My life as a werewolf... wait...

By LostWriter22

Gwendalin Coen is a mischievous 16 year old girl who wants to discover more about her inner wolf. The secrets... More

Life as a werewolf
Chapter 1 [A Second Chance]
Chapter 2 [Delicious Stranger]
Chapter 3 [The Race]
Chapter 4 [Soldiers of the Moon]
Chapter 5 [Our Performance]
Chapter 6 [Change]
Chapter 7 [First Date]
Chapter 8 [Truth Revealed]
Chapter 9 [Torture and Interrogations]
Chapter 10 [Missing]
Chapter 11 [Remorse and Regrets in Memory Lane]
Chapter 12 [Save Me]
Chapter 13 [My Realization]
Chapter 15 [Best Birthday Gift Ever!]
Chapter 16 [Intimate Connection]

Chapter 14 [Revenge is Not Enough]

853 7 11
By LostWriter22

Chapter 14 [Revenge is Not Enough]

Author: MY LONGEST CHAPTER EVER!!! Hope you like it ;)

Previously…

My outrageously beating heart started to return to normal. The hot blood gushing through my veins decided to slow down. The unending adrenaline aching my whole body to move has stopped. The roaring monster inside me has calmed down and I regained all control. My tears have dried up. I finally felt safe and relaxed. And that’s when I figured out, that Alex is the only one who can tame the animal inside me. He was all I needed to survive…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh… my head banged viciously on my temples. It’s like having a major hangover. I feel so tired, so numb from the pain. It’s almost like I got used to it. I’ve had it from being so cynical with these unending problems and uncontrollable sadness. I’ve been so down, this is not me. I’m always the one who’s active and noisy. It’s time to live like a normal girl for once. Just cause I’m a dangerous werewolf doesn’t mean I’m not a 16 year old teenager. I can’t just lay on this bed for the rest of my life. Boredom literally kills me… till a loud noise filled my whole room.

♫ You know that I’m a crazy bitch! I do what I want when I feel like it! All I wanna do is loose control! ♫

Smile by: Avril Lavigne played on my vibrating celphone. You might’ve already guessed why that song is labeled if Rose will call. I picked it up to see a picture of Rose wearing a huge grin. I pressed the green phone marker.

“Gwen! Is that really you?! Oh my God! Where have you been all week?! I missed you so much! I had the craziest dream two days ago! I saw monsters and-” she blabbered frantically, like we haven’t seen each other for decades. Well I’m touched that she called.

“Whoa there Rose! Slow down! I just had a fever. But I’m fine now.” I replied wearing a smile. I kinda missed her too. After all, she’s the only one I could have a nice girl talk with. My dad, brothers and Alex aren’t good with girl talk.

“I’m so glad to know you’re alright! We need to get you out of that house ASAP! You’ve been locked up in there for a whole week!” she demanded.

“Sure! That would be awesome!” I acquiesced cheerfully. Finally! Time to have some fun! This werewolf slash vampire thing has messed up my life, time to get it back on track.

“Pick you up in one hour. Get ready gal.” she hung up.

I quickly took a warm bath then grabbed my white tank top, black Chanel jacket and my blue armani skinny jeans then I easily slipped them on. I wore my favorite multi-colored converse. I stared at myself on the mirror, a faint smile curved on my lips. I haven’t changed at all, I still wear my usual boyish style. I put on some face powder and lip gloss. I don’t like to wear much makeup. I like to stay real and just be myself.

I heard a car beeping from our front yard. I glanced outside my window and saw Rose with her posse on an expensive fly car. I grabbed my Blueberry handbag and stormed down the stairs. Robert suddenly appeared in front of me. Wearing a serious look on his face with his arms crossed on his chest. What does he want?

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked harshly. His brow furrowed.

“Somewhere away from all this bullshit.” I retorted, pushing him slightly out of my way. I exited our house and walked snobbishly towards the marvelous silver Cadillac Convertible with shiny rims and beautiful glossy paint that’s urging me to run to it. The top was down so I jumped into the front passenger seat without opening the car door, sitting next to Rose who’s sitting on the driver’s seat.

“Someone’s high.” Rose joked. I smirked at her before we pulled each other in for a tight hug.

“I missed ya Rose.” I mumbled.

“Aww! I missed you too! Now let’s go cause some damage!” Rose announced mischievously as she pulled up the hand brake and stepped on the gas.

“Yeah!” the rest of us shouted back over the music.

The car dashed forward, the wind blowing on my long hair. She turned on the radio, Ke$ha blasted on the stereos and got us all singing and dancing along to the beat. This is awesome, we’re already having fun. Imagine what else we would do as this day goes on?

“Glad to have you back, Gwen!” Lea shouted to hear over the loud music.

I’m not really close to Lea, she’s just one of those cheer leaders with the same stereotypical-ness as everyone in Rose’s group. I feel like I’m the only non-blonde and blue eyed girl here. My reddish brown hair stands out.

“Glad to be back! Thanks!” I yelled back.

“What happened to you?” Olivia, another blondie asked. All of them shot so many worried questions that I somehow managed to make up answers for.

Rose is driving fast, really fast. I think we’re going 150mph, well who could blame her? My place is so far from society and the roads are always deserted. But I loved going fast, the adrenaline pumping, my hair whipping behind me and the wind hitting my face. The warmth of the sun is so comfortable. I put on my red sun glasses. I feel so happy, so alive. I’m not usually this sentimental, I’m starting to appreciate things better, especially the little things.

Then the car parked at some strange carnival, I could see the twisted roller coaster, the go-cart tracks, bumper car stadium and a lot of booths. I could also see a bar near it.

“We usually go here just to mess with people.” Rose mocked evilly while the other girls giggled.

We left the car and paid for the entrance fee into the carnival. This place looks kinda old with the old rusty rails, old crumbling cemented buildings and old employees. I looked up the enormous roller coaster, it has wicked twists and turns! And the screams of the people already riding it were deafening. The whole roller coaster is having its own earth quake, the rails are so worn out it looked like it’s about to collapse in any second. But hell that only adds to the fun!

“Girls! Let’s try this first!” I announced energetically, pointing at the sign of the roller coaster Death Shuttle. They all nodded approvingly, we ran to the waiting line. Well there isn’t much of a waiting line since we’re the only ones waiting and some fat nerd in front of us. I know her, she’s that loner in our school who always eat by herself at lunch breaks. I don’t know her name since I don’t really socialize much. I’m mostly quiet and the type who doesn’t give a damn in school. I speak only when I’m spoken to. And I’m not the type who likes bullying to make myself feel good, my type of bullying is the one when I taunt my prey while I’m hunting them at a full moon.

“Hey there Janina, what a surprise to see you here.” Dea scoffed at her.

“It’s not a surprise to see you alone in an amusement park.” Lea added.

Her eyes just narrowed and ignored them. The rest of them laughed wickedly. It was finally our turn to ride as the shuttle slowly came into a stop in front of us. I quickly went to the back seat with Rose, I know all the physics in this. I get more fun and thrill at the farthest seat at the back. The employee checked if we’re all secure. Janina sat at the very front seat. She looked nervous and uneasy. Maybe this was her first time to ride this. Dea and Lea were at the back of Janina making her as miserable as possible.

Rose didn’t seem to care about bullying since she just laughs and does nothing to add any insult. Good, Rose is one of those people who I can totally relate to. When she bullies, she really bullies as in ruining a person’s whole life. She’s also smart and knows how to discipline herself. Then the ride starts in a dash. They all screamed while I just laughed insanely. Our hair were everywhere , the rush of adrenaline consumed me. I laughed till my stomach hurt but I didn’t care.

When the ride was finished we were all dizzy and can barely walk to the exit but we all had fun and guffawed. Janina ran to a trashcan and puked. Eww… A look of disgust emerged on my face while the girls just laugh at the agonized person puking at the corner.

Then we headed to the go-cart track, I saw something that made me pause and gape. Well 3 things that made me stop at my tracks.

Did I die and end up in one of those magazines that have pictures of hot guy models?

Three gods are also gonna ride. As expected, my friends were drooling over them as well. They are like the spitting image of Taylor Lautner with the physique and spiky hair. I almost had the same reaction to them as I had on Alex. Well almost. Alex still had much more spell bind on me. Maybe its cause these guys looked more of a meal to me. My friends ran up to them and practically flirted like their life depended on it, even Rose which was a shock for me. I ignored them and went to the go-cart employee.

“Here’s your helmet mam.” He boredly says as he handed me a red football helmet. I just grabbed it and went to the go-cart track. I picked the red and black colored go-cart. As I buckled myself in, I saw my friends and the three hot guys wearing their helmets and picking their individual go-carts. My friends are practically throwing themselves all over the dudes. Rose picked a pink cart, typical.

“Hey! Let’s race!” I shouted, getting everyone’s attention.

“Yeah!” The guys howled all at the same time.

“Ready. Set. Go!” I screamed as I literally kicked on the pedal. I darted forward, go-carts surrounding me everywhere. I squeeze in an escape route and landed at the lead. But I can’t claim first place, two other go-carts were next to me.

I decided to cheat and slammed on the yellow go-cart at my left, it went spinning out of control. The shrieking driver made me realize that it was Janina, what the hell?! I didn’t know that she was here! I glance at my left and saw a pair of emerald eyes staring back. It’s one of those guys, we’re both fighting for first place. I looked at my side mirror and saw the other go-cart close behind. There was a sharp right turn on the tracks and I easily maneuvered to the right, making me the lead and the guy just narrowly behind me. He tried to pass me but I kept blocking him, like when he moves to the left, I move to the left and if he moves to the right, I move to the right. I can see on the side mirrors the annoyed look on his face which made me smirk. I hit the finish line!! I WON!

I stepped on the breaks, got out of the cart and jumped victoriously. The green eyed guy came to a stop right in front of me. He took off his helmet as he came out of the cart. His chocolate brown hair spiked up by gel, his face was flawless and his muscles were perfectly chiseled.

“Nice, you seem pretty experienced.” He complimented with a husky carefree voice.

“Haha thanks, it’s my first time.” I replied sheepishly as I put my right hand on the back of my neck and looked away from him. Ugh I feel my cheeks burning up, am I blushing?!

“Awesome, so you’re like naturally good at this?”

I smirked. “Yeah, I guess you could say that.”

“What’s your name?”

“Gwen.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Adam.” His green eyes are so lucid.

“Hey Adam, who’s the chick?” Two guys walked up to us, the other two hot models. Damn are they tall, but the one with jet black hair and brown eyes is the tallest. Next to him also has black hair but blue eyes. Alex’s blue eyes are much more mesmerizing.

“Oh hey, this is Gwen.” Adam introduced.

“Hi.” I greeted.

“Nice win, girl. I’m Ray.” The tallest dude praised.

“And I’m Derek.” The other one added.

“Cool.” I said briskly.

“Hey guys, I see you’ve met my best friend.” Rose friskily popped out between me and Adam.

“Yeah, I can’t believe she won.” Derek cheered, still shocked that a girl has beaten him.

“So what do you guys wanna do?” Adam asked eager to spend the rest of the day with us.

“Let’s go to the booths!” I yelled playfully as I ran to the booths, the others followed.

I saw some mediocre booths which you’ll win prizes from. There were a lot, shooting basket balls, throwing balls on a pile of cans, throwing hoops into the bottles, darting the targets, catching goldfish by using only a tissue and many more. I decided to play the usual ball thrown at pile of cans then we get a big stuffed bear as a prize.

“5 dollars per game.” The man handling the booth said. I was about to get my wallet when a five dollar bill suddenly lands on the table. I turned to see that it was Adam. The man nodded and gave him 5 soft balls.

“I’ll get you that teddy bear.” He declared arrogantly. I just smiled at him. He grabbed one of the balls and threw it, it hits the can but it didn’t budge. He threw another ball with maximum strength but still the cans didn’t collapse. His face is shocked now, so am I. This is a dirty cheat. While Adam continued to try to knock the cans down I picked up a rock from the ground and put it in my pocket. When Adam finished his turn with a glare at the man, I paid 5 dollars and got another 5 balls. I slipped in the rock on the first ball and threw it. All of the cans came collapsing down. Adam and the booth owner were shocked. I got my huge stuffed bear prize.

“Here you go Adam.” I handed him the teddy bear. He chuckled as he grabbed the bear. He was about to respond then water soaked his face. We turned to see the rest of our friends shooting each other with water guns. Rose shot me, I got soaked. They’re all laughing and running around shooting water at each other. Me and Adam bought our own water guns and joined their fun. This is fun, most fun I had in a while. I actually feel my life returning to normal again, with normal friends, normal crush and normal activities.

I saw Janina holding a huge teddy bear that she won from that darting booth. She’s smiling as she passes by us, avoiding our party. I told my friends that she is passing by. We all ran to her and shot her with our water guns. She is so soaked while we laughed insanely then she growled angrily and charged at us. She slips on the wet floor and comes sliding towards us, we all immediately evaded her path and she fell on the duck pond. The ducks all flew away, our laugh trip became louder. She crawls out covered in mud.

It’s gotten dark, we bought some new clothes in the souvenir shop to change our soaked clothes.

I looked up at the sky and gaped at the half full moon floating in the night sky already enriching me with its hypnotizing glow, I have to get in a house or something anywhere so I can’t see the moon. We all waved our goodbyes as we make our separate ways. The guys rode in an awesome badass hummer while we rode in our Cadillac Convertible.

“See ya Adam.” I said my farewell.

“Hope we see each other again Gwen. Thanks for a great time.” He responded with that deep husky voice. Damn that guy can really make me smile. I’ll miss him…

“Let’s go shopping!” Rose yelled in a preppy tone while the others acquiesced. I just grinned, I never actually liked shopping. But I guess I needed this I’m like 16 now, I have to learn the importance of shopping sooner or later.

Then the car stopped at the mall, we all left the car while Rose rises up the roof and locked the car. They all carried their expensive handbags branded Diors and Lious Vuittons. We all walked through the entrance doors. I glared with irk on the stores, why do they all post crappy dresses? I’d rather walk around naked than wear those rugs.

“I heard somebody’s birthday is coming up after a few weeks.” Rose teased as she gave me a mischievous look.

“Yeah! My birthday is at November  22!” Megan suddenly shouted. A dumb silence consumed us for a moment.

“No… I meant Gwen’s birthday! She’s turning 17 this December 5!” Rose cheered. Megan frowned at Rose’s gesture.

“Ohh… Yeah, I haven’t planned anything yet.” I sheepishly said.

“Don’t worry, I got everything planned. A huge wild party at my crib from 6pm to whenever people may feel like leaving.” She assured. My eyes shot wide open and my mouth dropped. What the hell?!

“Seriously?! You’ve got it all planned already? I didn’t even know!” I uttered incredulously.

“Of course! Why? Would you like me to cancel it?” She taunted before I hugged her tight till she can barely breathe.

“Thanks!!!!” I shouted, my voice overflowing with gratitude.

“No problem. Make that my birthday gift for you.” She replied with a smile. Our hug ended. “You’ll need to buy a new rockin’ dress! And I found a store that just screams you.”

“Epic! Where is it?” I asked excitedly. If I didn’t mind looking like a lunatic in front of everybody in this mall, I would be so hyper that I’d be jumping around.

“Over there.” Rose pointed at the store behind me. It’s titled with beautiful font Abbey Dawn.

I’ve heard about this place, it’s designed by that famous singer Avril Lavigne. We entered the store, a song from this singer boomed which makes a perfect atmosphere for this place. I got to say, the designs do scream what I’m all about. The rocker thing splattered all over the clothes is awesome. The wild, rebellious, dare devil, adrenaline junkie, crazy and outta control vibe is on every cloth I saw.

“This place rocks!” I shouted vigorously, running around the store checking out all the threads.

“Wow, it’s like you never saw this place before.” Lea said perplexed.

“And coming from someone who lived in New York is surprising.” Rose added.

“I never actually liked shopping. I’d rather wear my brother’s old clothes or anything I could find in my closet.” I answered with a big cheesy grin. The girls just gave each other looks while I ignored and continued roaming the amazing store.

I found a cool black jacket with abstract pink designs, it’s labeled Hoodie Buddy wonder why? I picked it up and tried it on and it’s a perfect fit, well for me at least, I call loose and comfortable as fit. I flipped the hood over my head then I looked at myself in the mirror.

“That’s the hoodie buddy.” I turned to see a sales woman. “It has its own ear phones in it.”

“Cool! Where?” I asked, searching around the jacket’s pockets to find the ear phones.

“Haha it’s not there.” She chuckled before grabbing both of the laces of the jacket. You know, those laces that when u pull the hood gets tighter. She revealed that the end of each lace protrudes a small pink ear phone. Then she pulls out something on the pocket to reveal the connector to the iPod.

“That’s freakin’ awesome!” I yelled astonishingly. “I’m gonna buy this jacket.”

“Great, would you like something else?” She politely asks, I nodded while I took off the jacket and handed them to the sales lady.

I saw the rack of party dresses and I instantly found what I wanted. I pulled it out and laid it in front of me. Size small, a pink and black party dress with epic leopard pattern designs and I saw a jacket that perfectly matches the party dress. I looked at their price tags, both costs 86$ resulting a whole 136$ for my outfit at my party. That’s ok, hey this is my first time to ever wear a dress my whole life.

I went to the cashier and paid for my clothes by credit card, yes I have a credit card. And I’m so filthy rich with the whole Lowell wealth my family gave.

“You’re in luck, this was the last piece.” The sales lady complimented as she handed me the plastic bag, I smiled back and grabbed it.

Rose and the others also bought some shirts and dresses. Soon we left the store and ate at some pizza place. As usual, I ate mostly all of the large pizza we bought so we had to order another one. I sipped on my ice tea and nearly choked when “Hey Gwen, are you and Alex official now?” Dea asked, leaning in propping her elbows on the table.

Damn, I was trying to stay away from everything that included my crazy other life filled with blood, deaths, corpses, beasts, monsters and blood suckers. Saying his name reminded me of it all, the pain, the betrayal, the hurt… I cursed at Dea inside my thoughts.

“Well, I… uhh… I’m not sure.” I mumbled frantically, sipping more of my ice tea to calm my panicking nerves. I hated getting nervous, I get so warm and I could feel the sweat trickling down my forehead and mostly because it was a sign of weakness. I hated looking like that, I’m a tyrannical person I admit it.

“Oh come on girl, spill.” Rose pressured, they all wore eager looks as they stared at me intently.

“He called me his girl friend but whatever, I don’t really care.” I retorted snobbishly, pissed off about the topic. I grabbed another huge slice and stuffed my face.

“Wow, we’ve been flirting with him since last year.” Lea spoke.

“Yeah we’ve been trying to get to where you are for that long and now you’re just brushing it off?” Olivia added in an obvious tone of jealousy in her high cheery voice. I tried to hold back a smug curving up my lips by biting my lower lip.

“Yeah, he’s nothing but trouble.” I declared sulkily as I continued taking huge bites on my pizza slice.

“Hate bad boys huh? Who can blame you? They’re just a bunch of beautiful jerks running around breaking hearts.” Rose sighed. I guess her break up with Josh really hurt her.

“And lives.” I clarified.

They became quiet and nodded approvingly. Well it was true, all he ever did was ruin my life. If I never met him I wouldn’t have had experienced hellish torture, unbearable headaches and mental damage that I might never recover from. Fuck it. Forget about it Gwen, I demanded myself as I finished my ice tea.

“So girls which movie shall we watch later?” Rose asked.

