MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
PART 80

Part 79

1.9K 270 27
By musicialtie

The party started with a bittersweet note with Nandini cutting the cake and then having a mental fight to whom she should offer the first bite. The competition was tough between her Bff and Bf. But, when she was having that dilemma, her BF and BFF were glaring eachother challenging. Their eyes threw challenge for that first bite from their precious birthday girl. And, the first bite always was special.

Before Nandini could come up with a solution to whom she should fed the cake first, Manik took it upon himself and grabbed her hand gently and took the cake slice from her. Then he offered the cake to her.

" Happy Birthday Baby" he whispered and fed the first slice of cake to her.

And, no need to clarify but that simple thing, let each of them won. Their precious person deserved the first bite.

Nandini then fed the half of her piece of cake to Manik and then the rest she fed to Sriya and Abhi.

The three bestfriends then started their own cake fight mostly Abhi and Nandini. And, Sriya occasionally teasing the two. Just like the good old days.

Manik signalled Aman aside who was eating his share of cake.

" Did you make it sure that no one got a sniff of us being here? "

He asked and Aman promptly stood straight. Alerted with his manager-ish mode.

" Yes sir. No one followed. But I am afraid we might not be able to always hide from the crude eyes of the paparazzi. It's getting really challenging after your and ma'am's photo got leaked in the lonavala hotel . Media started digging. So as Niyonika ma'am. "

Manik listened him and a fear ran through his spine. He was aware how Niyonika's men were following him here and there. He knew his mother suspected him even though his PR team had taken down the photo from the world within a day. But yet, that simple blur picture  was enough to ignite the fire of suspicion. And, even he didn't know how much he could hide his relationship and Nandini. He must come up with a plan.

" Make sure to escort them as discreet as possible to Mumbai tomorrow afternoon. I will take Nandini with me in the evening . Arrange everything properly " Manik instructed him. And Aman nodded.

Manik saw how Abhi reached out to Nandini's face to wipe out a chunk of cream. And his heart tingled with jealousy. Despite of knowing how Abhi treated Nandini as his sister that too older sister, but yet, he couldn't let of the jealousy.

He took a deep breath to compose himself and went to talk to Joseph to distract his mind. He asked Josheph to serve dinner to his bodyguards. And, went upstairs to his room to prepare Nandini's last birthday gift.

While the three friends were chatting among themselves, Sriya abruptly lifted Nandini's left arm and keenly started staring at her propose ring. Sriya had noticed this same kind of ring on Manik and that peaked her interest.

Nandini understood what was going on Sriya's mind, so she said softly.
" It's Manik 's gift. "

" Hmmm" still staring at the ring while playing with it Sriya nodded and then said " I believe it meant something else as well as I have seen the same kind your boyfriend is wearing as well "

Nandini slightly blushed and responded " it's a matching ring actually. Manik custom made these. "

" Wooooohhhooo couple rings" Abhi exclaimed in excitement.

" I love you my World's queen" Nandini whispered caressing the voice gram engraved on her ring.

Both of her friends stared at her confused.

Nandini cleared her voice and said lovingly pointing out the voice gram.
" This! It says I love you my World's queen. Manik's voice. And he has the same with My World's King engraved on it in my voice. "

" No way! Wow!!" Abhi exclaimed taken aback and Sriya just kept on staring at her.

" He loves you so much!" Sriya uttered still in daze. And, Nandini replied caressing her Manik tattoo

" Yes, he does. He loves me more than I can ever love him"

After the dinner was served, they sat with their evening coffee. Abhi kept on asking Manik about his next album which was scheduled to release in coming few weeks.

Manik was already in a sour mood as his  Nandini was brutally kidnapped by her friends from his side and the one hand apart distance was souring his mood to death.

So, he monotonously addressed Abhi's sea of questions shooting daggers at Sriya.

Once he saw Nandini kept her emptied cup on the coffee table, he stood up then and there.

