Soulmates (Damian x Reader)

By Batboys_Lover1939

Damian and Y/N were best friends from first sight and now they stay best friends but what they both don't kno... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
😨😨.....😨😨
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

161 1 0
By Batboys_Lover1939

Previous Chapter- I turn to Ra's who was looking at me already "have any theories Y/N" I looked to Talia who nodded then back at Damian who smirked at me "well...those marks of his do look like bite marks..and unless vampire are still a thing, they look like the mark of a snake" Ra's looks at the marks again "he said his kind is too dangerous for us, makes sense doesn't it" Damian answered from behind me " oh why he calls himself cobra" Ra's turns to Damian"Exactly"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all came to an agreement that they were cobra marks but we still can't figure out what exactly put them on this man's neck "it is possible that maybe who attacked that day had a double needle syringe" I turned my head to Damian who was still holding my waist. Somewhere in this time, I ended up putting my hands over his "Yes that may be the case but I feel as though someone, at least one of the attackers would have slipped up and dropped a syringe" I nod at Talia "beside it can be easily traced back to them" Damian sighed before resting his head on my shoulder "Y/N you said the toxin was man-made and natural, would you explain".

I looked at the guy who was still lying in the medical bed but he blacked out again before looking over at Ra's. "well, when I examined the makeup of the chemical properties there were some that are known to be manufactured in laboratories but also some that are found-" I went to move but blushed before lightly tapping Damian hands "um can I...".

I felt his head lift from my shoulder before he removed his hands "sorry" I gave him a light smile before going over to look at the guy's marks again. I put energy into my fingertips this time and pressed them directly against the two holes in his neck and went over the chemicals in the toxin again. I gasped when I came across a specific toxin mixed in with the rest "there is a toxin that is specific to snake venom mixed in with the manmade chemicals".

Talia moved to my side and I removed my hands before turning to her "do you know a cure by any chance" I shook my head "sorry" she smiled "it's ok". We turned to Ra's "what do we do now father" he looked at his daughter before turning to me "with some further information, could you find a cure Y/N".

I bite my lip "I would need a few days to research and then maybe another two days to connect the dots and figure out what I might need for the cure". He nodded "I will speak with Cobra about when his cure is coming in, hopefully, that will buy you some time" I looked at Damian who had a slight smile on his face "I will do whatever I can to help you".

I nodded and turned back to Ra's "Before their cure comes in I want to see if I can get closer with all three of them to find out more and when it finally arrives I will see if I can do the same with the scientists he said are coming".

Ra's nods at me "brilliant" He walks out of the room and Talia gives me a side hug "good work" before she walks out behind her father. I am left in the room with Damian before I look at him "so you said you would help me" he smiled before walking towards the door as well "lead the way" I shake my head before making my way out the door with him following.

"Do you think we could get it done faster by enlisting some help" I look over at him "my friends won't be of any help, they would probably fall asleep out of boredom the second their eyes land in a book". He chuckled "then how about my friends" I smirked "are you going to force them with your princely title, your friends don't seem like the sit-and-read type".

I looked over at Damian he held a smirk of his own now "How about I make you a bet" I hummed at his offer "If my friends are more interested than yours...I want you to tell me something else you love to do". I smiled "fine deal if that's what you wanna use your bet on". We both separated and got our friends together and gathered them all in the library, Ashley was already on the line of bored and drooling over Zak.

I looked at Brittney who also looked at me 'she's drooling' we both chuckled. Me and Damian gather some books on animals to hopefully find snakes and I found some books on chemicals as well. We passed some of each onto both of our friends and as I suspected the girls were cringing at the fact of reading making me hold back a laugh.

I looked over at Zak and Xavier expecting to see the exact same thing, boredom but they were seeming somewhat interested. I turned to Damian shocked "what did you say to them" he smirked "I didn't say anything to them" I looked at him suspiciously "Zak has always had an interest in animals".

I looked at Zak and Xavier in shock "are you kidding me, you knew that when I agreed to the bet didn't you". Damian chuckled before turning to me, I turned to him as well "maybe, maybe not". I shook my head "you are quite good at bets" he shrugged "don't feel too bad" I glared and him before slapping his shoulder "oh please you cheated, I didn't know about your friends" he smirked at me, which brought an idea to my head "maybe I'll spend some more time with them if we are gonna be working together".

Damian's smirk fell before he glared at me "Y/N" I chuckled "I'm just kidding calm down". He sighed before moving closer and grabbing one of my hands "don't joke like that Y/N" I shook my head at his worries "are you two together" I pull my hand from Damians and turn to my friends seeing their smirking faces. "No, you too can go now" they both got up laughing to themselves as they walked out "so are you two going to be together" I turn to Damian's friends now with a harsh glare. "Guys back off" they shut up and stared at us "so why are we reading this".

Me and Damian both turn to them "to hopefully find out more about Cobra and his group" Xavier looked at Damian "they seem to be pretty legitimate, what reason do we have to look into them" I spoke up this time "because you can't trust everyone you meet" It went silent before I felt Damian's hand slide back to mine making me look at him.

"Some you can trust" I sighed and gave him a small smile before pulling away from his hand once again and started walking to the shelves for more books "maybe, maybe not. Some people don't trust someone after one move when they first meet" I walked away with a smirk on my face.

Damian's P.O.V

Y/N disappeared into the shelves filled with many different books before I could respond. I shook my head and turned to Zak and Xavier who both had smirks on their faces "what". Zak chuckled "is she talking about your extreme dislike of Jordan" I glared at him which made him turn to Xavier who snickered "He tried to steal your mysterious true love" I scowled at them "she isn't mysterious anymore, she's telling me things".

They both laughed softly this time before Xavier spoke up again with a small smile "you didn't deny she is your love" I shook my head "so what is she was" they both smiled at me this time "we are happy for you of course, we have never seen you get this close to someone besides us and your family of course and she...".

I gave them a slight glare ready to defend whatever they might say against her "she what" Zak shook his head with a slight chuckle "calm down, it's nothing bad. She is a good fit for you, she's a strong capable girl not a damsel in distress. She is not all uptight and only tries to get close to the royal family for her own benefit. Most of all you are yourself around her and she's opening up to you...which we think is amazing for you".

I think over what they just said and before I notice there's a small smile on my face as I realize everything they said was true "she really is what I want...besides she gets along with my family". Before any one of us gets out another word Y/N comes back from the shelves with two more books.

She stops and looks at us with a bit of confusion written on her face "did something happen while I was gone". We share a look before shaking our heads no which makes her keep moving "well I found a couple more books on cobras and snake venom antidotes". We all got to reading the various books scattered across two tables, Y/N and I sat together and she seemed to be really interested in the book she brought back on snakes and their venom.

She was so focused he hair was falling and covering her face making me smile, I set my book down and reached over to push her hair behind her ear. She jumped slightly before turning to me "sorry I didn't mean to frighten you" she nodded before putting her hair up "it's fine, I was so focused on the book I didn't see you".

"I didn't know you were a reader" she looked away "not as much as I would like but yes I enjoy it" I smiled at her "so the library is probably where you would be if you weren't such a fierce assassin" she smirked at me "I can do both" her smirk left her face "I would maybe like...to have my own library one day" I chuckled "maybe-" I am cut off by her communication device attached at her hip "Y/N are you busy" My mother's voice comes in from the other end.

Y/N shakes her head "just doing some research" My mother's voice comes through again "I just saw Lina and thought maybe you should look into her, Jordan might not be as much use for information even though you can easily charm it out of him".

I rolled my eyes at that comment "where was she", "she was walking towards the training hall the last time I saw her, by the way, is my son nearby". Y/N turns to look at me and answers "yes, in fact, he is" I heard my mother chuckle "good bring him along and tell him to come to the throne room".

Y/N's P.O.V

I disconnect and stand which got all three of the boy's attention "we have to get going, you don't have to keep reading. We can always pick it back up tomorrow". They nodded and I turned to Damian this time "you heard your mother, my prince, let's get going" I started walking already knowing his title was gonna make him a little upset coming from my mouth.

We started going in the direction we needed "really 'my prince'" I chuckled "yes" he gave me a slight glare "Im Damian to you, always will be" I smirked, "whatever you say, Damian". We got to the throne room and he veered off but before traveling past the door he stopped "be careful" I smiled at him before continuing my walk "I will".

Time Skip

I found Lina about to enter the Training hall so I followed her in and started to warm up as I saw her converse with two assassins before they started sparing. I moved in closer and found a partner to spare with as well who was already close to them. Lina and her partner were talking as they fought, mostly just asking how each liked where they are trained and some different techniques. Before I knew it I took out my partner and Lina did so as well, I saw her pull away from an up-close knockout with a headlock.

Just as the opponent dropped I spotted a thin double needle which she slipped back into her clothes. I took the opportunity to make my presence known "not bad" she turned to me with a little jump, not sure if it was because she think she got caught but better make sure she doesn't suspect me knowing something. "You made almost as quick work of them as I did mine, I respect a woman who knows hand-to-hand combat." I saw her smile and her shoulders slightly relaxed which made me smirk on the inside 'good her suspicion is dwindling'

She smiled "wish I could take all the credit but Cobra mostly taught me" I nodded with a small smile on my face to seem genuine "he did well". We both turned to her sparing partner as he groaned but got up with the help of the other guy Lina was talking to before she started fighting one.

Lina put on a concerned face "are you ok, I didn't hurt you right?" he seemed a little groggy before he passed out and dropped to the floor again and I went to his side and tried to shake him awake before opening his eyes to see them somewhat rolling into the back of his head. Lina leaned down next to me "I might be able to help him" I look at her 'perfect chance to see what she might do so I nod

"Let's go"

---------------------------------------------------

Another chapter down, now the only mysterious thing is Linda and this whole organization.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.7K 20
Y/N is Harleen Quinzel's childhood best friend, they lived right next to each other growing up and now share an apartment. Just like Harleen she work...
25.8K 840 47
When you hear the word 'mate' what does it make you think of? Doesn't it make you think of passionate romance and unbreakable love? Will you feel ful...
25.5K 686 21
Damian Wayne, aka Robin is 18 years old and have during the majority of his teenage years had a secret sexual relationship with his adopted big broth...
27.7K 805 16
"Damian has been missing for over two month now and we are no closer at finding him." Tim ranted as he passed back and forth. "Hello Beloved." Talia...