Larry Stylinson || Oneshots

By justthehiddentruth

Who doesn't like some Larry drama? These are one shots about the couple where drama will occur. Have fun! Req... More

Larry Stylinson || Oneshots
Nightmare - Harry
Soccer - Louis
Please Believe Me - Harry
Can't Stand It - Harry
Sick - Louis
Migraine - Harry
Accident in the snow
Chrismas Tree Accident - Louis
Requests
Robbed In Broad Daylight - Louis
Just A Dizzy Spell? - Harry
Death Threats
Staircase Accident - Louis
Death Threats Part. II
Author's note
Burned?
Sneeze it Out - Louis
Just a little pain - Harry
Death Threats part. III
Such a mess - Harry

Can't eat - Louis

619 5 1
By justthehiddentruth

Requested by - thumperglow

I had a lot of fun writing this. I think this was one of the most funniest and hardest to write so far! Thank you for your request, I hope you like it! <3

Ps. I went a little over board with this ;)

{~ 1800 words}

When Louis woke up, he smelled the delicious smell of freshly baked waffles made by his loving and caring boyfriend. He smiled, getting out of bed and into the en suite bathroom to brush his teeth. But when he put the toothbrush into his mouth and began scrubbing it against his teeth, Louis yelped and took it out again. Some where on the right side of his mouth, did a molar hurt and throb really bad. 

He winced and opened his mouth to look at him himself. There he saw a moral with a little black spot in the middle. Louis swallowed nervously, he knew it was a cavity and it needed attention from the dentist. But that's the point, Louis was scared of the dentist. He hated it when people went with creepy little needled in his mouth and poke at his gums. He hated it when they touched his mouth as It made him highly uncomfortable, only harry was allowed to touch his mouth and yes, in that way ;)

That's when Louis decided that he wasn't gonna tell Harry about it, because he will surely force him to go to the dentist and he absolutely didn't want that. As long as he kep it secret, he will be okay. 

But plans don't always go as they are planned.

Louis gently continued to brush his teeth, avoiding the one with the cravity to save him the pain. But he knew he had to eat, and that was the biggest challenge he had so far. It already hurt him to swallow and put his teeth together. And even without any touch or movement in his mouth, he felt a dul ache and he knew it was gonna get worse. But he was still set on not telling anyone and certainly not Harry.

Louis walked down the stairs and into the kitchen as casually as he can withour showing any signs of pain on his face. Harry could read him like an open book from miles afar and he certainly knew that with the littelest wince or noise of discomfort, Harry would notice something wasn't right and ask him about it. 

'Stay calm and act cool' Louis told himself and repeated it multiple times in his head before he softly and quietly sat down on a stool at the bar to keep as much attention from Harry away from him and watched harry cook. 

So far for being quiet when the stool Louis wanted to sit on fell to the ground when he tried to pull it away from under the bar. Harry turned around and looked surprised when he saw Louis. 

''Goodmorning!'' Did Harry greet. ''I didn't hear you coming in.'' He added. Then he turned back around to the stove to check on the pancakes he was baking at that moment. 

''Uhm, yeah. S'thought I could s- scare you, but planned ruined, I guess-s.'' Louis tried to laugh to cover up his lisp, but harry was already at his side looking at him worriedly. Louis cursed his hurting tooth under his breath. 

''Are you okay? You don't normally lisp.'' Said Harry. ''Is it something in your mouth? Let me check.'' Harry tried to pry Louis's mouth open, but Louis turned his head away. ''No, I'm s'just s'tired.'' Louis tried to cover, but Harry gave him a look. ''Louis, you never lisp, even when you're tired. Just tell me what's wrong.'' 

Louis was gonna open his mouth to tell another lie to Harry, but he got cut off by the fire dectector beeping loudly. ''Oh shoot!'' Harry ran to the stove to put it out. The pancake was completely black. He threw it away and put the hot pan under the cold water faucet, making hot steam go up into his face. ''Ah.'' Harry hissed, he closed the tab and let the pan fall into the sink. ''Louis could you please turn the fire detector off?'' Asked Harry as he ran upstairs to get a cool cloth for his hot face. 

Louis thanked the lord above them for saving him. He walked over to the fire detector that hung from the ceiling and took it off to take the batteries out. It had been a while since they put these old ones in, knew batteries couldn't hurt. When Harry came back with still red glowing cheeks--but not as red as before--Louis aksed him if he was alright,, trying not to lisp again. He did, but not enough for Harry to notice when he stood at the sink on the other side of the kithcen. 

''I'm fine.'' Harry answered him truthfully. ''So far for the pancakes, I'm sorry Louis.'' Harry said sadly. He turned back to Louis and Louis gave him a comforting smile. ''It's okay babe, it happend to the best. We'll just eat something different.'' Louis told him. 

''That's the point Lou, were out of, like, everthing! The only things we had in house were flour, one egg and some milk.'' 

''Than we'll go out?'' Louis suggested, even though he didn't want to. That meant eating in public, with a hurting tooth. And he really didn't want to have whole London knowing he has a tooth ache because of a cavity! He already gave up on his plan of keeping his tooth ache a secret for Harry when he knew he had to eat. Swallowing already hurt like, so who knows what would happen if he ate!

''Oh yes! Great idea Lou!'' Louis mentally wanted to shoot himself with a cannon of a cliff. ''Let's go!''

''Uhm, wait!'' Louis suddenly yelled. Not only surprising Harry, but also himself. 

'Shit, what am I gonna do now!?' Louis panicked. He tried thinking of something but gave up after a while. 'Here goes nothing...'

''Okay, so, I kind of woke up this morning with a tooth ache and when I checked, I think I saw a cavity. That's why I was lisping just now and when you asked me what was wrong I panicked, because I didn't want to tell you, bcause I knew you were gonna force me to go to the dentist! And when the fire detector went off I felt so relieved that I didn't have to tell you even though I knew that if I were gonna eat my whole cover was gonna blow off! And now were going out to eat in public, but I do not want whole London to know I probably have a cavity!''

It was silent for a moment, until the silence was broken by Harry's laugh. ''Oh Louis.'' He laughed. ''Are you really that scared of the dentist?'' Harry asked after he was done laughing. 

''Yes, yes I am.'' Louis said angerly. ''Why is this funny!?''

''Babe, you really don't have to be scared of the dentist. The only thing they would be doing is giving you a filling.'' Harry explained to Louis. 

''I still don't want to go. I refuse.'' Louis said stubbornly. 

''Louis you have to. You were right when you said I was gonna force you to go to the dentist. You have nothing to be scared of.'' Harry tried to comfort Louis, but Louis wasn't having it. Nope, he refused to go to the dentist. 

''No, Harry! I don't want to!'' Harrt sighed before he nodded and walked off. Louis also sighed, but instead of in frustration like Harry, it was in relieve. But that relieve was cut short when Harry came back, but not empty handed. In his left hand, he held a green-ish box and on that box stood in big letters: temporary teeth filling

''No, Harry please! Don't do this to me!'' Louis cried out. Panic lay in his eyes and voice as he ran away from Harry.

''Louis, you sound like I'm going to hurt you, but I'm only trying to help. You trust me, right?'' Harry tried to go behind Louis and catch him, but Louis was faster and stronger than him--stronger than he looks like--and gently pushed Harry away and ran to the other side of the table. 

''Leave me alone Harry. I'm fine!'' Louis said, lisping a bit. Harry tried going around the table to get to Louis, but that didn't work out as he saw Louis moving to the other side of the table to try to escape him again. 

But this time, Harry was faster and he manage to catch Louis. They both stumbled to the ground and before Louis could get up to run again, Harry had his hands pinned down and stradled him. ''Quite a familiar position, don't you think?'' Harry smirked down at Louis. ''Maybe... if you try to coöperate with me and let me fill your teeth with this filling, you can get some of this ass before the sun goes down.'' Harry waggled his eyebrows up and down in a temping manner. Louis was stuck between giving in and running away again. But Harry's words were so, so tempting. 

''Please, Louis. It's for your own good and I promise we can do whatever you want after. I won't hurt, I promise!'' 

''Ah, fine! Okay! I give in! I surrender! But please promise me it won't hurt.'' Louis said. 

''I promise Louis, I won't let it hurt.'' Harry got off of Louis slowly. ''Go to the bathroom, I'll just get everything I need.'' Louis nodded as an answer and walke up stairs to the bathroom with his head down. He impatiently waited on the toilet seat for Harry. He was fiddlin with his thumbs from the nerves. 

''Calm down Louis, it'll be alright.'' Harry held Louis's hands as he gave him a kiss. ''I'm glad you decided to coöperate with me, because I really wanted to have a nice evening with you.'' Harry winked and got up again to set everything up. Not that it was much, he just had to fill the tube with the filling. Louis smiled and nodded. 

''Me too.'' He answered. When everything was ready, Harry told Louis to throw his head back and look up to the ceiling. With his phone, he shone some extra light into Louis's mouth to see what he was doing. When he saw the tooth with the cavity, he got to work. He filled up the tooth with the filling and when he was done, he let Louis rinse his mouth to get rid of the taste. He threw away the tube and gave Louis another kiss. ''Now, that wasn't so bad was it?'' Harry asked. 

''No, it wasn't.'' Louis smiled up at Harry and stood up to give him a tight hug. ''Thank you Haz and I'm really sorry for the way I acted. I shouldn't have freaked out like that. I was wrong of me. I didn't know why I was so scared of this. You fulfilled your promise like always and I was wrong to even doubt you.'' 

''No, Louis. It's okay, truly. It was quite the show actually. You are completely forgiven. And of course I fulfill my promises. And you still get to choose whatever you want to do tonight, like I also promised.'' Harry said. They broke away from the hug and walked down stairs. 

''I can't wait.''

''I love you, Lou''

''I love you, too, Haz.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3.2K 67
New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts
284K 5.9K 83
Louis and Harry. Enemies. Friends. We all know how this one ends. ;) Warnings include: smut, cussing, fighting, self harm
302K 3.6K 22
a collection of larry smut and fluff, although a lot more smut. please don't hesitate to leave requests of something you wanna see, the comments and...
43.3K 822 48
these one-shots were written back in 2014! my first language isn't english so I apologize for all of the mistakes :) {slowly editing}