" People, it's already 11pm so let's call it a day. Chop chop " Stating he walked towards Nandini and held her hand then looking at Sriya said " thanks for coming. See you guys in the morning. Have a good night"

Without waiting for any response he turned around pulling Nandini with him. But before he could take another step towards the stairs, a stren statement stopped them in the middle

" Excuse me, where are you taking her? "

Manik turned around and asked " yep, excuse you.  And what do you mean Ms Sriya?

They saw the irritation and arrogance oozing from him and even Nandini was baffled by her friend's words.

" Where are you taking her at this time of the night? As you said it's late , so let's all have a good night. You can talk to her tomorrow morning. "

Sriya stated and Nandini understood the matter. Embarassed Nandini bit her toung. She forgot that Sriya still had an impression that Nandini might be sharing roof with Manik, but she could never cross the line yet.

Little did she know how her BFF already drew a strong line with the love of her life!!

Manik was completely oblivious about the reason behind Sriya's comment. He was desparately waiting to give the last birthday gift to his fan-girlfriend. So he was not in the mood of any possible delay. He only had 40 minutes left. It was already 11:20pm. So, he gazed at her confusedly.

" What do you mean? Listen, whatever , let's wrap it up here. We will continue tomorrow. "

Stating he again turned around to leave taking Nandini with her but again was interrupted by Sriya. Irritated, he turned around and asked rudely

" What is wrong with you woman?"

" Nothing is wrong with me Mr. Malhotra. But I guess you have lost your mind here. You are taking her to your room at this hour of the night. Let her go to her room and take rest. She must be exhausted after the whole day and so are we. So again as you said, let's wrap it up here and all of us go to our OWN assigned rooms. "

She pressed on the word OWN to clearly state her points and Manik understood what did she mean. Though this infuriated him to the core but it embarrassed Nandini to death. So, she tried to release his hold from her arm. But he in return encircled her waist firmly.

Manik really wanted to give Sriya a piece of rude-Manik, but he knew it would upset Nandini and he didn't want to ruin her birthday. Beside that, he was running out of the clock.

" Listen, as far as I am thankful for you to worry about Nandini, but I do care about MY girlfriend more and I know how to take care of her as well. So, you keep your ' how to take care of your girlfriend manual' to urself. "

He stressed out on the word MY to mark his territory and took a pause when Sriya tried to utter something against his words. But, Manik didn't let her say anything and continued

" FYI , I am taking her to her OWN but not assigned but rightfully owned room only. "

He completed but Sriya just whisper shouted,
" You are taking her to your room ! " Sriya exclaimed accusing him.

" Dammit woman, she is my girlfriend and we already share a room. And I am taking her to OUR room. So will you please cut if off. "

Manik literally roared in all his Manik-ish way and though it would pain Sriya's ego, but she couldn't denied that it literally scared her.

Nandini gaped at Manik with fear coated anger. And then stared at Sriya guilty. Then looked at Abhi.

Abhi understood the assignment that she threw with her pleading eyes and jumped into action.

" Woah! Sri! Come down. No need to go all Sriya Pandit on Manik. He is right you know. They are a couple and they already are in a living in kind of relationship. It's okay for them to share a room anywhere in this world. And apart from that this freakingly gorgeous house is Manik's. So it's alright to have their own room here as well. "

Abhi tried to make Sriya understood. It's not that Sriya already didn't know that. But she just didn't want to let her BFF whom she treated as little sister even though she was just 3 months older than Nandini, stay with Manik on her watch atleast.

But, she understood that it was too late to play elder sister feelings card now. However her heart was not ready to leave Nandini's hand again. She wanted to protect her. She looked at Nandini and all her doubts were clear. Manik and Nandini were already in a very deep meaningful relationship. Nandini's eyes were filled with tears and the way she was still clutching Manik's hand and he was rubbing his fingers over her Manik's tattoo, needless to say that they were desparate to be with eachother.

Abhi understood the turmoil going inside Sriya. Her mother-hen instinct was stopping her to let Nandini go with her boyfriend. But she got to accept the reality. So, he walked to her and hugged her and whispered

" You have to let her go. I understand what you are feeling. But look how happy she is. She finally found her World's King whom she was waiting for so eagerly. We have to support her. And, she is an adult. Accept it. Please. "

Sriya took a deep breath and broke the hug. She stared at Abhi and smiled painfully. She nodded her head and the blooming feelings she was developing inside for this man-child BFF of her's took a couple of steps forward. Her man-child BFF had grown up, so was her immature BFF who was deeply madly into  a certain celebrity love. And, ironically that same celebrity was standing infront of her and by the look of his, he was shooting daggers at her like a kid who was forced to let go of his favourite toy.

What a turn of events!!

And, she couldn't help but laughed a little.

" Alright alright, my bad! Okay, let's sleep guys. Looks like we all are exhausted and could use a good sleep. "

" Finally, happy realisation! " Manik mocked at her and whispered for Nandini's ears "I am gonna kill her someday. let's go baby. "

Before Manik could turn around, Nandini stopped him and she walked towards Sriya.

She hugged her and said " Thank you for understanding. And, I assure you , you don't need to worry about us. He makes me the happiest. And, I am not saying as the crazy 'Manik Malhotra; the Rockstar' fan that you knew me as of so far. But, as a girlfriend of Manik. My Manik. I love you Sri. And, don't worry I am in a very good and capable hands. Manik promise!"

With that they broke the hug and both of them smiled. Girlfriend fan or not, Nandini would never forgot her fanchant. Her 'Manik promise' was the strongest emotions she carried and both of her BFF'S were aware of that.

So, Sriya could not help but laughed stating " Crazy Fan " and patted Nandini's shoulder. Abhi then hugged both of his BFFs.

" Alrighty then! " An impatient Manik stated a little bit louder to let himself heard. And, everyone got the meaning.

" Well, someone's getting really impatient and absolutely pissed off. "

Nandini blushed with Abhi's comment and whispered a "good night" to her friends.

But she was still a little mad at Manik for being rude to Sriya. So, she didn't stop to Manik but kept on climbing the stairs leaving him baffled.

" Nandu! " He uttered in confusion and understood that his girlfriend was mad at him.

But her pout was his weakness in every way. He felt a familiar twitch on his southern part. And, he was alert. His pants started getting stuffy. He hurriedly started climbing on the stairs two to three steps at a time and met Nandini at the top of the stairs. He engulfed her from behind and Nandini got startled for a second. Manik kissed her right cheek quickly while pulling them to the direction of their room, his lips still in contact with her face.

Once they dispersed both Sriya and Abhi still kept on staring at their direction with soccer eyes.

" Do you think they ........." Sriya couldn't complete her question , but Abhi finished it for her " They have done it? "

Sriya just kept on gaping at the stairs. Abhi picked up her silent question and took it upon himself to respond
" Absolutely! "

With that Sri turned her attention to Abhi and he jokingly said " Who would in their correct mind can resist that hotness? Don't you know he is nation's handsome boyfriend! And, our best friend is the luckiest to have a taste of it. Awesome!!"

He then started laughing at his own wayward imagination. But seeing Sriya's horrified expression, he stopped and said " She is an adult to take care of her personal life. Stop worrying. "

Then to cheer up her said mischievously " if you want I can show you some of the hotness myself. Try me? "

With that Sriya sighed uttering " And here I thought you have grown up? "

Saying she started walking towards her assigned room for the night with a blushing heart and twitching smiling lips.

" One day! " All that Abhi uttered to himself and started approaching to his room as well.

" Manik leave me " a slightly fidging Nandini said , with that Manik replied
" Never "

He pushed their room door opened and walked into the room taking her caged in his arms.

Nandini's mood got changed seeing the dimly lit room. The scented aroma candles, red and white roses everywhere. Manik had prepared for her.

He pulled her towards the bed pointed out the contents sitting there and Nandini gaped at him in sheer disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
176 9 6
Everyone just love a typical teenage love story. Where a simple girl has the hearthrob as her bestfriend and everyone dies of envy. Where that bestfr...
52 0 20
It follows the extraordinary journey of a protagonist named Ethan, who discovers he is the reincarnation of a legendary hero from a forgotten era. Th...
977K 51.7K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives