[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x...

By Vel_dreamz258

What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can... More

[1] Welcome to the Villains world
[2] Welcome to the Villains world
[3] Welcome to the Villains world
[4] Welcome to the Villains world
[5] Welcome to the Villains world
[6] Welcome to the Villains world
[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world
[☾︎] SR Yuuga-Ceremonial robes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉
[0] Rose Red Tryant
[1] Rose Red Tryant
[2] Rose Red Tryant
[3] Rose Red Tryant
[4] Rose Red Tryant
[5] Rose Red Tryant
[6] Rose Red Tryant
[7] Rose Red Tryant
[8] Rose Red Tryant
[9] Rose Red Tryant
[❓] HEADCANONS
[☾︎] Yuuga | Birthday boy |
[10] Rose Red Tryant

[ YUUGA ]

3.3K 75 120
By Vel_dreamz258

The OC that will act as "Yuu/MC" in this story will be called "Yuuga"

I MIGHT NEED TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I MADE THE CHARACTERS OOC,

BE WARNED, I WILL SHIP SOME CHARACTERS WITH MY OC (Bcs I'm stupid and I need to romanticise everything as a coping mechanism)

[ RAMSHACKLE DORMITORY ]

______________________________________

[ Yuuga ]
Subject's Alias

He/They

Class : 1-A [No. 26]

Birthday : 3rd February (Aquarius)

Age : ?? (Physically 18 years old)

Height : 169.3 cm (5'6)

Dominant hand : Ambidextrous

Nationality: Unknown

______________________________________

School and Preferences
______________________________________

Club : [undecided]

Favourite subject : Alchemy

Likes : Shiny things

Dislikes : Consistent routine

Favourite food : Hard candy

Dislike food : Beans

Specialties : Can talk to birds(not applied to other animals) 

Unique Magic : Unlisted yet

______________________________________

Subject Information

______________________________________

Subject is a student who had no recollection of his memories when they entered Night Raven College.

Completely and utterly loss sense of identity.

They were recorded to be one of the more serious cases of amnesia upon transported to NRC.

Currently, subject reside in a vacant dorm Ramshackle provided by the Headmage.

_________________________

Students opinions about Subject
__________________________

.

Ace Trappola

“I had to say, Prefect is not all that bad. Sometimes I wish they'd just– stop being a pushover. Everyone knows you'd gain nothing from doing that so!”

.

Deuce Spade

Prefect is someone that is stubborn, like really stubborn. I noticed these days, the principal had been given Yuuga tiresome tasks more than usual. Me and Ace offer to help, they declined...grrrrr....YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'LL HELP YUUGA NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID OTHERWISE!

.

Riddle Rosehearts

“They are one of more usual guests whenever an unbirthday party comes along. I'll be honest, his presence 'lighten' the traditional party more and he respects the party's rules. Maybe Ace could learn a few things from Yuuga sometimes.”

.

Cater Diamond

“Oh! The prefect is totes a chill person! Lately, Yuuga has been posting more on Magicam and its all pictures of birds tho with the most randomly interesting story as the caption? BTW you follow us on Magicam (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

.

Trey Clover

I hardly thought Yuuga is ever a sweet tooth. But now, I guess Grim proved me wrong. I remember the time, Grim personally came to me and ask me to teach him how to make hard candy. It turns out, they had a feud because Grim ate Yuuga's stash of sweets and it deeply upsets the prefect. Grim can't stand the silent treatment he's been getting. Haha, but don't tell anyone about this or Grim is gonna blow a fuse.”

.

Leona Kingscholar

That herbivore... is just another pest I had deal with. But, if you want me to tell you something stood that guy out of the other pests, I guess his Sincerity. Its rare to see those types of guys around NRC, a genuinely annoying one. There. I give you what I really think of that herbivore, now lemme get this nap”

.

Ruggie Bucchi

“Oh that one... Its a pity looking at them truly. I'm not well acquainted with 'em that much. I mean being a prefect in rundown dormitory,  being the principal's workload dumper and not getting paid enough for all the hard work. Couldn't be me!”

.

Jack Howl

“The prefect is a hard working person. I'll tell you that part. They stick to their kins tightly, even going as far sacrificing something important to them. We also share similar ideals and interests. I am not ashamed to be friends with someone like Yuuga, they are pretty cool!”

.

Azul Ashengrotto

“Ah, Yuuga! I usually buy morning newspapers from him. But that's not where our little friendship starts, it was the time they frantically came to me in Octavinelle with 2 heavy jars, They told me that inside these jars are full of picked quarter coins from the streets of Sage's Island. We ended up getting the count of 206 madols in total of all the coins gathered. Well long story short, we often swapped coins with eachother. It was nice.”

.

Jade Leech

“The prefect is an eccentric character. Not saying like I'm not one either but I guess they are someone who's typically lost in their thoughts half of the time. I also heard behind Ramshackle lies a fungi infestation, I might take a look at it.”

.

Floyd Leech

“Shrimpy? Its really interesting seeing they runnin' around with a goofy look. When I feel like it, I mess 'em up then help em back! ...what? Ya' think I'm some kind of jerk?”

.

Kalim Al- Asim

“Oh! Yuuga! I definitely like him! He just knows what I'm thinking most the time, kinda like a second Jamil! But... Jamil is uh more... cautious. Jamil scolded Grim and both of us once, it was terrible! ...I don't think I wanna tell you what we did..

.

Jamil Viper

“There is just something about the prefect that I find... Irritating. I guess their behaviour is eerily similar to Kalim. Its even more annoying when they decided to bring Grim along, those 3 are BOUND for chaos ensues.”

.

Vil Schoenheit

“Yuuga is certainly a charming prefect. But a potato will still be a potato. If they wanted a makeover... I'd be happy to offer it. Of course, my services doesn't go unpaid.. hehe.

.

Rook Hunt

“Oui, Monsieur Trickster really live up to their name! You see, I've been eyeing on a certain bird that's always around campus. So I decided to capture it. However, it still managed to flee.. Not a few days later, I saw the very same bird being treated by the prefect. They told me the bird was building a nest nearby and its not a spy. PFFTT– of course I know that! But the question is.. how would Yuuga know? Their animal linguistic skills are not that proficient. Hehe, I guess I'll pay attention to him even more closely..

.

Epel Felmier

They are a close friend of mine, if you say to me Yuuga is pretty ballsy and they are also really good at persuasion. Its almost like magic how they have a way of their words. I wish I could do that but with my looks. I'm sure dorm leader would be overjoyed for the least”

.

Idia Shroud

“Normie–weeb in making fr. Like when I first met them, Yuuga doesn't even know how a phone works lol. But now look at my influence, they are learning so well wwwwww. Also they help become my model for cosplaying and I introduced muscle red to them, they got along pretty well. Ofc in game world not irl. It was totally unprecedented btw.”

.

Ortho Shroud

“The prefect is really competitive. I am quite familiar with gamer rages but this just adds to one of the many, unpredictable human behaviours. Yuuga also express dislike to repetitive routine hence why they behave as such. In my opinion, the prefect is an interesting subject to observe and analyze!”

.

Malleus Draconia

“That child of man are always full of surprises. I thoroughly enjoy our late night walks together, we talked about the most silliest things. They kept me company in lonely nights. My visits to Ramshackle are always a good closure for a new day tomorrow.”

.

Lilia Vanrouge

“Ah that child! He's so nice to everyone. I usually bought morning newspapers from them, they always save one paper for me. There are some occasions I forgot to bring money and they'll trust that I'll pay next time. Haha.. I bring him in for morning drinks with Silver and Sebek at the cafeteria occasionally. They seem to get along well.”

.

Silver

“I was surprised that my father is acquainted with the prefect. Well, since Yuuga didn't tell me that. My relationship with them is more of a mentor in swordsmanship.. not that I'm so confident in it, regardless I'm still lacking to be a proper guard for Malleus-sama. I'm just giving tips as I had experience in these fields to the prefect.”

.

Sebek Zigvolt

Absolutely no respect! He's oblivious and ignorant of the grace and elegance that Malleus-sama possesses! Why would Lilia-sama wanted me to 'get along' with this human?! I just don't understand the reason that line of thought ever passed him...”

.

Grim

“My servant always a handful to me, y'know! They insisted going on their own doing stuff, and hide secrets from me! That's not fair! Hmph! I don't care if they ended up dead in a ditch someday! Its their fault! ....maybe I should go find em' now.

.

Nikolai Maxim (OC)

“I think its not a secret that I admire Yuuga-san, a lot... The way they carry themselves is so charming. He's not wary of me, infact he convinced me that my powers can bring good too. That really reassured me, he's always there to support me.. but I wish, I could be there to support them too.. AH! Its getting too depressing, isn't it? My bad hehe!

.

Dire Crowley

“I don't typically share a strong opinion on them. But I can assure you that prefect is a reliable person to go! Kind of like a little helper. Haha..! Hm? Overworking them? Well they didn't say anything about that.. Yes.. I will take consideration to ease their burden..(why didn't Yuuga tell me? Now, I feel bad..) ”

.

Crewel Divus

Hah... That pup. Certainly one of more gifted one despite his arrival condition. I had to be honest, he is the puppy I gave a special attention to. I fear that they might fell out of line unlike the rest, but it seems I'm worried over nothing. *Sighs in dad*

.

Mozus Trein

“Yuuga is more uninterested in History of Magic than any other subjects. They are prone to sleep in class, just like the other troublemakers. But in a way, he made his own research correspond to his marks in tests. I'm actually quite proud of this one.”

.

Sam

“My friends told me something weird 'bout em. AND THEY WERE CORRECT! THE PREFECT BECAME ONE OF MY BEST CUSTOMER EMPLOYEE! Heh! Who woulda know? They sometimes came with other 2 lil demons or browsing stuff with Nikolai for dinner.”

.

Ashton Vargas

“Their passion to get stronger is admirable! If only they would follow my tips and they will get sweet pecks like these!” *Smooches muscles*

______________________________________

Nikolai Maxim belonged to LxnaChxn

Proofreaders are Heloomy and LxnaChxn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 693 15
It was on a beautiful moonlit night when the Champion of Kalos had gone missing. No calls. No texts, aside from one to her grandmother. No one knew w...
68.8K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
1.9K 40 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...
44.3K 2K 43
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...