๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐€๐‹๐’, สฒแตƒ...

Da Mya2tact

๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Altro

000
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026

017

9.3K 365 270
Da Mya2tact

MAY 31st
HARLEM,NYC
2:31pm

"guess what i heard" india propped on her knees as they sat in jays bed. he rubbed his eye looking up from his phone at her to continue.

"well actually it was confirmed" india said and he nodded still waiting "kiara pregnant, and she like six months too" india said.

her face slowly dropped seeing he wasn't a ounce of shocked, he showed no emotions because he already knew. she didn't know that though.

"damn" he said before reverting his attention back to his phone where it originally was. "why you not suprised?" she asked him.

"because, kai is her brother i already knew" he lied "and you ain't tell me?" she asked him grabbing her phone.

"it ain't yo business" he shrugged not wanting to do this. for the last few months everytime she found out he knew something about kiara she would feel some type of way because he wouldn't tell her.

"and it's yours?" she retaliated. "no, that's why i ain't tell you.. the hell" he scrunched his face up. "how you found out anyway" he looked up at her.

"she came to school in a regular shirt, baby bump was all on display. you should've came" she said making his eyes widen "everybody was staring at her but she didn't even care, she was joking around wit people playin in the halls and all" she explained more which was true.

after staying the weekend at her grandmothers house she said fuck it and wore a regular shirt instead of a hoodie because she was hot. she went to school like it was nothing and regardless of the stares she just acted like it was normal.

she didn't answer any questions regarding her pregnancy besides the gender and she went on about her day.

most people didn't even care, but there a few people who made side comments that she shrugged off.

"so she ain't wear a hoodie" jay said shocked on this new information. he had overslept so decided on not going to school.

he had all his credits anyway, it was no point in him going. he was just waiting on graduation.

"nope. no hoodie. who you think the dad is? i think it's markeese cause that's the only person she ever had sex with" she told jay.

"ouu i feel bad cause i know his ass ain't taking care of that baby" she laughed "how you know that" he retorted "cause he said he never even cared about her" she informed him.

"you know that how?" he asked getting suspicious. realizing she said to much she looked at him a little longer before looking back down at her phone choosing not to reply to him.

"thought so" he mumbled going back to his phone.

MAY 31st
HARLEM,NYC
3:16

shaking her head kiara decided on not replying to jays message simply because she didn't wanna talk about it and she just started her shift.

"hey can you help me" a unknown lightskin came up to kiara wearing the same uniform as her.

"yeah. you new?" kiara asked the girl taking the price tag gun out her hands to set it correctly so she could apply them to items.

"yeah i was supposed to get trained but they didnt do it.. so unprofessional but hey i need the money" the girl shrugged watching closely at kiaras movements so she would know how to do it next time.

"i feel you, here yo go" kiara nodded before handing the hun back to her. "thank you...kiara?" she asked reading her name tag.

"yeah buts it's pronounced kee-are-uh" kiara nodded before looking at her name tag. "yo that's cool as hell cause my name is cee-are-uh" she told kiara.

"ouu girl we twining a lil" she laughed "how old are you?" kiara asked her "turned seventeen in january" ciara nodded.

"i turned seventeen in march" kira informed ciara shocking her slightly since she expected her to be older with her baby bump.

"i know, you probably thought i was older because i'm pregnant" kiara mumbled starting to stock the shelves up. she had been getting that a lot lately.

people were expecting her to be older when she wasn't. "no no, ...we'll yeah" ciara nodded not bother to lie but she want judging because she was in her position as well.

"it's cool" kiara shrugged not feeling offended. "can i get your number? we can hang out, outside of here because i'm sure you don't go to my school i would've seen you" ciara suggested.

shrugging kiara nodded while ciara placed her phone in her hand letting her type in her number and her name.

they talked for a little, while ciara put the prices on items and kiara stocked them up letting them work together to finish quicker.

"so you a pisces?" ciara asked kiara and kiara nodded "you an aquarius?" kiara asked and ciara shook her head no "capricorn" she corrected her.

"girl my ex was a mufuckin uhh.. pisces too." ciara snapped her thumb and middle finger. "neva again" she shook her head.

kiara laughed "ion know bout him but i'm cool, can't speak for no one else though" she laughed using the box cutter to open a new box of items.

"how far along you are?" ciara asked the girl looking eye leveled since kiara was the same height as her.

"i will be 28 weeks next week" kiara nodded and paused scrunching her eyes together "sorry i mean 7 months, i know that weeks shit be annoying people" kiara said.

"i just be sayin what the doctors be telling me" she shrugged "you good i knew what you meant, i wasn't gonna say nothing but i'm sixteen weeks" ciara looked down shrugging.

"foreal! you don't even look pregnant " kiara got excited, she was liking her more and more. "yeah i know, she's really small for some odd reason but she's healthy so. it's why i'm working here though, extra money" ciara nodded kinda shocked by her enthusiasm but she was only used to getting judged.

"das so cool" kiara smiled at the female.

the bell rung at the register letting them know someone was up there and ciara sat the gun down "i'll get it" she informed kiara.

the bell rung five more times making cece lowly smack her teeth "i'm coming!" she yelled slightly making the ringing stop as she walked out the front.

kiara continued placing stuff on the shelf before ciara came back, "he here for you" ciara told her and kiara rolled her eyes knowing who ever it was, was someone she didn't wanna see.

putting the box cutter down she walked towards the front hearing a settle good luck form ciara.

kiara walked to the front seeing jay sitting on the counter swinging his legs back and forth with his head down on his phone

"what justin" kiara shook her head with a goofy smile. she walked behind the counter shoving him to get off but he only hopped back on it.

