Time and Time Again

By Clarissa_is_broke

If you haven't read the first installation, please do so before reading this! This is a continuation Propheci... More

Then and Now
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (Extremely short, slightly emotional)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Sisters' Day
The New Addition and Epilogue
TA-DA!

Chapter Eleven

119 4 6
By Clarissa_is_broke

*Still Alice's POV* 

Hatter and I giggled as we watched Mirana drag my brother around the corner, only to hear him scream, "Yes!" 

*Adrian's POV*

"Yes!" I screamed for everyone to hear, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Mira sighed, "Because I didn't want to get your hopes up if Alice couldn't save us. I know how much the children mean to you and I didn't want to make you sad." I smiled and kneeled, kissing Mirana's stomach, "Hello baby, it's your daddy." 

Tarrant walked over with his family after seeing Alice off and I smiled sadly, standing up, knowing that this would be the last time that I would ever see my sister. Tarrant's mother, Tyva, smiled and hugged me, "Oh dear King Adrian. Thank you so much for helping our son Tarrant." I smiled and hugged her back, "Please, Adrian is fine. Tarrant is like a brother to me. He's family and that would make all of you family to me. I apologize for what Iracebeth did, but please don't be too harsh." Tyva smiled as Zanik sighed, looking down, "I will attempt to be civil, your majesty." I nodded, "That's all anyone can ask." 

Madi and Mason ran over and hugged Tarrant, "Uncle Taran!" I laughed at the twins as they tackled Tarrant, wrapping my arms around Mira, "Is everyone ready to go home? I have a nursery to put together and Mira and Racie need to have a sisters' day together." Mira giggled and hugged her sister, linking arms with Iracebeth and they both skipped out of Time's castle. 

I smiled, walking behind everyone, taking in the fact that my family is now whole and complete.

(We have the sisters' day chapter, the new baby chapter, and a final before this book is complete!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.6K 47
"Everything hurt. Nothing felt...real. It was cold in this dark cell. I had long ago given up screaming for help, or trying to get the door open. The...
171 15 17
Annabeth Price is unique, and you might be thinking she is probably perfect... And your not completely wrong. From the outside she is gorgeous, brave...
19.5K 395 12
A year after Aelin awakes to find her home covered in kingsflame, she and the co have finally met up again all together in Terrasen. However, when a...