I rely on coffins to run amok...

By Xiaoshuo_

Sha Zhou is a modern celestial master who had an accident when she put the master's bronze corpse into the co... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 56

163 2 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    In pure daylight, extreme winds raged. Transformation God's horrified aura instantly enveloped the girl in the snow.

    Unexpectedly, a divine body was invited, and Sha Zhou was a little exhausted at the moment, only one step slower, and then fell into Yu Qingtiao's world of desire woven with countless clouds and yarns.

    This is a domain, and each cultivator will open up his own domain when he reaches the Nascent Soul Realm.

    The domain becomes another realm.

    Everything in the domain is formed by the monk's state of mind.

    In the battle, as long as you fall into someone else's domain, you will lose the advantage of the right time and place.

    Yu Qingshao's realm is made up of the seven emotions and six desires. As soon as it is opened, a strong aura of arrogance rises in the space.

    Her realm is slutty, thin and light.

    In the domain, nine magnificent bewitching girls hold a musical instrument in each hand, or cover their faces with a pipa, or play a flute, each of them is as vivid as a real person.

    The debauched voice in the domain eats people's hearts and souls. If the mind is not strong, as soon as it falls into her domain, it will lose all sanity and become a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

    Sha Zhou's consciousness was also affected by the realm.

    But she knew that there was a holy coffin contract in her sea of ​​consciousness. As soon as the holy coffin contract realized that her mind was being attacked, it immediately protected her mind firmly.

    "The Sea of ​​Desire--"

    The female voice suddenly remembered in the domain, nine beautiful girls moved suddenly, and the instruments in their hands turned into sharp long swords in an instant. swept over.

    Sha Zhou calmed down, without even thinking about it, the four coffins smashed into the domain with a bang.

    Among them is the ghost coffin that appeared outside the domain just now.

    Seeing the ghost coffin, Yu Qingtiao, who controlled the realm with his spiritual sense, was shocked.

    How could this coffin, which was clearly outside the domain, penetrate her domain and run into the domain? She did not find out that there was a problem with the domain.

    Sha Zhou looked at the situation in the domain, and said coldly: "Your domain reflects your state of mind, Yu Qingshao, your infatuation with Yi Chonglou has given you a heart demon. The nine shadows in the domain are You have nine inner demons. Love is not love, and hate is not hate. These nine inner demons have already clearly told you that Yi Chonglou is not a good person. Why can't you see through it and insist on clinging to it."

    See Shazhou knew the situation in the domain, and the nine shadows transformed by the seven emotions and six desires.

    Yu Qingshao's remorse probably arose earlier.

    However, she has no way out...

    She can't come back from Momen, Jingdezhou is just another country, and Yi Chonglou has become the only straw she can hold on to.

    The coffin was laid horizontally, and when the lid of the evil coffin was opened, a storm suddenly swept through, and Hedi sucked one of the bewitching girls into the coffin.

    The Nine Shadows are all evil, and it is not difficult for Sha Zhou, whose mind is not affected by it and who owns the coffin of evil, to break this domain.

    As soon as the evil coffin moved, so did the ghost coffin.

    The ghost coffin spun rapidly, devouring the power in the domain in an extremely domineering posture.

    "Hahaha, the little girl is talking about love with me." Crazy laughter resounded in the domain.

    Of the nine phantoms, just after one was swallowed, they replenished again. After all, this is Yu Qingtiao's domain, and nine is just a number, and she can fill in the number in the domain at any time.

    "I don't allow you to talk about the matter of this seat. The spirit race is indeed a spirit race, and it is only after awakening that it has such abilities. In the past, it was my eyesight." The sound fell, and the nine sword intents that could confuse the divine consciousness were in the domain

    . However, before reaching Shazhou, he was completely swallowed by the ghost coffin.

    Not only was the sword intent swallowed, but three of the phantoms were also sucked into the coffin by the evil coffin.

    The battle in the domain started, and the coffin of the sand boat was dispatched, so Yu Qingshao was no longer able to crush it. With the loss of a few phantoms, Yu Qingshao seemed to have lost his patience.

    Two figures, one red and one black, floated in midair in the domain.

    The two figures have the same appearance and wear the same clothes, except for the different colors of the clothes, like a pair of twins.

    The man in red is full of charm, while the man in black is decisive.

    These two figures appeared, and the nine phantoms in the domain swirled abruptly, submerged in the two figures.

    【Sha Zhou, be careful, this is Yu Qingshao's magical body, first break her desire body, and then behead her body. ]

    Just when Sha Zhou was startled about who these two people were, the voice of Duanli suddenly sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    There is a contract between Shazhou and Duanli. Although the monk's domain prevents outsiders from entering, it cannot stop the power of the contract.

    Shazhou: [What is the desire body, what is the killing body? 】

    Duanli: 【The person in red is the desire body, and the person in black is the body killing. Her killing body was forged by the previous generation of demons, and she knew the moon eclipse sword technique of the previous generation of demons. The only shortcoming of killing the body is that the power comes from the desire body, once the desire body is broken, the strength of the killing body will be reduced by seven points. Although the desire body is the higher one of the two dharma bodies, it has no lethality. First destroying the desire body can destroy her dharma body. 】

    Sha Zhou:【Yes, I see. ]

    Just as Sha Zhou communicated with Duanli with his heart and mind, the people watching the battle on the snow field also communicated.

    "Hiss——this Yu Qingshao is really promising now. Dealing with a little girl in the Jindan stage has opened up her desire and love. It doesn't matter if it's opened, Jiuying is not as good as the enemy's little girl. Look, this has released the supernatural powers."

    Yu Qingtiao's reputation in the magic gate is very famous, even if she doesn't know her, she has heard her name, and seeing her deal with a golden core, she opened the realm and still Released the dharma body, and some looked down upon it.

    The supernatural powers of fighting in space like the domain usually only come from the same realm, and it is rare to see high-level monks, and shamelessly use it to deal with low-level monks.

    "To say that she is promising, it is better to say that the little girl over there is so powerful that she can force out Yu Qingshao's body." "It

    's not so powerful, Mom, guess how old that little girl is?"

    One of them, holding a small frame, shook the sand boat twice, then stared at the numbers displayed on the small frame, choked his throat, and was shocked.

    "How old is it? Are you fifty years old?" The spectators asked curiously while looking at the mirror in his hand.

    The cultivation world has never been able to judge age by face, only bone age can accurately measure a person's age.

    Everyone is a cultivator, so they naturally know what the mirror in this person's hand is.

    This is a mirror for measuring bone age.

    "Seventeen years old..." The monk who secretly measured Sha Zhou's age was stunned and mumbled.

    Everyone: "...???"

    Crazy, seventeen-year-old Jin Dan...

    What kind of talent is this, it's too awesome.

    Don't talk about golden cores at seventeen, those who can build foundations at the age of seventeen are geniuses among geniuses. Throughout Jiuzhou, it seems that there has never been a seventeen-year-old golden core.

    Mozun's thirty-three-year-old Jindan has already been called the most talented in Yuanli.

    "I think she must have taken something tonic. Not long ago, she was building a foundation. It's only been a few days, and the golden core has been completed. It may not be possible to complete the golden core calamity in a few days." "

    You No matter what she ate, luck is also a kind of strength, anyway, she is a seventeen-year-old Jindan."

    Damn, can it be scary.

    Seventeen-year-old Jin Dan, what an evildoer! ! !

    It is unknown how the people outside the domain shocked Shazhou. Hearing Duanli's words, Sha Zhou calmed down and began to analyze quickly.

    Just when Sha Zhou was thinking about which coffin could hold Yu Qingshao's body, in the domain, the red-clothed body waved his hand, and a long piano was placed on his chest.

    The beautiful woman's slender hands gently hooked the strings of the qin, and the sound of the qin suddenly resounded. In the curling sound of the strings, there was an extreme obsession that was entangled until death.

    The whining sound was like the sound of drums and thunder, and the black-clothed body with half-closed eyes moved instantly.

    The sword of the god-transforming cultivator's supernatural body is not something that Sha Zhou can compete with at present.

    Sha Zhou didn't even think about it, threw the holy coffin, protected himself with the merits of the holy coffin, and then waved his hand, and the three Sha Rui who were watching the battle on the top of the snow were already in the domain.

    This move of hers shocked everyone.

    Can someone penetrate the barrier of the domain and run into the domain?

    This, this...

    It's the first time I've seen someone who can enter and exit other people's domains at will.

    The three old guys who were worried about their girl on Xuefeng came in, without even thinking about it, they rushed towards the black-clothed dharma body, and intercepted the dharma body who wanted to kill their girl in the middle.

    Throwing the fighting body to his ancestor, Sha Zhou glanced coldly over the four coffins in front of him.

    Immediately, no matter which coffin could hold the dharma body, one talisman and one order, the four coffins were activated at the same time, and they wanted to play the long piano with their hands and put the body in the coffin for the black-clothed body.

    In fact, Sha Zhou didn't quite know whether the four coffins of her family's ancestor Qingmo could pretend to be the magic body of transforming spirits. The ghost coffin could hold Feng Yuanhuang's primordial spirit that day. That was because the ghost coffin could restrain the primordial spirit effect.

    But the dharma body...

    This is the supernatural power of a cultivator, and it still carries more than half of the power of transforming gods. She is a little worried that the four fierce coffins will not be able to eat this power.

    But at the moment, she can't control so much, she has to try.

    This time, Sha Zhou didn't dare to ask for the power of the decree. Just now, the Zhenwu God curse had an accident, and she invited a god's dharma body. The dharma body consumes too much energy. Fight, therefore, only on your own.

    Fortunately, she has many coffins.

    If even the coffin can't hold the supernatural body, then she will call Patriarch Yujie.

    The four fierce coffins were operating at the same time. Outside the domain, everyone saw a gust of wind that soared into the sky. The destructive force destroyed everything in the domain, and cracks appeared in the apparently unbreakable domain.

    The red-clothed dharma body playing the zither in the domain screamed miserably, and was finally swallowed by one of the four coffins.

    One of the two dharma bodies fell, and the realm appeared to collapse. Under the clear sky, there was a crisp crackling sound, and the realm was broken—the

    moment the realm was broken, Yu Qingtiao's body slammed down from the void.

    At this time, Yu Qingtiao was no longer as beautiful as before, and she was in a mess, her beautiful face was as pale as paper, and there was still a smear of blood at the corner of her mouth.

    The seriously injured beauty is still a beauty, with a soft and charming beauty. As soon as she landed, she waved her hand, and immediately wanted to recall her other Dharma Body.

    However, the killing body was restrained by the three of Xuanjizi at the moment, and the three corpses, whose corpse aura was so thick that it could swallow people, directly cut off her connection with the dharma body.

    Yu Qingtiao frowned, unable to sense the dharma body, immediately changed her strategy, and a charming voice with sweetness rang in the ears of the people watching the battle.

    "Everyone..."

    Two words were heard in the voice, Duanli was motionless on Xuefeng, the tip of the sword slashed in the air, and the wind sword was wrapped in a strange gale, cutting off her voice suddenly.

    "You..."

    Slashing Mimi Meiyin's sword made Yu Qingtiao's heart feel cold, and he turned his head to look at Duanli emphatically.

    "Break my Nine Charming Sound Skill, you are from Moluo Palace."

    Yu Qingshao stared at Duanli defensively.

    Duanli remained silent, with a pair of deep eyes, watching Yu Qingshao calmly.

    But at this moment, the suction force of the gust of wind spread on the snow peak, and with the outrageous power to swallow the world, it suddenly rushed towards Yu Qingshao.

    Yu Qingtiao screamed all over, lost control of her body, and flew towards the evil coffin next to Sha Zhou.

    Sin refers to evil causes, evil things, and evils. In the world of mortals, whoever is not immune to evils, the most lethal of the four fierce coffins is this evil coffin.

    Whether it's the red-clothed desire body, or the body that sank in the evil sea, they were all put into the evil coffin.

    The pretense is to put it in, but Yu Qingtiao is in the state of transforming gods, which is completely different from Feng Yuanhuang's situation with only one soul left. His spiritual power is extremely majestic, and once he is put into the evil coffin, the evil coffin will start to bang Shake up.

    Even Shazhou covered the coffin boards, but there was no way to make the evil coffin settle down. Sha Zhou even threw a few talismans onto the coffin, and the coffin was still shaking.

    "Sha Zhou, I will never die with you." Inside the coffin, Yu Qingtiao's voice came out angrily.

    As her voice sounded, the sinful coffin began to swell.

    When Sha Zhou saw the situation, he knew that Yu Qingtiao had the ability to break free from the evil coffin.

    "It depends on whether you have the opportunity to die or not. Yu Qingtiao, I hesitated for a long time between killing you or not. You chose this path yourself. Don't ruin yourself for a bitch in your next life. "

    Sha Zhou frowned tightly, and threw out the holy coffin of the teacher's door and pressed it on top of the evil coffin.

    "Sha Zhou, return Yi Chonglou's soul to me."

    Sha Zhou said, "I will still think about him until I die, obsessed with obsession."

    The holy coffin fell, and the evil coffin finally calmed down.

    On the other side, Yu Qingtiao was imprisoned, the killing body in black dissipated, and the three corpses of Xuanjizi quickly returned to help, only to see Xuanjizi draw a pen on the evil coffin very quickly. Yin Talisman, using the power of Yin Talisman to promote the power of evil coffin.

    And Jin Po directly patted a wooden sword of unknown material into the coffin.

    That's right, just shoot it in.

    Without opening the coffin, the wooden sword directly penetrated the body of the evil coffin and melted into the coffin.

    The wooden sword melted into it, and a moment later, brutal screams shot up from the evil coffin.

    The sound reverberated in the world for a long time, until a wisp of thick smoke emerged from the gap in the evil coffin, and it was calmed down.

    The evil coffin stopped shaking, Sha Zhou stroked his forehead, and put the holy coffin away. The holy coffin returned, and the coffin board of the evil coffin was loose, and the corpse in the coffin seemed to be vomited out in disgust.

    The spit out corpse was lifelike, as if it was just asleep, and it was no different from when it was alive.

    Duanli on the side stepped on the spirit boat and landed beside Shazhou. With a light wave of his palm, he put away Yu Qingtiao's body.

    Sha Zhou didn't know why, so he looked at him suspiciously.

    Duanli half-closed his brows, and said with an unclear expression: "Mo Tanguang once told me that he wanted to use Yu Qingshao's body to pay homage to the previous Demon Lord." It meant that he wanted to give

    Yu Qingshao's body to Mo Tanguang .

    Sha Zhou looked at Duanli strangely, suppressed the exhaustion after the battle, and began to finish.

    She reached out and picked up Patriarch Jin Po's dharma sword in the evil coffin. She clasped the wooden sword with two fingers together, and moved from the hilt to the tip of the sword strangely.

    A pinch of soul fire floated on her fingertips.

    Seeing the jumping soul fire, Sha Zhou sighed deeply, and immediately raised his two fingers, throwing the soul fire to the sky and the earth.

    "The debt between you and me ends here. I hope you will stop being so obsessed with love in the next life."

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you in : During the 18th period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of cat disease can not be cured; 10 bottles of 18787165; 5 bottles of Tao Zhiyaoyao

    ; Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.1K 115
Xie Fei transmigrated as a retired female supporting role, and was thrown into the interstellar villain prison by her fiancé. The three major int...
129K 2K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
74.5K 1.1K 104
穿成末世炮灰后我跟反派HE了 / After transmigrating into doomsday cannon fodder, I had sex with the villain Author 对游绝 After Ni Shuishui's death, she wore a book...
875K 12.8K 72
Niall Horan imagines, that will surely make you hormonally emotional and cry. :)