LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 8

3K 355 67
By prita_krishnan

Arsh rushed towards A2 and opened it with his fingerprint and went inside to see Anu was pinning Ashok to the wall by his throat...

Dev & shailu looking at them with wide eyes..

Ashok: Anu...babe.. it's me ... Your ashy.. look..

Ashok signalled something in his hands and pinched her nose..Arsh rolled his eyes seeing that..  Anu looked at him with blank face and released him .. Ashok fell down clutching his throat...

Dev & shailu sighed in relief and rushed towards him but Anu grabbed shailu's hands...

Arsh: ennachu?

Seeing him shailu widened her eyes and hide behind Anu... Ashok & dev saw this & rolled their eyes.. Ashok mumbled,

Ashok: oru paithiyathukku bayandhu innoru paithiyam pinnadi oliyudhu paaru...

But everyone heard it.. dev looked at him like it's not Time to joke.. arsh rolled his eyes and Anu glared at him..

Shailu: anna.. en akka va apdi solladhinga..

Ashok mv: ayyayo ketrucha?

Arsh: pakkathu ward la irukavangalukkey ketrukum da Venna..

Everyone looked at arsh confusedly,

Ashok: edheyyy anna .. va.. olunga mama nu koopdu...

Arsh turned towards shailu who is now hiding behind Anu.. shailu peaked at him behind Anu...

A flash of memory crossed his eyes,

Arsh was sitting in his cabin and speaking with a patient.. suddenly he heard a door opening sound.. he looked like a the door and saw shailu peaking from a slightly Opened door and looking at him with her doe eyes..

Unknowingly a smile spread in his lips.. he nodded his head at her to come inside.. she opened the door and went inside with baby steps and slowly came near him..

Arsh: yes darling? Do you want something?

She fiddle with bunny stuffy in her hands and looked at him... He opened his hands and she hugged him & buried her face in his chest..

He patted her head and kissed her hair.. 

Arsh: what happened darling?

Shailu: am I being bad girl wolfy?

Arsh: who said that.. you are my chamathu papa..

Shailu: they why Anu akka always give me yucky tonic daily?

He chuckled at her expression & kissed her nose.. before he say anything.. his door opened again this time Anu was standing there with folded hands and looking at shailu sternly..

Arsh leaned towards shailu and whispered,

Arsh: did you took your medicine?

Shailu looked at him with wide eyes and bite her tongue & said,

Shailu: marandhutaney..

Anu & arsh Chuckled at her.. 

Anu: sari vaa polaam.. un wolfy ku neraya vela irukkum.. namma aprama varlaam...

Shailu looked at him with Pout...

Arsh: go with Anu.. I will be back soon..

Shailu sulked and said,

Shailu: ok..

He went towards Anu and grabbed her hands and waved tata to arsh &  sent a flying kiss at him...

Shailu: bye bye hubby.... Seekiram vandhuru...

Arsh: bye darling.. I will be there soon..

End of memory...

A little tear left from his eyes unknowingly.. seeing his tear shailu felt sad..

Ashok looked at everyone & tried to ease the situation.. 

Ashok: dev .. patient Epdi Velila vandhaanga.. idhaan neenga vela paakura latchana ah? Do you know how unsafe it is...

Dev looked down & said sorry...

Ashok: seekiram.. arsh ah avaru room ku kootitu ponga..

Dev nodded his head & went beside arsh but arsh didn't move his eyes on Shailu .. dev grabbed his hands and dragged arsh from there...

Ashok: ahmm.. shailu Inga vaa ... Session aaramikkanu...

Shailu nodded her head and Ashok whistled two times.. Suddenly two guards entered there & handcuffed Anu and made her sit on chair and handcuffed to table...

Ashok & shailu sat before them..

Ashok: ok let's start... How are you today Anu?

Anu: good (Monotone)

Shailu looking at anu but didn't said anything & noticing something in her notes...

Ashok: edhukku dev oda kalutha pidicha?

Anu: he tried to touch my sister...

Ashok: so.. he just wants to save her..

Anu: that doesn't give him rights to touch her...

Ashok: why? You know she's beside me.. I can touch her...

Anu glared at ashok & fisted her hands and gritted teeth,

Anu: you wouldn't dare...

Ashok: what if I?

Anu: then you won't alive for next session.. you know what I mean right? Dev potta maari unakku sangula oru Kodu podanum ah?

Ashok gulped & cleared his throat,

Ashok: I am your friend Anu...

Anu: but she's my sister...

Shailu's eyes teared seeing her sister in this condition.. she thought she was dead that's what everyone Said.. but she's here sitting alive...

Shailu mv: akka inga uyiroda irukka nu therinja appa sandhosa paduvaaru... I have to tell him...

Ashok: Shailu session la concentrat pannunga...

Shailu: sorry sir...

Ashok:mm.. sollunga Anu.. neenga yedhukaga moonu pera kolapanninga? Anikku enna nadandhuchu?

Shailu looked at Ashok confusedly... Hearing the question Anu's breath started to get heavy...

Shailu panicked & tried to move towards her but Ashok garbbed her hands preventing her go near Anu..

Suddenly Anu stood from her chair and started to scream & punching table in anger..  Shailu closed her mouth in shock ..

Ashok: guards ...

Guards entered there & tried to hold Anu .. but Anu jumped on Ashok and tried to strangle him...

Shailu ran towards them and tried to separate Anu from Ashok....

Anu: how dare you touch her? How dare you to touch her.. f****** b******...

Ashok: Adeiye noodles Manda Naa summa kettan di vidu di..

Guards separated her from Ashok.. Anu was struggling against their hold..

Ashok: yenna papa paathutu irukka..

Shailu came out of shock and rushed towards Anu with needle and injected her... Anu fell unconscious on ground..

Guards tried to lift her but Ashok stopped them.  He himself lifted her and placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead and whispered sorry...

He turned towards shailu who looks exhausted...  He sighed,

Ashok: how about a coffee?

Shailu: snacks um venum pasikudhu...

Ashok chuckled and said,

Ashok: ok my treat... Va pora valila andha punctual pramasivathayum kootitu polaam...

Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 6.7K 23
A girl was staring at the man with wide eyes... that man: RUN... that girl shook her head as no... that man: aren't you afraid of me? that girl: no...
56.5K 3.4K 32
A girl went inside the principal's office. She was trying to find a place, when she saw a girl standing up from behind the table in really awkward cl...
4.4K 398 92
๐Ÿ’• Ongoing ๐Ÿ’• Prologue: "If I had to write a song for you, what will be the last line?!" He asked. "...break the string...before it b...
894 47 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ง-๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ. ~~~ "Taemin looke...