๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง [๐ฉ๐ฎ...

BแปŸi NabihaAhmed860

When you think love, you'll see a picture in your mind and it could be anything as it depends on your way of... Xem Thรชm

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32

chapter 27

622 13 47
BแปŸi NabihaAhmed860

screaming, crying, hurting, calling out for help, abuse, he wished for it to end...

it had been more than a week since he was kidnapped.. the blond was trapped in the room, he'd given up on his attempts to get out.. he was too weak.. purpled had went over his limits aswell by fucking him less than an hour ago..

tommy was sobbing, his knees pressed to his chest, arms wrapped around his legs and his head on his knees..

he missed home.. he missed his parents, his brothers, his boyfriend, his friends.. even tubbo and ranboo..

he missed his life all those years ago, when he first confessed to purpled.. got rejected
now the same person, after all those years wants Tommy all to himself, ruining many relationships and friendships during the process..

tommy sat crying, whimpering the names of his loved ones... he felt horrible... he felt dirty.. the things purpled had told him till now made him regret everything...

there was a tight chain around Tommy's neck which was attached to the wall behind him.. it had bruised his neck very badly.. purpled was a sick bastard who was to hung over to accept the fact that his love didn't love him...

just then the door kicked open and tommy immediately tensed up and sank more into himself..

it was purpled, he had a plate of food for tommy to eat, purpled made sure to feed him twice a day, always oatmeal or cereal.tommy had a jug and a glass for water.

"hey baby! i got you your dinner for the night! need me to feed you?"

purpled spoke to him in a loving and obsessively psychopathic voice to which tommy only grimaced but hid it so he wouldn't have to face the aftermath full of more abuse..

"n-no thanks... you've already done enough"

Tommy said the last part quietly so purpled couldn't hear it. he wasn't hungry.. he wasn't thirsty.. he was either going to die starving or live the rest of his life with a psychopath...

he chose to die...

"huh.. thought you'd have learned to be nice sweetheart.."

purpled set the food to the side and came up towards the blond and knelt down Infront of him on one knee with one hand on his hip, the other grabbing the young blond's chin...

before tommy could be able to react.. he was pulled into purpled's lap.. he quickly understood what was going on and tried to get out of his lap and as far away from the older as soon as possible but he only struggled with it and was held by the waist tighter..

"you're mine.. and I'll claim you to prove it..."

Tommy struggled even more but he only got held tighter.. a pained scream left Tommy's mouth as blood dripped from his fresh new wound on his neck...

purpled enjoyed every scream from the boy as he continues to bite and carve his own name in the pained blond's neck..

tommy passed out in the nearing end of the current pain.. purpled only noticed this once he was done and set him down on the ground and left the room...

With The Others

the house was dark and quiet... wilbur sat in his room sobbing quietly.. he looked like a total mess, it would take him months to heal his health...

wilbur hadn't slept in 6 days..not sleeping could lead to death, he had bags under his eyes.. he hadn't been eating aswell, the last thing he had eaten was a slice of bread.. 9 hours ago...

not allowing himself to leave the room nor let anyone in as much as he could.. techno and Phil and everyone else was worried for wilbur but at the same time busy with the sudden disappearance of their youngest..

wilbur got up from where he was sitting and went to the bathroom.. taking out a razor blade and folding the sleeve of his right hand to the elbow..

blood dripped in the sink and on the teal bathroom tiles.. the brunette's hand was covered with Bloody deep cuts releasing a crimson red liquid..

_________________________________
___________________

Techno stood in the rain, it was dark.. he was on the edge of a short grassy and and slippery cliff, tall dark trees surrounding him   the ocean 10 feet from him.. the blue water that made continuous pretty tapping noises from the rain falling on it..

Techno was soaking and in the middle of a jungle at 12am.. a deep and dark jungle where getting lost was as easy as accidentally spilling hot tea on yourself..

i wanna be just like you when i grow up!

techie! look !i look like you!

pretty memories of him and tommy played in the pink haired males head as he stood still, hands in his hoodie pocket looking ahead far in the ocean till it was just fog..

technoblade never dies!

the blade is the strongest person i know!

big brother!

a tear escaped techno's eye as he stumbled to the ground on his knees.. he couldn't cry! he was the blade! he should stay strong!

...

but how could he when someone his blood, someone he adored.. was missing for almost two weeks now..

techno let himself cry after holding back for so long.. he punched the ground and hit his hand on the ground as he cried.. the pain was to much to keep away from not being seen..

he had been having nightmares every night since tommy went missing.. he had nightmares of everyone falling apart from the grief.. his family falling apart..

techie- I MENT TO SAY TECHNO!

technoooo~

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

More memories of tommy came to his mind..
he got up from the ground and the pain taking over him as he cried..

he punched the bark of a tree.. a dent left in the wood.. he punched it harder and harder each time.. his fists covered with his own blood, the tree damaged..

he suddenly stopped and once again fell to the ground..

_flashback_

"hey techno?"

"hm?"

"would you ever forget me if something ever happens..?"

worry took over the pinkiett as he looked at his 10 year old little sunshine of a brother..

"buddy nothing is ever going to happen to you.. I'll love you and protect you no matter what!"

"y-you promise..?"

techno hugged the blond..

"i promise.. i swear on my life sunshine.."

~~~~~

he broke his promise.. he deserved the most severe punishment for it.. he promised..

"i fucking promised to protect you.. I FUCKING PROMISED!"

"... I'm sorry"

"...i failed you"

techno was on the ground.. crying.. the blade wasn't supposed to cry.. he was supposed to be strong no matter what universe ot was.. he was supposed to be strong...

_________________________________
___________________

in other universes he would be in the air, searching the lowest and highest.. but in this universe.. he can't... there is no angel of death in a world of humans...

...

phil sat down on the sidewalk pavement.. soaking wet from the heavy rain.. he had his hands in his hair.. the sound of police cars, officers, multiple search teams and some others was loud..

the lights from the many cars and torches lit up the place when the night was darker than any other..

all the things just sent more and more pain and anxiousness to the father.. no good news had been given to them since th search started the day they found out tommy was missing..

nothing but bad news was heard.. Phil was worried about Wilbur not eating, sleeping or getting out of his room.. he was worried about Techno disappearing each night and not coming back until 6 in the morning..

But mostly he was to much in pain to worry much about his older sons as his youngest had been missing for almost 2 weeks with only bad news..

"sir?"

Phil looked up at the officer who stood Infront of him with a sympathetic look.. phil got up and was now facing the officer with a lifeless yet worried expression..

"yes?"

"I'm afraid to say this but yet again-"

"no clues.. no trails.. nothing... i know.."

"yes, but if i may say.. you should really get home now.. rest.. it's too late and the rain is only making it worse.. the rain isn't stopping anytime soon as it with get heavier"

Phil sighed, he appreciated the officer caring for him.. but he couldn't get rest anywhere... everywhere was just another place to be broken..

"i know.. well i guess see you tomorrow then.."

"tomorrow"

phil then left to go back home.. but whilst in the car he decided to go somewhere else first..

...

the grey-blond stood Infront of a grave.. a grave made from a deep grey almost black stone under cherry blossom trees...

Kristen Watson Minecraft
1979 - 2006
wife of
Phillip Watson Minecraft
mother of
technoblade
wilbur
and
tomathy
Minecraft

"hey sweetheart.."

"you're probably watching us from the stars right now.."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry i failed to protect our child.."

a tear ran down Phil's cheek as he sat down on the wet mud... he cried his heart out that beside the grave of his wife..

a though came to his mind... another grave beside the mother of his children.. a grave with the name Tomathy on it...

his whole body tensed at the thought and he tried to shake the thought away the whole car ride home... but it just wouldn't..

when he got home he wasn't at all surprised to see the house deathly quiet, all the lights were off except one lamp in the middle of the lounge.. Techno wasn't home and wilbur was locked up in his room...

"where are you tommy..?"

he whispered into the dark as ge made his way to his room.. he passed out on his bed almost immediately from the exhaustion that he didn't know of himself..

_________________________________
___________________

Deo was talking to one of the people in the search team... he was heartbroken by the disappearance of his beloved..

a part of him screaming at him to just quit as it would be no use searching but he didn't give up since there was no proof he was dead or alive..

he had bags under his eyes that he hid from his sunglasses from not sleeping for night's and searching day and night exhausting himself to almost death...

many people would tell him to rest and eat but he would just ignore them, he didn't care about himself, he was worried for his tommy...

"once again.. we got no clues or trails to where he could be.. we might just need to close this case-"

"keep searching, don't come to me unless you have anything useful fo say"

the person just grumbled something and went back to searching while Deo went to the other side, opposite of where the man had went to...

there'd been a few times where he would almost kill himself from the pain he was in but everytime he almost did he stopped to go and look for his love in the hope of finding him again..

this love.. it was nice and warm at first.. cold and harsh now..

deo went over and sat down on a bench, umbrella in hand so he wouldn't get wet but ot was no use as the rain was falling narrow to the left because of the wind and he was almost fully wet.

he threw the umbrella to the side and just as he did he saw a lightning bolt strike right Infront of him a few blocks away.. he saw how the electricity faded back into this air so fast, the rain just got even worse and the lightning with it..

he was far away from the search teams, officers and others.. he let himself break this time... he was in pieces now.. a white glue trying to hold him together before but now he was all in a million pieces with every other tear that came from him...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Kristen drove down the steep road, it was 1am and she got off from work late.. her husband Phil had called her 10 times but her phone was on airplanemode to keep her from being distracted whilst working

while driving she called phil who almost immediately picked up the call, Kristin rolled her eyes as they began to talk.

while driving on an almost quiet and empty road while Phil was still on speaker on Kristin's phone, Kristin saw a tiny moving light in the distance, it quickly became bigger and Kristin was quick enough to realise and try and not crash into the truck that was coming the wrong way from the road..

left not right..

heaven not hell..

the accident happened while Phil was on the Phone as panic took over him at the sound...
the sound of fire and a crash..

Kristen had died then..

the truck driver was arrested and put to a life sentence aswell..

three young boys were left motherless.. a single father who swore to protect them against anything..

he remembers the burnt body of his wife, blood, broken bones, the fire...

it was the worst day of his life...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

tubbo was sat in the couch, head in his hands, he was scared, he was worried of where tommy could be, his first ever friend...

ranboo sat beside him with an arm around the youner boy, he was worried about tommy aswell, almost everyone was.. even purpled..

"do you think they are going to find him... alive?"

"I'm sure buddy"

"well what if they can't? nothing but bad news yet anyway.."

tears threatened to fall from the small brunette at the thought of something happened to him, tommy was his first ever friend, his bestfriend, he loved him..

ranboo and tommy were indeed close back at their old school, but after Tommy left things changed.. after years of finally seeing the blond again ranboo felf the need to protect him..

he was in love with the blond ever since they met but was too shy to ever confess.. which only led to his own heart breaking as a certain brunette got to him first...

both ranboo and tubbo wanted Tommy but were to shy to actually tell him that. Purpled would be mad... Deo would kill them seeing how he had beaten up Purpled when he got too close to tommy, same with wilbur and tecno...

"let's go to sleep bee.. it's getting late.."

"y-yea..."

the two went to bed after but only for a long night for tubbo who had a repeating loop of the day he first met tommy in math class and when he found out Tommy had been kidnapped...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Luke sat at the edge of his bed that was by the left wall with the window.. he had his hands on the window and his head on top resting..

the window was closed yet the noise of the rain tapping and the lightning was loud.. just like everyone else.. he missed the young blond..

he saw Tommy as a younger brother.. he was a ball full of joy that would cheer everyone up on their darkest moments..

he was gone..

Luke hadn't smiled ever since that horrid day where he found out his brother was missing.. he was sometimes with the search teams and would try to help as much as he could..

he would go and comfort his friends when they would be having a hard time with all the things going on when he was barely having anything good in his own life..

Bitzel was in the hospital.. he broke his leg from tripping over a huge rock when he got the call of the young blond being kidnapped so Luke visited him everyday and informing him of what's going on..

things weren't looking good for anyone.. he was worried for Bitzel.. for deo.. for tommy..
even if people tried to cheer him up it only backfired with bitzel feeling worse than ever..

some nights he would stay awake and cry his feelings out, he wouldn't eat.. alot of times he would bottle up his emotions and focus on helping them find tommy..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

dream and sapnap walker down the pavement, umbrellas in their hands, the two didn't talk just walked in the rain..

they had gone to the library to get maybe a bit of peace there by reading but it didn't help much as Dream was still worried about where techno was.. he hadn't seen or heard from him in days..

George was spending almost all his time reading and hadn't talked to anyone.. sapnap wasn't doing good aswell and dream was just there... he felt like he didn't belong no where..

their school was shut down because of the case of Tommy's Kidnapping.. Dream was strong though.. he didn't cry.. he shouldn't cry..

but when someone you love is gone.. you know you have to.. men shouldn't cry.. that's what society says.. but they forgot that men are human.. they have feelings aswell..

Dream didn't cry..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir! we might have a clue!"

the officers all perked up at the sentence.. the man who said it came to them with someone's security footage of when the blond was kidnapped..

"hurry up and track that car down!"

"on it!"

they all went to track down the car.. one officer called phil and deo..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Phil's phone bell rang.. the man shot up from his sleep at the sudden sound in their quiet house.. phil sighed and took his phone and answered.. he heard some happy voices that sent a bit of hope in him.

"sir Philza Minecraft! this is officer Alex speaking with good news"

Phil's eyes widened and he hummed for the officer to continue..

"we found some security footage of when your child was kidnapped and have tracked down that car!"

"Oh my goodness! thank you soo much!when are the teams going to go to the location?"

"tomorrow sir as the place where the car is, isn't available to go to so late in the night"

"thank you sir, I'll inform my boys. bye"

"bye"

The grey-blond threw his phone to his bed and ran up to wilbur's room, he banged on the door so hard that the pictures hanging from the walls moved.

...

wilbur quickly got up and unlocked the door, he was surprised to see Phil laughing as he hugged wilbur.

"w-whats going on..?"

"Wilbur they found a big clue as to where tommy could be!"

tears of joy spilled from both the men as they hugged, they had never been much happier than to know that there was hope for tommy to still be alive and well and return to them..

while joy and hope took over the two they didn't feel nor realize the pair of eyes that watched and listened to their every word and move...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

a blond soaking wet in the rain walked down the wet and slippery pavement.. his heavy footsteps sent water splashing at all sides of his path.. he wore his black hood over his head, hands in his pockets...

it was hard to tell who he was as his hood sent a shadow covering his hair and top of his face, other than his gold hair you could see his ocean blue eyes and peachy white skin..

he walked towards a bus stop which had a little roof over the sitting area, no buses would be available so late..

he took out his phone and called someone who almost immediately picked up..

"they know.."

"got a place in mind?"

"i don't know any like that but.. i got something better in mind.."

the person on the other end of the call smiled looking forward to what the man was going to say forward...

"we're flying away to ?????? tomorrow, I'll have the tickets ready by tomorrow, make sure you have everything you need by 6am tomorrow"

"good thinking brother.. I'll have everything ready.."

the call ended and the blond went back to his car and drove off to his house, small smile on his face plastered like it was permanent..

"I'm so sorry for this dream.."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Purpled walked towards the door, a frown on his face as he pictured them finding his blond.. he pictured himself locked up worse dead..

he opened the door to see the younger had woken up now and looked so beautiful covered in blood.. looked so desperate for support.. he looked so weak.. so dependant..

purpled's heart warmed at the messily beautiful sight Infront of his eyes, he smiled and bent down towards the younger who squirmed back scared, to weak to speak.. small whimpers leaving his tounge..

he held his wrist and pulled him in for a kiss only to be kicked in the stomach and falling on his back by the sudden yet weak force, he huffed at the younger..

"stop playing hard to get sweetheart.. you know that would get you nothing but consequences"

...

tommy missed those days where they were sweet, they were friends.. he wished he never left his previous school.. he wished he never fell in love with purpled... with deo...

but he couldn't.. he couldn't ever stop loving any of the two.. he still loved purpled... he will always love deo.. he hated purpled at the same time..

you can't truely hate someone
if you didn't love them once..

he wished to just die as there was nothing else he could do.. purpled has always been smart.. even if they managed to find him, purpled would have something up his sleeve..

"we're leaving at 6am tomorrow, a little holiday!"

horror took over Tommy.. he didn't want to leave! he shouldn't leave! he can't leave! what would become of him!?

"no no no no! p-please..."

tears spilled from his eyes as he pleaded in whispers and whimpers to don't, he was scared that he would never be able to be with the ones he loved anymore.. they had a chance to find him here.. but another country..? they would never be able to find him...

"shh.. it's going to be ok.. everything is going to be fine.."

"please... don't do this.."

Tommy whimpered under his heavy breathing, he didn't realise purpled had pulled him in his lap aswell.. he cried his empty heart that was dying...

heart broken.. in millions of pieces.. crushed.. dead under his breath.. hurt.. covered in bloods.. in the arms of his enemy... his lover..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

the pink haired man walked down the paved side walk, soaked in last night's rain that ended an hour ago, the sun was rising, the birds chirped but no rainbow was seen, the sky was all shades of red to peach and peach to dark blue as both the sun and moon were in the sky so early..

although the sight was beautiful, it was sad.. anything like this couldn't be enjoyed when your heart's in pain..

dried tears stained his face from last night in the forest.. he had visited his mother's grave before coming home aswell..

his house now Infront of him, the trees and flowers of the front garden wet from the rain looking as beautiful as ever that greeted him, dried orange leaves and some twigs that fell from the trees and plants layed on the grass and paved path to the gate.. his eyes trailed of on a certain apple tree..

flashback

"techieeee wilbyyyyy"

the 4 year old blonde ranted in an attempt to get his brothers attention stretching the e and y in his brothers names..

finally techno and wilbur looked up from what they were books they were reading and sighed.

"what is it Tom's?"

wilbur asked clearly annoyed from the continuous attempts of the blond who was bored and wouldn't do his homework instead..

"I'm boreddddddd"

techno let out an amused huff and the two younger brothers looked over at their oldest brother..

"you got anything to do that is not reading dum shit tech?"

wilbur asked arms crossed, sitting on the sofa with tommy following his movements on the ground arms crossed looking at techno..

"let's go and plant something"

"we don't have any seeds idiot-"

"we got apples"

"where exactly are we even going to plant a fucking tree tech, the back garden dumped in plants and trees already-"

"the front garden works better than anything"

"techie- it's raining"

"well then the seeds just going to grow faster!"

"that's not-"

"fwck off wilby! let's go! apple tree!"

tommy ran towards the kitchen to get the apples with techno following up laughing and wilbur running after the little demon and yelling at him.

they cut open the apple and dividing it into three pieces, two slightly bigger that the third, techno and wilbur ate the bigger pieces and tommy ate the smaller one, they took out the seeds of the apple and ran out to the front garden..

they fought for 10 whole minutes on where to plant the tree finally deciding to plant in right jn the middle of the garden to the left of the wet pavement..

none of them cared if they were soaking wet in the cold rain, they planted the tree and played in the rain for a bit..

"Technoblade Minecraft, Wilbur Minecraft and Tomathy Minecraft!"

they all, startled by the sudden sound of their father calling out their full names, knowing they were in trouble...

"get inside! you'll catch a cold!"

they all ran inside laughing knowing they would get in trouble for playing in the cold rain..

all three brothers caught a cold after..

end of flashback

his heart ached at the memory... the apple tree had grown big and strong.. the apples from it were Tommy's favourite..

"techno...?"

a soft voice spoke suddenly, it didn't startle him, he looked to see wilbur.. standing at the front gate and not locked up in his room..

his face looked like it had hope which sent comfort to techno's aching heart.. he opened his arms and wilbur ran to hug him..

"t-techno they found a big clue!"

wilbur spoke happily as tears of joy left his eyes at informing the good news to his older brother.. techno hugged wilbur and his face lit up.. he had never been this happy before..

soon enough the brothers went inside to be greeted by the lights open and the smell of fresh pancakes..

they looked up towards the kitchen where the smell came from and saw their philza.. their father smiling at them.. the two returned the gesture with a genuine smile of their own..

this news of their little sunshine.. their adorable demon being returned to them was the best thing ever... this was hope..

their family being restored again... their family being happy again... the thing that kept them together after their mother's death.. would be given back to them..

they could be a family again.. they wouldn't go to different paths and loose touch with eachother to the point of being complete strangers to eachother..

they all had a nice breakfast together after almost two weeks, they all spoke to each other... they didn't avoid it...

hope had came..

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

124K 4.6K 86
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
299K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 47.5K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC