I rely on coffins to run amok...

By Xiaoshuo_

Sha Zhou is a modern celestial master who had an accident when she put the master's bronze corpse into the co... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 63

167 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 63

    The people who come from the same vein are really similar. When they see good ones, they want to get them back to Xiaozhou.

    Jun Yujie didn't have the same thoughts at the beginning.

    Duanli Zhanyou glanced at Sha Rui twice, turned around, turned to Sha Rui, and slammed the door shut.

    Every one of the old guys in the coffin is very weird, and their thoughts are still very deep. If these old guys know that their place can raise his physical body, they will definitely not let the physical body continue to stay in that mysterious space.

    Maybe he will do something to his body. During this period of time, he has seen Zhu You's mysterious methods.

    This group of people are even more evil than Moxiu. They are not Sha Zhou and have no relationship with him. Who knows if they will do something to his body after they know the truth.

    There is a knife on the head of the word forbearance, he endures.

    Sha Rui touched his nose and stared blankly at the hut with small eyes, then turned around, jumped and jumped towards his own coffin.

    Can understand corpse language, this Duanchi's talent is really good, but his temper is a bit bad, he doesn't respect the old and love the young at all, and he is lifeless all day long, less popular than zombies like them.

    Forget it, wait for Xiao Zhou to leave the customs and let Xiao Zhou observe him more.

    Anyway, he can be regarded as Xiaozhou's younger brother now, although he worships Yin Nanzhao's lineage, but the relationship between senior sister and younger brother is fixed.

    "Hey, you don't have any clothes. I have them. I have them. I have a lot of clothes. I'll give you clothes to wear. Don't go into the coffin and study for me." Seeing that Sha Rui was going back to the coffin, Qu Xiaotong turned around and walked Living on the road of Sha Rui, with a pair of big watery eyes open, he spoke with great interest.

    Sha Rui glanced at the little girl, let out a high-pitched hush, jumped into the coffin, lay down, and skillfully closed the coffin boards himself.

    Qu Xiaotong was surprised: "The corpse puppet still has emotions??"

    Qu Xiaotong felt that he was despised by a corpse, pouted, and turned around to draw amulets to refine the corpse.

    Sha Rui's appearance really surprised Yin Nanzhao, the master and apprentice. The two masters and apprentices changed their style of painting and lived a house life of picking up corpses and refining corpses.

    If they want to refine a corpse like Sha Rui, they have to break the established cognition of corpse puppets. Sha Rui is a zombie that Zhu Youshu trained himself, which they can casually refine.

    The two masters and apprentices refined more than a hundred corpses, but they didn't produce anything. It's pitiful for Yan Beiluo. There is such an unreliable pair of master and junior sister. When he is busy earning money and practicing , and have to find a way to get them corpses.

    Fortunately, on the side of Demon Gate, there will be no lack of corpses if there is nothing missing.

    Linhai Valley is not a paradise, it is a place of constant disputes, the news that the descendants of Qingxu trained corpse puppets has spread in the Demon Sect, and many people put their ideas on the corpse puppets refined by his descendants, I want to steal two of them and go back to study, in order to make a breakthrough in refining corpses.

    Linhai Valley would usher in a wave of Xiao Xiao from time to time, but there were so many formations outside the valley, and for a few years, no one could break through the protection of the formations and lurk in the valley.

    After Duanli retreated in Shazhou for two years, he left Linhai Valley.

    This time, he left for a full two years.

    Half a month after he stepped out of Linhai Valley, the thirty-six evil spirits of Moluo Palace were suddenly released, and they swept across the Shuangzhou of Momen. The people in the state were almost taken over by Moluo Palace.

    Except for the monks above the deity level, almost none of the low-level monks could escape.

    The operation of Moluo Palace caused heavy losses to Jingdezhou.

    Not only that, but Mo Tanguang also took the thirty-six evil spirits, ran to the Jingde altar through the special teleportation array of Mogong Luo, violently demolished the house, and gave several large arrays thousands of miles away from the Jingde altar to the Jingde altar. Destroyed.

    After all, the altar is not an ordinary place. Although Mo Tanguang destroyed several formations, there are too many formations in the thousand-mile realm of the altar.

    His actions seemed to have angered Lingyun Immortal Sect and Tianling Immortal Sect, and both sects pursued and killed him at the same time. Even though he brought the killing machine of Moluo Palace, he almost fell in Jingdezhou.

    In the end, a mysterious master appeared and solved his troubles.

    This mysterious expert has an unfamiliar face, and he wears two strange skull hair clips on his ears. Judging by his attire, he should be the same demon cultivator.

    Mo Tanguang went crazy, it's really boundless.

    After suffering a loss at the altar, he turned around and took the thirty-six evil spirits to slaughter each of the two affiliated sects of the Immortal Sect.

    He did something bad, and he was worried that the murderer would not be found. On the two exterminated sects, he used his spiritual power to engrave a few words that Mo Tanguang came here for a visit.

    The arrogant posture made Jingde Shuangzong's teeth itch with anger.

    But they still have nothing to do with him.

    Moluo Palace has a teleportation array directly to Jingdezhou, but Jingdezhou does not have a teleportation array. Mo Tanguang made trouble, killed someone, and patted his ass back to the Demon Gate. If they want to chase, they have to cross the North Sea.

    The most important thing is that the momentum of the Canglong that the Shuangzong is anxious to collapse at the moment is nothing more than Mo Tanguang, which is not as important as the momentum of the Canglong.

    Losing his soul thread, Shuangzong has no way to find out the exact whereabouts of Sha Zhou. Now, Shuangzong only knows that Sha Zhou is in the Shuangzhou of Demon Sect, and there are mysterious masters around him to help out. At the same time, he is carrying several coffins with amazing power.

    Feng Wuhong and Yu Qingshao had already been killed by her coffins.

    In the past few years, the situation in Kyushu has been surging like a tide, and it is extremely unstable. Now the whole Kyushu is spreading rumors that the Shuangzong destroyed Lingyu and robbed the sacred artifact of the Lingyu Township, the Tai Chi Cauldron. Many sects began to question the double sect.

    But because there is no evidence, Shuangzong's attitude is tough. Anyone who doubts the power of the blue dragon will be killed by Shuangzong as long as he makes a start.

    Unjust is doomed to destruction.

    Cracks have appeared in the unshakable position of the Shuangzong in Kyushu, and gradually began to collapse.

    In the Canglang Mountain of Luanfeng Prefecture, in a canyon, the palace towers majestically. On the square outside the main hall, a large tripod stands quietly in the square with a shocking momentum.

    Duanli was dressed in a sandalwood brocade suit, and stood coldly under the cauldron, looking at the end of the world with exquisite eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

    "Senior brother, I'm back."

    Brilliant light pierced the sky and earth, and a bright green figure, with a flying sword, arrived at the square.

    Mo Tan's naked body was like a light swallow, he jumped off the flying sword neatly, and landed on Duanli's side, his white chin under the mask outlined a contemptuous smile.

    "Senior brother, as you expected, the passage to the Buddhist realm has been sealed, and it is still sealed with a ghost seal." Mo Tanguang sneered coldly: "Shuangzong's bull-nosed dare to use a ghost to suppress the Buddha seal.

    " Sealing the passage to the Buddha Realm, hehe, when the group of violent monks from the Fo Realm come out, we will have something to play with." "

    Brother, before I came back, I gathered the power of thirty-six evil spirits and smashed the seal on the passage to the Fo Realm. As soon as he rushed, there was a response from within, and the group of great monks must also be trying to break through the passage."

    "The seal is very strong?"

    Mo Tanguang rubbed his clean chin and said with interest: "It is very strong, but It's hard for that group of violent monks, at most half a year later, they will be able to break through the seal." "Where is

    that monk who appeared in Beihaifang?" Duan Li asked with a slight frown.

    Since the eminent monks in the Buddhist realm have already found Beihaifang, why didn't they cross the sea and come to Shuangzhou of Demon Gate?

    When Duanli returned to Mo Luo Palace, his main purpose was to investigate the situation in the three domains, and to avoid the dilemma of being pulled into the mysterious space from time to time.

    The relationship between the three domains is irreversible, if something happens to the Spirit Race, it is impossible for the other two domains to remain silent. But after such a long time, people from the other two domains have not entered or left Kyushu, so there must be something wrong.

    Sure enough, the channel was tampered with.

    Mo Tanguang: "The last time I was in Jingdezhou, I didn't have time to tell you that this monk was so courageous that he broke into the Jingde altar alone. , I saw him with eagle eyes, he has broken through thirty-six formations, and reached the inside of the altar."

    Duanli: "What about the demon domain, is there any movement in the demon domain?"

    Mo Tanguang heard the word demon domain , the sneer on his mouth suddenly disappeared: "Yaoyu, who knows, a group of treacherous turtles."

    Duanli raised his black eyes lightly, looking at Mo Tanguang, who had a serious face when talking about Yaoyu, and didn't continue this topic.

    "Let Duanchi lead the blood guards to Dongtan Prefecture first, and investigate how many masters of dual sects have entered Dongtan Prefecture and Lintai Prefecture before the inheritance tomb of Boundless Sea is opened." Mo Tanguang frowned, not

    knowing Answer: "Brother, knowing that the Boundless Sea is a trap set by the Shuangzong for the little girl, why do you want to go?"

    Duanli: "We must go, not only she is going, but our people must also go in. You arrange more Nascent Souls People above the realm, let them disperse and go in as casual cultivators or demon cultivators. The holy artifacts of the spirit race in that tomb cannot fall into the hands of the Shuangzong." Mo Tanguang was slightly startled, and said suspiciously: "There really

    are Isn’t the holy artifact a lure thrown by Shuangzong?"

    Duanli nodded: "There is indeed a holy artifact. Looking at Sha Zhou’s expression, this sacred artifact seems to be the key to breaking the game."

    Mo Tanguang: "That little girl is not in retreat, How can you be sure that there are sacred artifacts in the tomb?"

    Mo Tanguang originally thought that the news of the sacred artifacts in the Boundless Sea Inheritance Tomb was a lure released by the Shuangzong, but he didn't expect that there were actually sacred artifacts from the Spirit Race.

    Recently, the news that there is a sacred artifact of the Spirit Race in the Inheritance Tomb of Boundless Sea has spread like wildfire, causing an uproar in the entire Kyushu. The spies in Jingde Prefecture reported that this news came from the Tianling Immortal Sect.

    As soon as he knew the source of the news, he guessed that this was the plan of the Shuangzong to invite the king into the urn.

    The little girl hid in Linhai Valley for retreat, and he gave her a good look. Now in the entire Kyushu, except for a few of them, no one knew where Sha Zhou was, and the Shuangzong couldn't find anyone, so he wanted to use this news to lure the little girl out.

    Duanli: "It's a long story. Shazhou confirmed the existence of the holy artifact five years ago. You arrange it. Her consciousness is getting stronger and stronger. She should be leaving the customs. I need to first Go to Linhai Valley, turn around and meet us at the Boundless Sea."

    "Draw a copy of the Jingde Altar formation and send it to the Machine Hall, and let the Machine Hall arrange the altar formation first."

    Mo Tanguang: "Well, last time Although I have only been through a few rounds, Hawkeye has copied all of Jingde Prefecture's thousand-mile territory. The altar is really important to those cow-nosed people. There are many masters guarding the altar, and the Taiji cauldron is on top of the altar." Duanli

    nodded, and after explaining the matter, he left Moluo Palace in a flash.

    After he left, Mo Tanguang lowered his eyes, frowned, thought for a while, and called out: "Number two, do you feel that something is wrong with your uncle coming back this time?" "It's a little

    bit Something is wrong, it seems to be a little more...vigorous than before." Behind the cauldron, a round little girl was biting a candied haws, tilting her head to look at the beam of light going away.

    "That's right, I talked a lot more than before." Mo Tan's eyes flashed thoughtfully.

    Zhuo Ming: "Not only did he talk too much, but he also robbed me of candied haws a while ago."

    Speaking of this, Zhuo Ming found it inconceivable.

    For hundreds of years, she has had a dead face, and the master who looks like a cold knife will ask her if the candied haws are good.

    She just casually replied that it was delicious, and he reached out and snatched her candied haws.

    If she didn't know that the master's body was made of cold jade, it would be impossible for her to be taken away. She would have wondered if he had been taken away by someone.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-10 12:02:04~2022-05-12 11:45:51~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of swallows ; 2 bottles of Sprite Ji; 1 bottle in a little bit;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
71.4K 1.1K 115
Xie Fei transmigrated as a retired female supporting role, and was thrown into the interstellar villain prison by her fiancé. The three major int...
129K 2.6K 23
This Story is A fiction not related to a true story A/N: KINDLY READ PO😢
42.3K 659 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE