𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 - DIN DJARIN

By dindjarindiaries

❝𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲.❞ An ex-princess forced to hide and fight for her l... More

SEASON ONE
Chapter 1: The Mandalorian
Chapter 2: The Princess
Chapter 3: The Hunter
Chapter 4: The Soldier
Chapter 5: The Village
Chapter 6: Confliction
Chapter 7: The Attack
Chapter 8: The Ruin
Chapter 9: The Recovery
Chapter 10: The Hunt
Chapter 11: The Rookie
Chapter 12: The Job
Chapter 13: The Gang
Chapter 14: Domination
Chapter 15: The Scar
Chapter 16: The Magistrate
Chapter 17: The Confrontation
Chapter 18: The Plan
Chapter 19: The Culmination
Chapter 20: Salvation
Chapter 21: The Riduurok*
Ethereal (Interlude)
Nova (Interlude)
SEASON TWO
Chapter 22: The Return
Chapter 23: The Settlement
Chapter 24: The Ally
Chapter 25: The Dragon
Chapter 26: Desperation*
Chapter 27: The Crash
Chapter 28: The Cave
Chapter 29: The Boat
Chapter 30: Devastation
Chapter 31: The Mission
Chapter 32: The Layover
Chapter 33: The Revelation
Chapter 34: The Father
Chapter 35: The Son
Chapter 36: The Promise
Chapter 37: The Loss
Chapter 38: Coercion
Chapter 39: The Sacrifice
Chapter 40: The Threat
Chapter 41: The Duel
Chapter 42: The Goodbye
Aftermath (Interlude)
Desolation (Interlude)
Miracle (Interlude)
SEASON 2.5 (TBOBF)
Chapter 43: The Wanderers
Chapter 44: The Way
Chapter 45: The Voyage
Chapter 46: The Starfighter
Chapter 47: The Disillusioned
Chapter 48: The Storm
Chapter 49: The Battle
Chapter 50: Reunion*
Bliss (Interlude)
Honor (Interlude)
SEASON THREE
Chapter 52: Restoration
Chapter 53: The Burden
Chapter 54: The Homeworld
Chapter 55: The Torment
Chapter 56: The Waters
Chapter 57: Redemption*
Chapter 58: The Armor
Chapter 59: The Lesson
Chapter 60: The Briefing
Chapter 61: The Siege
Chapter 62: The Droid Problem
Chapter 63: The Investigation
Chapter 64: The Darksaber
Chapter 65: The Unification
Chapter 66: The Surface
Chapter 67: The Capture
Chapter 68: The Pursuit
Chapter 69: Liberation
Chapter 70: The Apprentice
Chapter 71: Home*

Chapter 51: The Quest

3.8K 116 84
By dindjarindiaries

chapter 51: the quest •••

Astra tightens her grasp on Zora, clutching the giggling child to her chest. "You said this was going to be a calm and quick trip!"

Din's response comes through a focused breath. "That was before I knew they'd draw the attention of a giant sea creature." His helmet turns over his armored shoulder as he tries to steal a look at Astra and Zora. "Hang on back there."

Astra's too busy securing Zora in place to respond or to observe what else is outside the transparisteel that surrounds her. Zora's nearly one-year-old curiosity has started to get the best of her, but with her father currently flipping the ship over and preparing to fire, exploration isn't exactly ideal. At least Din has Grogu, Astra reminds herself with a soft sigh.

Din flips the ship again and Zora lets out a hearty laugh, the kind that brings a smile to Astra's face no matter how hard she tries to resist it. "Is she laughing?" Din questions, his own smile evident in his tone.

"Are you surprised?" Astra retorts. She earns a soft chuckle through the intercom, along with an excited squeal from the other Djarin child. The sound only makes Zora laugh louder. "All right, angel." Astra presses a kiss upon the curly hair of Zora's head. "We have to hush. K'uur."

Zora obeys, though her curious brown eyes still widen at their surroundings. Her little fingers tighten around Astra's own as she joins her daughter in observing the atmosphere they've flown into. There's a sandy shore that's full of helmeted Mandalorians, a sight that would've made her heart fall even if the giant sea creature hadn't been there. Astra can see children lingering behind the front line of forces and her chest inflames with panic on their behalf. She holds Zora closer.

The shot Din takes is calculated and simple, hitting its target with no mercy yet no harm done to those who watch. With the first obstacle cleared, Astra holds her breath and continues to look out at the group of stunned Mandalorians. They would become the very next obstacle, and given Din's supposed crime, she isn't sure which one would be more hostile.

Din lands the starfighter with ease on an empty spot along the shore. He slides open the transparisteel above their heads, earning a curious coo from Zora, and looks out at the group he used to call his tribe. Astra hasn't seen so many of them since the day she entered their covert on Nevarro. She wonders if any of those Mandalorians are still here.

"Din Djarin." The Armorer's voice is calm, steady. Astra has no doubt that the favor Din just did for the tribe is the cause for her civility.

"We wish to speak with you," Din responds. His tone is just as composed and formal as the Armorer's. When the Armorer remains silent, Din goes on. "We won't be long."

The Armorer takes a visible breath while Astra holds her own. To not be directly by Din's side in the waiting is almost torturous; the tension that oozes from his beskar is palpable. When her golden helmet offers a firm nod, the air becomes lighter and cooler, and Din returns the gesture with a confident straightening of his armored shoulders. The Armorer begins to walk off while the other Mandalorians disperse and recover from the fight.

Astra's become no better at trying to get out of the starfighter while balancing Zora on her hip. She quickly outgrew her beskar-fused sling, which Din then made into clothing for her—though its absence is now strongly felt in struggles such as this.

"I've got her," Din says in a soft voice from alongside the ship. Astra hands Zora off to him and hears her loud screech of delight. Din chuckles and lets Zora clutch his bandolier. "Hello to you too, baby girl."

Din keeps a gloved hand extended to help Astra down, making her chest warm almost as much as her face does at their audience. She presses a hand upon his cuirass and pushes herself up to kiss his beskar cheek. "Ready?"

Din nods, steadying Zora on his hip as Grogu stands alongside Astra's leg. Astra smiles at their son and invites him to continue walking alongside her. As they start to follow the Armorer's path, Astra watches Zora tug at Din's bandolier and point at the ground. He pauses to set her down at his side and keep one of her hands tight in his grasp. Astra grins when they continue to walk together, Din matching Zora's slow pace as she wobbles through the sand. Grogu giggles at Astra's side, though she notices that he also prepares his tiny hands to catch her should she fall.

Despite the lack of visible gazes surrounding them, Astra can sense each and every eye on their family. She's not afraid to return their glances with her jaw set. Astra's determined to hold her tongue for Din's sake, but she's got her defense ready should someone try to challenge them. Din once told her she has the heart of a Mandalorian, and despite her lack of armor, she'd be more than willing to show those gathered here exactly what hides beneath the surface.

The silence becomes too much for some. The whispers make their way to Astra once they're just a few more meters away from the entrance to the cave the Armorer had disappeared inside of. "Of course the apostate would wed an outsider," one of them says, tilting their helmet at the Mandalorian who stands beside them.

Astra turns towards them with a furrow etched deep between her brows, but Din steps up and speaks before she can. "Direct your anger towards me," he warns in a low tone, "not my riduur." He gives his helmet a menacing tilt. "This is your only warning."

The two Mandalorians straighten at his words. Astra shares a look with Din, who sets a gloved hand upon her back to urge her forward again. Zora and Grogu waddle alongside them as they close the distance to the cave. Din's hand runs from Astra's back to her hand, giving it a squeeze in both silent apology and comfort. She returns the gesture.

They round the corner and see the Armorer standing within her forgery, her back turned towards them. There's a Mythosaur hanging on the wall just as there used to be on Nevarro, along with all the same equipment and tools Astra remembers seeing in the tunnels. Din stops in his tracks and Astra and Grogu follow, but Zora tries to walk forward more. When she starts to fuss, Din scoops her up from the ground and keeps her set on his hip, a position that temporarily satisfies her.

"You have removed your helmet." The Armorer's voice startles Astra amidst the heavy silence. The Mandalorian leader's back still faces them as she addresses Din. "What's worse, you did so of your own free will." She turns and lets her visor stare Din down. "You are no longer Mandalorian."

Just like Glavis, Astra wants to speak in defense of her husband, but she knows now that it's not her place to do so. Even Grogu chirps something from where he stands in between his parents. Din takes Astra's hand again with the arm not holding Zora before he responds. "The Creed teaches us of redemption."

The Armorer moves closer to the forge that stands between them. "Redemption is no longer possible since the destruction of our homeworld."

An impossible quest. Astra has to strain herself to hold back a scoff. Her and Din share a look as he drops her hand to reach towards his belt. "But what if the mines of Mandalore still exist?"

The Armorer doesn't look their way. She responds in a dubious tone. "All was destroyed in the Purge."

Din retrieves the artifact from the pouch on his belt. "Is this inscription not Mandalorian?"

The Armorer's helmet snaps towards Din. Zora tries to reach for the green crystal, but Din holds it out of her grasp and sets it down on the small table in front of him. She starts to whine, but a soft "shhh" from Din gets her to quiet down quickly. Astra watches Grogu make his way to the side of the table and pull himself up alongside it. She tries to take Zora from Din so he can sit, but their daughter lets out an immediate cry at the mere idea of separating from her father.

"It's all right," Din assures Astra in a hushed voice. He sits and keeps Zora on his lap, causing the Armorer to tilt her head at the two of them as she makes her way over.

"Where did you come upon this?" The Armorer's visor never leaves the relic as she sits across from Din. Astra crosses her arms over her chest, hoping to deflate some of the unease that sticks like sap within it.

"Jawas." Din glances up at Astra, the look alone easing some of the tension from her. She recalls getting the comm from Peli that one of her Jawas had found something Din would take interest in back on Tatooine. Mos Eisley was thankfully a rather quick trip from Mos Espa. "They came upon it by trade from a traveler who claimed to have visited the surface of Mandalore."

The Armorer remains silent as she picks up the relic. Its green crystalline surface shines even in the darkness of the cave, the Mando'a inscriptions standing out amidst the rough texture of the trapped rock. "Then this relic only proves that Mandalore's entire surface has been crystallized by fusion rays."

Din's helmet lowers and Astra watches as Zora leans her head against his armored shoulder. He lets her wrap her fingers around one of his as he goes on. "But a traveler was able to retrieve this, so perhaps it is not poisoned."

Grogu looks between Din and the Armorer in an effort to remain engaged. Astra smiles and shifts her weight, thankful for his light amidst the darkness she's brought upon herself.

"If I visit the planet," Din continues, "and I can bring you proof that I have bathed in the Living Waters beneath the mines of Mandalore, then by Creed, the decree of exile will be lifted and I would be redeemed."

The Armorer takes a long pause, looking over at Grogu when he coos in her direction. Astra forces herself to take a deep breath. She notices Zora's half asleep on her father's lap, meaning that at least one out of the two parents are at ease. When the Armorer looks at Din once again and speaks, Astra can hear a smile in her tone. "This is the Way."

A strange weight lifts off Astra's shoulders upon hearing the Armorer speak. It's as if she wants Din to earn this redemption just as badly as he does, despite being the one to enforce it. Though it's a harsh punishment, Astra begins to wonder if it was harder for the Armorer to follow through with than she initially thought.

Din takes a deep breath of his own relief as the Armorer stands and walks away. Grogu looks at Din and Astra with excitement, though his ears lower upon him observing his mother. Astra tries her best to ease her nerves for Grogu's sake. She bends down to pick him up while Din stands and keeps their sleeping daughter tucked in his arms. "Then we will see you again."

The Armorer remains where she is at the work station across the cave. Astra prepares to leave, but stops herself when Din speaks again.

"But... there's one more thing before we go." The Armorer turns around as Din glances at Astra. She hears the leather pull tighter on his gloved hands. "The others referred to ner riduur as an 'outsider.'" Din struggles to say the words in a calm manner. "They've disrespected her, although she's done nothing wrong."

"Pay them no mind." The Armorer nods at them. "They long for something they do not have." Her golden helmet focuses on Astra. "You were trusted and promised security for a reason."

Astra draws herself close enough to Din's side for her arm to brush against his. She beams at the Armorer and returns her nod. "This is the Way," she dares to say.

The Armorer gives her helmet a fond tilt. "This is the Way."

Din lifts a hand from Zora to set it upon Astra's back. He guides their family out of the cave and back towards the ship. Astra's relieved to see that most of the Mandalorians have dispersed, either caring for the wounded or cleaning up the creature's mess. She grimaces when she spots Paz Vizsla among them, memories of the cruel way he fought Din tearing across her mind like the new vibroblade at her hip.

Once they reach the starfighter, Din stops and leans up to set the sleeping Zora in Astra's usual seat. He reaches to take Grogu from Astra and places him beside his sister. Din then walks the two of them around the ship, giving them at least some type of privacy as he holds her chin with one of his gloved hands. His visor searches her gaze and he doesn't have to say a word. Neither does she.

"Nevarro is next," Din assures her, his voice soft. "We'll ask Greef if we can stay there for a night. I know the starfighter isn't a proper place for rest."

Astra offers a smile. "It's all right, Din." She huffs and avoids his visor as she goes on. "I'm just... I don't think I'm as strong as I used to be."

"Don't say that." Din holds her face with both his hands, urging her to look at him again. "Don't ever say that, Astra. The fact that you're still here, amidst my demanding adventures..." Din gives his helmet a shake, "that alone is a testament to your profound strength."

Astra's smile returns. She holds his wrists with her hands and gives them a gentle squeeze. "If I'm being honest, though, I'm not really talking about rest."

Din runs his thumbs over her cheeks. "I know." He leans forehead to rest his helmet against her head.

Neither one of them has to say anything more. It's the cycle that's repeated itself ever since Din was exiled from his tribe. Din assures Astra it's not her fault, she starts to believe him, and then something happens that makes the wave of guilt swallow her whole once again. For that reason, Astra wants Din to earn his redemption just as badly as he does. Still, Astra makes herself speak the thought that won't leave her mind. "You love being a Mandalorian."

"I love my family more." Din runs his fingers along her face before he forces himself to step away. "Now, the quicker we leave, the quicker we can get to Nevarro."

Astra nods, letting Din help her up into her seat. She holds on to the kids, who are both now asleep, while Din gets himself settled. This time, he takes Zora, and Astra holds on to Grogu. She smiles as she watches his upper lip curl in gentle snores while the blue skies and shores are replaced with distant stars and the flickering blue lights of hyperspace.

"Cyar'ika?" Din's voice suddenly comes from the intercom.

Astra lifts her brow. "Yes?"

Din pauses before he speaks with the most meaning he can muster. "I love you."

Astra grins and runs her hand over Grogu's furry head. "I love you, too."

Din's shoulders start to slump in a sleepy posture, and Astra finds herself doing the same. Though the space is much more cramped than the Razor Crest used to be, Astra's become used to it, and the smooth ride of the starfighter through hyperspace soon lulls her into a much-needed rest.

When Astra awakens, it's to the sound of a voice speaking over the comms. "Welcome to Nevarro," they greet, "independent trade anchor and Outer Rim Hyperlane port. Please state the purpose of your visit."

"Here to meet an old friend," Din answers as he navigates the ship to the surface.

Astra can already see how much the planet's changed since the last time they visited. Grogu coos as he also observes the upscale view of Nevarro they're offered from up here. Astra smiles and gives his head a kiss. "It's been a while," she says to him. "Hasn't it?"

Grogu coos yet another response while Din finishes landing the ship. Astra chuckles and slides the transparisteel open, almost immediately being met by Din's outstretched hands. He takes Grogu and sets him in the pram alongside his drowsy sister. Din then helps Astra down, though this time, he keeps his hold on her hand. She smiles and wraps her free hand around his arm, also resting her head against it once they're set in stride towards the blooming city.

"It's absolutely beautiful here," Astra says, stealing a glance up at Din. "I can't believe how much it's grown since last time."

"It's... much different than before," Din agrees, taking a step closer to her side. "It's very nice." His helmet surveys the area. "And it seems very safe."

Din's observations, as well as her own, give Astra an idea that she keeps to herself. It would be too dangerous to surface it now, right at the beginning of a quest that will no doubt take much more time to complete.

A white protocol droid greets them as they walk closer to the heart of the city. "Welcome to the port of Nevarro," she greets, "gem of the Outer Rim."

Astra raises her brow and looks at Din again. "The gem?" she repeats.

Din returns her look and offers an amused shrug. "Who would've thought?"

"Our esteemed High Magistrate welcomes you," the droid continues as they walk on, "and hopes that your stay will be a prosperous one."

Astra lets out a laugh of disbelief. "High Magistrate?" She laughs more when Din shakes his helmet.

Grogu coos with curiosity from the pram. Astra lifts her head from Din's arm for a moment to steal a glance at him. Zora's sleepy eyes blink a few times as Grogu points things out to her, whether it be the monkey lizards in the trees or the delightful-smelling goods in the bazaar. Astra's chest fills with a comforting warmth as she rests her head against Din once again.

Meanwhile, the droid goes on. Astra pays half a mind to her, as the other half's running loose with thoughts of what could be in this new version of Nevarro. It's much, much different than it used to be, back when the ash of the lava rivers coated each dwelling and seedy bounty hunters ruled the streets. Now, there's singing and laughing in the streets.

The family's walk takes them to the center of the city, where the statue of IG-11 stands tall and proud. Astra gives Din's hand a gentle squeeze as they approach it. He returns the gesture and keeps her close, his helmet tilted up as he takes them in a semi-circle around it. Din steals a quick glance at their son. "Do you remember your old friend?" he asks. Grogu tilts his head and coos, his ears falling a bit in remembrance of how IG-11 fell.

"Mando! Astra!" a new voice draws their family's attention.

Din and Astra turn around to see Greef Karga approaching. The High Magistrate now wears galactic best that's not unlike a planet's royalty, with strong accents of luxurious red and gold as well as emerald. Two small droids hold up the back of his cape, making Astra raise an eyebrow despite the large and friendly smile that's spread across her lips. She's since raised her head from Din's arm as he closes the distance between them.

Greef laughs as he goes on. "I heard you two were back, but I didn't believe it."

Din steps forward to greet him first. "Magistrate Karga."

"That's High Magistrate Karga to you." Greef grins as he offers Din a firm handshake. He then turns his attention to Astra. "And of course, one of the galaxy's most beloved princesses." Greef takes her hand and sets a chaste kiss on the back of it.

"Oh, please, Greef," Astra scoffs with a playful smile. "You know I dropped that title long ago."

Before Greef can respond, his eyes widen at a new observation he's made. Astra follows his gaze to see he's noticed the newest member of their family. "I believe there's an introduction in order," Greef states.

Astra grins as Din reaches to lift Zora out of the pram. "This is our daughter, Zora," Din introduces her.

"Daughter!" Greef laughs with delight and claps his hands together. "What a surprise!" Zora rubs her eyes with her tiny fists and starts to smile as Greef comes closer. "Why, hello little Zora!" Zora giggles with happiness when Greef shakes her hand. Din keeps her propped up on his hip while Greef looks between Astra and Din. "You must look like your father."

Astra nudges Din's armored shoulder. "Told you."

Din tilts his helmet and looks at her. "He's never even seen my face."

Greef points at Astra. "But I can see hers." He turns to Grogu and smiles even wider. "And of course, this little one!" Grogu chirps as Greef reaches down to pick him up. "Welcome back!" Greef returns his attention to Din and Astra as he holds Grogu in his arms. "Come. Let's catch up on old times." Astra stays close alongside Din as Greef pats his shoulder. "It's so good to see you all."

Din looks around, making an obvious gesture with his helmet. "Doesn't even look like the same place."

"I know," Greef says with a soft breath. "We've done a lot with it." He gestures with his free arm to the area around them. "The citizens have been instrumental in making this all work, and look at this."

Astra glances around with a smile that never fades. All she sees is a blossoming community, one of harmony and peace. It's like an upscale Sorgan to her, almost like the smaller villages that surrounded the city of Arilia she once lived within.

They head inside before Astra's thinking can go off to a dangerous path. Greef leads them to his office upstairs, where he sets Grogu down upon his spinning chair. Din sets Zora beside him and Astra shakes her head as she watches Grogu use his abilities to spin them around. She keeps an eye on them even as Greef invites both her and Din out onto the open balcony.

"We are an official trade spur of the Hydian Way," Greef tells them as they overlook the city.

"Congratulations," Din speaks up first.

"You should be very proud," Astra adds. "I know how difficult this kind of progress can be."

"Well, we've got a construction boom going on in the city," Greef explains. "The belters are mining the asteroid fields at the edge of the system." He pauses and looks from the view to Din and Astra. "There's a lot of money to be made on Nevarro."

Astra looks at Din as he responds. "I can see."

"I can set you up with a prime tract right over by the hot springs," Greef offers, pointing off in the direction of the springs. Astra follows his gaze as best as she can, and even Din seems to ponder his offer for longer than he should. "You two can settle down with Zora and the little one, you can hang up your blasters. Live off the fat of the land."

Astra swallows hard and looks at the floor. Din visibility tenses alongside her. It's difficult to be made such an offer, one they would both accept should the circumstances be any different. Instead of agreeing, all Din offers is a single word. "Grogu."

Greef furrows his brow and sets a hand on his hip. "Come again?"

Din nods in Grogu's direction. "His name is Grogu."

"Oh." Greef looks at Grogu. "If you say so." He waves the two of them back inside. "Come. I wanna show you something."

Din and Astra share a look before they follow him. Greef walks around his desk and pulls up a holomap.

"Now," Greef goes on, "as I was saying, there's a beautiful parcel available right down here by the falls."

Astra bites her cheek and looks at Din, waiting for him to reject the offer. Instead, he's frozen, his gloved fingers fluttering at his sides. Astra furrows her brow, looking between a confused Greef and her evidently conflicted husband. "Can you excuse us a moment, Greef?" Astra asks.

"Of course," Greef agrees, lifting his hands in further reassurance.

Astra takes Din by the hand and leads him back to the balcony. She stops and takes both his hands in hers as he releases a heavy sigh. "What is it?" she questions, her voice hushed and full of concern.

Din shifts his weight between his feet, his visor looking out at the view as he gains the faith to respond. "You deserve a home." The words come out strained from his modulator.

Astra's gaze softens at him. "Din..."

"Nevarro looks beautiful, and it's safe." Din looks down at their entwined hands. "I can tell you like it very much here." He gives them a soft squeeze. "Having a home is important to you."

"It is." Astra lifts a hand to tilt Din's helmet back up at her. "But you're more important to me, and you have a quest to fulfill." She offers him her most reassuring smile. "I'm not letting you go alone."

Din tilts his helmet at her. "You've already given up so much for me."

"As have you." Astra nods at him. "That's what our riduurok is." She gestures with her head to the holomap Greef still has pulled up. "I'm sure this home will be ready for us once we're ready for it."

Din's visor searches her gaze for a few moments before he takes a deep breath. "Okay." He returns her nod. "Only if you're certain."

"I am."

Din presses her hand to his chest. His voice is a whisper, now. "I'm sorry."

Astra shakes her head. "Don't be." She lightly drums her fingers upon his cuirass. "You're my home. Remember?"

Din tilts his helmet, the best substitute he has for a smile, before he leads the way back inside. Greef looks up at them from the holomap as Din provides their agreed upon response. "We appreciate the offer, but we have some matters to look after."

"Oh." Greef lifts his brow. "I'm confused. I thought you had completed your mission, but you're still running around here with the same little critter." He gestures to Grogu, who continues to spin a giggly Zora and himself around in the chair.

Din sets a hand on the back of the chair to stop them. He pauses before he answers. "It's complicated." He exchanges a glance with Astra. "We completed our quest. He returned to us." Din hesitates and moves closer to Astra's side. "I removed my helmet, and now I'm an apostate."

"Which is all the more reason for you to stay here with us," Greef insists. Astra tightens her hands into fists at her sides. "Where you are from, you may be an apostate, but here... you'd both be landed gentry."

"Maybe after we've..." Astra begins to say.

She's interrupted by a droid walking in. "Magistrate," they call for Greef.

"High Magsitrate," Greef retorts.

"Yes, High Magistrate," the droid corrects themselves. "Apologies."

"Your timing couldn't be any worse," Greef complains with a look over his shoulder.

"But it's just that there's someone here to see you."

Din and Astra share a look.

"It can wait," Greef hisses.

"But it's pirates!" Greef turns around in a rapid movement. Din and Astra continue to glance at each other, Astra's eyes widening a bit as Din shifts his weight. "Pirates in the courtyard."

Astra looks between Din and their children, who continue to giggle and play around on Greef's spinning chair. She furrows her brow and draws herself just a bit closer to Din's side. There's still a lot for them to discuss since landing on Nevarro, but one thing's for certain: Perhaps Nevarro isn't as safe as they thought. •••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 27 8
After the end of Chapter 8, the story continues... Din Djarin leaves Nevarro, still recovering from his injuries, he continues the quest to reunite t...
104K 2.2K 13
A collection of oneshots for everyone's favorite tin can man. [din djarin/oc or reader] [the mandalorian s1-s2]
7.1K 357 11
m!reader x din djarin ••• He's brought to you in the middle of the night, battered and bloodied. You know nothing of his kind, nor where he comes fr...
148K 5K 35
🪐⭐️💥🥀 - "there was a feeling of inevitability when i met you. the sense that we would be together; that there would be a moment when you wou...