LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 7

2.9K 352 75
By prita_krishnan

Dev: Patient name...

Before he say someone called him from behind.. they turned towards the person,

"Enna dev en patient ah pakkanumna enkitta permission vaamganumnu theriyadha?"

Dev: sorry sir Seema madam dha..

"So...? Enta keka venamnu ninachitinga apdidhana?"

Dev: illa sir apdilaam...

"Calm down dev .. I was just kidding by the way whose this pretty little thing beside you?"

Dev: my new assistant sir.. Dr. Shailaja Prabhu... Papa.. idhu Dr.Ashok...

Ashok: hello shailu.. can I call you that?

Shailu: yes sir.. no problem sir...

Ashok: hey come on cut these formalities... Sir beer nu.. call me Ashok.. or you can also call me handsome too...

He winked at shailu making shailu widened her eyes and looked at dev who is rolling his eyes...

Ashok: avana enna paakura? Avan oru punctual pramasivam.. idhu panna koodadhu adhu panna koodadhu nu oraayiram condition poduvaan.. adhellaam kaadhula vaangikadha.. vaa patient ah Naa introduce pandra...

Dev & shailu followed behind Ashok silently... Shailu leaned towards dev and whispered,

Shailu: anna... Ivaru eppomey ipdi dhana?

Dev chuckled a little & nodded his head as yes...

Ashok put on the code to special ward & went inside... Shailu looked at A1 door while crossing...

they reached another door with name plate A2...

Ashok: ok.. let me tell you something before we enter here... Don't make noise... Don't raise your voice.. & strictly do not touch...

Shailu looked at him confusedly,

Ashok: trust me...

Ashok opened the door using his thumb print and went inside.. dev also followed him...

Shailu took deep breath and released..

Shailu mv: come on shailu.. nethu alavukku onnum nadakadhu... Ok ...calm down you can help her or him to get cure..

She went inside and heard a soft whistle sound followed by a voice  singing,

La.. la..la..laa..

Shailu turned towards the voice and saw a girl whose backside is facing her...

She looked at that girl curiously,

La...la...la...laa...

Shailu looked at dev whose face is pale and gulped in fear.. but Ashok casually standing there with hands in his pocket and looking at the girl,

Naan ingu vaalkiren...

That girl turned towards shailu.. shailu couldn't see her face because it's covered with hair..

Yen ingu varukiraai?

That girl started to walk towards shailu ..  making dev panick and tried to go near Shailu but Ashok grabbed his hands and nodded it's okay..

Dev looked at that girl and shailu in fear..

Dev: sir...

Ashok: Naa solran la onnum aagadhu.. calm down dev..

Dev: but... But.. but..

Ashok: sh...  Look there...

Dev turned towards shailu and saw now Shailu looked at that girl with wide eyes with tears...

Dev looked at shailu confusedly... Suddenly shailu hugged that girl tightly and started to cry .. Ashok smiled at them..

Dev panicked & tried to separate Shailu from that girl ... That girl turned towards dev,

but that girl glared at dev and grabbed his throat before he touch Shailu...

That girl: don't you f**** dare to touch her...

Ashok: now...now...now.. Anu no... He's just trying to protect her.. that's it... release him..

Anu glared at dev again and released him.. he turned towards Ashok and asked,

Dev:  what the f**** is happening here?

Dev shouted making shailu flinched a little.. Anu glared at dev...

Ashok: mind your voice Dev .. if you don't want another cut in your throat...

Dev looked down & took deep breath..

Dev: Shailu.. do you know Anu?

Shailu nodded her still hugging Anu tightly ...

Dev: how?.

What shailu said is made dev shocked to the core...

_______

Arsh sketching something serious... When he finished he looked at it..

He remembered the first time he saw her,

Flashback,

Arsh was just now finished a critical Operation which is consumed all of his energy.. but he is happy that he saved a life from death...

He sat in his cabin and closed his eyes to relax.. suddenly he felt a soft lips on his cheeks .. he jumped in his seat and opened his eyes and saw a girl wearing a pink colour gown with rabbit hats.. her smile brightened the whole place & it's contagious too.. she had a bunny stuffy on her hands..

That girl: hi ... Neenga ippo realx ah irukingala?

He looked at her without blinking..

That girl: hello mister ungala dha kekura .. neenga ippo nalla irukingala? En amma solluvaanga eppomey Naa kiss kudutha Avanga tension poirumnu.. unga tension poirucha?

He didn't said anything but looking at her,

She huffed and went towards him and sat in his lap making him shocked to the core..

She leaned on his chest and clutched his shirt in one her & bunny in another hand..

Arsh: maa enna maa pandra?

That girl: enakku odi odi tired aagi thookam varudhu..

She pouted at him.. unknowingly his heart skipped a beat seeing her who is now blowing her hair strand from her face...  he chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ears .

She smiled at him brightly and kissed his cheeks again making him look at her with wide eyes.. 

That girl: thank you wolfy...

Arsh: wolfy?

That girl nodded her head and yawn and slept in his chest clutching his shirt..

He looked at her like eight wonder of the world.. he looked at how she's clutching his shirt and smiled,

Arsh: you look little like a bug.. my love bug..

But she turned towards him and encircled her hands around his neck and slept placing her face on his chest...

End of flashback...

He kissed the photo & said,

Arsh: my little love bug...

All of sudden he heard a loud screaming sound of Shailu making him widened his eyes in fear and rushed out of his room towards where sound is coming...

Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 6.3K 31
A Man Is Running From A Crowd Of Girls Covering His Face And Murmuring Profanities... That Man: Oh God... How Can I Escape From Them?avanuga apavey...
12.5K 873 11
I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in English 💜 CAST Ashwin in as Ashok Sivaangi in as Tangi Rakshan in as M...
153K 3.8K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...
65.4K 6.7K 23
A girl was staring at the man with wide eyes... that man: RUN... that girl shook her head as no... that man: aren't you afraid of me? that girl: no...