SUMMER CAMP | WOOSAN

By mingienthusiast

"i will kill you if you ever talk to me again." "you'll have to catch me first." san and wooyoung had never m... More

I N T R O
why do you smell like piss?
partners...?
worst adventure of my life
just like a princess
candies ...?
the king of dodgeball
the show must go on

who...? asked.

139 21 9
By mingienthusiast

wooyoung had just arrived at the day camp and he couldn't stop smiling at the thought of seeing yeosang again. he dragged his two suitcases with him and joined the kids who were gathering in the middle of the camp.

there  were several small cabins all over the grounds and a large cabin that was probably the counselors' cabin.

"come, come here kids!"
the instructor who had just spoken was a young man, no older than his twenties, wearing a cap with blond hair sticking out of it. "welcome everyone to the best summer camp you've ever heard of!" he said enthusiastically.

"my name is mark and i'll be one of your monitor for the summer."

wooyoung looked around to see if he could spot his friend, paying little attention to the famous mark's speech.

after  a few minutes, he finally noticed yeosang standing nearby with two suitcases in hand. he waved his hand and yeosang  gave him a big smile in response.

"yo woo!" he greeted him, playfully bumping his fist against wooyoung's. "i'm so glad you're here, otherwise i would've killed myself probably," he joked, before lowering his voice since they were quite close to the monitor.

yeosang and wooyoung had been best friends since they were two years old, and their parents had been close for a long time as well, which had helped them develop a strong bond.

they had a purely platonic relationship tho, no hidden feelings or anything at all. yeosang was a handsome man of course but far from his type.

wooyoung chuckled at yeosang's statement and nodded his head. "glad you didn't yet. who would call me an idiot and watch me make all those bad decisions if you were dead? exactly!"

"you're right, without me you're just as good as dead"

"you two, in the back! Could you repeat what I just said?"mark  asked, looking pointedly at the two boys in the back.

oop maybe they were a bit loud.

"you said that you were mark, our monitor, and something along those lines," wooyoung replied.

"well congratulations, you've earned the right to be our first contestant in that little activity we're about to do," mark said with a grin.

wooyoung raised an eyebrow, not sure of what he meant by that. "everyone leave your suitcases here, our two gentlemen here will sort them in the cabins themselves. make sure this paper is on it so they know in which number to put them," he added.

all the kids present cheered and scattered across the main camp.

great! now they had over a hundred of suitcases to sort out and put away in the right cabin. ok they did deserve it for not listening to the monitor but damn it was a harsh task.

"next time paying attention will save you a lot of trouble my dudes." he winked at them and offered a little encouragement pat on their backs, before also departing.

"i can feel this camp is going to be so much fun... ugh kill me already." complained yeosang as he let out a sigh and imitated a gun to his head with his fingers.

" i will pull your trigger if you pull mine"

as wooyoung was about to grab some suitcases a car suddenly pulled in front of them, curious about who it could be, he stopped in his tracks and  watched the two men got out the fancy véhicule.

one was wearing a black leather jacket and expensive sunglasses, while the other was wearing overalls with lots of colours. it was clear that one was a monitor and the other was an attendant. he quite didn't understand why he was dressed so fancy for a summer camp tho.

what was the point –? he would be around tons of sweaty kids, or get his shit stolen.

or maybe he was trying to impress people, but it just made him looked lame to wooyoung.

the man in the sunglasses stepped closer to wooyoung and stared at him up and down, "didn't know this camp had maids, not too bad," as he handed him two suitcases.

wooyoung  was taken aback by the comment and stared at him dead in the eye for a moment before he looked over  to yeosang  to see if he had heard it too.

his friend was crouching on the floor, literally begging for his life while swallowing a laughter.

wooyoung was lowkey insulted at the comment– did he look like a fucking maid??
he shot to his feet and looked at him dead in the eye "i've been sent here." 

the other man, not impressed looked at him like he was a tiny little bug "who?"

"i'm not a maid duh. maybe if you removed those stupid ass sunglasses you would see it. also i'm woo-"

"asked"

him pulling the who asked card made his murder impulses surfaced. calm down wooyoung. he told himself taking a deep breath.

"also weren't you just grabbing those suitcases ?"

ok well yeah he had a point about the suitcases– but it didn't mean shit! certainly not that he was a maid.

did it look like he was wearing a tight skirt with cat ears to him?

"yeah thats what i thought." the man stood there, a smug smirk glued on his face. he seemed to take pleasure in the little commotion between the two of them.

oh god this man was full of shit. it took everything in wooyoung's power not to get too worked up once again. yeosang quickly made his way behind him and put his arm on his shoulder to help him calm down.

"take your own suitcase and shove it deep down your–"

"guys, guys, let's not get hostile towards each other. san, i'd like you to help the boys sort the suitcases, please. i don't want to hear any more bickering. i'm sure you understand, and i won't hesitate to take necessary measures if needed."

"yes sir" replied wooyoung, calming himself instantly.

"please call me hongjoong. now, get to your tasks; we'll be serving food soon."

wooyoung's temper cooled even more at the mention of food, as he was quite hungry after the food on the plane had been so bland and unappetizing.

san grumbled under his breath about being dragged into the mess, to which wooyoung replied with a sassy comment. ""well mr san if you had minded your own fucking business you wouldn't be in this position."

"whatever."

"waiiiiit are you choi san?"
yeosang suddenly intruded into the conversation, throwing their dynamics of back and forth off.

wait, how the hell did yeosang know about this bad boy wanna be?

"yea– who are you?"

"lol i was at your party a week ago."

wait a party...? nah nah why wasn't he invited bruh. he felt like a total npc listening to their conversation as if he was a ghost.

not only one minute ago he wanted to rip his face off. and now he was just standing there in between tons of suitcases.

"nahhh for real? how'd you like it?" san replied, suddenly having an interest in what he had to say.

yeosang nodded his head in approval and said, "it was insaaaane, is that why you're here?"
"you guessed it," san replied.

wooyoung was curious as to why yeosang was bonding with his newly found enemy.

he also wanted to ask yeosang about that infamous party later, when they were alone, as he could not set that aside.

"ok now you two new besties, shut up and get to work," wooyoung said clearly annoyed.

yeosang laughed and patted wooyoung on the head before finally getting down to business. the three boys picked up a handful of suitcases and sorted them one by one, going pretty fast. surprisingly , when they really got down to it, it only took them half an hour to sort them all out. wooyoung was relieved that he didn't have to be face to face with san for too long.

*****
(san)

he already hated his time here, not because of that boy who dared to talk back to him but just the atmosphere wasn't what he was used to. usually, back in korea he'd have some influence, some importance. right now he just felt irrelevant. as if he had no reason of being.

right now, he was walking towards his own cabin with his suitcases.

he kept reading his number over and over to make sure he wouldn't make a fool of himself and end up in the wrong cabin. if he understood correctly he would share the room with 7 other man. ugh he lowkey expected to have a bedroom to himself but it was clearly too much to ask.

once he finally reached the little cabin he didn't waste any time to go inside and let out a sigh of relief when he was alone. of course, tons of suitcases were just piled on top of one another on the side of the door. well lucky him he would have the luxury of picking his bunk bed.

"luxury" for sure..... as if he wasn't used to sleeping in designer blankets and customized mattresses to tend to his need, .... like how the hell was he supposed to feel comfortable to such a downgrade ?? he let out another sigh and threw his luggage on the bottom bed at the very corner of the room. at least he could have a decent sleep away from the window's light.

there was some drawers at the very bottom of the bed, which were quite convenient for him. he quickly unpacked some of his stuff very carefully since it was probably worth more than anything in this room.

this felt like such an insult coming from his parents – they were the one who educated him and made him grow around stuff like that. they were the only one to blame for his discontent.

"oh hi i didn't see you there." san who also didn't notice he wasn't alone anymore turned around to see a short pink haired man standing right beside him.

"hi" he simply said, hoping this would be enough for the stranger.

"i'm mingi."

apparently not. he turned around to make sure their gaze would meet each others and he nodded politely to him. "i'm san. and uh nice hair, reminds me of a highlighter."

the man named mingi chuckled at his comment, not taking offense at all to it. "first time i hear this one, good one man."

"let me guess you're also not here willingly are you?"

"ding ding ding, right on the money. my parents felt like i needed a change of air, so here i am at this woNderFul camp."

now san could kinda relate to him. he surely didn't come here to make friends but it's not like it was going to hurt him to try and socialize a bit. plus this mingi guy didn't look that bad.

"do you want to share this bunk bed with me or?"

mingi looked up at the top bed and puckered his lips, seeming in his thoughts for a moment before answering. "i think a bottom bed is a better fit for me, i'll be right next to you tho so sneaking out won't be a problem" he winked at him then got back into unpacking his luggage.

that dude was definitely interesting. his last sentence clearly peaked san interest as he thought about all the opportunities they would have to break the rules.

maybe the summer wasn't going to be THAT bad after a–

"shot gun the top bed at the corner !" yelled someone from a certain distance but loudly enough for both mingi and san to understand him clearly.

they both glanced at the door to see two men make their entrance. of course it had to be the annoying man from earlier. his voice was high pitched most of the time so it was really hard to miss it.

"wooyoung you fucker i said i'd take the top bed first"

wooyoung rolled his eyes and stick his tongue out in response "well we won't sleep in the same bunk bed then."

"alright that seems fair."

the raven haired man simply ignored the two arguing with each others and continued to unpack stuff. it was now time for san to get his toiletries bags out his suitcase to go and organize it in the bathroom, he'd definitely have to either hide it somewhere smart or threaten anyone if they dared to even touch his stuff.

he then walked towards the bathroom with his necessities in hand. luckily for them the bathroom was decent sized, having both a bath and a shower. they would definitely have to take turns but it wasn't the worse. 

san set up his bag on the counter, verifying several times if he had everything in there, just to be sure. for him, his hygiene was crucial. he needed the best product for his skin or otherwise he would break out way too easily. he loved his flawless skin and he wanted to keep it that way.

as he made his way back into the bedroom he noticed the guy named wooyoung getting on the top bed, right above the one he chose.

no. no. no. hell to the no.

"what the fuck are you doing there?"

"what does it look like to you mr sherlock? i don't know – unpacking my stuff maybe ?."

why of all damn beds he had to chose the one where san decided to be ? what the hell was he even thinking.

"if you ever talk to me again i will murder you."

wooyoung chuckled "you'll have to catch me first–" the smirk scotched on his face grew even bigger as he continued "plus you're the one who literally talked to me. get your story straight"

this man was really testing out san's patience, well luckily for him it runs out pretty quickly.

then a big trumpet sound stopped them from ripping each others throats out. it echoed everywhere in the camp, meaning only one thing.

it was time for food.

•••
enemies to lovers typa beat? 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 606 26
[COMPLETED]โœ…๏ธ They've been best friends since they were kids, becoming inseparable. No matter what, they would always be together. When they were 30...
77K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
93.8K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...
5.8K 364 28
โ†ณ * Description* เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง The last time Mingi fell in love with a boy, he was taken by an assumed friend. Now he's alone, regretful of his past actions...