is very heavy.

    If judged by Yin Sha, there may be big guys in this tomb. However, the distance is far, is not, yet to be confirmed.

    Zihuang: "Even if you have something, it's not as difficult as you are today. You practice too fast and lack actual combat, so you can break into this cemetery by yourself. I will go to the west to have a look. I think there will be many people going to the west."

    The highest level of zombies is albino bone. With Sha Zhou's current practice, albino bone is no longer difficult for her. On the contrary, the monsters and high-level monks in this world pose a slight threat to her.

    But if a child wants to grow up, he must step out of the wings of the elders. He and the ancestor Yujie have the same idea, and they don't want to interfere too much with her growth until the moment of death.

    "Yeah, patriarch, let's go, patriarch, I think patriarch Yujie means that he has the idea of ​​refining corpses and generals. Take it easy when you do it, because you have broken arms and legs, it will be troublesome to sew." Sha Zhou Hearing Zi Huang's words, Dang even understood what he meant.

    Patriarch Zihuang wanted to hunt alone, and the target of hunting was the disgusting monk of the double sect.

    For the Shuangzong, Sha Zhou hated it from the bottom of her heart. If it wasn't for her lack of strength, she couldn't kill them all with one blow. She really wanted to get rid of these people quickly, and then cut off the karma with the Spirit Race, so that she could practice better.

    Being trapped in grievances all the time, and having to deal with these people all the time while practicing, it's really annoying.

    But Lu had to go step by step, and the crab had to eat one bite at a time. If she wanted to shake the Shuangzong, or even destroy them, she had to lie dormant and plan slowly.

    Zihuang nodded and smiled: "Then I'll go, if you have something to do, call me through the holy coffin."

    After saying that, he swayed slightly and disappeared on the spot.

    When he left, Sha Zhou turned his gaze to Duanli: "Is there a way to contact Mo Tanguang?"

    Duanli nodded: "Yes."

    Sha Zhou: "Then tell him not to go in the wrong direction.

    " Good things should all be in the main tomb. It is better not to be cheaper than to be cheaper than others.

    Duanli hummed lightly, fluttered his cloud sleeves lightly, and several little spirit swords cut through the mountain wind and flew in different directions.

    As for Yin Nanluo and Fogao, Shazhou had no way to contact them. Whether they could reach the main tomb depended on their luck.

    The released talisman returned after about two sticks of incense, and the information he brought back made Sha Zhou appear cautious.

    When Duanli saw her expression, he knew that something was different ahead.

    "How?"

    Sha Zhou took the talisman back into the space and looked into the distance: "It's unusual. After passing this lake, there is a canyon. The news brought back by the paper figurine shows that there is something in the canyon." Although the talisman paper can

    detect Road, but there are quite a lot of restrictions, the distance will not be too far, and it is not clear what the danger ahead is.

    But being able to explore the way is better than not being able to develop his spiritual sense and having his eyes dimmed. At least Shazhou knows that there is a way ahead.

    "Since I have guessed the direction of the main tomb, I have to go to it even if there is something. Let's go and check it out first." Duanli said in a calm voice, looking into the distance with his black eyes.

    As Duanli said, he threw the dharma sword into the sky, stretched out his big palm, wrapped his strong arms around Sha Zhou's waist, and carried the sand boat, and landed on the sword steadily.

    The same deep purple clothes are intertwined in the wind, like blooming purple roses, extremely magnificent.

    Sha Zhou stood firm on his toes, and looked sideways, with suspicion in his eyes, fixed on Duanli's side face.

    I don't know if the earth soul has returned, but this person's facial features are becoming more and more handsome, and the narrow and long eyes are always cold, but in the eyes, there is a bit of stubbornness that she has seen in the earth soul.

    This stubbornness relieved him a little, and he looked no longer so superior.

    Shazhou is strange.

    Why did he suddenly invite her to ride with him?

    When she was in Jingdezhou, she used the Yufeng Talisman to drive, her legs became weak, and he never invited her to use his magic sword to rest for a while.

    How do you switch sex now?

    Duanli stared straight ahead with his black eyes, his face was solemn, he didn't seem to notice Sha Zhou's sizing up, the hand around Sha Zhou's waist didn't seem to hang down at all, neither heavy nor light, it was still resting on Sha Zhou's waist between.

    Sha Zhou took a few glances and saw that his expression remained the same, so he also shifted his gaze to the lake.

    Although she has never been to Jiuzhou's tomb, she knows that no matter what the tomb is, it is always in danger. If she is not careful, she will not know when the danger is approaching.

    The eyes that fell on the face moved away, Duanli's eyes were half closed, and there was a slight arc around the cold and hard mouth.

    The flying sword crossed the lake, the wind was calm, and there was no danger at all, but just because it couldn't be seen didn't mean there was no danger.

    The moment Feijian reached the center of the lake, a ray of tyrannical aura suddenly floated on the calm lake.

    As soon as the unusual breath burst out, the clear lake water surged up in an instant. The lake water rushed ten feet high, but in a blink of an eye, the calm lake gave birth to a spectacular water curtain.

    The water curtain is circular, enclosing the sand boat and Duanli in the center.

    In a strange life, he broke away from the hand resting on Sha Zhou's waist, and suddenly brought Sha Zhou behind him.

    At the same time, a ferocious head popped out from the lake.

    This head is red, triangular in shape, with a crown on the head, eyes as big as basketballs, with upside-down pupils, and bony wings growing on both sides of the cheeks.

    "Jiao?"

    Sha Zhou looked at the head protruding from the bottom of the lake, his pupils constricted, and he exclaimed.

    As soon as her voice fell, there was a loud crashing sound in the water, one, two, three... Suddenly, eight more heads popped out.

    Not only did the eight heads come out, but the body of the foreign object was half exposed from the water because of the high heads.

    This is a snake, a body as big as a room, with nine heads growing on its head.

    As soon as it stood upright, its huge body, like a hill, blocked the way of Sha Zhou and the others.

    "Mutated Hydra?"

    As soon as the monster came out, Duanli's black eyes shrank, and the breath of his body suddenly unfolded.

    "Xiangliu?" Sha Zhou was slightly startled.

    The world is different, perception is different.

    Based on Jiuzhou's cognition, Duanli immediately recognized the thing jumping out of the lake as a mutated Hydra. And Sha Zhou didn't even turn his head when he saw the monster's real body, and called out its other name——Xiang Liu.

    According to legend, Xiangliu is a fierce beast with nine heads in the body of a snake and feeds on people. [①Note]

    Moreover, it can also spray water, which is extremely powerful and more terrifying than floods, because the water it sprays is poisonous, and once it falls into the soil, it will form a poisonous swamp.

    "I can't tell what level it is?"

    Sha Zhou tensed up, came back to his senses, and quickly slapped himself with a spiritual mask with spiritual power.

    The ghost knows if this thing is Xiangliu, if it is, then it can't get its poison on its body, otherwise, even the Immortal Da Luo can't save it.

    "Seventh-level monster, be careful." Duanli's real cultivation is a fusion, and his skill is higher than Sha Zhou's, so he can tell at a glance what level this monster is.

    Sha Zhou gasped: "... the seventh level?"

    Fuck! !

    It's no wonder that this tomb has restrictions on cultivation, and there are only monsters in it, all of which are of the seventh rank. If Yuan Ying came in, let alone go to the main tomb to get the inheritance, it would be a blessing to be able to recover a life from these monsters and demon teeth.

    The strength of the seventh-order monster is comparable to that of a body, and it is extremely vicious. Even a body monk may not be able to kill it.

    What kind of blind box did I open, and as soon as I entered, I met a monster with such high strength.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to     the little angels who

    voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-23 12:20:18~2022-05-24 12:08:56

: 20 bottles of Caochangyingfei; 2 bottles of Fu Mingyuan and Yaoji; 1 bottle of Qiushui Ruoxia and 45330129;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 78

    Although there are many monsters in Jiuzhou, monsters above the sixth level are not common. Unexpectedly, in this tomb, I bumped into a seventh-order monster as soon as I stepped in.

    I don't know how far it is from the main tomb now, but it is a seventh-level monster, so the main tomb is more dangerous.

    The transparent water curtain in the lake, with the appearance of the hydra, is like a circular waterfall falling down, splashing into the water spectacularly.

    Nine ferocious heads, moving in unison, spit out the forked snake letter at the same time, with upside-down pupils staring at Shazhou and Duanli coldly and salivating. Obviously, this hydra regarded the two people who broke into its territory as prey.

    "Be careful, Xiangliu is very poisonous, don't be sprayed by its poison." Sha Zhou didn't dare to be careless, and reminded Duanli in a low voice.

    "Xiangliu?" Duanli was suspicious.

    Sha Zhou didn't explain, and this is not the time to explain. She gathers spirits at her feet, leaves the Duanli sword, and puts her fingers together, and there are three top-grade ice talismans between her fingers.

    Over the past few years, with the improvement of his cultivation, Shazhou's talisman skills have become more and more exquisite. Especially the ice talisman, if it is produced, it must be the top grade, even other talismans that are not the same as her ice root, as long as they are made, they must be top grade talismans.

    It can be said that in terms of Jiuzhou talisman art, almost no one dares to compare with Shazhou. Even the purity of cultivating talisman Taoism is somewhat inferior to the current Shazhou.

    The moment the sand boat talisman was touched, the hydra leaped out of the water with a hiss, swept its tail, and suddenly launched an attack. A huge wave hit Sha Zhou and Duanli with its churning tail. At the same time, a foul-smelling liquid spewed out from the mouth of the Nine Snakes.

    The venom sprayed out was like a rain of arrows, too fast to blink.

    Sha Zhou's eyes tightened, and the three Ice Talismans were thrown into the sky at the same time, freezing the venom in the air at the first moment.

    The moment the venom was frozen, another cold spell was torn apart in an instant, and the meaning of extreme cold suddenly emerged, and in a breath, the nine snake heads of the Hydra were frozen.

    The ice/poison spell is the most powerful of the ice attribute spells. It not only has a freezing effect, but also has a poisonous and corrosive effect. But the hide of this monster seems to be a bit thick, and the corrosion effect is not great. At least for now, it doesn't seem to have suffered much damage.

    At the same time, Duanli's body moved lightly, like a erratic ghost, and in a blink of an eye, he had already jumped onto the snake of the Hydra. The sharp cold sword made a bold move and slashed at the snake of Hydra.

    The place where he attacked was extremely ingenious and impartial, exactly where the snake's body divided into nine snake heads.

    This place is the seven inches of the snake. But Duanli and Shazhou knew very well that it was impossible for a seventh-level monster to easily expose its own dead spot to the enemy. Although Duanli attacked seven inches, it was only a tentative blow.

    Sure enough, it looked like a seven-inch fatal hole, but the sharp sword failed to cause damage to it.

    This monster's defense is very strong, with a single strike, only a few scales were cut off.

    Duanli's blow did not hurt the monster, but enraged it instead. Nine heads frozen by the ice/curse, cracks appeared on the ice layer, and countless slight clicks sounded, and the smooth ice layer was immediately covered with spider webs.

    "Back—"

    Seeing this, Sha Zhou yelled, opened his arms violently, like a light swallow flying upside down, and with the help of a few whirlwinds, he opened the distance from the monster.

    Duan Li, who was standing on the back of the monster, heard the shout, and flew away quickly after shaking again.

    While flying away, the wind sword in his hand pulled out countless sword flowers at a dizzying speed, and slashed at Hydra in different directions, trying to find its weak point.

    Sha Zhou retreated several tens of feet, and when she stabilized her figure, her eyes lit up, and she picked up three talismans again between her fingers, and then threw them into the air.

    The three talismans burned in the air, and a transparent aura envelope covered most of the lake in an instant.

    This is the Lingbing Tiger Locking Formation that Sha Zhou used in Guandufang. There are not many formations, but fine ones are fine.

    Over the years, Shazhou's cultivation base has risen too fast, and because he entered the Nascent Soul, he has very little time to study the formation to open up the realm of supernatural powers. Time is limited. So far, Zhu Youyi has only researched three formations, and this formation is the formation she is most proficient in.

    Although the three formations are few, they are enough for now, and she has been able to integrate the formation jade slips left by Qing Xu into the formations and cunning ways she has learned.

    [There are gods in Jiuzhou, and the soldiers follow the seal, please the patriarch's decree, use the spiritual soldiers, order——]

    Sha Zhou stood awe-inspiring in the air, cleared his cheeks from snow and frost, a solemn and solemn, jade palms pinched seals, In the Dao seal, there is a word of edict suddenly dropped.

    In the array covered by three talismans, the array of light flickered, and the mighty aura surged up, blocking the space in an instant, and the body of the hydra in the array froze for an instant.

    This is the miraculous effect of the Lingbing Locking Tiger Formation.

    When the spirit soldier lock tiger formation first started, the enemies trapped in the formation would freeze for a short time. At this time, if the formation had someone to help them, it would be extremely easy to kill the enemies in the formation.

    Duanli and Shazhou had a tacit understanding, the moment Hydra lost its action, the sharp sword swirled out, interweaving countless sword intents, and slashed at Hydra.

    "Try to chop off its head."

    It was the first time that Shazhou had encountered this kind of monster that only appeared in legends. According to ancient books, Dayu's control of the water was actually the flood caused by Xiangliu. In order to get rid of the flood, Dayu fought fiercely with Xiangliu for several years, but he still couldn't kill it, so he could only suppress it with the help of divine power.

    But during this period, there is one point worthy of reference, that is, one of Liu Xiang's nine heads is the main brain.

    As long as you find the mastermind, you can kill it.

    But at that time, Xiang Liu was cunning and often switched the position of the main brain, which caused Dayu to chop off the wrong head all the time.

    The hydra in front of him looks like Xiangliu and has the same temperament as Xiangliu. According to this calculation, it should be easier to kill it by beheading it than beheading it by seven inches.

    When Duanli heard Sha Zhou's words, Jian Guang suddenly changed lanes halfway, and quickly chopped towards the Hydra's head with a one-shot attack.

    At the same time, in the spirit soldier lock tiger formation, twelve spirit soldiers gathered with spiritual energy stepped out of the clear formation holding a big axe.

    Now that Sha Zhou is a Nascent Soul, the spirit she invited naturally has the power of a Nascent Soul. As soon as the twelve spirit soldiers appeared, they were ordered by Sha Zhou to attack Hydra.

    Sha Zhou's guess was right, when Duanli Nine Swords passed, several ear-piercing hisses sounded, and the eight heads on the left and right of the Hydra were all beheaded and fell into the lake.

    The instant the brain fell, eight pillars of blood spurted out, instantly staining the surface of the lake red.

    The air was full of evil, and the lake water turned black at a speed visible to the naked eye. There were strange blisters in the black water. With the formation of these blisters, the lake surface had a tendency to become more lustrous.

    Sha Zhou frowned, and shouted: "Be careful, it's poisonous."

    By the way, I almost forgot that Xiang Liu's body is poisonous, and the poisonous blood can become a marsh.

    It's too late to say it.

    With a cry from Sha Zhou, he snatched Duanli back from the gate of hell.

    Because Duanli cut off eight heads, he threw his body, trying to take advantage of the victory to pursue and cut off the last head of Hydra. At this moment, he was almost flying under the blood spurted by Hydra. If Sha Zhou hadn't reminded him, he would undoubtedly be poisoned.

    "The head in the middle is his lifeblood." As soon as the extra head fell, Duanli found the Hydra's lifeblood. When he got away, he said, "Xiao Zhou, freeze the poisonous blood and let me get close."     The Hydra, which had lost eight heads, also became manic. With a hiss, the mountain-like beast suddenly revealed its entire surface of the lake. Immediately, it swept its tail and chased after Duanli crazily.     It sprayed poison while chasing, and every venom could fly several feet away.     While spraying the poison, the huge snake tail was still sweeping left and right in the air, and every time it swept, there was a heavy force that slammed into the formation.

    Not only that, but the eight heads that had just been chopped off grew out again miraculously.

    However, the regrown head was a bit uneven, three circles smaller than the main brain in the center. The eight extra heads immediately intensified the amount of poison it sprayed, and the entire formation was full of poison.

    These venoms were so powerful that Duanli was forced to not get close. The wind sword he used to disturb people's sight was even corroded by its venom, so Duanli had to sacrifice his natal swords.

    As soon as the two natal swords came out, the breath of the evil dragon pervaded in an instant, and the phantoms of two evil dragons in the formation space jumped out from the hilts of the swords, biting together with the hydra.

    Sha Zhou stood aloof in the midair of the formation, his eyes half empty, staring at the battle within the formation.

    Seeing that the spirit soldiers summoned by her formation were not affected by the venom, and even the giant in the hands of the spirit soldiers could chop off the eight newly grown heads from time to time, she lowered her eyebrows and thought for a moment, then said loudly: "The eight cerebellums Give it to me, you are in charge of the mastermind, if the nine brains are cut off at the same time, it will surely die."

    After finishing speaking, Shazhou's expression froze, and the seal was pushed again, and he even invited the five patriarchs for the decree, and Leng Shengsheng invited another sixty spirits soldier.

    Right now, there are a total of seventy-two spirit soldiers in the formation.

    Shazhou divided the seventy-two spiritual soldiers into eight, and made nine into a group, and issued an imperial order.

    The spirit soldiers were ordered to quickly change positions, and then stacked nine into one, forming a huge spirit figure, holding the spirit ax in his hand, and at the same time chopped off the newly grown head of the Hydra.

    Just when the spirit ax was about to cut off eight heads, Duanli frowned lightly, let out a deep shout, and suddenly rushed into the air, with his palms wide open, pouring majestic spiritual power into the two swords.

    The two swords were forced, and flew up quickly, with a beautiful light that devoured people, and slashed on the main brain of the hydra.

    The nine heads all fell into the lake almost at the same time.

    The lake rolled and boiled.

    But in an instant, the entire lake was colored red by the blood of the hydra, but just as the red surfaced, it turned black again and meandered away.

    Wherever the black blood passed, it became swampy land. The snake body of the hydra fell down with a bang as its head fell, and a beautiful and gorgeous animal pill flew out from the torso connected to its main brain, and fled to the canyon where the man protruded. go.

    Seeing this, Sha Zhou no longer maintained the formation of the spirit soldiers to lock the tiger, and as soon as he vented his strength, he stepped on the wind to chase after him, intending to take this beast pill into his pocket.

    Beast pills can polish evil coffins, and high-level beast pills should not be missed.

    Just as Sha Zhou chased out of the edge of the lake, there was a sudden change of surprise. In the dense bushes in front of him, three palms swept up fallen leaves, and rushed towards Sha Zhou crazily against the ground.

    The slow sand boat broke away step by step, with killing intent in its pitch-black eyes, and with a throw of the two swords, Jinghong flew out, galloping to the left and right, and the free hand also quickly gathered spiritual power, and left That palm air slapped away.

    The sword intent is like a dragon, the palm is majestic, and the trees fall in three directions. With an absolutely powerful posture, he strangles the sneak attack power of the three parties in the air.

    But Sha Zhou was still chasing the Beast Pill, not only did she not slow down her speed when she got close to her with palm force, on the contrary, she even increased her strength, getting faster and faster.

    Because, she knew, there was a break behind her.

    There is no need for her to worry about the obstacles ahead, Duanli will clean them up for her.

    With the cultivation base of the broken body, as long as he does not encounter a high-level monster, no one in the cemetery can do anything to him.

    The purple afterimage was like a blooming epiphyllum, passing by the bushes, holding the escaped beast pill in his hand.

    Sha Zhou lifted the beast pill lightly with one hand, spun lightly, and calmly landed on the top of the tree. At the same time, Duan Li, who was a moment behind, had already let go of the three people who had sneaked up on her and wanted to snatch the beast pill. Forced out of hiding place.

    Above the dense bushes, five people stood tall in the treetops, standing in five different directions. Of the three people who were forced out, one was full of demonic energy, and his cultivation was at the peak of transforming gods, with a white eagle resting firmly on his shoulder, while the other, holding a feather fan, wore an indigo robe with a fairy-like bone.

    And the remaining person is an old acquaintance of Sha Zhou.

    A Sha Zhou was always thinking about killing him in order to sacrifice her old acquaintance with this body.

    "Should it be fate, or ape dung..." Sha Zhou fixed his eyes on the last person indifferently, with a hint of sarcasm in his eyes, and he smiled mockingly.

    The person being stared at by Sha Zhou looked at Sha Zhou vigilantly. The hand on the hilt of the sword has bulging veins, as if it is suppressing something.

    He didn't say anything, just stared at Sha Zhou.

    In the dead and silent bushes, the atmosphere is tense.

    "It should be nothing to me, I just passed by and saw an ownerless beast pill flying by and wanted to pick it up, then, since you are familiar with each other, I won't bother you to reminisce about the past, I will retire first. "

    A trembling voice broke the silence. Mo Xiu, a demon spirit, stopped on his shoulder, stroked the invisible sweat on his forehead, and immediately wanted to leave.

    He clearly said that he wanted to leave, but his eyes kept looking at Duanli, as if he dared not leave if Duanli refused to let go.

    At this moment, a thousand muddy horses galloped past in this demon's mind, his eyes kept lingering on Duanli's face and the twin swords beside him, and the doubts in his heart became clearer with the number of times he looked at the swords.

    What the hell...

    Who said that the Demon Lord had disappeared?

    If the strange little white face in front of him holding the demon king's double swords hadn't been broken, he would have chopped off his hands and feet and crawled away.

    It's really unlucky, but I just wanted to grab a beast pill, how could I meet the Demon Lord by such a coincidence.

    I'm going to die...

    There are thousands of demon cultivators in the Momen, and Duanli doesn't know everyone. No matter what this demon cultivator thinks, he didn't even cast a superfluous look at him, and his eyes kept falling on the one who attracted Sha Enter the monk watching the boat.

    Seeing that Duanli didn't seem to be interested in him, the monk of the Devil's Gate took advantage of the weird atmosphere, and cunningly teleported, dodging hundreds of feet, and retreated into the canyon where the Furen protruded.

    The remaining monk holding a feather fan saw the situation clearly and saw that Duanli and Shazhou were not targeting him, so he secretly poked and tried to leave.

    Fang didn't know that the acquaintance who was locked by Sha Zhou's eyes seemed to be confronting Sha Zhou, but the corner of his eye kept falling on him.

    Just when he tore apart the space and was about to leave, the monk called "ape dung" by Sha Zhou swung his sword at Duanli who was blocking him, and jumped into the space he tore open.

    He jumped fast, but Sha Zhou, who was determined to kill him, finally met him in this tomb, how could he give him a chance to escape.

    As soon as he moved, Sha Zhou threw his hand, and a pitch-black chain shot out of his palm. The small coffin at the other end of the chain suddenly burst into aura, and violently smashed the figure flying towards the gap in space.

    The collision didn't matter, and the opponent was out of control, flying upside down by dozens of feet.

    This person is obviously also a tight-knit person, he backed up, but he didn't want to use his strength to use his strength, and when he flew out, he turned into a beam of light, trying to escape from the forest.

    But Sha Zhou was not alone, there was Duan Li who was standing beside her.

    Seeing that he wanted to escape, Duanli swiped his two swords, and the sword light emitted a mysterious force, once again cutting off the man's escape route.

    "Chonglou Zhenjun, why are you going? You only received half of the girl's lost soul package, and the other half was confiscated. It's a pity to leave. It's rare to meet today. Why don't you give away the other half of the lost soul package?" Take it too."

    Glancing at Yi Chonglou who was forcibly left behind by Duanli's sword intent, Sha Zhoudan smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, on the contrary, there was a hint of chilling.

    That's right, it was none other than Yi Zhonglou who caused the tragedy of Yuan Shazhou's life.

    As for Yi Nei, Duan Li, who was blocking Yi Zhonglou's way, tightened his sword the moment Sha Zhou called out his name.

    Waiting to see the other party's breath was vain, his dark eyes revealed a trace of disdain.

    Oh, that's all.

    Looking at Yi Chonglou's current state, Sha Zhou felt a little surprised. He didn't expect him to be able to stabilize his cultivation base at Nascent Soul. Not only that, but he also entered the inheritance tomb of Fengming Shengzun .

    When confronting Shuangzong in the sea outside the tomb, she didn't see him, and she didn't even know that he had come to Neisizhou. However, it doesn't matter if you know it or not, because now they have met.

    Now that they have hit each other, there are some accounts that should be settled.

    Several escape routes were blocked, Yi Chonglou knew that today's disaster would be difficult, and once he fell back to the treetops, he was fully on guard.

    "Shazhou, we have underestimated you. In just a few years, you have advanced to the Nascent Soul. However, even if you advanced to the Nascent Soul, you still cannot escape your established destiny. Struggles are futile. If you follow along I will go back to Jingdezhou, and I will give you a good time."

    When Yi Zhonglou took people to Linhai Valley, he knew that Sha Zhou had advanced to Nascent Soul, but there was a difference between what he heard and what he saw with his own eyes.

    Yi Chonglou was very shocked, even if he restrained his emotions deeply, he still exposed the shock in his heart.

    "Oh, it's such a pleasure, I can't bear to laugh." Sha Zhou flicked his cuffs and couldn't see the dust, and sneered, "I've lived half my life, but I've never seen someone as brazen as your Shuangzong. You don't really think that, The world should revolve around you, and the Lingzu should sacrifice for you."

    Yi Chonglou: "The Lingzu was born in a secret place like the Lingyu, but a few Huiyuan did nothing, and never did their best for Jiuzhou I was distracted, now that Jiuzhou is in trouble, it is a blessing that you can sacrifice yourself to be used by Jiuzhou." "It's

    a good fortune, so how about letting your two sects do this blessing?"

    Sha Zhou was annoyed. Laughed: "Such a high-sounding reason can only be said by your Shuangzong. If the Lingzu sacrificed for Jiuzhou, it would be fine, but the Lingzu died under your selfish desires. Fengshui turns, the power of the blue dragon Your Shuangzong has been cut off for tens of thousands of years, and now it is transferred out, you beasts cannot be stopped, just wait and see, when the power of the blue dragon rises to the sky, it will be the moment for you beasts to repay their evil. "

    Yi Zhonglou: "Shazhou, you don't have to be strong for a while. The more fiercely you resist now, the more you will suffer in the future. The Lingyun and Tianling sects are bound to win against you, and you cannot escape. It fell."

    "Can't escape?"

    Sha Zhou smiled contemptuously: "That's what you said when you fell into my hands that day. But what happened? After several years, this girl is still alive and kicking, and you But there are quite a few people who have become dead souls in my coffin."

    Sha Zhou said, and the three holy paper talismans reappeared in his hand: "Yi Chonglou, this girl promised Yu Qingtiao to send you to see her, since You came to the door by yourself, that's just right, today, you go to reunite with her."

    After saying that, the three talismans in his hand burst into flames.

    As the sparks exploded, three talismans flew to the ground, and a space curtain rose again, but in an instant, the forest was sealed off.

    Sha Zhou's cultivation base has been improved, and the spirit weapon lock tiger formation has been activated. Both the spirit weapon and the range of the formation are several times stronger than before.

    Moreover, it was even more silent when starting the battle, and when Yi Zhonglou noticed something strange, it was already too late.

    "You killed Yu Qingshao?"

    Yi Chonglou felt the unusual fluctuation of the breath beside him, his heart sank, his eyes were slightly frowned, and he didn't know what was on his mind. With a look of extreme heartache, he said sharply: "That is Your master..."

    Sha Zhou: "The cat is crying for the mouse, fake mercy. Stop acting, no one here will watch you act. You know how her and my master's identity come from, you know best, I bear the name of killing a master , That's a matter of course. But you really let her bear the name of killing her teacher, and let her die without the face of seeing the master who raised her." The author has something to say: Thanks

    in

    2022-05-24 During 12:08:56~2022-05-25 15:42:06, the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast mines: Me|1 bear;

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: Baobaobow, Aoshuangzhi^5 bottles of strawberry-flavored steamed stuffed buns; Fu Mingyuan, 1 bottle of Piejian; thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 79

    The wind blows away.

    In the bushes, murderous intent filled the air.

    As the breath changed, Yi Zhonglou's mature and deep eyes looked around in a subtle way.

    Just as Sha Zhou's words fell, his body suddenly moved, turned into a beam of light, and rushed towards Sha Zhou. In the light beam, the sword intent was awe-inspiring, and two streams poured out with lightning speed, one aimed directly at Sha Zhou's head, and the other directly aimed at Sha Zhou's heart.

    Without any temptation, a shot is a fatal move.

    Yi Zhonglou knew very well that the person on the top of the tree was no longer the same as the cowardly and stupid woman in his memory after three days away from Shibai. Five years ago, the spies of Lingyun Xianzong sent back news one after another, saying that his senior brother and Yu Qingshao both died at the hands of this woman. Her method of killing people was extremely treacherous, and both of them died in the same coffin.

    Her methods were too weird, he had to kill her by the sword before her coffin came out.

    There can be no delay in this battle, once it is delayed, it will not be beneficial to him.

    On one side, Duanli's intention to kill rose, his dark eyes narrowed dangerously, and both swords came out, intending to kill Yi Chonglou at the same time.

    Having known Sha Zhou for several years, Duan Li knew all about her past. He knew that Yi Zhonglou was engaged to Sha Zhou because of the double sect plan. A young man, even if he pretends to be a relative, is also defiled the sand boat.

    Thinking of the marriage between the two, the storm in Duanli's eyes spread, and the deep gaze revealed a chilling intent.

    Sha Zhou is free and unrestrained, neither Yi Zhonglou nor his name deserves to be with her.

    Due to the blazing killing intent in his heart, the two swords suddenly spread out, piercing the sky with the force of meteors, and directly hit Yi Chonglou.

    The sword intent was drawn out, and it didn't want to, but it hit a transparent light curtain.

    This light curtain is the aura light curtain created by the formation after the sand boat formed the formation. The light curtain was violently swayed by the power of the two swords. When Duanli saw this, his eyes suddenly sank, and he immediately withdrew the two swords.

    He turned his gaze and landed on the girl standing against the wind on the top of the tree.

    I saw that Sha Zhou was calm and composed, and when Yi Zhonglou's deadly sword intent was about to attack her, two stiff corpses quickly blocked her body.

    The two corpses were like a wall of iron and steel. Yi Zhonglou's sword intent hit them without leaving any scars, and only took a few steps back.

    Shazhou turned away from the crisis, looked at Duanli who had drawn the sword, and said coldly: "This is my grievance with him, you don't need to interfere." One Yu Qingtiao and

    one Duanli, the two had too much entanglement with Yuan Shazhou. Deep, the cause and effect between her and them must be removed by herself, so as to cut off the cause and effect thread entangled in this body.

    Duanli glanced at Shazhou, he was like a pine and cypress, he didn't seem to move at all, but he had retreated hundreds of feet, and finally stood on the top of a tree where he could have a panoramic view of the whole forest.     When he stood there, he blocked the entire forest like a god of death wielding a sickle. The other person was holding a feather fan and wanted to run away, but Leng Shengsheng dared not move because of his movement.     This person felt that there was sword wind everywhere in the air, and if he dared to move rashly, he would be swept to the neck by the invisible sword intent.     During the formation, the two bronze corpses took a few steps back, and then they were ordered by their master to rush towards Yi Chonglou. At this time, Sha Zhou quickly made a Dao seal with both hands.     [There are gods in Jiuzhou, the soldiers follow the seal, please the patriarch's decree, use the spirit soldiers, imperial edict——]     As the clear and clear imperial edict fell, the breath of the formation stagnated, and twelve spiritual soldiers came out with giant axes Stepping out of the formation method, although this formation method is not as good as the domain opened by supernatural powers, it can evolve thousands of times, but this method is also controlled by the person who set up the formation. When the spiritual soldiers appear, there is no need for Shazhou to spend his mind to command. The first time, Know who is the enemy.     Shazhou, on the other hand, after recruiting twelve spirit bodies, waved his hand and threw out two copper corpses, then shook the corpse control bell. Soldiers, against Yi Zhonglou.     "The majestic spirit clan actually learned that treacherous way and made corpses, Shazhou, you are not worthy of being a spirit clan member."

    Yi Zhonglou was trapped among sixteen 'puppets', but four of these 'puppets' were invulnerable to swords and guns, and invulnerable to all spells. Only the other twelve spirit bodies gathered by spiritual energy could not be shaken by him.

    From the very beginning of this battle, Yi Zhonglou was exhausted.

    However, this person had a close mind, and he was able to calm down in the current situation, find another way, and use a superior tone to criticize Sha Zhou.

    His unworthy sound, like the sound of the sky, confuses people's minds and diffuses the entire formation.

    If it was the original Shazhou, he would be unsure what would affect his mind, but now, what he was facing was a Shazhou from another world. Although Sha Zhou is dressed in the skin of the Spirit Race, but the core is not the Spirit Race, and his mind is so strong, how can he be shaken by saying that he is unworthy.

    The corpse control bell jingled, and the regular sound permeated the formation. Shazhou stepped on the mysterious Fuxi gossip steps, his figure was like the nine-day god, ethereal like smoke, flying back and forth in the formation.

    Sha Zhou has never underestimated Yi Chonglou, even at the beginning of time travel, she broke his incarnation outside the body.

    Hearing Yi Chonglou's obviously bewildering words, Sha Zhou's wise eyes revealed a sneer: "Yi Chonglou, I always knew that you were deep in thought, but I didn't expect that you would want to use words to stimulate you when you are about to die." Me, your method of manipulating people's hearts makes this girl sick. However, your method is about to fail today, and I don't want to do it." He said,

    a dark light flashed across Sha Zhou's black eyes, and two coffins suddenly appeared in front of him At the foot of the sand boat.

    There are two coffins, one of which is black, a ghost coffin commonly used by Shazhou. The other one was a thick sarcophagus, which was made of white stone. It didn't look as powerful as the ghost coffin, but Sha Zhou threw this coffin out.

    Sha Zhou stood in the middle of the two mouths, like a cat catching a mouse, staring coldly at Yi Chonglou who was forced by the spirit soldiers and the copper corpse.

    He said badly: "Yi Chonglou, seeing this sarcophagus, isn't it very strange, why did your one soul and two souls lose contact with you? In this sarcophagus, you can get it if you have the ability."

    Verbal stimulation, who can't.

    This Yi Chonglou can become the hero of the original book, let alone his ability, but Chengfu is extremely deep. He obviously has a vain breath and lacks internal energy, but he has a calm expression on his face. If another person were to fight against him with that strategizing attitude, he might wonder if he has some backhand.

    In the battle, once one distracts oneself to speculate on the enemy's mind, it is very likely that the opponent will find a loophole.

    Sha Zhou could see clearly that Yi Zhonglou was playing this way now.

    He is trying to disturb her heart, and then find out the eye of the formation, and break out of the formation.

    "Shazhou, your growth is astonishing. In just a few years, your strength has risen to Nascent Soul, and your character has not fallen. I underestimated you back then.

    " Moving, still at his own pace, circled between the four bronze corpses and the spirit soldiers.

    He knew very well that he was no match for these four corpses and spirit soldiers. From the beginning, he wanted to deal with Sha Zhouwai quickly, but later, he no longer confronted the corpse puppets and spirit soldiers in the formation head-on, and only relied on his body skills. , to avoid the attacks of these things.

    The four bronze corpses and spirit soldiers are all controlled by sand boats, they are not like living people, they can distinguish the opportunity of battle, although their strength is not weak, but they are a bit clumsy when they meet people who are intent on avoiding battle.

    "Aren't Shuangzong satisfied with my growth?" Sha Zhou smiled meaningfully.

    Didn't Shuangzong come up with the idea of ​​sending Yuan Shazhou to Yu Qingtiao that day?

    She was thriving, as they had hoped. It's just that after she grows up, I'm afraid they won't be able to bear it.

    "Why use an unknown coffin to tempt me, my soul and two souls, didn't they disappear a few years ago?" The

    disease of changing souls back then cannot be faked. In that sarcophagus, there must be no one soul or two souls of him.

    Sha Zhou was not annoyed when his thoughts were exposed, and he clicked his tongue: "Yes, it disappeared. This coffin is called the soul-locking coffin. Your soul and two souls were locked in this coffin that day, my girl." With a good heart, you go into the soul-locking coffin, and your senior brother Feng Wuhe goes into the ghost coffin, how about it, I will treat you well." When

    talking about the ghost coffin, Sha Zhou smiled and Cong Yu pointed to the ghost coffin. A yellow talisman burst into flames.

    She held the talisman and gently shook it three times on the ghost coffin, and a shrill scream suddenly sounded in the ghost coffin.

    Hearing this voice, Yi Zhonglou suddenly became confused.

    This brief mistake, even if he lost the advantage of controlling the battle situation, only the jingle of the bell rang, and the four bronze corpse master generals trained with Mao Zong surrounded Yi Zhonglou in the center.

    These four bronze corpses, because they were made of hair zombies, have the strongest body strength, as soon as they surround the enemy, they attack with the momentum of thunder and thunderbolt.

    Although Yi Zhonglou is a Nascent Soul, but his Nascent Soul is too heavy with water, he was able to maneuver a little bit just now with his body skills, but now he was surrounded, and within a few breaths, he was at a disadvantage.

    "Sha Zhou, killing people is nothing more than nodding your head. If you humiliate him like this, our Lingyun Immortal Sect will surely stick with you forever." While responding to the enemy, Yi Chonglou did not forget to threaten Sha Zhou.     Seeing that although he was injured, Sha Zhou was in a good mood. He rang the corpse-controlling bell and said with a sneer: "Double-standard dog, if killing people is just a matter of nodding, how could you fall into my hands today? If you didn't want to You plotted against me and asked me to go to the underworld with other clansmen, how can I turn back on you now."     After Sha Zhou said, he played the talisman again, and the Nascent Soul that affected Yi Chonglou screamed, and once again came out of the ghost coffin. It came out: "Yi Chonglou, is Feng Yuan brown's dying voice nice? I'm a small-minded person, and I will retaliate. How many remnant spirits of the spirit race have been trapped in the Tai Chi cauldron? Baby, this is the fairest way."     After Sha Zhou finished speaking, he activated the corpse control bell, and when the four copper corpses trapped him, he dispatched all the spiritual soldiers in the formation to surround Yi Chonglou.     Isn't it just words that attack the mind and make people confused...

    You, Yi Zhonglou, will, and so will this girl.

    It seems that more Nascent Souls from the Shuangzong will be taken into the ghost coffin in the future. People, no matter how cold and ruthless they are, it is impossible not to have someone who takes them seriously. The relationship between Feng Wuhong and Yi Chonglou is really good, but a few backtracking sounds messed up his sense of propriety, tsk tsk tsk, in the future, anyone Shuangzong Yuanying was put into ghost coffins and used as waste.

    Feng Wuhuang has been dead for several years. Although Sha Zhou hates him, he has no habit of torturing souls. Those miserable screams just now were just the sounds he made when he first fell into the ghost coffin. Now, she is just reproducing these sounds with the power of mantra.

    Today, Yi Chonglou is doomed not to escape.

    With Sha Zhou's current strength, killing him was just a matter of raising his hands. Because he had just entered the tomb, Sha Zhou didn't want to expose all his methods at the beginning, so he didn't use four fierce coffins, but only used one formation and four copper corpses.

    She fights easily, without a trace of exhaustion, but Yi Zhonglou has been tortured to the point of being out of shape by the spirit soldiers and the copper corpse, and she no longer has the confident posture before.

    Outside the formation, Duanli looked at the girl who was like a cat playing with a mouse in the formation, and the corners of his cold lips drew a slight arc. The person reflected in his eyes occupied his dark pupils, and he admired the girl's unrestrained spirit from the bottom of his heart.

    In the formation, the battle was coming to an end. After Yi Zhonglou was hit in the chest by the bronze corpse again, his cultivation quickly collapsed at a speed visible to the naked eye. I don’t know what method was used to recast the Nascent Soul Realm. , falling inch by inch.

    After his cultivation level fell into the Golden Core Realm, he finally lost to the spirit soldiers and the four copper corpses, sprayed a mouthful of blood, and died in the spirit soldier lock tiger formation.

    At the same time, in a secret room of Lingyun Xianzong, a dark shadow sitting cross-legged in the formation suddenly opened his eyes at the moment when Yi Zhonglou lost his breath of life.

    This is a person whose whole body is covered in black, except for a pair of eyes, there is no other color on his body, even his hands are wrapped in layers of black cloth.

    The aura on his body was extremely strange, there was the aura of a fairy, and there was also the turbid aura of a demon cultivator. He looked like an orthodox monk who had gone mad. However, his eyes were indifferent and without any emotion, but there was no trace of turbidity in his eyes.

    "Yi Chonglou is dead, your fate is activated, go, go and bring her back to the Jingde altar."

    A faint voice sounded in the secret room that was dark, and the people sitting on the formation heard the voice. , got up and stepped out of the formation, and disappeared into the secret room with a flash of his figure.

    After he left, an old and uncertain voice suddenly sounded in the secret room.

    "Yi Chonglou's fate has been cut off, does this renewed fate really work?"

    In the dark space, another slightly indifferent voice said: "Whether it works or not, it must be used. To be the last executioner, one must It has to be this fate before we can do anything, otherwise, the backlash from the destruction of the spirit clan can pull the two sects into nothingness." "

    How is Cen Jianxue?" Another voice asked.

    "The Lingfu has been abolished. However, we have found a cure. In a few days, we should be able to bring back the person who saved her."

    After two sentences, the space fell into silence.

    After a while, the old voice sounded again: "Hurry up, she must grow up quickly to replace the fate of the last daughter of the Spirit Race. The daughter of the Spirit Race grows too fast, if she is not brought back, The Shuangzong may fall into disaster, and we don’t know whether we will decide whether it is right or wrong on that day.”

    The tone of the indifferent voice changed suddenly, and he said coldly: “Right or wrong is not important anymore, we have to save ourselves, the Spirit Race It must be sacrificed."

    "Cen Yanxue is also a Wugou spiritual body, as long as she can inherit the fate that the daughter of the spirit clan should have, the heaven will not hold her back. Now, what we need to guard against is the Buddha realm and the demon realm. The spirit realm has been destroyed, and there has been no movement in the demon realm, and I don't know what they are planning."

    "Yaoyu has never cared about the affairs of the human race. On the side of the Buddha's domain passage, the Zhenfo seal is not so easy to untie. It is not easy for them to figure it out. Since we made a choice that day, there is no room for maneuver now. As long as Before they unseal the seal, let the Tai Chi Cauldron completely belong to the Shuangzong, even if they come out, it will be of no avail. The new executioner has already set off, even if the plan to inherit the tomb fails, he will complete the task, we just wait."

    Author Something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-05-25 15:42:06~2022-05-28 11:54:19~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines: Me|Bear 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Miracle Stop Sexy Dressing; 8 bottles of Lingling; 1 bottle of 28281713;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

_
Chapter 80

    The Shuangzong really had no room for maneuver. When preparing to attack the Spirit Race, they speculated on countless possibilities. Even if the plan failed, they had considered the upper three domains at the same time.

    If people do not do what they want, they will be destroyed by heaven and earth.

    The plan was successful back then, and the first step was taken perfectly, after that, they couldn't help but shrink back.

    This is not about the survival of the Shuangzong, but about the survival of tens of thousands of souls in the entire Jingde Prefecture.

    As Sha Zhou once said, Fengshui turns in turn, Jingdezhou has gone through several Huiyuan, even if you don't do anything, the power of the blue dragon will definitely leave after a certain period of time.

    There are eight states in the world of Jiuzhou. When the fortune comes, other states will always rise.

    However, the Shuangzong standing in Jingdezhou is not reconciled, not only they are not reconciled, but other sects are also not reconciled. It is to let the entire spirit race bear the karma accumulated in Jingdezhou.

    The spirit race is different from other races, only they can bear the karma of a state, that's why so many remnant spirits of the spirit race are trapped in the Tai Chi cauldron.

    Transferred the karma, slowed down the speed of the transfer of the Canglong's power, and suppressed the Canglong's power with the Tai Chi Ding, trying to keep it.

    They did not make a wrong move, and this move did indeed retain the momentum of the Canglong, but it was only temporary, and the Tai Chi Ding was not something they could control, so they left their lives alive at the beginning, waiting for future sacrifices .

    To save the status of Shuangzong and save the souls of Jingdezhou, Shuangzong boasted that they did nothing wrong.

    But right and wrong, they are not the only ones in Jingde Prefecture to be able to determine. To massacre a race that has never committed evil deeds in Kyushu, they are unreasonable.

    Public opinion can sometimes affect the fate of heaven, and Shuangzong knows this well, so if they slander and refuse to admit that they destroyed the spirit race, only Yi Zhonglou and Yu Qingtiao can admit it, because these two people and Sha Zhou The entanglement is deep enough.

    Now, Shuangzong is fighting for time, competing with Heaven for time.

    Before Tiandao brought down the evil fruit, he found a way to transfer the fate that Shazhou should have to Cen Jianxue, so that Tiandao thought that the spirit clan had not been exterminated, and there was another person who continued the spirit clan, so that they could escape the destruction of the spirit clan. family sin.

    Cen Yanxue was someone who was found from Jiuzhou after the Jingde altar had something strange and Shuangzong came up with a rescue plan more than 20 years ago. She has the same physique as the clan spirit, but she is a Wugou spiritual body. Before the Shuangzong took action, she had already planned her way out. On that day, Yulingtai selected the next Lingzi, and Shuangzong used secret techniques to steal half of Lingzi's life number and merged it into Cen Jianxue's life number.

    Unfortunately, this person is Yi Zhonglou.

    From the beginning, Yi Chonglou and Cen Yanxue were found by the Shuangzong to deal with the Lingzu.

    But the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. I thought that with the cultivation base and the city of Yi Zhonglou Yuanying Zhenjun, he would be able to control the daughter of the spirit clan in the palm of his hand, but he didn't expect that the daughter of the spirit clan would awaken under the thunder calamity. And escaped from their control one after another.

    Yi Chonglou lost one soul and two souls, and the upper echelons of the Shuangzong knew that the plan had gone wrong, so there was a second executioner.

    The second executioner was used by Shuangzong to continue Yi Zhonglou's fate with a secret method. However, the opening conditions are special, only if Yi Zhonglou dies at the hands of the daughter of the Spirit Race, can he inherit this fate.

    Speaking of which, people who can have this kind of fate are mostly people who have a destined fate with the daughter of the Spirit Race, it just depends on the depth of the fate.

    The Shuangzong agencies have exhausted their calculations, but they don't know how thoroughly Sha Zhou has grasped the cause and effect of fortunetelling.

    When Duan Li lost his breath, and the corpse turned into a blood mist and floated into the sky, Sha Zhou felt something strange.

    Sha Zhou, dressed in purple like fire, stood on the wind, with his white neck tilted up slightly, and his pair of fine eyes staring at the sky thoughtfully, as if trying to figure out something.

    The sky in the tomb is different from the outside world after all. Although Sha Zhou felt that some kind of breath was locked on his body, he couldn't find out what it was.

    However, regardless of whether it can be detected or not, Sha Zhou immediately locked the suspect in the Shuangzong. In this world, there is a festival with her, and there is a cause and effect, except for the Spirit Race, it is the Shuangzong.

    The anomaly just now was filled with a hint of malice.

    Sha Zhou didn't need to think too much about this malice, he knew where it came from.

    Sha Zhou's brows showed a hint of sarcasm, "I don't have to worry about debts, come on, she wants to see what kind of tricks the Shuangzong is trying to pull."

    Withdrawing the formation, Shazhou swayed and landed beside Duanli.

    But Duanli was full of coldness, and the moment the sand boat approached, it disappeared, and the sword intent densely covered in the forest before seemed to be just an illusion.

    The monk holding the feather fan held his breath, and finally let it out as Duan Li's momentum weakened.

    He quickly shook his feather fan a few times, cupped his hands towards Sha Zhou, and complimented him: "Young fellow Daoist is really amazing." "I'm

    overwhelmed. Where does this senior want to go?" Speak politely, without a trace of publicity.

    She had moved two times just now, but her breath was not messy. This look of talking and laughing is even more frightening.

    "This tomb is a bit weird. The sun and the moon are retrograde, and things are upside down. I want to go east. Looking at the direction of the two fellow Taoists, it should be east. How about going the same way?"

    This person didn't want to say these things at first. The positions of the sun and the moon in the tomb change, and there are not many people who can find this out. If he can reach the main tomb in the east earlier, he will definitely win the opportunity, but he can't afford to offend the two people in front of him.

    Two people, he can't see through the male cultivator, and the female cultivator...

    This is the daughter of the Spirit Race that has been widely spread in Jiuzhou recently. The biggest legend about her is that she used the Golden Core Realm to kill the God Transformation Realm. Yu Qingshao. What's more, when Tiandao established the corpse path that day, she was standing with two corpse cultivators.

    Jindan counter-kills Huashen, splitting the sky and splitting the ground. There is no walker in front, and there should be no comer behind....

    It is said that in the battle with Yu Qingshao that day, Yu Qingshao had nothing to do with her even if he opened the domain.

    She even killed Yu Qingtiao without any injuries. Yu Qingshao is also considered a celebrity in Jiuzhou. Leaving aside the hole she built behind her, her status as the first disciple of the former Lord of Mo Luo Palace on the first floor is already amazing, but in the end, she couldn't beat a golden core little girl.

    The most terrifying thing is that the news that came out at the beginning said that her bone age was only sixteen, that is to say, at the moment, this daughter of the Spirit Race is just a little girl in her early twenties.

    A little girl in her twenties is already a Nascent Soul, so he can't afford to offend her.

    "Okay, then I have to thank you, senior." This person is in the realm of transforming gods, and Sha Zhou is only in Yuanying, so it is normal to call him senior.

    But Sha Zhou dared to call, but this man didn't dare to answer, he just smiled and said: "Young fellow Daoist, I can't bear the call of senior, my surname is Shu, my name is Nanke, and I am the nominal elder of the Inner Four Continents Sect "

    Senior Shu, you are being polite. You are older than me, and your cultivation is higher than mine. Why can't you bear the call of senior?" Sha Zhou smiled and introduced himself: "My surname is Sha, and my single name is Zhou, Shu. Seniors call me Sha Zhou."

    "Duanchi." Seeing Sha Zhou's friendly face, Duan Li half closed his eyes and announced his name.

    When Shu Nanke heard his name, his eyes fell on his two swords, and said: "This...couldn't it be the one who was recently rumored to be Duanli Mozun's disciple?

    " In order to keep a watchful eye on the seven seals of the devil's burial, many people suspected that he was the apprentice of the demon king as soon as the seals came out. The orthodox monks are different from the demon cultivators. The demon cultivators are more familiar with Duanli. They don't think that Duanli will die in Jingdezhou. .

    After all, Mo Tanguang has been very peaceful in recent years, and the demon cultivators in Anfen have almost forgotten that he is a lunatic.

    Mozun doesn't know whether he is alive or dead. With Mo Tanguang's virtue, he can't afford to be a demon, but Mo Tanguang has been silent in the Shuangzhou of Momen for five years. Therefore, all the demon cultivators guessed that Mozun might not be dead. And the person who knows the seven seals of the devil's burial is the devil. Now that the two swords are back together, their suspicions have been confirmed.

    But this kind of thing, it is impossible for Momen Moxiu to spread it to the outside world. The Mozun changed his face, and it seemed that he was going to cause trouble. If he broke the matter of the Mozun, Mo Tanguang went crazy, and they couldn't resist it.     On the side of Zhengdao, there is news that Severing Life and Death is the work of Shuangzong. Since Shuangzong made a move, it is absolutely impossible for Duanli to survive, so even if Duanli is holding his iconic double swords at the moment, because his face is too unfamiliar and there is no trace of disguise, he did not go to Duanli body guess.     Not only would others not guess that he was Duanli, but Shuangzong also never thought that Duanli was still alive, because Mo Tanguang didn't go crazy in Momen Shuangzhou, but he really went crazy a few times in Jingdezhou.     The thirty-six evil spirits that have not been used for hundreds of years have all been brought to Jingdezhou by him, and he broke into the altar of Jingdezhou and destroyed the sect of people. Judging from Mo Tanguang's behavior, both sects thought Duanli must be dead. This also led to the fact that although Duanli died, there was news of the inheritor, and the more it spread in the righteous way, the more fierce it became.     Duanli nodded, without making another sound, his eyes fell on Shazhou inquiringly.     Sha Zhou shook his head and said: "I'm fine, but the Nascent Soul who has been raised up by secret methods can't do anything to me."     Duan Li hummed lightly, and the three of them fled eastward.     Sha Zhou wanted to inquire about the information on the Shuangzong, so he didn't mind the many companions on the road at all. When Duanli got along with Sha Zhou, from the very beginning, he didn't interfere in Sha Zhou's decision. Although there was one more person whom he didn't want to see, he didn't say anything.     Shu Nanke is a man who knows the current affairs. Along the way, whenever Sha Zhou asks anything, as long as he knows, he will tell the truth without any concealment.     From him, Shazhou figured out the attitude of the internal and external Eight States to the Jingdezhou Shuangzong, and, from what he revealed intentionally or unintentionally, he found out that the Eight States were waiting for an opportunity to counterattack Jingdezhou.     Hearing these news, Sha Zhou smiled and was extremely happy in his heart.     Those who lost their way were of little help, and the righteous ways of the four states inside and outside counterattacked. The time for the Shuangzong to reap the consequences is not far away.     "Little fellow daoist, is it true that the spirit clan was wiped out and the power of the blue dragon collapsed?" Seeing that Sha Zhou was in a good mood, Shu Nanke hesitated for a moment, and asked what was in his heart.

    Regarding this point, there are different opinions from inside and outside the Eight Provinces, because there is no evidence, some believe it, and some don't believe it. After all, the Shuangzong has never recognized the identity of this little girl from the Spirit Clan, nor did it admit that the Spirit Clan was exterminated.

    Even if the inner and outer eight states want to counterattack Jingdezhou, they must first confirm these two points before sitting down to draw up a plan.

    Sha Zhou smiled: "Didn't Senior Shu already know the answer to that battle just now, why bother to ask me again.

    "

    Duanli at the side looked at the person who was having a good conversation, rolled his eyes lightly, and revealed a bigger news: "Shu Nanke, Mo Tanguang took thirty-six evil spirits to visit Jingde Prefecture three years ago. The altar, outside the altar, the formation covers thousands of miles, all of which are trapped formations, the power of the blue dragon is trapped in it, but there are faint signs of moving to the four inner states. The magic gate is located in the inner four states. If you Dongtan If you are interested in Lintai Shuangzhou, after leaving the inheritance tomb, you might as well send someone to the Mara Palace." "

    Is this true?" Shu Nanke's pupils shrank suddenly, and a gleam of excitement flashed in his eyes.

    Duanli: "Of course." Shu Nanke: "Okay, after leaving the inheritance tomb, I will contact all     factions

    and talk to Palace Master Mo."

The opportunity of the four states finally came...

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-05-28 11:54:19~2022-05-28 22:40:23 Oh~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of autumn water like summer;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.3K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
409K 11.6K 96
COMPLETED Y/n L/n is a simple teenage girl although her life is anything but. Why, you ask? Because, from a vengeful werewolf to power hungry Alphas...
27.9K 335 14
Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.   After lingering for...
128K 2.6K 23
This Story is A fiction not related to a true story A/N: KINDLY READ PO😢