Mission: Possible 007

By LivingStoneWriter

A decorated MI6 agent, a crime-fighting cheerleader, a rogue IMF operative, and a platypus. They make an unli... More

Disclaimer/Logos
Prologue
Opening
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

160 4 0
By LivingStoneWriter

Kim awoke on a cold, hard concrete floor. Her head and body throbbed as if she got hit by a freight train. She then remembered what (or more precisely who) did hit her – Mr. Hinx, who was as big as a freight train. When he knocked her out, they were in the lab of Heinz Doofenshmirtz inside his "Evil Incorporated" building. When she regained consciousness, she found herself in a locked cell with Perry the Platypus and two men in suits that looked to be special agents. "Where are we?" she asked them.

"Alcatraz," said the one agent in the navy-blue suit. Kim couldn't stop staring at his oversized chin. "And it's not as fun as Clint Eastwood and Burt Lancaster made it out to be."

"It's good that you're finally awake, 'cause maybe you can explain why the League locked a girl and a beaver in here with us," said the other agent in the gray suit. His features were a little sharper than his associate's.

Perry let out an aggravated purr over the agent's mislabeling of him.

"He's not a beaver...he's a platypus," Kim spoke on Agent P's behalf. "And who're you guys anyway?"

"Stan Smith, C.I.A.," the big-chinned agent identified himself.

"Sterling Archer, I.S.I.S.," the other agent did for himself.

"I.S.I.S.?" Kim frowned. "I never heard of them."

"That's exactly what I said," Smith reflected. "I think 'Agent Archer' here is a mole working for the League."

"Oh, right, I'm the suspicious one!" Archer derided. "We're locked up with a freakin' platypus! How's that not suspicious?!"

The two men proceeded to bicker on the topic for a good two minutes, much to the annoyance of Kim and Perry. "Guys!" Kim yelled over them, ceasing the pointless argument. "Let's just say, for the sake of clarity, that we're all on the same team – an actual team, not just the name for the people we work for."

"Wait, you two are agents for the Team?" Smith acknowledged. "I've heard rumors about the world governments putting together a group of elites to look into the League, but I never expected a teenager and an animal to fall into the recruitment."

"Were you guys looking into the League as well?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, we were," Archer confirmed. "Until our covers were blown, and we ended up sharing a cell together."

"My cover was blown," Stan elaborated, side-eyeing Archer. "For all we know, yours is still intact."

"Oh, give it a rest, you discount Jay Leno!" Sterling retorted.

"I happen to like Jay Leno, you son of a...!"

Words turned to fists between the two men, exchanging blows. It only lasted a few seconds before Perry leaped in and separated them by knocking both men down with a single roundhouse kick. "My god, that platypus is an expert combatant!" Smith exclaimed.

"Like Bruce Lee reincarnated!" Archer awed.

"And he'll do it again, if you two don't chill!" Kim cautioned. "Is there anything either of you were able to find out before you were captured?"

Stan shrugged. "Nothing on my end."

"I was able to find out something about a guy working for the League," Archer disclosed. "A clone assassin trained to eliminate targets around the world."

"I've heard of him," Smith corroborated. "Intel states that he's targeting officials in the world governments – such an act would put us in global warfare."

"Who is this 'clone assassin'?" Kim pried. "Does he have a name?"

"More of a designation than a name," a voice spoke outside their cell. Kim and her cellmates froze when they saw Blofeld come into view, accompanied by Mr. Hinx. "Not that any of you would be around long enough to learn it."

"You won't get away with whatever it is you're planning!" Kim avowed.

"I believe that I will, Miss Possible," Blofeld opposed. "James and your 'Team' won't willingly give young Hiro Hamada up for you and your pet." Perry let out a vicious snarl at Blofeld for that remark.

Kim followed up on her partner's retort and said, "They will come for us."

"If they do stage a rescue, we have F.O.W.L. defenses placed along the shores of the island that will blow any craft from the air and boats out of the water," Blofeld divulged. "I'd advise you and your cellmates to give up hope, Miss Possible. No one is coming for you – no one that'll survive long enough to free you from this prison."

"BLOFELD!" an infuriated voice bellowed outside the conversation.

Although Kim couldn't see the speaker from her cell, she recognized the voice as Dr. Drakken. "You didn't tell me that Shego was arrested!" he griped to Blofeld. "Why aren't we busting her out?!"

Turning away from Kim and her cellmates, Blofeld turned and faced Drakken. "Shego is now a liability and can no longer be trusted. She's cooperating with the government's Team."

"You don't know that for sure!" Drakken challenged.

"Let her go, Dr. Drakken!"

Blofeld raised his voice for the first time that Kim heard him speak. His usual calm demeanor began to break through in the presence of Drakken's defiance. Using this to her advantage, she told Drakken, "That's the type of people you're working with, Dr. D! They leave behind one of their own when they're wounded and let them fend for themselves!"

"Silence her," Blofeld ordered Hinx.

Kim braced herself as she watched Hinx remove the prison key from his suit jacket, intending on unlocking the cell to get to her. She was spared once a voice came over the two-way radio Blofeld carried with him. "Yo, Blofeld!" the voice called – it was Steelbeak. "We gotta situation outside!"

"Deal with it then," Blofeld responded.

"It's Bond and Hunt," Steelbeak alerted. "They're comin' up in a speedboat with the kid – Hiro Ham Sandwich...or whatever his name is."

This news took Blofeld by surprise, even if it didn't show in his stoic façade.

"Shut down the defenses...let them in," he ordered Steelbeak. He then briefly switched his focus on Hinx and instructed, "Keep an eye on the prisoners." Hinx acknowledged the command with a firm nod, pocketing away the prison key and standing guard outside the cell holding Kim, Perry, Smith, and Archer – not taking his eyes off them for a second.

------------------------------

Blofeld, Steelbeak, and a large group of armed Eggheads met with Bond, Hunt, and Hamada as their motorboat docked along the pier. "I must admit I'm impressed by your decision, James," Blofeld stated. "That being said, I do expect you to have a trick up your sleeve."

"No tricks," Bond professed. "We just want our agents back."

"At the cost of young Mr. Hamada's life?" Blofeld returned. "I know you have a soul, James... one that I'll take great pleasure in extracting."

"Search 'em," Steelbeak ordered two of his Eggheads.

Bond, Hunt, and Hiro were all patted down. Nothing was found on Hiro or Ethan, but Bond was discovered with a stick of gum. "Let him keep it," Blofeld teased. "If he prefers a last meal, he'll need that gum afterwards." Looking towards Ethan, his stoical demeanor resurfaced as he ordered, "Place Mr. Hunt in holding with the others. Mr. Steelbeak, I'm putting you in charge of watching them. You'll let Mr. Hinx know he's relieved of duty."

Much as he hated taking orders from Blofeld, Steelbeak hadn't dared to challenge his authority with Hinx around. As such, he acknowledged the command with an overeager "You got it, boss!"

Bond and Hiro were taken to the Alcatraz control room, now fitted with League supercomputers, operated by Egghead technicians. Situated along one corner of the room was a high-tech chair attached with surgical appendages that Bond spotted on his way in. "Like it?" Blofeld took notice of 007's interest. "I'll give you an up-close demonstration of its properties, after Mr. Hamada has transferred the nuclear launch codes."

Hiro frowned. "What nuclear launch codes?"

"The ones from the Korean military base linked to the League computer," Blofeld indicated the laptop sitting on table at the center of the room, connected to the supercomputers. Having no choice, Hiro sat at the table and typed on the laptop's keyboard, transferring the nuclear codes. Once the transfer was complete, Blofeld then ordered, "Now launch one of their missiles with San Francisco as its target."

Hiro glared at Blofeld. "I am not doing that."

His refusal only prompted Blofeld to unsheathe a small handgun that he kept concealed in his pocket, aiming it squarely at Hiro's chest. "The League doesn't need your body, Mr. Hamada. We have ways of getting what we want from you, without you lifting so much as a finger. It's your choice, but I recommend making the one that's less painful for you."

Hiro wasn't fazed at all by the threat. "I know," he told Blofeld. "I used to work for your morons...until you betrayed me."

Blofeld's brow crinkled in confusion. "What?"

Suddenly, he noticed how Hiro's hands were engulfed in a familiar green flame that singed the "skin" off, revealing black-gloved hands. He burnt away the rest of his skin and clothes, exposing them as a disguise worn by Shego. She punched Blofeld with enough fiery force that it severely scarred the right side of his face, even blinding his right eye.

With Blofeld out of commission, Bond worked with Shego to bring down the Eggheads in the control room. He took out the stick of gum that he was permitted to keep from the search. Rather than chew it, he molded it up in his hand and stuck it against one of the supercomputer towers. After a few seconds, the gum exploded, destroying the tower and all the rest of the equipment in the room, including Blofeld's special chair.

"Where in the heck did you get that?" Shego asked him.

"Hunt gave it to me," Bond told her. "At first, I thought he was pulling a prank. Now, I'm glad he wasn't."

Surveying the bodies littered over the floor with the rubble from the explosion, Shego realized that Blofeld wasn't among them. She discovered a trail of blood leading out through the exit and roared, "That weasel escaped!"

"Let's find him."

"Nuh-uh. I did my part of the plan, handsome. You go after Blofeld. I'm going to find someone else I need to punch – Drakken!"

Bond watched her set off on her mission, leaving him to his own.

----------------------------

At the cells, Steelbeak was getting a little bored with guard duty, but no more so than Kim, Perry, Smith, and Archer were. Hunt, on the other hand, watched Steelbeak like a hawk. His intense focus was the one thing that held Steelbeak's attention, not liking the way Hunt was looking at him. "How 'bout you stare at the wall or somethin', pretty boy?" Steelbeak suggested. "We ain't in some kind of starin' contest."

Ethan smirked. "Trust me. One of us is about to blink real soon."

His cryptic threat enticed Kim's attention. Did Ethan have an escape plan?

"Mr. Steelbeak!" the radio hitched at Steelbeak's hip screeched with the breathless voice of Blofeld. "Kill the prisoners!"

"Come again?" Steelbeak responded.

"KILL THE PRISONERS!!!"

Finally, an order that Steelbeak could follow without any aggravation. "You got it, boss," he acknowledged with genuine enthusiasm this time. He drew his gun and aimed it at the first person he saw, which was Ethan. "Looks like I win, Hunt!"

All of the sudden, he felt something tug at both the gun and his steel-made beak, but there was nothing there. The force of the tug was so strong that he lost his grip on the gun, which flew from his hand and clipped against the bars of the prison cell. His steel beak soon followed, throwing him headfirst against the bars and knocking him out cold – although his body dangled with his beak stuck to the bars.

"What the hell just happened?!" Stan exclaimed, left in awe of the sudden occurrence with Archer, Perry, and Kim.

Kim looked to Ethan and saw him gripping his wristwatch.

He turned the watch face at one-eighty degrees; Steelbeak's gun and body dropped to the floor.

Realizing that Hunt used a function of the wristwatch that magnetized the gun and Steelbeak's steel beak, Kim beamed with satisfaction. "That is so tight!" she applauded. "Where did you get that?"

"From Bond," Ethan said, moving to retrieve Steelbeak's gun and the prison key. "And magnetizing things isn't all it does." He pushed down on the watch face and it lit up with a green hue.

Waiting for something to happen, Archer was less than impressed when nothing did. "I think you're supposed to use that function at night, buddy."

Kim detected a faint beeping sound coming from the wristwatch.

"No, he sent a signal," she said. "But to whom?"

"Some special helpers," Hunt replied with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 76 26
When two coworkers (Ethan Hunt) (Charlie Parks) are assigned to team up together, they head to Italy in order to successfully complete their mission...
31K 522 45
Kensi O'Connell is another agent at the IMF, when shot by other agents she is set on revenge. Starts with William Brandt then morphs into an Ethan Hu...
5.5K 94 18
THE ULTIMATE JASON BOURNE AND JAMES BOND CROSSOVER: When Jason Bourne resurfaces in London, MI6 agent James Bond is forced out of retirement to hunt...
103K 3.5K 31
When Dreamworks and Disney spy agencies combine, their two top teams, The Princes and The Princesses, must team up and face the challenges of being t...