perfect harmony โ€ข jj maybank

ะ’ั–ะด luvstarkey_

๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

intro
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36 (bonus chapter)
1.37 (bonus chapter)
!season 2!
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
2.28
2.29
2.30
2.31
2.32
2.33
2.35
2.36
2.37
2.38
2.39

2.34

1.9K 47 7
ะ’ั–ะด luvstarkey_

  _

arriving at the Lively household in Figure Eight, Shoupe knocked on the door which i'm immediately opened showing Zale. Belle walked in standing aside with her arms crossed standing in silence as the Sheriff talked Noah, Liz and Zale. Shoupe walked out of the house as Belle kept her arms crossed and eyes on the floor not looking at her parents. the door closed hearing a small sigh from Zale as he placed his hand on his sisters shoulder.

"well that was new. stealing dads car." he says as Belle looked at her brother with an annoyed look.

"come sit down, guys." Noah nodded his head to the couch.

"i wanna go home." Belle turned around making her way to the door.

"Belle." Liz says making Belle stop, she sighed turning around.

"you wanna talk? okay, i'll make this quick, yes i took the truck because the Pogues and i had to drag out the twinkie out of the water because it was stuck and then we went to get the cross of Santo Domingo which is Pope's because his relative is Denmark Tanny and then while getting the cross he was attacked by wasps and from there we had to take him to JJ's cousin which by the way we broke up so that's another thing to stress about." Belle started to ramble moving away from her brother.

"and then Pope was fine not really because the medication was strong and said he'd chop off our ears if we didn't let him drive and i actually like my ears so we let him drive and then we crashed while driving back to the church but before we even got there the cross was gone because Renfield and of course Rafe fucking Cameron took it and now here i am in front of you guys because you called Shoupe about the truck and all i want is for all this shit to be over and for us to be a freaking family again because it's been shit without you guys for years and i just my boyfriend back who i love so much because the last few days without him have been complete shit and i'm so sick and tired of crying every two seconds and pretending everything is okay when it's not." letting all the feelings and thoughts Belle had built up out feeling the tears pour out of her eyes facing her family.

Belle hasn't talked about her breakup with JJ since the night it happened. at all. the last few days without JJ have been complete misery for her, all she wanted was to be with him again. along with all the stress she had built up with John B, getting the cross and almost losing Pope.

a sob escaped her lips while Noah, Liz and Zale looked at each other in worry for a few minutes in silence. Noah made his way towards his daughter pulling her into a hug where Belle immediately broke down clutching onto her father.

"it's okay, kid. it's okay." Noah whispered in her ear.

all Belle could do was nod against her fathers chest, Liz sniffled walking over to her daughter and husband where she ran her hand through Belle's hair making her lift her head.

"i'm so sorry, baby." Liz whispered to Belle who threw her arms around her mother holding onto her.

"i just want things to be how they used to." Belle mumbled into her mothers shoulder, Liz kissed her temple running her fingers through her hair.

Zale gently smiled at his family as Noah pulled him into the hug kissing the top of his sons head.

"alright. here's what we're gonna do." Noah cleared his throat, Belle looked at him wiping her eyes resting her head on her mothers shoulder, "no more bullshit. it's us four only and it always will be from now on. the shit with Ward is done with and it has been for a while now, but we do need to figure out some sort of punishment for taking the truck."

"and never let Pope drive again, or JJ or John B. better yet never let any of the boys drive because something always happens with some sort of vehicle they drive." Zale said causing his family to laugh.

"JJ's actually a great driver." Belle chuckled wiping away her tears.

"he still has that bike?" Noah asked.

"dad, he's technically married to the bike." Zale said as Belle nodded.

"interesting okay." Noah nodded.

"why don't you guys spend the night here? we'll show you your rooms and later we can have a late dinner." Liz says, running her fingers through Belle's hair.

"i think that's great." Belle smiled at her mother who smiled and lead her upstairs to her room.

__

Belle laid in the bed in her room in some comfortable clothes her mom had given her reading one of the books she had found in the library, she rested her head on her hand when her phone began to ring. shutting the book she reached for it on the nightstand seeing the contact picture of her and JJ smiling widely as he kissed her cheek. quickly sitting up she answered the call hearing him shushing the Pogues.

"J?" she asked.

"hey, Bells." he says as the noise from the others faded.

"hi."

"you okay? i wanted to check on you." she smiled at his voice.

"yeah. i'm at my parents now." she laid back down looking at the ceiling.

"what room?" he asked.

"mine? i think it's mine now, why?" she furrowed her brows listening to him.

"by any chance is the lamp grey with a white light?" Belle looked at the lamp seeing it was the one he was talking about.

"yes.. what are you-"

"climbing up." JJ hung up the phone as Belle slowly sat up hearing the leaves moving, making her stand up from the bed rushing over to the balcony door opening it.  

"hey Bells." JJ grunted climbing over the fence smiling at her.

a smile formed on her face laughing lightly walking over to him throwing her arms around his neck hugging him tightly as JJ immediately wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in closer.

"what are you doing here?" she asked, "did you drag the guys plus Sarah here?"

"nah, i decided to go on a walk and feel the breeze and- yeah i did. i made John B drive here." he nodded, a laugh escaped Belle's lips slowly pulling away from the hug. 

"why?"

"i wanted to come see you and make sure you were okay." he told her shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"not really. should've heard the rambling i gave my parents and brother." Belle looked at her hands picking on her nails.

"you were doing that fast talk you do didn't you?" he asked, Belle nodded looking up from her hands seeing him looking at her.

"i know what i did was stupid. really fucking stupid and i regret it and i don't expect me for you to forgive or even want to be with me again but i wanted to go back to you that night and say so many things but i didn't and i don't know why. the last few days without you have actually been shit because i couldn't even hug you, kiss you or even hold your hand and that's all i wanted to do and i realized that all i want is you. because in all honesty? you're my future and always have been. i knew it since the day we started dating- actually no before that, since seventh grade and i love you so much that losing you was the only thing that made everything shit." JJ started rambling to her, Belle listened to every single word he said making her smile JJ's eyes lit up seeing her smile as he felt himself relax.

"you, JJ Maybank," Belle gently says lifting her hands to his face gently holding it as his hands went to her hips, "you're my favorite forever."

"i'm taking that as a yes that you'll take me back?" a smirk slowly showed up on his face making Belle laugh and nod, "yeah."

"yeah?" he repeated as Belle nodded and laughed.

JJ immediately leaned in closing the small gap between the two placing his lips on hers, Belle instantly kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulled her in closer as much as he could since they were already close enough leaving no space at all.

the love JJ and Belle had for each other was something they always wished they would have. they knew they couldn't live without each other, they would do anything for each other. as Belle slowly pulled away from the kiss to catch her breath but JJ leaned back in kissing her deeply, a smile formed on Belle's lips kissing him again running her fingers through his blonde locks.

"i love you." he mumbled against her lips.

smiling Belle pulled away resting her forehead against his, "i love you."

JJ smiled hearing those three words again placing a kiss onto her forehead and looked down at her, "i don't know if you're in trouble or not with your parents but we could use your help on getting the gold and cross back."

"what's the plan?"

"sneaking into the Cameron's house where we think Rafe is to get the truck where the cross is at." he says tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"shit." Belle sighed not wanting to see Rafe at all.

"yeah, i'm not too thrilled about you being there and being around Rafe because he never leaves you alone but sucks for him because you're mine so." JJ said as a laugh left Belle's lips pulling him into another hug placing a kiss on his shoulder.

"all yours. now let's go try and convince my family you guys need my help." she says feeling his head nod against her shoulder feeling a grin form her face, "you started rambling too by the way."

JJ pulled away looking at her, "why'd you gotta ruin the moment?"

Belle laughed cupping his face smiling at him, "i'm sorry i had to."

"you always do that." JJ smiled pecking her lips.

__

"Belle, i don't know." Noah said leaning against the counter looking at his daughter.

"they need me dad. you think JJ wouldn't have climbed the balcony if they didn't?" Belle motioned to JJ who waved.

"he climbs trees. i'm not surprised he climbed the balcony." Zale says, Belle ran her hands over her face sighing.

"please, i'm begging you." Belle begged looking at her parents and brother.

"come here." Noah walked away motioning for Belle to follow him which she did.

Noah made his way to his office which was filled with pictures of the ocean and a few of his family. Belle shut the door walking towards her father who leaned against the desk.

"you can go. but i want you to promise me something." Noah says making Belle nod, "i can't lose you again and i need to know you'll come back home."

Belle smiled hugging her father tightly, "i will. i promise."

"you're so much like your mom, except she's just scary."  Noah said making Belle laugh.

"you know who's scary? Mrs. Crain. that lady is terrifying." Belle says pulling away from the hug seeing Noah with his eyes widened.

"she's still kicking?" he asked.

"oh yeah. she's fast. we all ran out of her house and she chased us." Noah looked at Belle in shock turning her around leading her out the door.

"i don't wanna know what you guys did and i'm not even gonna ask at all." he says as Belle bursted out laughing.

"you wouldn't approve at all so i'm not telling you." she laughed, Noah smiled throwing his arm around Belle's shoulder going back to the living room where everyone else was.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Breathless | JJ Maybank ะ’ั–ะด lolamaybank

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

70.2K 931 39
๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™† ๐™๐™‹ is never the best way to begin summer holidays, but maybe Lauren and her new Pogue friends weren't ready for what was coming...
728K 20.1K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT โธป 05/08/20 โ†’ 07/17/20 EDITED โธป 02/09/23 โ†’ 04/19/23 #1st in...
564K 10.6K 19
หš.เผ„โ”Š ๐๐‹๐„๐”. ( แดŠแดŠ แดแด€สส™แด€ษดแด‹. ) โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
167K 4K 61
"๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ" "๐™…๐™…-" "๐™‰๐™ค, ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๏ฟฝ...