Demon Lord System - [Highscho...

Galing kay CrimsonValor

To wake up in an abandoned building was not Kira's idea of a good morning, nor was being attacked by some mut... Higit pa

Demon Lord System
Skeleton Dungeon
Wondrous Gifts
Ravenous Wonderland
System Update
Dimensional Chat Group
Into Tokyo
Rift Dungeon
The Culinary World... Wait, What?
Into The Archon War
Legendary Cocogoat
Liyue Harbor
Author Note - [1]
Calm Before The Storm
NOTICE

Chat Group Quest

3.2K 150 35
Galing kay CrimsonValor

If you read the title of this chapter, you know what's coming up now.

In regards to it, I got the idea from another Chat Group fanfic I read in the past, I can't remember what it's called though.

From what I know, I think it's no longer being updated, not too sure. In any case, this'll be my take on it.

Also, here is the current updated list for stat range. Please help me out with any changes, I hadn't realised how fucking overpowered I made the MC.

Normal Humans: 1-50
Low-Class Devils: 50-200
Mid-Class Devils: 200-500
High-Class Devils: 500-2,000
Ultimate-Class Devils: 2,000-5,000
Satan-Class Devils: 5,000-6,000
Super Devils: 6,000-8,000
Top-10 Strongest: 8,000-10,000
Ophis/Great Red/Trihexa: 10,000-12,000

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

『System』

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

After everything today, Kira had gone out to the more secluded areas of Tokyo to practice his martial arts.

Honestly, the more he continued to improve on it, the more impressed he became when it came to Bang.

Even with the system's cheat-like existence, along with the eight times proficiency, he had only ranked the martial art up to thirty-eight, and that was out of eighty.

Considering Bang had mostly, if not completely, perfected his style of fighting over the years without any cheats whatsoever, it was truly impressive.

Anyway, as he was practising, sudden chimes of the chat group caught his attention.

Kira did vividly remember when they were joking about Mavis's luck, but he honestly didn't expect it to be THIS shit.

From the looks of it as well, it may take some time before Mavis could recover. She seemed to be having a mental breakdown right now.

However, that recovery may have to wait...

"A mission... from the chat group?"

Kira blinked with evident surprise in his eyes, he dropped his current training as he immediately paid attention to the details.

He was no stranger to missions, but this mission was one that was given by the chat group, not from his system.

Ever since he first accessed the chat group, the only function he really saw was chatting with the others and checking in, other than that, nothing.

However, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

There was a moment of silence in the chat group before the others began to send messages, it was obvious they too were surprised by the sudden change of events.

If Kira was being honest, he didn't like the idea about going into a war blind, especially if it was a war between literal gods.

After saying his farewells to the others, Kira quickly got back into his training, even increasing its intensity further.

He wanted to improve his abilities as much as possible for the mission so he could be as ready for anything as he could be.

True, he had no idea how strong the gods of Keqing's world were, but it was better to overestimate than underestimate.

Even though the mission stated they were going to be fighting demons and not gods, considering it was in the middle of this Archon War...

There was still a chance of them confronting some of the gods during the mission.

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

Over the next few days, Kira had spent over twenty-hours of each day practising his abilities and fighting whatever dungeons he could.

He had managed to run into mostly C-Rank dungeons and a few B-Rank ones, so he had only managed to level up a few times.

While he would like to improve a bit faster, he didn't have many other options, unless he could find another Rift Dungeon.

During these times, the members didn't talk much in the chat group. They were all focused on their own preparations like himself.

After a bit of fiddling with the status screen, these were his current stats.

╔══════════════════════════╗
Demon Lord System
╚══════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════╗
Status』『Inventory』『Quest』
『Abilities』『Travel (Locked)』
『DCG』
╚══════════════════════════╝
.
Name: Kusanagi Kira
Level: 80
Race: Human
Titles: [Omniversal Demon Lord] [Undead King]
Health: 7,250/7,250 - [110/min] [Base: 7,250]
Mana: 17,000/17,000 - [55/min] [Base: 17,000]
Demonic Power: 90,000/90,000 - [550/min]
Attribute Points: 0
.
Strength: 1,000 - [Base: 200]
Endurance: 725 - [Base: 145]
Speed: 775 - [Base: 155]
Intellect: 850 - [Base: 170]
Luck: 850 - [Base: 170]
.
╔══════════════════════════╗
༻❁༺
╚══════════════════════════╝

After having allocated the points he had, his strength stat was the first of his parameters to officially reach four digits.

He was glad he made the decision to use that enhancer to improve Ravenous Greed, the increase in stats were well-rewarded.

"Won't be long now..."

As Kira sat down to take a short rest, he suddenly felt his pocket vibrating. Reaching inside, he took out his phone.

『Kira: Who is it?』

『Kuroka: That's a rather cold hello-nya!』

『Kira: Oh, it's you. Did you need something?』

『Kuroka: Not really, but why haven't you called me at all these past few days-nya? I'm so lonely here without you~!』

『Kira: Uh huh, miss you too』

『Kuroka: That bland tone kinda pisses me off-nya... You should be much kinder towards a girl, especially one as cute as me!』

『Kira: Whatever... So, have you been eating right? You haven't spent all the money I gave you already, did you?』

『Kuroka: Oh, you really care about me! Don't worry-nya~! I only bought a few games, snacks, and... private things-nya!』

『Kira: Private things? What are you talking about?』

『Kuroka: Don't worry about it! I just get a bit active sometimes...』

『Kira: ...Right』

『Kuroka: ANYWAY-NYA! How have you been? Are you coming back anytime soon?』

『Kira: Maybe a visit at some point, but I don't think I'll be staying for long, I'm liking it here in Tokyo』

『Kuroka: ...You didn't find another woman, did you? You didn't have sex with her or them, did you?!』

『Kira: ...How the fuck did you get to that?』

『Kuroka: Well, it's natural for a woman to be protective of their mate-nya, I can't let another woman take your virginit-』

『Kira: Alright, hanging up』

『Kuroka: W-Wait, I was kidding-nya!』

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

After finishing what was obviously a very important call, Kira finished up his training before heading back to his apartment.

At the present time, Kira could be seen shoving a bunch of different items into his inventory. They were all basic things like food and clothing.

He had no idea how long he was going to be gone for, so he just put a bunch of necessities in until he felt it was enough.

Judging by the sheer amount, it'd be easily enough for over a month.

He had also already changed into a fresh pair of clothes after taking a quick shower, and now, he was just silently waiting for the mission to start.

Sitting on the side of his bed, he opened his eyes as he then quickly opened up the chat group.

"It's time."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
226K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
342K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
208K 10.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...