The Book of Life (Manolo x Re...

By -TheLittleWriter-

In the quiet town of San Angel, Manolo, Y/n, and Joaquin who have been friends ever since childhood are force... More

Quick Things (A/N)
The Wager
Blessings and Medals Part 1
Blessings and Medals Part 2
Manolo's First Bull Fight
Some Weeks Later
With Y/n Gone
Father/Son Talk
Pre-Show Talks
Her Arrival
La Corrida
Belonging
Welcome Party
Pig's Company
Terrible Songs
Kiss?
Proposal
Los Bandidos
Talks and Preparations
Sunrise Kiss? Part 1
Sunrise Kiss? Part 2
La Tierra de los Recordados
Family History/Reunions
Mamรก?
To La Muerte
She Awakens
Roadtrip
Candle Man
Life and Death
New Wager?
The Task
Battle on Both Sides
The Battle Continues
San Angel's Battle
The Bell
Wedding Bells

The Labyrinth

1.1K 26 0
By -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"FACE THE LABYRINTH" a booming voice echoed everywhere.

-"AND EARN THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGED!" i

He was in a labyrinth. And to make matters worse three rock spheres came rolling from random sides following Manolo's every move. To add to the dreadfulness, the labyrinth was on a type of disk that moved sideways slowly, making walking difficult.

-"I can't see him! Lift me up!" Luis's head asked Carmen who did as she was told.

-"Ah! I see him! Where did he go?" Manolo had almost been squashed by the round boulder, but fell inside a hole instead. He climbed up with the help of his guitar and came up with a plan to get out.

-"Oh no!"

-"What?! What happened?!" Carmen asked and through Luis's head so he could take another look.

-"Nothing, he's okay honey..." Luis assured as he came down but when he was thrown up again...

-"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" he yelled. Manolo had ran around in different directions and eventually got all three boulders to crash into each other.

-"That was so beautiful," Luis exclaimed.

-"YOU HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGED!" the mysterious voice boomed again. The wall's of the labyrinth fell and Manolo climbed onto the round boulder.

-"BUT BE WARNED, NO MORTAL HAS EVER PASSED!" the structure stood up and held a sword up.

-"AY, AY, AY!!!" Luis exclaimed.

-"For Y/n..." Manolo stood proudly and the sword came down.

-"Manolo!" Carmen yelled as the sword came down, but it shattered.

-"MANOLO SANCHEZ, YOUR HEART IS PURE AND COURAGEOUS!" the voice 'explained'.

-"YOU AND YOURS MAY ENTER!" Manolo got down and Carmen rushed to her son.

-"Ay, mijo!" she hugged but then slapped him.

-"Don't do that again!" she scolded and hugged him tightly once more.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.8K 54
BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to get to know and understand not only the...
2K 44 12
[This book is a continuation of my first book, The Demigod and The Originals. Please feel free to read that first so it won't get confusing.] You are...
95.9K 2.1K 30
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
46K 1.1K 13
"Everyone Has A Story..." What if La Muerte had a brother, what if he helped his sister rule the land of forgotten? What if he loved life and the aft...