Hayami: The Rare Beauty

By unstable_crossiant

"She shall be named Haruno Hayami" More

Hayami: The Rare Beauty 1
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 2
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 3
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 4
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 5
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 6
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 7
Hayami: The Rare beauty 8
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 9
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 10
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 11
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 12
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 13
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 14
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 15
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 16
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 17
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 18
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 19
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 20
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 21
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 22
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 23
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 24
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 25
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 26
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 27
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 28
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 29
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 30
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 31
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 32
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 34

Hayami: The Rare Beauty 33

8.9K 414 191
By unstable_crossiant

"I still don't get it y'know." Hayami says.

"Maybe it's because of the position you are in?" Itachi suggests as Hayami was hanging upside down the tree reading the rule book and contract.

"No, I'm in the right position. Unfortunately, this is the only way my brain works." Hayami says flipping to another page still hanging upside down.

"How do you even read like that?" Shisui questions with squinted eyes sitting on the ground looking up at Hayami trying to figure her out. "I guess it has to do something with rest of her teammates as well." Itachi looks in a distance to see Kane and Hiroshi too hanging down a tree while reading the rule book and contract as their now seniors try to explain it to them. 

Keyword: Try

"I guess we are lucky to have Hayami-chan and not them." Shisui sweat drops seeing the struggle of his fellow mates making Itachi agree with him.

"I think I should ask chichioya and Hyuga grandpa first...." Hayami says. She had just got the offer to join the anbu along with her teammates just like the Team elite was promised to. She was sure that her father and grandpa would immediately agree to her to joining the anbu but she still wanted to confirm it and her family's opinions.

"Maybe.... But I'm pretty sure Hiashi sama and Hyuga choro will agree to it. The main reason they agreed to you joining the special team or 'Team Elite or Superior' as you guys are nicknamed by the fellow shinobis and civilians is to join the anbu and get a high ranking position in the shinobi world or the council." Shisui says.

"Yeah.... I know that......... the masks are kinda....... not my style y'know." Hayami says. "So you mean to say that you are reluctant to join the anbu because of the mask and uniform not being of your style?" Itachi asks as he and Shisui sweat drops.

Nearly a decade of knowing Hayami and being friends with her they still couldn't figure out what exactly goes in her head.

"The uniform would suit me..... but I don't know about the mask. Plus my hair...... it gathers alot of attention." Hayami says. "Having pink hair is already an unusual thing. Plus having green lime ends to it makes it even more unusual and weird." she sighs.

"Hayami chan looks beautiful either way." Itachi says.

"I know but still...." Hayami mumbles. "You should have taken my suggestion into account. I told you eating too much Sakura mochi would make you look like one." Shisui teases. "I know. I know." Hayami says annoyed. "But still you are a cute Sakura mochi, so it isn't that bad y'know. You don't need to feel odd about it." Shisui says suddenly going infront of Hayami.

Hayami stared into his onyx eyes for a while before she went red remembering the spiderman kiss. She quickly sits up on the branch cupping her heated face in her hands.

"Oh my god. This feels weird." she says. "What feels weird?" the two Uchihas ask. "The world suddenly looks weird." she says. "Maybe this is a sign that you shouldn't hang upside down." Itachi says. "The world looked way better upside down to me."

"Hayami." Kane and Hiroshi suddenly appear out of nowhere surprising Itachi and Shisui. they looked over to their fellow mates just to find them confused of where did the two boys suddenly go.

"Okay, that's impressive for genins. I will say that." Shisui says as Itachi comes besides him watching Hayami explain the concept of anbu to her teammates.

"So...... you mean its not really different than our regular missions except for the fact that abit more killing is involved and things may go to an international level?" Hiroshi says making Hayami nod.    

"Plus you will get a free tattoo, code name and mask." she adds making their eyes sparkle. Hiroshi always wanted a tattoo whereas Kane loved anything and everything that was free.

"Count us in!" the give a big thumbs up. "I still don't know though....." Hayami says making them confused. "Why so?" her teammates ask. "the mask really isn't of my taste you know." Hayami says and lightning effect strikes Hiroshi and Kane.

"Hold up then. I need to think about the contract once again." Hiroshi says. "Ehhh? But didn't you just agree to joining it few seconds ago?" Shisui asks. "If Hayami finds something fishy then it is fishy, if she doesn't like the mask then it must be bad. In Hayami we trust." Kane says making the two Uchihas sweat drop. "Not the mask again...." they sigh.

.

..

...

"You know that we wouldn't have objected to you joining the anbu." Hiashi says after finishing to read the contract Hayami brought to them. "Your team will remain the same when you join the anbu and your sensei and his students will be there to guide you as well. I do not see any problem." Hiashi says.

"Yes, yes. The two Uchiha boys with whom you frequently hang out are also in anbu aren't they?" Hyuga choro asks making Hayami nod. "If so then there is no need to worry. You have many seniors to look upto and guide you." he says.

"You mean to say Itachi and Shisui?" Hiashi whispers to his father. "Who are they?" Hyuga choro asks. "The two Uchiha boys." Hiashi reminds. "Oh Uchiha bastard one and Uchiha bastard two?" choro realizes.

"Why would you tell Hayami to look upto them?" Hiashi whispers. "Well they have been hanging out with each other ever since small kids." choro says. "Still! I do not trust them boys!" Hiashi says. "Hayami is not interested in any of them, Hiashi." his father assures them. "Ofcourse I know that! The only thing she is interested is food, clothes, hair and training." Hiashi says. "And money. Do not forget her true love." choro reminds. 

"She is in the age where her hormones start to get all worked up." Hiashi says. "It's called hormones, not whoremones. Relax, my son. My little girl will do well." choro says eating another chocolate that Hayami had got from the Uchiha clan members when she last visited. "Still!!! I can't trust those boys and their whoremones. What if they take interest in Hayami?" Hiashi asks. "If?" choro looks at him with a smug cat face. "Hayami is one of the most famous girls in Konoha. She has a pretty good fanbase and admirers along with her team. Who know she might already have a crush. Fufu." the Hyuga choro teases trying to push his son's buttons further.

"What are they whispering about?...... Why am I hearing the word whore so frequently and why does Hyuga grandpa have cat ears, red nose, snout and paws with a chocolate fish background?....... What's going on?" Hayami sweat drops at the picture infront of her.  

"Hayami! You will stick only with your teammates and sensei and his students! Do you understand?" Hiashi suddenly says startling her. "Y-Yeah...." Hayami answers.

"Okay done with this topic. But what about you Hayami? Do you want to join or not?" Hyuga choro asks. "Well...... I mean it does sound fun..." Hayami trails. "Fun?" Hiashi and Hyuga choro questions as dark show casts over them. They truly could not understand Hayami and her ways.

"But you know...... the mask really isn't of my style... they're quite plain." Hayami puts forward the reason of her hesitance making the shadow over the father and son even darker.

"I think your main concern should be not getting killed in the mission." Hyuga choro says and something seems to hit Hayami. "Oh-..... I completely forgot about that." she says.

"Someday I would really like to go through your mind and see what goes on there." Hiashi shakes his head. "I shall talk to the Hokage sama about the masks then." he volunteers making Hayami's eyes all big and sparkly with sparkly background.

"Thank you, chichi." Hayami says as she skips and jumps towards the dojo to prepare all the materials for Hanabi's training.

"This girl." Hiashi falls back on the couch with his hand over his face but soon lets out a chuckle remembering how sparkly Hayami looked when he offered and how she jumped towards the dojo like a bunny.

"Hiashi..... you wanna know something?" Hiashi looks over at his father who still had the cat effect on him with his tail swinging in a playful manner. He knew it that this wasn't going to be good.

"Hayami's teammates and two seniors..... they all are boys.... Around her age and the age of Uchiha 1 and 2." he says and Hiashi seemed to freeze. "Hehe." Hyuga choro smiles like a Cheshire cat seeing the reaction he received.

"Oi, Hiashi. Oi...... looks like I broke him." Hyuga choro tries to move his son but no reaction. "Well more chocolate to myself." he pulls out another box of chocolate and looks out in the corridors for Hanabi or anybody who might take away his chocolate from him. 

"I feel bad for you son.... here." Hyuga choro breaks the smallest chocolate in half and shove it inside the frozen Hiashi's mouth. "Now you're all mine." the Hyuga choro started feasting upon the chocolate in 2 times speed. His taijutsu training during his youth was really paying off.... he could eat the chocolate in any speed he liked.

[Very important question for the readers (Please choose only one):

How would you describe Hayami as?

charismatic, intelligent, confident,

OR

natural born leader, highly focused, and achievement oriented]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 243 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
71.2K 2.5K 26
The Fourth Shinobi War was a tragedy for everyone. With her teammates dead, 18 year old Haruno Sakura found herself hurled back into her genin body...
142K 2.9K 48
She was known as Haruno by her classmates,but most older ninja know the truth. They used Haruno because her father heard someone was after him. But w...
15.6K 297 30
Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha.