I rely on coffins to run amok...

By Xiaoshuo_

Sha Zhou is a modern celestial master who had an accident when she put the master's bronze corpse into the co... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 8

349 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8

    When the bad luck talisman enters the lucky palace, the effect is immediate.

    But when he turned around, Yi Zhonglou began to suffer from unforeseen disasters.

    Sha Zhou curled his eyelashes, leaned comfortably on the chair, and gloated over the excitement.

    In the lobby, Sha Zhou didn't know why a few practicing practitioners were arguing. All she knew was that after Yi Zhonglou was scratched on the face, in an instant, another sword flew towards him, cutting off the jade crown on his head.

    The person who was still facing the wind with his front feet was disheveled and in a mess in a blink of an eye.

    Even the two swords fell on his head with long eyes, which seemed to anger him. His eyes were as cold as frost, and he asked in a cold voice.

    But the people below Naihe are fighting fiercely, how can they have time to take care of him.

    Not only did no one pay any attention to him, but the radiating sword intent also whizzed, and those without eyes kept flying towards the entrance of the corridor.

    Yi Zhonglou couldn't take it anymore—he made a move! !

    The fights below are all Foundation Establishment cultivators. Everyone has similar cultivation levels, and no one is afraid of anyone. As a result of Yi Zhonglou's attack, he took a few sword blows for no reason, and finally returned to the room miserable with his chopped leg.

    ...It's miserable, so miserable that people love to see it.

    Sha Zhou's eyes brightened, he watched with relish in the room, and secretly poked and slapped the two gangs of fighters, hoping that they would be stronger and stab Yi Chonglou to death.

    Although Yi Zhonglou was not stabbed to death in the end, Sha Zhou's mood was not affected and he was still very happy.

    Shazhou made Yi Chonglou a shadow, and Sha Zhou hid his achievements and fame. When Yi Chonglou was healing, he quietly left the room.

    There was a lot of trouble at the inn due to violence, the whole lobby was in a mess, there was no place to step down, Sha Zhou originally wanted to eat and drink enough so that he could work well at night. But at the moment the shopkeeper's waiter is very busy, so she left the inn to find a meal.

    The night was quieter.

    In the sconces on the wall, the faint candlelight casts a dim yellowish light on the corridors of the inn.

    The brown wooden wall looks gloomy and looks a bit weird.

    In the third room on the left side of the second floor, a girl in a blue dress gently opened the window.

    The girl's plain waist was tightly girded, and her long black hair was fixed on her head by wooden hairpins. She had a gentle face, but this simple dress added a bit of sass. She flipped out the window neatly and firmly stuck to the outer wall like an octopus.

    "Ho ho..."

    A deep ho ho sound escaped from her throat.

    In the darkness, a man in an old Chinese tunic suit, with a stiff figure, appeared out of nowhere in front of the window of the next room like a ghost.

    With the appearance of this figure, the space was instantly frosted.

    The chill was overwhelming, winding its way into the room through the cracks in the windows.

    On the couch in the guest room, Yi Zhonglou's face was pale, and he was in meditation to adjust his breath.

    The sudden coolness at the window seemed to startle him.

    He raised his head impressively, his gaze pierced through the darkness, and glanced sharply towards the window. At a glance, there was a strangely dressed man standing by the window sill.

    The dim moonlight illuminated the man's face in an extremely gloomy manner, rigid and lifeless, and his whole body exuded the aura of corpse.

    Surprised, Yi Zhonglou picked up the sword placed by his side, and swayed to the window.

    When the person arrived, the sword stabbed out of the window at the same time.

    At the same time, Sha Zhou, who was holding onto the wall, quickly pulled up the black cloth hanging around his neck to cover his face, flipped his wrists lightly, and a black chain suddenly appeared on Chuxue's white hands.

    Pure black and pure white complement each other, and there is no trace of contradiction, and it looks so harmonious.

    The jet-black chain flashed coldly, like a pitch-black spirit snake, twisting in the space, wrapping itself around the cold sword sticking out of the window.

    It was too late, but it was too late, the moment he locked the sword, Sha Rui, who looked like a corpse outside the window, made a move.

    On the neat ten fingers, sharp claws stretched out in an instant, and then tightly clasped Yi Zhonglou's wrist.

    The nails, which were as sharp as razors, sank into Yi Zhonglou's flesh as soon as they were buckled on.

    Both the hand and the weapon fell into the enemy's hands, Yi Zhonglou's expression turned cold, his spiritual power leaked out, and he wanted to shake off the sword and the shackles on his hand.

    But at this moment, the iron chain and the hand holding him suddenly exerted force together, pulling him out of the window.

    Bang—

    a loud noise resounded under the night sky.

    The people who fell asleep nearby tossed and fell asleep again.

    Luo Wu City was originally a city of comprehension. In this city, it would be strange if there was a quiet night without any movement.

    Yi Chonglou was caught off guard and fell, and he slammed his palm on the ground, turned over quickly, and opened the distance from Sha Rui.

    As expected of the hero in the book, Yi Chonglou deftly took control of his sword again when he was pulled out of the room.

    "Who are you waiting for?"

    On the spacious street, Yi Zhonglou stood with a horizontal sword, staring warily at Sha Rui and Sha Zhou flying through the treetops.

    When Sha Zhou came out, he changed his appearance. Even for this reason, he did not hesitate to hold a wooden hairpin, his temperament was completely different from the people Yi Chonglou was familiar with.

    Even though Yi Zhonglou thought the girl on the treetop looked familiar, he didn't think of her on Sha Zhou.

    "The person who took your dog's life."

    Sha Zhou's voice was hoarse, revealing some metallic coldness, rebellious from the past. Sha Rui, who was on the ground, made two strange Chichi sounds, and attacked Yi Chonglou.

    Although Yi Chonglou is in the foundation building period, his swordsmanship is superb.

    Sha Zhou originally wanted to attack Yi Chonglou together with her master, but just as he rushed over, he was swept away by Ling Lie's sword intent.

    Shazhou has never studied the way of the sword, and only scratches the surface.

    After all, in the past twenty years or so, she lived in a social environment that didn't require superb swordsmanship, so she didn't practice much. She was most proficient in one of the swordsmanship.

    On the other hand, Sha Rui, relying on his being a bronze corpse, fought with Yi Chonglou stiffly and flexibly.

    Sha Rui's body is really stiff, and his hands go straight, without even a slight arc, but there is flexibility everywhere in this stiffness.

    Where Yi Zhonglou hides, he fights. You don't even need to look at Yi Chonglou with your eyes to know which direction Yi Chonglou will flash.

    Sha Rui, who judged the direction by breath, blocked Yi Zhonglou's left and right branches.

    Yi Zhonglou was very experienced, and after he was flustered at the beginning, he discovered that the corpse he was entangled with was not woundable by ordinary sword intent.

    His eyes narrowed dangerously, and he made a quick decision, using his own spiritual blood as the sword, trying to hit Sha Rui severely.

    I have to say that people in the cultivation world are different.

    Yi Zhonglou didn't even recognize Sha Rui, so he subconsciously treated him as a puppet.

    This method of restraining the puppet, let alone, can really hurt Sha Rui.

    Seeing that he had found a way to deal with his master in such a short time, Sha Zhou opened his clear eyes and tossed his hand into the air. The money sword, which was freshly baked this afternoon, immediately hung above the heads of the two combatants.

    "There is a god on the moon, and the moon is dark, and the mountains and rivers are controlled by the shade, and they are as urgent as laws." As

    soon as the Qianjian sword came out, Sha Zhou pinched his ten fingers, and solemnly raised his seal, wanting to use the power of Xuanyin to help Sha Rui.

    The crisp and solemn voice of the imperial decree, full of mysterious meaning, spread in the street.

    The moon hanging high under the night seems to have heard the decree from the world, beams of cold moonlight, all falling on the suspended money sword.

    Blessed by the energy of Yinyue, the money sword streamed brightly, different from Jiuzhou's power, and rushed into Sha Rui's body crazily.

    After being stabbed a few times, Sha Rui, whose body couldn't bear it a little bit, seemed to be blessed, the wound healed instantly, and his strength returned to its original state.

    After Sha Zhou borrowed the method, he looked up at the moon in the sky in surprise.

    Is Jiuzhou borrowing the law so easy?

    And he borrowed so much as soon as he borrowed it...

    Sha Zhou was startled, temporarily pressed the question, and pinched amulets to help Sha Rui attack Yi Chonglou.

    The five thunder talismans exploded in the air.

    There was a thunderstorm at night, and it was very powerful. Yi Zhonglou, who was already injured and tired of fighting against Sha Rui, had no way to avoid it, and his soul trembled from being struck by the thunder curse.

    Under the bombardment of several thunder curses, the light blue dress that fluttered like a fairy became tattered in an instant.

    His face was pitch black, and his hair was even burnt.

    "Master, kill him."

    Looking at Yi Chonglou who was in such a mess and looked like a beggar, Sha Zhou's clear eyes showed killing intent.

    Originally, I just wanted to test the depth of Yi Zhonglou tonight, but now... I will kill you while you are sick.

    Since he lost to them, he would naturally not spare his life.

    "Chichi——" Sha Rui responded, and the mechanical attack became more and more powerful.

    The little apprentice has inherited the cause and effect of that body, so he can get rid of these causes and effects early, and practice in the future, and he will be more calm and clear...

    In order to carry forward Zhu Youshu, so——die! !

    Yi Chonglou was injured in the inn earlier, and he was hit by a bad luck charm. After several times of damage, he was at the end of his rope.

    The moment Sha Zhou's killing intent rose, he knew that these two people who didn't know where they came from tonight had murderous intent on him.

    "If you want to kill me, you have to see if you have the ability." Yi Chonglou's black eyes were deep, and a piece of jade appeared in his hand.

    The jade is bright and translucent, and the shining emerald light reflects it brilliantly.

    As soon as the beautiful jade came out, it immediately hung on his chest.

    As soon as he retracted the dharma sword, he played the dharma decision with a solemn expression.

    "Master, come back—"

    Seeing that jade, Sha Zhou wanted to continue taking out amulets to bombard this lowly man, but when he saw him playing magic arts, he suddenly remembered what the jade rings in the cultivation world represented.

    The jade rings in the realm of comprehension are generally something that the elders leave for the younger generation to save their lives.

    Either there is a ray of the spirit of the elders inside, or there is Taoism or sword intent. Anyway, when encountering danger, pinching the jade can often turn the world around and kill the opponent.

    Sha Zhou didn't know what was in Yi Chonglou's jade ring, but she couldn't gamble with her master's body.

    Her eyes narrowed suddenly, and the black chain snaked out instantly. The pocket coffin at the other end of the chain, like a flying snake's head, swallowed Sha Rui in one bite.

    Putting his master away, Sha Zhou quickly slapped a wind-controlling talisman on his body, and ran away.

    When running, he was wicked and threw all the attack symbols on his body towards Yi Zhonglou.

    Bitch man, I can't kill you, but I have to take off a few layers of skin...

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for casting the overlord for me during 2022-03-28 08:17:39~2022-03-29 08:01:31 Ticket or little angel of irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 60 bottles of mushrooms for pandas; 1 bottle of love for lala;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.1K 33
Title: 流放前,王妃溜進皇宮搬空國庫 / Exiled Princess: From the Palace Heist to Becoming a Rich Madame Author: 風涼人暖 In the wake of the apocalypse, Jiang Ru didn't...
28K 337 14
Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.   After lingering for...
50.9K 1.7K 50
Do I have to describe this well... okay.... so you are a mommy issue kid who hates your mom after she tried to unalive you 7times (she's in jail btw)...
267K 13.1K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...