For You To The End Of The Wor...

By CrapeWaffles

Luffy died...but he got another chance. He will get reborn in another time, where he is Garp's second son. Lu... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Early Life
Chapter 3 - Pirate King
Chapter 4 - Birth
Chapter 5 - Sunrise
Chapter 6 - Scarlet-headed
Chapter 7 - Home
Chapter 8 - An Incident
Chapter 9 - Feelings
Chapter 10 - Family Bonds
Chapter 11 - Time heals?
Chapter 12 - Remember Me
Chapter 13 - Three Boys And One Dad
Chapter 14 - Their Home
Chapter 15 - Settling
Chapter 16 - Training
Chapter 17 - Growing up
Chapter 18 - Certain Meetings
Chapter 19 - The Story Starts Again
Chapter 20 - Enter the Pirate Hunter
Chapter 21 - I Am Going
Chapter 22 - It's Hot Here
Chapter 23 - It's Happening Once And For All
Chapter 24 - The Truth
Chapter 25 - The Fight For One Life
Chapter 26 - Unexpected Changes
Chapter 27 - So Close
Chapter 29 - Book Closes
Bonus Chapter - The Remnants Of His Life
Bonus Chapter - Aftermath
Bonus Chapter - The One With The Soul
A/N - Prequel?
A/N - Prequel Update

Chapter 28 - The War Ends

3.8K 175 74
By CrapeWaffles

-----

"Garp The Hero protects the platform!" The pirates then murmured something about him being really powerful.

"Don't be afraid, it's just a name, you idiots!" Whitebeard exclaimed. "He is just an old marine." Then Akainu attacked him again. Lue was at the side, near the wall.

"Luffy..." He murmured as he inspected the body of his son. He was...unable to fight anymore.

"Dad...Gramps will be fighting!" Sabo exclaimed looking at the platform.

"Yeah. Father will not give up." Lue narrowed his eyes, he straightened up. Ace placed his head on the metal part of the platform.

"We need to hurry and take Straw Hat-boy onto the ship!" Iva said to the people around. Lue was standing in front of them. Sabo beside his brother. Then...a hand came and grabbed Iva's leg. Lue looked back with his one eye.

"Iva-chan..." Luffy murmured.

"So vyou're still conscious?!"

"I have one last favour to ask you..."

"Luffy..." Sabo didn't know what to do. The young man was at the last strand.

"Damn! What the hell is wrong with me?! This is not the time to... I've only just found out about my true origins and Pops, my brother, my dad and my crew are losing and still..." His voice cracked.

""One last favour"?! Don't say such ominous things!" Iva answered.

"Yeah, Luffy! What are you talking about?!" Sabo exclaimed.

"Please...give me the..." Luffy breathed. Lue's eyes widened. He knew...what Luffy was about to say.

"I am so happy...my tears won't stop flowing...They still sacrifice so many things for me even though I've thrown it on myself!" Ace cried. Lue felt it, the emotions. He clenched his fists.

"Please...Iva-chan..." Luffy whispered.

"A-are vyou sure?" Iva didn't know.

"What are you guys talking about?!" Sabo asked. At the same time Whitebeard fell on his knees, Marco tried to help but he was stopped by a bullet coming into his body from a gun of a marine. Akainu then pierced a magma hand into Whitebeard's chest.

"Pops!" Ace had tears in his eyes.

"You want another dose of tension hormones?!"

"Huh?! Yours tension hormones, Iva-san?!" Sabo exclaimed with wide eyes.

"This is too reckless! This is beyond hope! vYou and vI fought all the way to Impel Down together, didn't vwe?! Your body was horribly poisoned and then snatched from the clutches of death...This is way beyond your limits!" Iva exclaimed. Sabo finally heard what had happened to Luffy in that prison. Lue had eyes shadowed and his arms were crossed.

"The tension hormones are only an emergency aid, if you continue to fool your body you will die after it's all over!" Iva warned.

"As long as I can do everything I am capable of, I am not afraid to die!" Luffy said.

"Luffy! What are you talking about!" Sabo shook his shoulders. "Do you want to leave us?!" He was mad at his younger brother.

"Gh..." Lue was all trembling. Iva turned to him, his eyes widening in horror. Sabo's own widened.

"D-dad..." He whispered.

"Take care of Luffy." Lue said and started to walk. Luffy's own eyes widened.

"DAD!" Luffy turned to him and his father stopped.

"I am not going to let any of you die. Never." Lue's voice was rough. Luffy's brows trembled.

"I...I wanna fight too!" He exclaimed.

"I won't let you!" Lue shouted at him. The younger's eyes watered.

"I am your father. I am supposed to protect all of you!" Lue turned to Sabo and Luffy. The boy's eyes were wide open. "Ace. I will save him!" Lue pointed at the platform. "I won't let kids fight!" He clenched his fist and some thick lines appeared on it. Iva gulped. Lue breathed for a while and turned to the platform again, he started walking.

"Dad!" Luffy cried.

"Don't worry." Lue murmured and then his walk turned to run. Luffy, Sabo and Iva disappeared in the dust and he couldn't see them. This is now or never...Ace! Then some new executors came and stood beside Ace.

"Monkey D. Luerion, kill him!" Marines surrounded him.

"Don't...interfere!!!" He shouted and let out a big wave of Conquerors Haki, knocking out many around him.

"That man!" Sengoku clenched his teeth.

"Ace! I'm coming." Lue then ran. Marco was defeated by Marines placing Karioseki on his hands. Jozu was defeated by Aokiji. He was the last hope. "Ah! Jinbe-san!" Lue saw the blue fishman getting manhandled by marines. They placed shackles on his body.

"Luerion-san!" Jinbe answered. He tried to get the marines out of him but there were too many. Lue ran and coated his hands in haki, knocking out several marines in a second, helping Jinbe. "Thank you!" The fishman answered. Whitebeard was being attacked by some, but he didn't fall. He stepped down with his boots on the ground and he could still fight.

"Newgate-san..." Lue was amazed. Jinbe and the commanders came and stood beside Whitebeard's back. Lue knew...this was the moment he could fight. He ran to the platform again.

"If you want to see the future, I will show it to you now, Whitebeard! Do it!" Sengoku exclaimed and the executors raised their swords. The pirates were desperate to get to the platform. Whitebeard wanted too but he fell on his knees.

"Stop it..." Luffy murmured as he saw the platform.

"Ace!" Sabo almost cried as he was standing beside the lying Luffy near the wall. Like in slow motion, the sharp blades went down. Lue smiled.

"I'm not letting you...destroy the future." He was...at the top of the platform, swinging with his leg. Sengoku turned to him, but it was too late for the marines.

He swung his leg and in slow motion kicked one and then the other head of the executors, impact throwing them at the side, destroying several buildings. He was at the top of the platform when everyone turned to him. Sengoku's eyes were wide open and his jaw was down, before he could react again Lue's eyes lit with the sun's light and he coated his hand, punching the Fleat Admiral's face so hard that it would decapitate a normal person.

"Huh?" Ace slowly turned his head to see his father standing strong in front of him. Sengoku was sent onto the ground, he held his bloody cheek and looked up. Everyone was shocked.

"What...just happened?" Some asked.

"LUE!" Garp exclaimed.

"Dad." Ace looked at Lue who smiled warmly to him.

"It's okay...you're safe." Lue kneeled beside his son and took his head, kissing his forehead. Ace's eyes watered. He closed them, crying.

"Dad..." His voice trembled.

"I told you, I won't let you die." Lue whispered and he was now hugging his son tightly. "Let's get out of here..." He took the shackles, waiting to destroy them, but beside him Garp showed up. Lue looked back to see his trembling father. "Father..."Lue's eyes were warm. Garp...fell on his knees. He took his head in his hands.

"Gramps?" Ace was crying and he was being held by Lue on his chest.

"Father...let's go. Let's leave." Lue said.

"Gh..." Garp's voice trembled. He nodded his head while crying. Lue turned to Ace who looked up with trembling eyes. Lue took the shackles and used Ryou to destroy them. Ace was now free, he looked at his hands, squeezing them and opening.

"I'm...free?" He asked as he looked up at Lue. The older raven-haired stood up. He walked to the front of the platform and took a deep breath. Everyone looked at him.

"THIS!" Lue started. Buggy and his crew that got the den den mushi, recorded what he said. "THIS WAR ENDS!" He lifted his hand with the shackles. Marines jaws went down. Pirates smiled.

"This is the end!" They exclaimed.

"ACE!" Some cried.

"Grandson..." Whitebeard murmured with a smile.

"This can't be possible!" Some marines ran up to pirates but they were easily stopped.

"We win!"

"Ace!"

"Doctors!"

"Let's go!"

Ace's lip trembled when he saw the battlefield. Marines on the ground, ashamed, pirates celebrating. He closed his eyes and then felt a hand on his shoulder, his father was there with him. "Dad..." Ace's voice cracked and he hugged Lue who only patted his head.

"My baby..." Lue murmured, nuzzling into Ace's head and kissing his crown. Garp was on the ground crying. "We're going home." He took Ace in his arms and lifted him up. Passing by Garp on the ground. Ace hugged his father tightly. Lue saw someone at the end of the road in the town. He knew who it was but he would deal with it later, they thus escaped.

Lue was walking down the stairs slowly. Ace was crying and trembling, sniffs filled the air. The pirates regrouped around Whitebeard who fell on the ground, helping him. Sengoku was trembling on the ground in defeat. Aokiji was too tired to even try, so he walked away. There was one person that wanted to stop them. Akainu. But he...well, he met a different end.

"Let's see who'll cry, yoi." Marco came with the shackles and placed them on Akainu's hands. His old shackles were taken from the bird-person's hands. So he was able to use his devil fruit freely. Now the magma man couldn't.

"Admiral!" marines were on the ground defeated.

"Ugh!" The mad dog tried to get up but the commanders stopped him. Marco placed his foot on his cheek.

"Don't try." He glared.

"There he is! Ace!" Pirates cheered as Lue was seen on the ground with Ace in his arms. Some came running around them. Lue was smiling, tightly holding onto the trembling body of his son. He was crying and hiding in his father's chest.

"Dad..." Luffy had his one eye closed but with help from Iva and Sabo, he came closer to Lue. His arm was on Sabo's shoulder.

"Dad, Ace!" Sabo was crying. Lue saw them and stopped in front of his sons. Pirates backed off a little to make space for them. Luffy could now walk on his own. He took his arm off Sabo's shoulder and wobbled to Lue who caught him with his hands that were still occupied with Ace.

"Ace..." Luffy looked at his brother with half lids. Ace opened his eyes and turned from Lue's chest. The older raven-haired kneeled, Luffy was now able to hug Ace. The latter's head was placed on the younger one's shoulder. Sabo trembled and came closer to the two brothers. Ace saw him and opened his one arm to welcome Sabo. The blonde nuzzled into the group hug. The three boys were hugging and crying.

After they broke the hug, Lue cupped Sabo's cheeks. He kissed the blonde's forehead. Then let go of the surprised boy. Then he cupped Luffy's cheeks and kissed his forehead. After that he took Luffy's hands in his and smiled. He let go and now cupped Ace's cheeks. Kissing his forehead. After that he placed his own on his son's, smiling. He then opened his arm and the three boys were hugging their dad. They all started to tremble and cry. He patted each other's heads. His own eyes were occupied with little tears.

"Dad..." Luffy's voice cracked.

"Let's go home...guys..." Lue murmured. The three boys nodded, still not wanting to break the hug. Iva was crying beside. The marines retreated and they all were too exhausted to fight the pirates more.

The sun broke through the clouds, lighting Lue's face, he needed to close his eyes. He broke the hug slowly, snot on his shoulders and chest. He grabbed Sabo's and Luffy's hands as they were on the sides, Ace in the middle. He smiled and stood up. They stood up too and turned to the opened entrance in the metal walls. Ice was still there and they could walk to their boats. Sabo saw Koala and the Revolutionaries at the end, waving to him as they walked.

Whitebeard pirates helped their Pops as they walked. The sun was brightening the ice, making it look really beautiful as it reflected the bright light.

Sabo, Ace and Luffy were now walking side by side, Lue was after them. They saw some new boats in the water. Luffy's eyes widened as he saw familiar red hair. He smiled but looked away as the older one did that too.

Lue was slowly walking after his sons. The sun was lighting their smiles as they walked. He was happy...so happy. He was holding his shoulder for his arm to still stay there.

'Ah...so this is...' He thought and smiled. 'This is it?...' One step, two steps. His sandals were clapping on the ice. His three little devils were walking there, alive and smiling. He was glad. His eyes suddenly widened. 'Huh?' He asked as he placed his hand on his chest.

"Hahahaha!" Ace laughed through his tears.

"Shishishi!" Luffy answered with his own. Sabo was wiping his eyes with his glove, his pipe placed on his back. The three were smiling widely as the light brightened their faces. Their shadows were on Lue.

He still walked. One step, two steps, three... His eyes then wrinkled, because of his smile. 'Ah...this must be it...' He had one hand on his chest, his smile never leaving his face. Ace laughed again, he turned his face to his dad. His eyes...widened.

'I'm...glad.' Lue fell with a loud thud. Sabo, Ace and Luffy stopped as they looked back at their father. Iva's own eyes widened.

"Dad?" Ace asked blankly. No response. He stepped. "Dad..." He reached with his hand. His dad...why was he lying with his face on the ground? Why? Why was he not moving?!

"DAD!" The three boys exclaimed.

"Lue!" Garp yelled.

"Luerion-boy!"

"Luerion-san!"

"Luerion..."

Garp took Luerion on his back...they found themselves on the ship and in the infirmary. But...there was...

"No heartbeat?"

"W-what?"

"He doesn't have a heart."

"What are you saying..."

"It disappeared from his body."

"Huh?"

'I'm...glad...I did change the future...'

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 275 26
SPG | R+18 Si Sierra ay anak sa labas ng isang malaking tao sa mundo ng Pulitika, Pilit syang itinago ng kanyang ng ama sa mundo sapagkat nais nito m...
4.5K 453 45
It's tenth century Scotland, and the Wizards and Muggles are locked in a brutal war for power. The muggles are led by a ruthless war lord and celebra...
148K 4K 18
In the middle of the war between the marines and the Whitebeard pirates, a bright light appeared bring the strawhat pirates, along with the whitebear...
83.7K 6K 62
A dark, gangster, gritty story