I rely on coffins to run amok...

By Xiaoshuo_

Sha Zhou is a modern celestial master who had an accident when she put the master's bronze corpse into the co... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 3

495 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 3

    Sha Zhou looked at the charcoal-black corpse on the ground, his bright eyes slightly lost in thought.

    With a sullen face, she squatted down and examined the corpse carefully.

    The corpse was blackened by lightning, and there was no good place. Only the outline of the face could be seen clearly, and the clothes were tattered.

    The material is good material, but...

    Sha Zhou pursed his lips, took out the coffin, and knocked: "Old Ancestor, when you came out three days ago, how was the condition of the Demon Lord who had crossed the tribulation?"

    The corpse on the ground It's better not to be that unlucky Demon Lord. If it was true, she would destroy his body and traces now, so that there would be no scum left of him, so that he would not be troubled by that Mo Luo Palace in the future.

    In the original book, Moluo Palace is mentioned in a few strokes, but it is a mad dog-like existence.

    After the Duanli Transcendence Tribulation failed, they chased and killed the original owner for a hundred years, and the original owner was able to become the ancestor of the God of Transformation in just a hundred years, thanks to the contribution of Moluo Palace.

    Sha Zhou didn't want to be entangled by Mo Luo Palace at all.

    In the coffin, Jun Yujie's deep voice came out with slight palpitations: "Very good."

    Good can't be better!

    Under the Zixiao Thunder Tribulation, he can still draw his hands away to attack him with two swords, can't it be good?

    He was in a mess, and he contributed two-thirds. If it wasn't for avoiding his double swords, would he have been struck by lightning?

    "According to the old ancestor's opinion, whether the Demon Venerable succeeded in crossing the catastrophe or not?" Sha Zhou was not sure whether the specific corpse was severed from the Demon Venerable, so he reconfirmed.

    Jun Yujie said categorically: "The success rate is 90 percent."

    Three days ago, the one who crossed the tribulation had come to an end, and there was only the last thunder tribulation left. It didn't seem like he had consumed too much skill, and with his state at the time, it was not a problem at all to survive the thunder calamity.

    Hearing the words, Sha Zhou thought for a while with his chin resting, and felt that this specific corpse should not be the severed demon.

    After all, the unlucky Demon Lord was struck to death by lightning, which was related to the fact that the original owner sucked half of his energy. After she passed through, she didn't absorb his energy.

    The Demon Lord in a complete state should not die so easily.

    Thinking of this, Sha Zhou breathed a sigh of relief.

    It's fine if it's not the unlucky Demon Lord. She was new here, and she didn't want to have any conflicts with the local lunatics.

    "That's good, Patriarch, here is a top-quality material, you can keep it for me, when I settle down, I will refine corpses." Refining

    eighteen bronze corpses as guards.

    The death rate in the realm of comprehension is too high, and if she doesn't get something for self-defense, she is worried that she will be knocked off before she succeeds in cultivation.

    "Well, this world is not bad for corpses. You should pick up the corpse refining technique. If you don't understand anything, just ask me."

    Sha Zhou wanted to refine corpses, and Jun Yujie was happy to see it succeed.

    Their lineage is dealing with corpses, but because of the rule of law, the corpse refinement group has declined when it came to Shazhou. In another world, it happened to be able to pick up all the things that she had no chance to practice before.

    "Your master and I have some auras that don't quite adapt to this world. We can only stay in the coffin for the time being. You should be careful outside. If you encounter something you can't handle, first ask your master for help." Jun Yujie explained .

    Not only did they not adapt to the aura here, but they also vaguely sensed the rejection of the heavenly dao.

    The repulsion was the strongest for him, but it had little effect on Sha Rui who had just survived the Copper Corpse Tribulation. He couldn't stay outside the reliquary for long before assimilating into this world.

    "If you change the world, you will be uncomfortable. It will take a while to get used to it."

    Sha Zhou pointed at the same time, with his fingertips pointing down, he quickly drew an exorcism talisman on the forehead of the corpse at his feet.

    The space swayed slightly, and the corpses on the ground disappeared without a trace in an instant.

    Putting the corpse into the coffin, Sha Zhou clapped his hands and tore off all the edges and corners of the light purple clothes on his body.

    After her clothes didn't affect her walking, she quickly drew a wind talisman, patted it on her shoulder, and ran down the mountain.

    This specific body is not high in cultivation, and the spiritual power that can be mobilized is limited. The Void Talisman is easy to use, but it is a bit useless.

    When she settled down, she'd have to buy something to eat.

    Cinnabar, fine brush, yellow paper... By the way, I have to get a money sword.

    The original owner had gold, silver and treasures in his memory, but he didn't seem to have copper coins, and he didn't know if he could get the money sword. If you can't find copper coins, you can only find a few patriarchs for help.

    As for the magic sword in this world, Sha Zhou hasn't thought about it yet.

    One is that the original owner has only cultivated the eighth level of Qi, and cannot fly with the sword. The second is that the dharma sword must match her. Currently, the money sword is the most convenient for her to use.

    With something in his heart, Sha Zhou followed the original owner's memory and ran away in one breath. He didn't slow down until the void talisman expired.

    Not long after Shazhou left the top of the mountain, a group of people stepped on flying swords and arrived at the place where she was staying just now.

    As soon as this group of people arrived, they started a carpet-like search all over the mountain.

    After a long time, this group of people gathered on the top of the mountain with disappointment: "Second Palace Master, the demon's dharma body has not been found."

    On the scorched earth, a man stood facing the wind with a sword in his hand, dressed in a luxurious attire. The wind on the top of the mountain blew the man's black hair, revealing his masked face.

    The mask on the man's face was hollowed out, with complicated patterns on it, and a pair of sharp and cold eyes with a cold light.

    "Have you figured out what's going on?" The man opened his mouth, his voice filled with a frosty chill.

    Hearing the sound, the subordinate who answered quickly lowered his head and said respectfully: "It is said that two female disciples of Yuyun Cave were fighting under the thunder calamity, which made the demon king's thunder calamity worse, and finally..." What happened in the end

    ? Dare to say it again.

    "Oh, Yu Yundong...Yu Qingshao...!!"

    The man's black eyes were deep, he bit a name, and said coldly: "Send the word out, and after half a month, I will hand over the two women who were attacked by senior brother Lei Jie. If you don't hand over, I will kiss you." Shangyu Yundong asked for an explanation."

    "Second Palace Mistress, Mozun promised the old Palace Mistress that he would never hold Yu Qingshao accountable." Hearing the harsh words from the previous master, the subordinates looked at him in amazement.

    "The one who agreed to that dead old ghost is the senior brother, not me." The

    masked man snorted coldly, looked sharply at the subordinate who returned the report, and said gloomyly: "Why, once something happened to the senior brother, do you all want to betray? "

    After the words fell, an invisible wind blew up, and the cold air froze the top of the mountain in an instant.

    "This subordinate dare not." The person who answered tremblingly lowered his head even lower.

    Man: "Don't dare to be the best, my sword likes to kill disloyal people the most, for example——Yu Qingshao!!

    " The old and new grudges will be counted together." The man waved his hand.

    The subordinates understood and rushed away in unison.

    The mountain breeze is gentle, and the man with the mask alone stands on the top of the mountain. His lonely figure exudes a dangerous atmosphere.

    After a long silence, he raised his head and looked around the entire mountain, hoping to find the person he was looking for on this dead mountain.

    However, he was disappointed...

    Except for him, the entire building was lifeless.

    "Eldest brother, are you really...?" The man murmured, his deep face looming solemn.

    The morning light is faint, at the end of the mountain road, the red maple is like fire.

    A young girl walked out of the maple forest in a state of embarrassment, covered in morning dew. After walking for too long, my legs seemed to be filled with lead, heavy and sore.

    "Finally came out."

    On the mountainside, Sha Zhou leaned against the maple tree, looking at the town below the mountain. At this moment, the sky is bright, and the city is full of smoke, and many people have already got up to cook.

    Seeing the crowd, Sha Zhou finally breathed a sigh of relief, rested for a while, and continued to walk down the mountain.

    She has been walking in the mountains for four days. If it wasn't for the fact that this physical body has a cultivation base beside her, she would still be capable. She might not be able to get out of this vast mountain.

    In Jiuzhou, opportunities come with dangers.

    Coming out of the deep mountains, she encountered several fatal crises. Here, snakes, insects, rats and ants are no longer dangerous, and the real killers are the monsters in the mountains.

    These monsters are big, but they have become spirits. They can either spit fireballs or throw ice knives.

    In the past few days, Sha Zhou has learned a lot.

    Wangshan ran dead horses, obviously the city was at the foot of the mountain, but Shazhou didn't enter the city until the sun was high.

    In Fenglan City, there was a rush of people, and small vendors yelled to greet and send them off. It was the first time she saw this kind of quaint town, and Sha Zhou didn't have any interest in admiring it. She just wanted to find an inn and sleep there for three days and three nights.

    Following the bustling market, Sha Zhou walked to an inn.

    She looked up at the plaque hanging above the inn, and walked in.

    "The shopkeeper..." Sha Zhou walked straight to the counter in the inn lobby and knocked on the counter.

    "Here we come."

    On the left side of the counter, a chubby middle-aged man came out through the curtain.

    "Is the girl working at the tip or staying in the store?"

    The shopkeeper looked up, and saw a tired girl standing in front of the counter. The girl was very embarrassed, she seemed to have traveled for a long time, her clothes were messy and torn in many places.

    "Stay in the store."

    Sha Zhou looked calm and didn't care about the shopkeeper's eyes. She had already accepted a wave of eyes baptism along the way.

    Throwing an ingot of silver on the counter, Sha Zhou said, "Temporarily stay for three days."

    Sha Zhou has the memory of the original owner, and knows that the Jiuzhou Continent usually uses gold and silver to trade with ordinary people, and only uses spirit stones when trading with cultivators.

    However, spirit stones are rare. In the past few days in the coffin, she has counted the belongings of the original owner. The original owner has a Qiankun bag with a size of one square meter. There are only a few low-grade spirit stones in it. The rest are some pills and a dozen ingots of gold. silver.

    There is not much money, but if it is not spent on training, it is enough to last for about a year.

    As for the copper plate...

    the original owner has no past memories. After being picked up by the master of Yuyun Cave, he has never been out of Yuyun Cave. This trip to practice is the original owner's first contact with the outside world, so she does not know copper plate.

    The original owner of this period was still a simple girl, and she only had a master who treated her very well in her heart, and the fiancé that the master had set for her——Yi Zhonglou.

    "Okay."

    The shopkeeper came back to his senses, smiled cheerfully, put away the silver and led Sha Zhou to the inn upstairs.

    Turning around the stairs on the second floor, there was a low sobbing sound from the guest room on one side.

    The voice seemed to be suppressed in the throat.

    "Second Senior Sister... It's all my fault. I didn't take good care of Junior Junior Sister. Junior Junior Sister is talented... If Master asks you, I, I..." The voice inside was broken and inaudible

    .

    Hearing this female voice, Sha Zhou unconsciously slowed down a bit.

    She frowned, and glanced at the door of the guest room.

    This voice...

    "Girl, there are a lot of immortals in the city these days. If you have anything to do, just tell the waiter in the store to do it." The shopkeeper who led the way

    also heard the crying from the guest room, Turning his head, he glanced at the guest whose clothes were torn in several places, and reminded him without any trace.

    This girl is in such a mess, she doesn't know what she has suffered outside, there are several immortals living in his inn, the immortals are cold and arrogant, this little girl should not offend them.

    "Thank you for the shopkeeper's reminder."

    Sha Zhou came back to his senses, felt the shopkeeper's kindness, and thanked the shopkeeper with a smile.

    Before opening the door and entering the room, she turned around and handed another piece of silver to the shopkeeper: "Please ask the shopkeeper to bring me some water, and by the way, let me buy two sets of ready-made clothes for me. It's simple and convenient. In addition, help me buy some Come back with cinnabar, brushes, and a stack of yellow paper..."

    She had to prepare some food, if she had a talisman with her these few days, she wouldn't be in such a mess.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-23 ​​11:11:38~2022-03-24 07:51:59~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : 1 piece of Yumo;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 72 bottles of Yumo; 20 bottles of mushrooms that pandas love to eat;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.1K 115
Xie Fei transmigrated as a retired female supporting role, and was thrown into the interstellar villain prison by her fiancé. The three major int...
75.1K 1.1K 104
穿成末世炮灰后我跟反派HE了 / After transmigrating into doomsday cannon fodder, I had sex with the villain Author 对游绝 After Ni Shuishui's death, she wore a book...
50.9K 1.7K 50
Do I have to describe this well... okay.... so you are a mommy issue kid who hates your mom after she tried to unalive you 7times (she's in jail btw)...
42.2K 659 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE