๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†. [five hargree...

Von strawberrymlk-

๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐ซ ๐ž ๐ฏ ๐ž ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ž.
๐œ ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ญ.
๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ ๐ž.
๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐œ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ช.
๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐จ ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž
๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐จ ๐ซ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ž ๐ญ - ๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐š / ๐ง.
๐› ๐จ ๐ง ๐ฎ ๐ฌ

๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.

2.3K 62 94
Von strawberrymlk-

𝐈𝐈

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Oh shit!" Klaus cried, as I leapt out of the way. Luther flew into him, knocking both them and the couch over. My eyes widened in horror as the dark-skinned man made his way over to Luther. The rest of the Sparrows split up, Ben and the cube staying in the parlor, whilst the pretty one, lizard girl, the ugly guy and the blind bitch followed Allison, Vanya and I into the hallway.

Vanya dodged the punches that lizard girl threw at her, whilst Allison fought the blind one. I hurried away, slipping into a room off to the left. It was well-furnished, just like the rest of the house, though a lot smaller than the parlor. I guessed it was an office of some kind.

I collapsed into a chair beside a bookcase, sighing in frustration. I'd been naive to trust Five when he'd said everything would be okay, especially since he fucked it up the first time. I wasn't blaming him though. They all belonged in this timeline-or at least in 2019-but I didn't. If I'd stayed in the 60s, where I was supposed to be, nothing might've gone wrong. I couldn't help the small voice in my head, telling me it was my fault. I swallowed my self-doubt though, when I heard Vanya scream, followed by a loud thud.

"Art snob, huh?" The pretty one called, as I entered the hall again. Her hand was outstretched and glowing white. I decided I didn't like her so much, after all. They were all assholes, I was certain.

A gentle wind swept about me, the woman's hair beginning to flow with it. My chest glowed the same blue color as my hands, only much brighter than before. I could hear a faint noise resonating from somewhere within me, as my breath hitched at the sight. I couldn't seem to control what was happening. All I knew was that she hurt one of my friends and I would hurt her.

Before I knew it, the Sparrows, plus Allison, had been thrown backwards, as a wave of crackling, blue energy erupted from me. I was sent flying in the opposite direction, collapsing against one of the marble column. I had no clue what I'd just done, but it seemed to work. And it looked really fucking cool. The only downside was that I was now exhausted, and struggling to catch my breath. I made a mental note to ask Vanya to teach me how to use my new-found powers, once we weren't fighting for our lives. Literally.

Allison rumored the blind bitch and she stood helplessly beside the table, as the ugly guy walked forwards. Lizard girl had disappeared, leaving me to face the now very mad woman before me. Damn, she even looked good when her face was twisted with rage.

I didn't see what happened, but suddenly Allison was on the floor beside me, the both of us defenseless. The ugly guy and the pretty girl both stepped towards us menacingly, but a familiar, warped, blue light flashed beside us. Five grabbed both our hands and blinked us away.

"Thanks," Allison and I said in unison, as we all strained to get up. My head ached and there was a faint ringing in my ears, but I pushed them away as I stood.
"No problem," Five smiled, though he only looked at me. His face wore a relieved look, probably mirroring mine.

"Hey, short pants!" Lizard girl smirked, approaching from around the corner, "What's up?"
Five stepped towards her, his expression cold, "Go help the others. I'll handle this one."
"Okay," Allison sighed. I didn't want to leave him alone again, but I knew he could handle himself. I let Allison drag me away, my gaze lingering on Five.

She pulled me downstairs, where I caught sight of Luther getting his ass kicked, but we didn't have time to dawdle. We rushed down a brightly lit hallway, attempting to find Vanya, Klaus or Diego. Another flash of blue, and Five was running beside us.

"You alright?" He asked, looking over to me. His head has a bloody gash on the side that hadn't been there a few moments ago.
"Are you?" I replied and he smiled reassuringly in response. A pair of footsteps from behind us told me that the blind bitch had found us. I debated turning to see how close she was, but we turned a corner before I could. Luther was crouched over the pretty one, the both of them sat together on the floor. I furrowed my brows in confusion, my eyes widening slightly.

"Luther, we're leaving! Come on!" Five yelled, leaping over him. I followed suit, Allison just behind me.
"Just a second-"
"Come on! We gotta go! We gotta go!" Allison ushered Luther along, the four of us dashing to the end of the hallway. Screeches echoed behind us, as I gave into the urge to look. A flood of ravens flew towards us, still shrieking.
"Seriously?!" Luther exclaimed, before Allison shoved him towards Five and I.
"Move, move, move, move!"

We sprinted blindly through the house, the ravens on our heels. Five stopped abruptly, turning back towards the blind bitch.
"The briefcase!"
"What?!" Luther and I exclaimed in unison, before Allison yelled, "No time!"
But he was gone with another flash and my heartbeat slowed slightly at the thought that he was safe. Or at least, safer than us right now.

"I hate that he can do that!" Luther shouted, as we continued to dash down the hall. We were nearing the end, coming to a door.
"Go! Shut it!" Allison said, referring to said door. We darted into a room and slammed the door behind us, Luther and Allison collapsing against it. I fell onto the bed, whilst all of us panted to catch our breaths.
"Holy shit..." I breathed, sitting up to face the pair.

A sudden pounding on the door, followed by multiple beaks pecking through the wood, caused us all to jump in shock. I watched in horror as more and more holes were made, allowing bright light to stream through. Allison and Luther held the door closed as best as they could, as I rushed to the windows. If I had to guess, we were on the third, maybe second, floor. Not exactly a safe distance to jump from.

"What do we do?!" Allison cried, more and more holes being pecked through the wood.
"Haul ass!" Luther yelled, the pair running towards me. He gently pushed me aside, clambering through the window. After a long struggle, he fell through, a loud thump echoing once he hit the ground.
"Jump! I'll catch you!" Luther beckoned for me to do as he said. I looked to Allison who nodded reassuringly, before I climbed through after him. I perched on the edge for a second, before squeezing my eyes shut, sucking up my fear and pushing myself away from the glass.

A pair of strong hands caught me as I peeled my eyes open again. Luther smiled awkwardly, setting me down on the ground. Allison jumped after me, almost gracefully, before Luther caught her too. She seemed a lot more fearless than me.

We dashed out of the alley and onto the sidewalk, reuniting with Diego, Klaus and Five. Vanya was still nowhere to be seen, causing a small pit to form in my stomach. I hoped she was okay.

Five seemed to notice my discomfort, as he caught the sleeve of my sweater, holding me back slightly.
"Everything alright?" He asked, his eyes filled with worry, "You're not hurt, are you?"
I smiled at his concern, watching his face soften slightly, "I'm fine. Are you okay though? Your head-" I gestured towards the spot where his wound was.
"Yeah, I know," He grinned, causing my cheeks to flush a light pink. God, I loved it when he smiled like that. "I'm alright. It's just a scratch."
I raised my eyebrows, smirking at his comment. He grinned again in response, rendering me speechless.

We walked in silence for a while, before reaching a park. Diego led the way, taking us to a small lake, surrounded by luscious greenery.
Klaus collapsed onto a picnic table, whilst Five and I sat on another. Allison and Luther sat on benches across from us, Diego looking out over the lake. It was silent for a minute, before Diego turned to us all.

"That didn't go well."
"No, not our best work." Five sighed, as Klaus cracked his joints. I cringed slightly.
"Oh, I'm cracking."
"You alright?" Allison asked Luther. He stared at something distant, his expression a mix of confusion and pain.
"I don't know yet. I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like...here you go. It's your ass." He held his hands up to Allison as I resisted the urge to laugh. No one said anything, mostly just in shock at what Luther had said.
"Okay, I think Luther's concussed."

"Luther, how many fingers?" Klaus asked, holding out his hand.
"Oh my god! Vanya!" He exclaimed. Glad someone else remembered her. Allison pointed to the bridge as she appeared.
"Oh! Thank god you're alive!"
"You okay?" Allison asked, Vanya nodding in repsonse.
"Apparently so is Ben..." Klaus sighed.
"Yeah And he's a complete dickhead."
"They're all dickheads."
"Yeah, dickheads who can fight!" Luther exclaimed.
"Okay, the next person to say 'dickhead' is getting a punch to the throat."
I smirked as we all said "dickhead" in unison. Five shook his head at me, though he smiled regardless.

"Hey, did Dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?" Diego asked Klaus, who chuckled.
"He sure did! You ready? Dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted an entirely different group of children just so that he didn't have to raise us."
Diego chuckled, "Oh, that's just peak Dad, huh?"
"Ouch..." I pitied their relationship with their Dad. I couldn't imagine having the same thing with mine.
"Isn't it?"
"So he just didn't want us anymore?"
"Did he ever?"
"See? I told you we shouldn't have asked him for help in '63!"
"I think you're all missing the big picture here," Five sighed, "If Dad didn't adopt us as kids, he changed the timeline. So who knows what else is different now?"
"Shouldn't you know?" Allison pointed a finger to Five, placing emphasis on the 'you'.
"Sorry, Allison, but it might take me more than 20 minutes and a traumatic brain injury to figure this all out. Is that okay with you?"

I felt bad for him. After all, he'd saved them from the first apocalypse, and then brought them home, or to a home of sorts, and they were all blaming him for it. If it wasn't for him, they'd all be dead.

"No, actually, it's not."
"Guys, look, it's fine. We still have the Commission's briefcase, so worst case, we can just go back in time and fix it." Vanya reasoned, which made a lot of sense. But Five had gone back for the briefcase and now he wasn't holding it. So where was it?
"Great!" Klaus clicked his fingers at Vanya.
"Okay. There are two problems with that statement. First off-" Five began, before Klaus interrupted, "Here we go."
"Time travel is a complicated thing, people."
"Yeah, we get it. Your job is so hard." Diego mocked bluntly, "Just...what?"
"And secondly..." Five continued, ignoring the various interruptions, "I no longer have the briefcase."

I'm sorry.
What-

✮✮✮

y'all i'm so sorry this chapter was late, but i didn't want to make it too short. also, next week's chapter will be out at around 6-ish, since i'm meeting some of my family before then.

anyways, i love you all and thanks for reading <33

❪ chapters released every friday, 5:30pm ❫

-eva xoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.3K 76 51
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...
237K 6.8K 40
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š โž zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
9.5K 181 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
160K 3.7K 58
Five Hargreeves X Reader (under editing) Who knew saving the world was gonna be so hard