SUMMER CAMP | WOOSAN

Por mingienthusiast

"i will kill you if you ever talk to me again." "you'll have to catch me first." san and wooyoung had never m... Más

I N T R O
why do you smell like piss?
who...? asked.
worst adventure of my life
just like a princess
candies ...?
the king of dodgeball
the show must go on

partners...?

131 19 8
Por mingienthusiast

(wooyoung)

as soon as the trumpet was heard, wooyoung didn't hesitate to grab yeosang's hand and sprint outside to the main cabin. understandably, he was famished and wanted to get there as soon as possible.

he also took the opportunity to ask his friend the thing that had been on his mind since the first encounter with mr choi san.

"now, could you please explain why i wasn't invited to that party hmmmm?" wooyoung asked, trying not to sound too petty.

yeosang looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, as if to say 'are you serious?' he then explained, "woo, i did invite you. but you said you were wearing a mask and in your pajamas."

wooyoung paused for a moment, trying to recall the scene. he was a big pj and mask night fan, so he did it quite often. he just didn't remember that specific time. plus who cared anyway –

"but you acted like it was the party of the century! i would've come!!"

"i mean it's a good thing you weren't there, the cops ended up showing at the party and since we pretty much all weren't of age for drinking most people ended in jail for the night. i managed to escape but my mom caught words of it and here i am."

ohhhhh. now he vaguely remember yeosang telling him about that night, who would've guessed san was the one who threw it.

"looks like it cursed many people to get sent here" replied wooyoung, still walking towards the entrance of the big cottage.

"and then there's you, here and i must add willingly."

"shut up, i'm only here to keep you company."

"and get to know sannnn~ am i wrong ?" wooyoung hated the way yeosang made his voice linger on that damn name. whatever assumptions he had in his mind were absolutely WRONG.

wooyoung  strongly believed it would be impossible to befriend that spoiled child, as just being or even breathing around him seemed to annoy him. like how was it possible to hate your surroundings that much??

however, wooyoung couldn't deny that he found it amusing to watch him roll his eyes and get easily frustrated. he knew how to annoy people, it was like a natural talent for him.

people had told him before that they believed he was a brat, and he wondered if that was why he had difficulty making friends without irritating them. he was glad yeosang stuck around him tho.

when the two of them arrived at the cafeteria, they took the last table in the corner and sat there in anticipation.

yeosang quietly remarked
"i feel like the food is going to taste like shit" he wanted to make sure no one could hear him this time. cause he would die if he got tasked to do the dishes.

"shut up, i've been waiting for this since the moment i set foot here. don't jinx it"

several minutes later the doors pushed open, revealing tons of children, ranging from 13 to 20 years old. among those people wooyoung quickly noticed san walking, he had his arms crossed between his chest as if he was examining the room to see if it met his criteria.

"can we sit here with you?" someone suddenly asked, accompanied by two others.

"oh yes, of course," yeosang replied, scooting closer to wooyoung to make more space for them. "i'm jongho, here's changbin and yunho," the man introduced himself and his companions.

wooyoung nodded politely in greeting. he was never good at interacting with new people, and he was unsure of what to talk about.

"i'm yeosang and the one who looks flabbergasted beside me is wooyoung,"

nahhh why did he have to introduce him that way– now they were going to think he was stupid. they wouldn't be wrong but still.

"nice to meet you! so how have you two been enjoying the camp so far?" asked the one named jongho, who was now sitting beside yeosang.

"you want the honest answer or a lie?"

"let's go with the honest one." he replied with a smirk growing on his face.

"if i could i would throw myself in the ocean and swim home."

dramatic much he was – it wasn't even THAT bad yet. like they didn't do shit important. seemed like the suitcases incident traumatized yeosang cause this man was on the verge of ending it all.

"me personally i only had food in my mind, so after the meal will determine wether i like it here or not"

"seems fair to me, also don't worry man. i've been here for 3 years already and it really isn't that bad. trust me."

not surely convinced by his statement, yeosang raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "i will trust your words– but if you fail me, you will own me."

jongho chuckled and nodded. "deal."

wooyoung looked at the two other men who were in a conversation of their own, they were sitting right in front of him. he simply listened not wanting to intrude.

" oh wait he's here ! how do i look??" if he remembered well the dude who just talked was the one named yunho. he was quite tall compared to his two other friends, but especially taller than that changbin man who looked like a tiny bean.

"bro stop stressing, you look fine my god."

"ok guys! if the pink-haired man approaches our table, act natural!" he was probably telling that to himself because everyone else seemed unaffected by that pink guy whatsoever. it didn't take long for the said man to walk towards them, weirdly enough he was accompanied by the spoiled brat.

"hey guys, we noticed we were all in the same cabin! Can we sit with you?"

"yes, yes of course! come sit with us, you're reaaaallyyy welcome to."
wooyoung glanced at yunho and mentally face-palmed himself. is that what he called acting natural ?? because he sucked very bad at it... well, at least he got a grin out of the man.

san did not even look at wooyoung once, even when sitting in front of him. wooyoung low key took that as an offense and rolled his eyes, concentrating on yunho trying to flirt shamelessly with pink guy.

"i'm mingi," everyone then came forward in turn right after mingi.

well, maybe the camp would turn out to be pretty fun after all.

after a while, the food trays began to arrive one by one. wooyoung looked at what was on his plate with a strange look. he tried to guess what was in front of him, but it looked so weird that he couldn't make out what it was. he kinda gagged at the thought of putting this in his mouth.

"is that supposed to be , ham??" he questioned, staring intensively at his plate. everything had a unnatural colour, as if they had been sitting there for a long time.

he swallowed hardly and picked up his fork, hesitantly.

"this is fucking disgusting." san said, pushing his tray in front of him, refusing to eat anything.

ok Wooyoung had wanted to argue with him, but he was right. after all, the meal in front of them was not exactly appetizing.

the dry chicken he had on the plane, wasn't so bad compared to this. everyone was hesitant to take a bite, and no one could blame them for it. perhaps skipping the first meal was the better option.

***

"listen up everyone! it's time for everyone to go to bed. tomorrow we will wake you up early for the first activity. monitor bangchan and monitor mark will keep an eye out if someone decides to sneak outside. goodnight, see you tomorrow"

then the speakers stopped piercing the ears of wooyoung, who was currently lying on his bed, in his pajamas.

"ugh we can't go explore tonight" complained mingi as he took a bag from his suitcase before going to his bed and lying down.

yunho asked him curiously, "what's in your bag?" he was holding himself by the feet on the top bed, leaning down to get a better look.

"candies, catch"

thankfully , his roommates weren't all like sam. maybe he would be able to get away with whatever he was planning without having to resort to killing someone during the summer. speaking of him san finally decided to join the conversation."i say once it reaches 1am let's sneak outside."

"you know what this isn't a bad idea and let's go look for actual food while we're at it."

food? count wooyoung in.

"changbin you're good at waking everyone else, we're counting on you." said jongho as he pulled the blankets over his ALMOST naked body.

wooyoung could never bring himself to sleep in just his underwear like most of the other boys did without shame right now. it wasn't that he didn't like his body or anything, but he wanted to avoid any embarrassing conversations if something were to happen.

changbin then pulled out a phone from under his pillow and said, "bet, also... don't snitch on me guys. we will be using this as an alarm clock and other important stuff, if you know what i mean." everyone burst into laughter, including san. wow this boy knew how to do something else with his mouth than his usual bullshitting.

wooyoung couldn't deny the fact that his laugh was satisfying to the ear. which kinda weirded him out cause he did not expect that from him.

anyway, back to the topic. wooyoung was impressed at how changbin had managed to sneak a cellphone into his suitcase without his parents or the monitors finding out. he would most likely ask him about it later to try and take notes of his achievement.

" ok now goodnight, see you in a couple of hours eh." smiled mingi as he threw his bag of remaining candies to yunho who was enjoying them to the fullest. that boy would not sleep at all –.

———
(san)

san was abruptly awoken by a loud, annoying sound. groggily , he opened his eyes to realize  that it was changbin's alarm clock indicating that it was 1 am. san realized that if they wanted to sneak out, it would have to be now or never. with a sigh he dragged his body out of bed.

san grinned as he saw wooyoung deeply asleep. he quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed a cup, filling it up with water and returning to the room with a clear plan in mind. without hesitation, he splashed the contents of the cup onto wooyoung's face. the victim  opened his eyes in shock, coughing and completely oblivious to the fact that san had just thrown water on him.

"did i almost drown on air – what the fuck" he touched his face and then noticed that it was soaked, same thing for his blanket.

the commotion woke up most of the boys in the room wondering what was going on.

yeosang looked over to wooyoung and exclaimed "woah— what happened to your face wooyoung. did you just get out the shower?"

"no." his gaze shifted on san, who was just standing there with the cup still clear in his hand. he offered a big smile to wooyoung before looking away and whistled. "this bitch threw water on me"

"meee?? nahh! i would never do that."

mingi, who had just gotten out of his bottom bed, couldn't help but giggle at the two men causing a scene. he knew that wooyoung was itching to take his revenge on san, it wasn't the time to do so. "ok, enough guys," he said, trying to diffuse the situation. "wooyoung, take your revenge later. now let's get dressed and have a little walk outside."

wooyoung rolled his eyes and jumped off his bed, grabbing some clothes from his bag. he made sure to hit San with his shoulder as he passed close to him to reach the bathroom.

san was lowkey proud of his idea, wooyoung loved teasing him ,well he could do the same.

"he's so going to kill you man" said yeosang as he also jumped off his bed.

"let's see him try."

"let's form 2 teams of two and one of three. i will partner with yunho and changbin." said mingi as he placed his arm around yunho's neck. "changbin wake up you fucker."

"owjsks.... i'm up"

"i'll pair up with yeosang."

nah they were fucking with him – why on earth did he have to partner up with wooyoung?

"can i join mingi's team and like leave the other rat alone?"

"are you crazy, if you leave woo alone in the dark he's never coming back."

ughhh what a pain in this ass this is , san thought to himself. he rolled his eyes seeing that their teams were clearly made and weren't about to change their minds.

woohoo what a fun excursion this was going to be.

•••
don't be shy to comment 🫶🏾 i love teasing y'all réactions it's entertaining and motivating hehehe

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 309 28
Choi San and Jung Wooyoung are best friends and teammates in ATEEZ, affectionate and loving with each other and their other members. When a confessio...
5K 235 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
60 3 2
"So, what did you boyos do to get here?" Wooyoung asked, his eyes still burning on San's back. Yeosang giggled while Yunho only stared at Wooyoung wi...
74.1K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...