Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
EpilogueπŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

25πŸ’œ

13.5K 829 54
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading

*********************************

Priya adjusted the turban on Arjun's head before kissing his forehead lovingly.
"My son is looking so handsome today. May God protect you from evil eyes," she said while putting a black dot behind his ears to protect him from evil eyes.

"Priya if you are done with admiring your son then we should go down everyone is waiting for the groom," Jaiveer said mentally rolling his eyes at his wife who is getting emotional as if she is sending off Arjun.

She pout and nodded her head making Arjun chuckle at her. He kissed her cheeks and said,
"Shall we, darling?" and forward his hand which she gladly take.

"Sure handsome... You Mr. old man can also join us," she teases Jaiveer when they are passing by him. Jaiveer fake glare at her but internally smile at her antics.
Nowadays smile didn't leave her lips making her look more beautiful. He can't be more happy and content seeing his family together.

"Please call the bride," the priest said after making Arjun perform few rituals.

Priya look at Anushka and ask her to bring Ashika down. Anushka run upstairs excitedly holding her lehnga with her hand.

(Anushka's Look)

Rishi smirk and close the mouth of Viraj who is looking at Anushka with an open mouth all this time and a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Don't make it obvious, bro" Viraj feel embarrassed and felt his ear and nape heated at his comment.

But Viraj quickly turn his attention toward Vansh, Rishi's 2-year-old, who is currently in his arms, to avoid Rishi's teasing gaze, and started playing with little Vansh.

Suddenly everyone's attention toward the stairs as the lights turn dim and the soft music started playing at the background.

Arjun who already has his eyes fixed at the top of the stairs turns glossy when his Ashi appears from behind the curtains looking like a goddess in a bridal outfit. A beautiful smile is fixed on his face while staring at her veiled face. His heart stop for a second when she raised her head a bit behind the almost transparent veil and smile shyly before again looking down like the bride that she is.

(Ashika's look)

Then his eye move a little down at his little Ashika and almost chuckle at his cute daughter who is helping her mother, collecting Ashika's heavy dupatta in her hands.

Ashika look down feeling nervous as everyone's eyes fixed on her. When she raises her head to look at everyone but her eyes directly land on her husband who is looking at her intensely making her heartbeat fast. She again move her eyes down feeling shy due to his stare.

As they reached down Priya look at her with pure adoration and kiss her temple from above her veil.
"You are looking absolutely gorgeous, Bachcha," Aashika blushes hearing a compliment.

She is about to bent to touch her feet but Priya stop her and embraced her onto a motherly hug making Ashika close her eyes feeling her warmth and love.

"Daughter doesn't touch feet in our family," Jaiveer softly said and pat her head while standing beside Priya.

Ashika pull away from Priya and look at Jaiveer with watery eyes before placing her head on his chest. Jaiveer wraps his arms around her protectively like a father and kisses her crown feeling love and adoration for the girl in his arms. He never say this loud but from inside he knew, he got attached to her and felt very protective of her.

"Both of you have my blessings and love. Let's start everything new, dear," Ashika bobble her head happily not able to find her voice due to the overwhelming feeling she is feeling right now.

"Go someone is getting impatient," He said as Ashika pull away from the hug and chuckle looking at Arjun.

Priya and Anushka also chuckle who were present there all the while. Ashika blush at his teasing.

Arjun's heart is thudding loudly looking at his beautiful bride walking toward him with small steps. Ashika look up and smile beautifully as she reached the near Arjun.

Arjun forward his hand for her who place her small soft palm on his. He helps her climbing the stage.

Ashika stand in front of him holding his hands. Arjun kiss her forehead from her veil earning a loud cheer from everyone making Ashika turn deep red in shyness. He pull back and smiled at his shy queen.

He bought their entwined hands toward his face and place a sweet gentle kiss on her knuckles before removing the veil from her face.

"Beautiful!...My bride is looking so ethereal," he whispered softly while his eyes were busy admiring her.

Their family looking at them with aww expressions. They are looking perfect and totally adorable together.
Truly, a match made in heaven.

Soon the wedding ritual started. Everyone has a beautiful smile on their face. Arjun and Ashika perform all the rituals heartily and happily.

But suddenly everyone went still when the priest ask for Ashika's parents for Kanyadaan. Arjun glance at Ashika who is looking down and fist her dupatta tightly.

"They are no more, Pandit ji," Arjun replied.

"Then her brother or any relative can do that," Pandit ji said.

"Pandit ji, I will do her Kanyadaan as her brother," Ashika snap her head hearing this, and looked at Viraj who is coming toward them with a small smile.

She didn't know how to react to this so she just keep staring at him. Viraj reached near them sit beside them to perform the Kanyadaan.

"Don't look at me like that. You are like my sister and I always considered you my sister so, today I am making our relationship official in front of everyone. And remember I donate my blood to you so technically we somehow share the same blood," he said and winked at her referring to his last sentence. Arjun laughs at his stupid logic but he is happy for his wife who deserves every happiness in her life.
Ashika smile with tears and she couldn't control her tears when Viraj was doing her Kanyadaan.

Anushka is feeling so proud of Viraj's decision and the respect and love she has for him increases even more.

"We are so lucky to have such wonderful kids, Jai," Priya said looking the Viraj who is doing whatever the priest is instructing him.
Jaiveer nodded with a proud smile.

Arjun and Ashika stand up for saat phere. Arjun hold her hand in a firm grip while they were taking rounds around the holy fire with flowers showering on them by their family and guests.

Aaruhi is jumping while throwing flowers at her parents and giggling enjoying the whole event.

And our baby boy, Abhimanyu ji is recently having his beauty sleep in the arms of his grandfather as they don't want to leave him alone in the room.

Both the groom and bride sat in their place after completing their seven vows of marriage according to the Hindu religion.

Then the priest asked Arjun to fill her hairline and make her wear a mangalsutra.

When he was tieing the nuptial chain around her neck, a sob escaped from Ashika's throat and her eyes closed still tears flowing down her cheeks.

She couldn't control her emotions seeing the black beaded chain and the reason is that she never wore a mangalsutra on her neck. When they got married five years back, Arjun tied his golden chain with a letter A locket on it as a mangalsutra. So, she considered that chain as her mangalsutra and refused Arjun when he once decided to buy a proper nuptial chain as for her his chain is more precious than the original and proper nuptial chain. And now on seeing the mangalsutra with black beads and the same A letter locket, she couldn't hold her tears back.

Arjun wipe her tears and shook his head asking her not to cry anymore.
"Thank you," she whispered between her sniffing making him kiss her temple in love and provide her comfort.

"Now both of you are husband and wife according to Hindu tradition," Priest announced with a smile.

Everyone claps and cheers before flowers are showered on our newlywed by everyone as a blessing.

Arjun stands up and helps Ashika to stand up. Then they take blessing from the priest touching his feet in respect.

"Have a peaceful and happy married life ahead. God bless you, my children," Priest said, putting his hand on their heads as a blessing.

Then one by one they hug their family member who congrats them on their married life and showers them with lots of blessings.

After dinner

Ashika is sitting on the bed like a typical bride waiting for her husband. 
She huff tiredly and mentally curse her sister-in-law who plead her to sit like a typical TV serials bride and even make Ashika swear on her life.

She comes out of her thought hearing the door unlocking sound. And here comes her dashing husband in his full glory.

He halts in his track looking at his room which is decorated with candles and flowers before stopping his eyes at his gorgeous wife who is sitting on the bed, glowing due the candlelight.

He slowly walked toward their bed and sat on the bed beside her. He hold her hands and pull her toward himself. He smiles looking at her shy smiling face behind her good-for-nothing veil.

Ashika bit her lower lips to control her shiver when suddenly Arjun come under her veil with her instead of removing the veil.

His looked deep into her eyes, cupping her cheek and touching his nose with hers. She close her eyes feeling his warm minty breath on her slightly parted lips.

When she didn't feel his touch for a minute, she open her eyes only to shut them back instantly when he slammed his lips against her glossy pink ones.

Her hands automatically move to his body as one hand encircled around his neck pulling him more into her while the other one holding his shoulder tightly.

After kissing her deeply and passionately he pull away feeling a gentle tap on his nape. She has her eyes close while her soft swollen lips part slightly and panting for air.

Her furiously moving chest made him close his eyes with a helpless groan left his lips seeing his innocent seductress wife. But he got stunned when he felt the soft lips pressed on his and moving furiously earning another groan from him before he started kissing her back hard.

"I really wanted to kiss to hard since I saw you in this bridal look. You are looking so beautiful and unreal," he whispered again her lips. They stop kissing but their lips are still touching each other.

Ashika smile and hold his face between her small palms and said,
"You are looking no less, Mr. husband. And always remember I love you so soo much" she said while placing kisses all over his face.

Her hands move down toward his chest before she began to unbutton his sherwani but Arjun stop her holding her wrist and said,
"Ashi, you are still recovering. I don't want to hurt you. Please have mercy in me, Jaana," he helplessly whispered leaning his forehead against her and closed his eyes to control his wild thoughts and hormones.

Ashika smiles lightly and kisses his jawline making him breathe heavily.
"What if I don't..." she said in a seductive voice near his ear.

"I want you, I need you...Arjun," she murmurs while trailing small wet kisses from his jawline to his throat and all over his neck.

He inhales deeply feeling her soft lips on his warm skin before he raises her face and again started kissing her furiously.

"I don't want to hurt you, love," he said between their kiss making her smile against his lips.

"You won't...I am perfectly fine. Don't worry... my doctor approves," she assured him while caressing his jawline with her thumbs.

Arjun remove her veil and throw it aside then slowly remove her jewelry while kissing her soft chubby face.
He open her soft silky hair from the bun making few bangs fell on her face. He place his lips on her forehead loving for few seconds.

He stares at her serene face which is glowing with happiness. His eyes fell on the hair partition which is slightly smudged with sindoor almost taking his breath away due to her beauty and innocence.

"Thank you for completing me," he whispers huskily while trancing his fingers along the hem of her blouse.

His fingers stop on the bullet wound on her shoulder before his thumb started caressing it gently.

He place his lips there while his fingers busy unpinning the dupatta from the blouse. Throwing it away, he look at her who is looking at him with desire, love and adoration in her light brown orbs.

He removed his Sherwani revealing his muscular upper body. He smirks proudly when Ashika bites her lips while moving her eyes all over her dashing husband's body.

Unleashing his inner hungry beast, he swiftly caught her lips and gently make her lie down on the bed while moving his lips furiously against her.
And soon the two beautiful souls again unite in a most intense and sensual way.

Witnessing the two lovers devouring and feeling each other's body and soul make the fiercely burning candles melt away in shyness creating darkness in the loved-filled atmosphere with only moonlight occasionally peeking in the room through the curtains.

Ashika look at her husband who is breathing heavily with sweat glistening on his beautiful face. She is panting hard trying to catch her breath with her swollen lips parted slightly. Her hooded eyes is fixed on his face.

He kiss her nose and place a soft peck on her parted lips before rolling on his back along with her in his arms. He clutches her tightly against himself and closed his eyes feeling his soft skin touching his strong muscular body.

After few minutes, he opens his eyes hearing the soft snoring sound of his wife. He smiled at her and cover both of them properly with the blanket after cleaning her and putting one of his cotton shirts on her.

*********************************

Thank you so much for reading

Hope you all like it.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

Two more chapters to go...🤧🤧

See you all really soon 😘☺️

Till then stay tuned
And
Take care 😇

Lots of love💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.5K 32
Ever heard of a criminal family which is highly respected along with being wealthy?.........Well that's what Agnihotri family is. All men of the fami...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
170K 12.5K 34
At times life brings you at a point where you can't control anymore. Either you fight the battle or you give up. This is a story of two people who we...
49.1K 2.1K 14
from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of accident. dida is her only support who ta...