“How about My Sister’s Keeper?” Lea requested.

“Or She’s a man.” Olivia spoke.

“Or Letter’s to Juliet” Dea added.

As expected, chick flicks. The other likes tragedy, the other likes comedy and the other likes pure romance.

“To be fair, since Gwen’s the one back from a long fever. Let’s let her pick.” Rose declared.

“Umm… how about some suspense and action? Salt? The Expendables?” I stated with a huge grin.

They just remained quiet, thinking about it. “Let’s just pick when we’re there.” Rose brushed off. Then they just continued eating. I waited for them to finish their food, I am so bored. Damn these girls are slow eaters, mostly because they chat a lot and hardly chew.

ACHOO!” I heard a cute sneeze whilst something vibrated in my pocket. It was my celphone, somebody texted. I reached in my pocket and checked my new messages.

Wow. 15 messages. Some from dad and Jet asking where I am and if I’m ok, the earliest text was from Robert saying he’s gonna tell dad and the rest of the 8 messages were from Alex as worried as my family. I replied an angry threat to Robert then texted a “Sorry for leaving without permission, I’m fine and I’m just chillin’ at the mall with my girlfriends.” I didn’t reply at Alex, I don’t want my day to be filled with chaos again.

I looked around the mall, seeing some of my classmates roaming around. Wow this town really has a very small population and I bet it’s the vampire’s fault. Then I froze, my eyes bulged open in shock. It was Jet holding hands with some girl I’ve never met before and it looks like they’re already together. She’s pretty with dark brown wavy hair and green eyes, she almost have the exact same features as my brother. They sat at a bench near the indoor fountain chatting, looked more like flirting.

“Hey Lea, who’s that girl?” I asked the girl beside me who is currently chewing some pizza, she swallowed and answered.

“That’s Abi Livingston. She’s in the advanced section in our batch, so yeah she’s a quiet nerd who you’ll never see without a book.”

“Ohh… I’ll be back girls.” I said before standing up and immediately walking towards the couple.

“Hey bro, who’s she?” I greeted my brother with a sweet smile, interrupting their conversation.

“Oh, hey Gwen this is Abi, I met her at our school’s paper committee. She’s our editor and one of the smartest and most beautiful people in our batch.” Jet explained softly, Abbey giggled.

“Hi Gwen, I’ve heard a lot about you from your brother.” She said, seems friendly as she handed me a hand. I accepted her hand shake with a smile.

“Nice to meet you, can you help me with my home work sometimes?” I slurred, Jet glared at me for being rude.

“Haha sure.” She chuckled.

“Ok, I’ll just go back to my friends. See you two later.” I waved goodbye as I went back to my friends and sat on my seat.

“So how was your talk with the nerd?” Olivia mocked, I felt somehow offended. Hey she was insulting my brother’s girl friend.

“I don’t think calling my brother’s girlfriend a nerd is nice.” I intimidated, Olivia looked a bit scared for a moment then surprisingly her face turned excited and happy whilst the rest of the people on the table. My face gave out a perplexed look then two hands covered my eyes.

“Hey!” I shouted in annoyance, what idiot is it? I grabbed the hands and tried pulling them off but they were strong, coming from me it’s one hell of a strong person.

“Guess who.” A melodic voice cooed on my eyes, delightful chills went down my spine. It’s pretty obvious who this is…

I pulled his hands harder till he finally let go in pain. “Ouch.” He yelped, I quickly stood from my chair and faced him. How did he know I was here? Did Robert tell him or something? The sight of his handsome face made me expect that this day won’t end well. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the most private area I can find in this dingy mall. Finally I find a secluded place in an empty room that looks like the janitor’s supply room. Mops, rugs and buckets are all over the place in racks and cabinets.

“What are you doing here?” I snapped with daunt edging in my voice.

“I should be asking you that.” He responded quietly, a few moments passed and he didn’t get a reply from me other than my spiteful glare at him. “Why? Aren’t you happy to see me?”

I took in a deep breath. I’m going to tell him everything, I’m used to that. He’s been nothing but a shoulder to cry on ever since we met.

“Not really, not right now. I wanted to get away from it all Alex. Even for just one day, I want to live normally. Away from the problems, the hatred, the nightmares, away from you. I don’t want to live everyday as a murderer... I want to stop the pain.” I explained sincerely, I could feel the tears fill my eyes as I try to blink them away. Alex looked stunned, pain creased across his face.

“It’s not like you can’t live it with me. Look Gwen, I know it’s been hard. But can you look back at our past before you found out that I was a vampire?” he comforted, putting both of his hands on my shoulders as if he’s forcing me to understand. I looked at his luminous blue eyes and read all the honesty behind every word. That’s when the painful realization slapped me in the face.

“I guess you’re right, before I knew all of this bullshit we’ve been going along perfectly normal.” I muttered in shame.

Can’t believe I’ve been so selfish, so numb and oblivious. How could I push him away when he’s everything I could ever want? How could I blame him for something he didn’t even intend to do? The guilt was already killing him while I just add to his misery. I’m such a horrible person.

I lunged at him in less than a heartbeat, crushing my body to his with a strong embrace. I wrapped my arms around him as he buried his face on my hair, I could feel his deep breathes.

“I’m sorry Alex.” I mumbled through shaky voice, I felt like crying but I refuse to.

“What are you talking about?” he asked gently, looking down at me with those enchanting eyes twinkling with sympathy. “What are you sorry about?”

“I’m ruining this.” I gestured vaguely at the air between us. "Us. Everything we’ve been through, everything we’ve promised, everything you’ve done for me and all I’m doing is screwing it up for no good reason. I can’t believe myself.”

His hand went on my waist as he tightened out hug. “You’re not ruining everything Gwen. None of this was your fault.” He whispered assuring. Just hearing his voice made me feel a whole lot better…

“Aww… isn’t this sweet?” An evil voice mocked, totally shattering this flawless view. I know that voice anywhere, that low, devilish, sleazy voice that kept haunting me every night. I pulled out of our hug and turned my gleaming ambers at the demon standing near us.

“Stay away from Alex deranged dog.” She spat curtly.

“What the fuck is she doing here?!” I growled fiercely.

“Simply protecting my brother from dangerous animals.”

“Get out of here Heather.” Alex demanded in ruthless whisper.

“Make me.” she teased.

She stared back at me across the room with ridicule filled icy eyes along with a crooked smirk cracking across her face. I glared with outrageous enmity whilst the unbearable anger took over my mind. Vicious poison raced through my veins, my whole body starts heating up, my skin is burning, urging me to turn into a wolf and kill this heartless bitch senseless. I growled maliciously, I could feel my teeth turning razor sharp. I barely noticed the grip Alex had on my arm.

“You dirty bitch!” I screamed viciously as I charged at her. Her smirk just grew bigger as she evaded all of my attacks. I raised my right fist in a punch to her face but she suddenly grabbed it with her left hand, crushing my hand slowly, I grunted in pain. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and pulled it hard, she shrieked and winced. I took my chance of kicking her hard on the stomach. She flew across the room, she hits the wall causing huge crack. She coughed out blood whilst a blood thirsty smirk emerged on my face.

She suddenly stood up then charged at me with blood shot eyes and protruded fangs. She tried to scratch me with her long red polished finger nails recklessly while I easily avoided. I retaliated with dexterous punches that landed precise blows on her. She flinched and groaned on every hit she took from my attacks. I knew I was stronger, I knew I was faster and I knew I was smarter than her. I already studied her moves in our last fights, I already predicted what move she was going to make and I already know how to break through her futile blocks. She raises both of her arms in an attempt to grab my neck but I managed to get a hold on her wrists. I kneed her stomach continuously before throwing her into the wall again. I felt the whole room quiver at the impact of her body hitting the solid cemented wall. She cringed in agony while I just laughed malevolently.

I grabbed a wooden broom stick and broke it into two pieces. I threw away the other part and held the other in perfect staking position. I walked slowly towards her battered body while she looked at me with hatred and fear. Alex appeared in front of me, protectively blocking his slutty sister.

“Get the fuck out of my way Alex!” I roared in annoyance.

“Gwen! Stop it! You’re gonna break the truce!” He reprimanded. I ignored and pushed him away forcefully, that was easy.

I stabbed Heather on the right leg and broke the wooden stake causing the wood to stay inside her leg. Blood came gushing out as she cringed and screeched at the top of her lungs. Then at the left leg, at the right arm and at the left arm doing the same thing. Blood covered her entire body, she couldn’t even move anymore because of the wood piercing her all over. I grabbed another wooden broom and broke it into a sharp stake. I stabbed her slow and deep at the stomach. I even twisted the stake around for maximum pain. She grimaced in a futile attempt to restrain screaming. I just smirked sadisticly, enjoying her pain.

The inner demon is controlling my actions now but I don’t care. It’s what I really wanted to do anyway. This bitch deserves all of this, she made me go through something worse. I stabbed her in the neck, right on the throat so she couldn’t scream anymore but cough and choke. Blood drenched my clothes, the floor and the walls. I raised the stake… I’m finally going to get my revenge…

As I brought it down, a hand grabbed my fist. It was Robert looking down at me with those stone hard dark eyes, next to him is Jet holding me back by locking my shoulders in his arms. I struggled to escape their tight grip. Alex went to his sister’s aid and took off all the stakes inside her.

“LET GO OF ME!” I roared and shouted. My sharp carnivorous teeth started to stick out my mouth. Robert clutched on the stakes I held. I elbowed Jet on the gut and charged at Heather, ready to bite and kill her. Jet grabbed my right arm and Robert took my left, I thrashed. Alex came into view in front of me, looking straight at my eyes as if piercing through my soul.

“Gwen, you’re better than her.” he muttered.

He’s right. If I kill her I won’t prove anything, I’ll only prove that I’m a cold hearted murderer just like her. They’ll just say I took my petty little revenge as expected of a brainless monster to do. No, I’m not that. I’ll take my revenge in a more dignified way…

I finally calmed down, all my anger has dissipated. My glowing ambers and my sharp fangs reduced back into my normal golden eyes and human teeth.  

“I hate it when you’re right.” I teased Alex playfully. My brothers let go of me and we all glared at the bitch standing up, all her wounds have healed.

“I told you to get out the fuck out of here Heather.” Alex fumed.

“Fine, this mall was getting quite a bore anyway.” She sneered snootily as she walked to the exit, she opened the door. “Goodbye dirty mutts.” She smirked before finally leaving our sight…

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note: Whoa! I didn’t expect it to be this long! This is my longest chapter ever! Seriously 8-9 pages?! I hate writing long chapters, but you guys and gals are definitely worth it! Sorry if there might be a few errors since I didn’t reread much. Hey I’m not a reader, I hate reading long stuff. Hahaha XD even if it’s my stuff :)) Well I hope you’ll like this chapter! I made it especially for you readers <3

Btw, I added a special char in the story “Abi” who is a fan of this book. Her wattpad name is tigerchick and she’s always popping out to tell me to get up my lazy ass and start making the next chapter! Hahaha XD

Yiiie I can’t wait to write Gwen’s party!

Reader Question for this chapter: What do you think will happen at Gwen’s 17th birthday? ;)

So watcha think? Good? Bad? Horrible? Sucks? Awesome? Epic? Or CHOCOLATES?!

I would love to get your feed back below and don’t forget to click “vote” if you liked it! Love ya so much for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 7.2K 35
A girl who grew up in a military base with her parents, ends up having to live with her grandparents and her cousin, to have a normal life. However...
464K 9.9K 30
Trying to escape a threat to her life and that of her parents, Danielle is forced to move in with her hot-headed cousin Paul. After a horrible relati...
13.1K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...
483 6 19
Rowan Madeline North has always been a fairly average girl; she has an average school life, average sports skills, and admittedly below-average grade...