"why you iggin me" jay asked calmly "jay im not ignoring you, i can't be on my phone at work" she placed her hands on the counter to lean foward.

"well i ain't know that" he replied back shrugging playing with the items on the counter "of course you didn't, you've never had a real job before" she side eyed him.

he smacked his teeth at her slick shot "ion care cause i still got money" he taunted "whatever" she waved him off.

"you ain't have to come here i was gone reply on my break" she told him "shoulda replied when you saw it" he remarked and she rolled her eyes at how salty he was.

"boy get over it" she laughed "so you ain't wear a hoodie?" he asked her and she shook her head no.

"i felt like i was about to pass out. this bump getting too hot to be wearing a hoodie over it, everybody that i care about knowing already knows so ion give a fuck what nobody else gotta say, and ion gotta hide it anymore" kiara shrugged.

this was the i don't care attitude that jay was always talking about. though he had one, hers way more unreasonable in his opinion.

"oh i was jus checkin" jay shrugged "mhm" she eyed him. "you can go now" she waved "no i think imma stay" he shook his head and her lips parted.

"you annoying" she mumbled waking from behind the counter about to go do what she was originally doing.

"you want chinese i'm finna go get some..." he said knowing food was the only thing that made her fold

pausing in her tracks she turned around with a big smile "of course i dooooo, get me some fried rice and orange chicken" she told him and he laughed hopping off.

"i'a be back" he said walking out and she nodded though he couldn't see her going back to the back with cece.

"everything okay?" ciara asked "yup that's just my brothers friend, he be checkin up on me sometimes" she told the half truth since she didn't really know if she could trust ciara yet.

"ain't he a rapper, his lil brothers been blowin up but ion listen to none of them" ciara said "yeah" kiara laughed at her clueless behavior.

"i'm sorry! i only listen to like two drill songs" cece giggled making kiara bust out laughing.

"felt felt"

JUNE 1st
HARLEM,NYC
10:19 am

"kiara....kiara wake up" granny mae slightly shook kiara who was fast asleep since she had gotta off work and took a shower yesterday.

"yes nanna" kiara turned away from her keeping her eyes closed "get yo butt up kai is here for you and kari he finna take y'all home" mae told her making her eyes shoot open.

"ion wanna go home" she frowned "kai said you have to" mae shrugged and kiara flipped the covers over her with a attitude sliding her feet into the slippers by her bed.

crossing her arms over her chest she walked in the living room seeing kai sititng on the couch with kyrie and kari.

"kai ion wanna go back" kiara frowned standing up making him avert his attention to her.

"go back where ?" he asked "home ion wanna go back i wanna stay wit nanna" kiara had explained. it felt so refreshing staying with her grandmother, she cooked, helped kiara out, gave her things to make her sleep good, mae had a solution for everything and she had privacy.

it was somewhere she felt safe.

"you don't?" he asked and she shook her head no "dad kicked me out anyway" kiara said.

"oh" kai smacked his teeth "girl you had me confused, i'm not taking you back there" he pulled a key out his pocket.

"i got you and kari somewhere to stay, it's only a two bed room but yo room big enough to put your stuff and baby stuff in-" kai got cut off by kiara leaping on him.

"you the best brother in the world you know that? you didn't even have to i was almost done saving up" kiara mumbled into his should hugging him.

"yeah...heres the deal" he said and she backed up knowing it was a catch "chill" he laughed at her.

"you gotta pay the bills, i'll pay rent" he informed her "that's nothing" kiara shrugged confident in herself.

"kai i'm so proud of you for doin this for your sisters, whatchu want me to cook for you?" mae asked.

whenever she was proud she would repay her children and grandchildren in encouraging words, money or food.

"ouu nanna i want some steak, white rice, and cornbread" kai listed off excitedly. "okay" mae walked towards the kitchen to get the steak and thaw it out.

"i wanna see it i wanna see it" kiara said waving the key. "you act like a child , stop you finna be a mom" kai teased her.

"oh shut up i feel like a real grown up" she stuck her tongue out "well you ain't! i got allis shit" kai crossed his arms "and imma work very hard to pay you back for all of it" she kissed him on the cheek making him wipe it off.

"youn got to, but you can't keep no more secrets from a nigga. i gotta know what's goin on" kai said and kiara nodded "speaking of muts- when did anyone say mut" kyrie cut him off.

"speaking of muts," kai started again "journey is in the car" kai said referring to her puppy.

she gasped "why you left her in the car! i gotta go save her" she sped walk out the living room.

"okay wonder woman."

i'm sorry i didn't update this yesterday my mama made me so mad because she didn't cook what i wanted so i went to sleep for the rest of the day😭

anyways i wanted to give kiara a friend, and a crib so we can get shit started.

i'm so ready for her to have this baby.

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

36.3K 980 40
A girl from The Bronx moves to Yonkers but moves back to the Bronx. When she moves back to the Bronx she moves back to where she grew up,River Park T...
541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 40.2K 38
Just short stories that go along with YURI on ice as I wait a grueling week for each episode to come out. I publish daily or every other day. Warning...
4.1K 100 8
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š. ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๏ฟฝ...